Latest Review about 7 years ago

DARLENE W.
Canal Winchester, OH
09/21/2011
Superior Performance
Your reputation goes before you so when it came to choosing someone to service my car I knew without question that I would be pleased...and I was! Thank You :-)

CG
CAROLYN G.
09/06/2011
Work Done On My Car At Kumler's
I always appreciate the service I get at Kumler's. I have to admit that they feel like family to me and have my best interests at heart. I enjoy going there.

JEFF B.
09/02/2011
Good service on our 2000 Toyota Sienna
As always, I felt I received very good service Kumler Auto. One thing I found out after receiving a notice in the mail on Aug. 27th is that I should have held off getting my oil changed until this week in which case I would have gotten it for $21.95. I recommend you to others every chance I get.

JYOTI P.