Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BRUCE R.
Sun City West, AZ
11/02/2018
Courteous/competent/ and reliable
Done at appt time and timely to complete.

ROGER M.
Phoenix, AZ
10/19/2018
Always excellent service
I have trusted Kevin with the service and maintenance on my 2008 Silverado for many years because I know if he does it, it's done right. His knowledge, experience and thorough attention to detail mean "no worries" and his charges are very reasonable. He also keeps track of your service history so you don't have to and sends a courtesy email when service is due - nice! A much better and more personal experience than at a dealership! I have absolutely no qualms in recommending KST!!

TIM M.

DE
DAVID E.
09/28/2018
Down to earth. Communicates well
KST automotive is a small shop. The owner is honest and straight forward and communicates well. He showed me where the hole was in my radiator after it was removed so no question about the validity of needing it to be replaced. The price was about $150 less then two other area shops also.

GT
GENE T.
Lexus ES 330
09/27/2018
Top notch work and customer service!!
The only place to bring your vehicle when it needs work/oil change etc. Kevin is extremely knowledgeable and will ALWAYS give you honest, dependable work on your vehicle!

RF
RYAN F.
Nissan Xterra
07/08/2018
A+
Kevin always does a great job. Even going above and beyond by giving my wife a ride to pick up our vehicle on short notice.

GE
Greg E.
Surprise, AZ
06/27/2018
60K Maintenance
We just had our 60k maintenance performed and as usually Keven did an outstanding job. I also want to insert the cost was affordable and exactly what we were expecting.
As I stated in a previous review if you want exceptional work and honesty KST is the only place I have ever encountered that gives the best and is exceptionally honest. If you need mechanical work give Kevin and his team a call. KST cannot be outdone. I know I am rambling on, but when someone treats you exceptional they deserve the credit they earn.

RON R.
Ford Fiesta
06/10/2018
The service was great
When you find a mechanic with integrity, you keep coming back. I have recommended KST Automotive to any needing a mechanic.

MIKE M.
Tolleson, AZ
05/01/2018
Always professional and fast.
Kevin and his team always get you in and out fast with the best job done. Trust them with all our cars.

CHRIS M.
04/21/2018
Replacing the brakes are amazingly in our rx350 lexus
This is the first time to use the KST automotive and will continue to have our Lexus RX 350 and the Toyota Tundra

GE
GREG E.
Surprise, AZ
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/30/2018
Best of the Best
To many people do not know what they are missing out on when using KST Automotive. Keven is the most honest and knowledgeable person for your car you will ever find. I found him several years ago and have never regretted even in thought. He has been there for not only those that are younger, but also the elderly. I am of the latter and finding an honest auto technologist one will find difficult. The ones I used before took advantage of my lack of knowledge, but with Keven he truly prides himself in helping others with their problems. Give him a call if you need help, even if only an oil change. I promised you will be helped and with expertise one normally not find. Just look at his reviews it you don't believe me. Five stars are difficult to find.

FL
FREDDIE L.
03/27/2018
Kevin is very honest, and knowledgeable about vehicle repair! Always does great service and repairs!

ROGER M.
Phoenix, AZ
03/22/2018
Integrity, Competence and Attitude
I have relied on Kevin to service my 2008 Silverado since it came out of warranty 4 years ago. Since my first visit I've never had any reservation about the quality of work performed there and have found his prices very reasonable. When my wife's 2012 BMW needed its first service after its warranty ended, we naturally took it to KST. It was a "no brainer" for us based on years of satisfaction with Kevin's high standards. We knew that we could depend on him to do a thorough job at a fair price.

JOHN D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/17/2018
White glove service
Kevin, is always honest and ready to tackle any job. He is a great mechanic and a has great customer service skills.

MIKE M.
Tolleson, AZ
03/14/2018
Brakes
As always KST does a great job. The staff is outstanding. We love it here and take all our cars and recommend them highly. Thanks again!

VG
VITTORIA G.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/13/2018
Outstanding!
By the time I sit down at the KST Automotive for my
over the top oil change they are done! Three days later
I knew I ran over something while crossing the railroad
tracks.... sure enough the KST fella's helped me get
my spare on to get everything taken care of after
work! Thanks Kevin and Team!

VH
VICKI H.
Avondale, AZ
Chevrolet HHR
03/08/2018
THE BEST and MOST HONEST MECHANIC IN TOWN!!!!
I took my 2011 CHEVROLET HHR in as I had "fluid" on my garage floor, Kevin, the OWNER of KST AUTOMOTIVE put my car on a lift and said "your WATER PUMP is leaking and needs to be replaced", so he quoted me a price and I scheduled an app't.!! After replacing the WATER PUMP, Kevin took my car out for a drive and heard the CLUNKING noise that I had been hearing for the last few months; upon looking said the LOWER CONTROL ARMS needed to be replaced, so that was done also, along with an OIL CHANGE and a new AIR FILTER!!! I live in AVONDALE and even if I lived in the east Valley, KST AUTOMOTIVE is the ONLY PLACE I would go to; NOT ONLY HONEST and I did compare the quotes I was given but Kevin is THE BEST of the BEST in mechanics!!!!

BRANDON B.
03/01/2018
Excellent customer service!
Always honest and professional!

KELLY S.
Chevrolet Tracker
02/27/2018
KST is a great place to take you vehicles
Kevin is a very honest, nice person. I have been going to him for many years to have my cars worked on and I have always gotten great service.