Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

TP
Turner P.
Newport News, VA
05/29/2018
LYING THREW THERE TEETH!! DO NOT TRUST!!
SOLD ME A 2011 INFINITI M56 USED,THOUGH SENSE IT WAS A INFINITI DEALERSHIP THAT THEY WOULD MAKE SURE THERE PRODUCT WAS IN THE BEST CONDITION,I LEAVE IN VA. SO I COULDNT DRIVE THE CAR. THEY SENT PICTURES,BUT THEY WERE ALWAYS IN BAD LITE AREAS. I ASKED ABOUT THAT AND THEY ASSURED ME THE CAR WAS IN EXCELENT CONDITION AND I TOOK THERE WORD AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE! FRONT BUMPER LOOKED LIKE IT HAD BEEN SCRAPED ALL OVER WITH SAND PAPER AND THE CHROME WHEELS WERE CORRODED HAD TO GET OIL LEAK FIX ALSO,AND THE WINDSHIELD HAD STAINS THAT WOULD NOT COME OFF,SO I HAD TO BUY A NEW ONE,I ARGUED WITH THEM AND ALL THEY KELP SAYING WAS .YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL AND THE CAR IS IN GOOD SHAPE!

TP
Turner P.
Newport News, VA
05/29/2018
LYING THREW THERE TEETH!! DO NOT TRUST!!

BD
BRANDON D.
Woodinville, WA
09/17/2016
Full filled my request for a loaded certified pre owned 2014 q50s
Liz ,Ron,Gabby and Matt. Great people. Made buying easy and pleasure.

SK
Sherri K.
Marysville, WA
12/09/2015 Category: Service
Stay away
If I could give 0 stars, I would.

Let's start with the dealership. About 2 years ago, they sold my husband's daughter a Toyota truck they got used and then lifted it before selling it. They sold her an extensive warranty, telling her the lift and everything they'd done would be covered for "x" amount of years, especially since they were so proud of the fact that one of their techs was "stolen" from Toyota. This was a big selling point of the warranty.

Now the service department.
Less than a year after she bought it, the lift was causing driveline problems (mind you, she doesn't off-road in this truck). They gave her a loaner while they took 2 weeks to fix the problem. Not to mention, they tried to say it wouldn't be covered repair as they sent it over to a Toyota dealership.

Another year later, more problems with the lift. As of this writing, they've had her truck for a week. They initially gave her a loaner car. They hadn't contacted her about her truck. She called today, and not only are they trying to nickel and dime her, saying the repair won't be covered, but now they want their car back and for her to partially pay for a rental vehicle. They were actually going to come get their car tonight and send the rental company out tomorrow, leaving her and her newborn home without a vehicle in case of an emergency. Tim, the service manager even went so far as to say that someone could get them in case of an emergency. Yeah right. They're in Lynnwood and she's in Monroe. Give me a break. Along with a 24 hour hotline, I'm sure, too *smh*

This saga isn't even over yet and I can say I will NEVER recommend Kuni, and no one associated with our family will ever say anything good about them, at this rate.

HK
HARRY K.
Redmond, WA
11/28/2015 Category: Service
The Service consultants provide alot information and possible avneues resources.
I have been very satisfied with my service.

JOHN W.
Everett, WA
11/21/2015 Category: Service
excellent service
Everything was so easy. You feel welcomed and appreciated.

MICHAEL L.
Bothell, WA
11/20/2015 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!
Matt was awesome, relaxed and honest. His knowledge and explanation of the car was very helpful. The negotiation process was the smoothest that I have ever experienced. I would buy again from Kuni Infiniti and would totally recommend the dealership to anyone seeking to purchase an Infiniti.

DT
DOUGLAS T.
Blaine, WA
INFINITI QX50
simply the personal touch
Charles, who is sitting in for the Service Manager Martin, was very attentive to every detail. He made me feel welcome and no question was left unanswered.

MICHAEL H.
Mill Creek, WA
INFINITI QX70
Great service!!!! AAAA+++++
Been bringing my vehicle here for the past year. The staff is always friendly. Would highly recommend.

HL
HANNAH L.
Bellevue, WA
Awesome
Great service, and very helpful!

REX B.

ADAM C.
Edmonds, WA
11/15/2015 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Usual terrific service. From scheduling appointment to picking up vehicle. They've got it figured out.

TODD M.

TOM M.
Seattle, WA
INFINITI G37 COUPE
G27x Tires Change
Good overall service, only thing I'd state is the coffee maker should be cleaned. I drink tea, and when making a cup i always get coffee grinds :(

BRUCE B.
Marysville, WA
11/11/2015 Category: Service
Kuni service personnel are prompt, courteous, and professional. Management can point to this team with great pride.

JY

Snohomish, WA
INFINITI QX80
11/11/2015 Category: Sales
Very friendly and comptible
Buy my Infiniti QX80 Delux package. In and out in about 3 hour with all the paperwork done.

PO
PAUL O.
Mill Creek, WA
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT ALWAYS IS EXCEPTIONAL REGARDING THEIR SERVICE AND THE CAR IS ALWAYS COMPLETED AT THE TIME SPECIFIED.

JOANNA B.
Lynnwood, WA
INFINITI G20
11/10/2015 Category: Service
Fully met my expectations
Parts needed for my vehicle arrived sooner than anticipated, Brian was able to get me in the same day for the part replacement. All areas of dealership were extremely clean & maintained. The service techs seem to give the same high level of care to my, shall we say, my well loved G20 as they would a brand spankin' new Q. Thank you!!

NN
NIRVAN N.
Seattle, WA
INFINITI Q40
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Car Oil Change
Great service! Gave me lots of information and did what was best for me! Thank you!