Tracie B.
Pleasantville, OH
11/15/2018
Repairs on my Honda CRV
October 30, 2018 my 2015 Honda CRV was hit while in a parking lot along with 2 other vehicles. We had the car taken to Kumlers. They gave me a rental , told me they would probably be able to get to it the 16th of November. Perfectly understandable, extremely busy and they had to go through the man that hit our cars insurance. I got a call last week saying they have the estimate together. I got a call tonight November 15th, that my car is ready to pick up ! I was so excited! The drivers door and passenger door was crunched in the accident. Got to Kumler to pick up our car and we couldn't be happier. 😊 The car looks perfect like it's never been wrecked! Doors are perfect, trim everything. They cleaned it , detailed the inside , ILOVE IT! Everyone at Kumler was amazing to us , and did an outstanding job on our car. We could not be happier with Kumler and the staff and the wonderful job they did, Thank you all so very much. We would recommend Kumler to anyone needing the kind of services they supply.

DARLENE W.
Canal Winchester, OH
09/21/2011
Superior Performance
Your reputation goes before you so when it came to choosing someone to service my car I knew without question that I would be pleased...and I was! Thank You :-)

CG
CAROLYN G.
09/06/2011
Work Done On My Car At Kumler's
I always appreciate the service I get at Kumler's. I have to admit that they feel like family to me and have my best interests at heart. I enjoy going there.

JEFF B.
09/02/2011
Good service on our 2000 Toyota Sienna
As always, I felt I received very good service Kumler Auto. One thing I found out after receiving a notice in the mail on Aug. 27th is that I should have held off getting my oil changed until this week in which case I would have gotten it for $21.95. I recommend you to others every chance I get.

JYOTI P.