Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SK
Steve K.
Smithville, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they did a good job.

CF
Chuck F.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the business owner provided him with great information. The staff are professional and polite. They gave him a ride home while his services were being completed, then dropped his vehicle off when they were done.

John R.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
John said the service is fast and the work was good.

Dave B.
Saturn Ion
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Dave said they do a good job.

Kyle B.
Erie, MI
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff did a wonderful job with the service. They fixed his vehicle but the service was put off, which he wasn't told before he made the deal.

FF
Fred F.
Dodge Dakota
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he loved the employees. They did a great job. He had no way of getting his vehicle and they delivered it to him. He had no complaints. He would use them again.

Jeff A.
Elgin, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did a great job.

CENE C.
04/18/2018
Family type welcome and service
Great service, quality work and fast. We will be back.

Cene

I would like to thank you for choosing us for your vehicle repairs. My hope is everything went well If we can improve in any area please let us know.  Thanks for taking time to respond to our survey

Mike B.
Cedar Creek, TX
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided great service, in a timely fashion.

GH
Gavin H.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Gavin said the staffed worked on his vehicle fast and accommodated his needs.

Gavin

Thank you for responding the oui and trusting us with the repairs on your vehicle.if there is anything at all we could please let me know and again thank you so very much

JO
Justin O.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the staff is super nice. They do a good job and they are always courteous. He had to make a second trip to settle something but they always do a good job and he will be back.
  • Justin

Thanks for giving us the opportunity repairs on your vehicle if you anything that we could improve to better service you please let us know again thank you

EM
Eugene M.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said the staff provides good service, even helping with transportation during the service. They are all friendly and family-oriented.
Tom B., Owner from L & M Automotive & Transmission responded on 04/16/2018

Eugene  Thanks for allowing us to  repair you vehicle ios we can inprove on anything please let one of us know

Ardelia S.
Smithville, TX
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Ardelia said that the gentleman that waited on her was very hospitable and did the job in less time than expected.

Ardelia

I would like to thank you for trusting us for the repairs need on you vehicle I am glad everything went well if their is anything we could improve  please let myself or my staff know again Thank you

Bradley H.
Elgin, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said the service was a little pricey, but they did a good job.

Bradly

I would like to thank you for choosing us for the needed repairs on you truck repairs in todays market there are many choices. I hope Your vehicle is still performing as expected If there is anything we can improve on please let me know I am available
anytime thats convient  Thanks again

Luann S.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Luann said they did what she wanted them to do.

Luann

I would like to say thanks for the opportunity to serve your vehicle. I am pleased to know it went well

GD
Gary D.
Cedar Creek, TX
Mazda Protege
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they do good work.
Tom B., Owner from L & M Automotive & Transmission responded on 04/19/2018

Gary Thank you for allowing us to meet your vehicle repair needs if we can further assist you please let us know again thanks

BC
Brandon C.
Conroe, TX
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said he was 2 hours away from home and his vehicle stopped working. It was 5 and the business closed at 530. The mechanic went to help him, brought his vehicle to the business, got the part and fixed his vehicle. He said they did a great job and he appreciated they stayed late fixing his vehicle so he can get home to his family.
Tom B., Owner from L & M Automotive & Transmission responded on 04/19/2018

not be stuck on the road Brando

I would like to think you for choosing  our repair facility.i am also Glad one of employees made a not very pleasant time into at least a little better of a why now moment if you can remember what his name was or what he looks like I would appreciate it so I can thank him for going out of his way for our customers its hard to find that now days I am glad he got you back on the road so you could get home

RICHARD W.
03/11/2018
I love the fact they do inspections and repairs.
We have been coming here 3 years now since moving to Bastrop. My experience has been as expected. Ty is a good communicator about any work needed or not needed. Several times we have left with no bill. When I thought a serious problem happened, it turned out a rock was wedged in the spring. They did not try to create work where it was not needed. They have the ability to secure vehicles in a fenced in area or in the shop. I have no problems dropping a car off and have them tell me what work was needed if any and what needs to be done now or what can wait until next visit. Prioritizing expenses was very nice.

Richard W.

SE
Sal E.
Austin, TX
Toyota Camry Solara
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Sal said the staff did a good job.

IP
Ian P.
Nissan Titan
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Ian said the business is always helpful, friendly and quick.