Deb B.
11/12/2019
Friendly Service
My car needed an oil change, I walked in and asked if they could do it and they said yes, there was no waiting, very accommodating and I was very pleased with the service. I will definitely refer.

Micheal G.
11/12/2019
The Best Place For Repairs and Service
I brought my vehicle in for a winter ready check up and oil change. Service performed as promised. I can’t give enough compliments for the great service that you get at L&S, they are the best!

PH
Pam h.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/11/2019
Outstanding Service
Lenny and his staff are extremely customer oriented. We always feel our vehicles are well maintained by qualified technicians. If we have a problem, Lenny is always very happy to help - even with little to short notice. We could not be happier with L&S.

Jonathan B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said he loves this business, and the recent visit was good. He expressed they are the friendliest place in town, and the staff member who works behind the desk is awesome.

Tom S.
Kia Sportage
11/10/2019
This is a family owned business with the focus on whats best for the customer.
On my last visit here the work was done to my satisfaction. At L&S they care about making sure the work is done professionally and on time.

DERON M.
11/07/2019
Service Visit
I was met by friendly staff and work was completed as scheduled. We'll continue to visit L&S for our vehicle service needs in the future.

GM
gary m.
11/07/2019
Oil Change
As always, it is a pleasure to deal with Lenny.

Johnston, RI
11/06/2019
Friendly and location
They were friendly and the location for me is perfect.

11/01/2019
It's a maybe!
Last time I was there they tried to sell me an air conditioner compressor which would have run about $1000. Took the car home and found that all I needed to do was release some pressure (over filled) and it still runs great 2 years later. This time they did not know who I was and were pleasant and gave me the price up front. No problems and no extra costs.

Mary P.
10/30/2019
L&S always does a thorough job at reasonable prices.

DERON M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/30/2019
State Inspection
Another positive experience at L&S. My vehicle was ready when promised, all work was completed as scheduled, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I'll be bringing my vehicle back here for future service as needed.

John H.
Warwick, RI
10/22/2019
Lenny is always helpful and I always leave with a smile on my face!

EK
Ernest K.
10/21/2019
REPAIR OF DODGE VAN
I LEFT MY CAR FOR SERVICE AND REPAIR. I LEFT THEM A REPAIR REQUEST LIST. I PAID THE BILL AND INCLUDED A TIP FOR APPRECIATION. NOT UNTIL I GOT HOME DID I FIND ALL REPAIRS NOT COMPLETED. I RETURNED CAR ON A MONDAY AND LATE MONDAY I CALLED AND WAS INFORMED CAR WON'T BE REPAIRED UNTIL LATE TUESDAY. I DIDN'T RECEIVED A CALL AS WHY IT WOULD BE LATE OR WHAT PROBLEM WAS. I HAVE USED THIS FIRM FOR YEARS AND HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK, BUT SURPRISED AS TO WHAT TRANSPIRED. SUGGEST THEY EXAMINE THEIR QUALITY CONTROL AND WHY THERE IS A BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION WITH A LOYAL CUSTOMER.

GM
gary m.
10/20/2019
As always L&S did an excellent job.

LF
Lara F.
GMC Terrain
10/14/2019
Friendly, fantastic service!
Always above and beyond! Went in for an oil change and was in and out as promised.

LL
Lenny L.
Coventry, RI
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Lenny said that he is the owner. It doesn't get any better.

Roland S.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Roland said that the business does great work at a reasonable rates. He said they're friendly people. Lenny's great.

JOHN C.
Ford Edge
10/10/2019
Very helpful and gets the job done

Melissa and Jim S.
Warwick, RI
Acura RDX
10/08/2019
Best place in town
Friendly, quick and reasonable. First stop always.

TP
Todd P.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the business was very friendly, honest and the repairs were done in a timely manner.