Latest Review over 2 years ago

Bellflower, CA
Dodge Intrepid
01/28/2016
Friendly service
Went for a free AAA inspection and none of the mechanics tried to sell their services which is a great thing

KG
KATIE G.
01/27/2016
Thank you!
Thank you Steve and Mercedes for the awesome customer service! Your whole team does a great job providing efficient and reliable service!

DERRIUS C.
BMW 325i
01/25/2016
Poor experience.
My experience was extremely poor. They were unwilling to attempt anything new in the process with my vehicle. They would not allow me to speak with the technician to get any more information on my vehicle, from the actual person working on my vehicle. After hours of unresponsive waiting, I towed my car to another shop to have it fixed properly.

IA
Isaac A.
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Issac said the service provided by this business was good.

AN
Ainhoa N.
Volvo V70
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Ainhoa said she picked her vehicle up from the business. As she was on the freeway, she noticed the hood was not closed all the way, so she had to pull over on the side of the freeway to close it. Her vehicle is still having the same issue that it was having before she took it to the business, so she is now going to take it to her regular mechanic to be looked at.

FL
FRANCIS L.
Saturn SL1
01/18/2016
'95 Saturn Guy
Have been especially pleased with the special care and consideration provided by Angel (Service Writer) and the Technicians there in working on the several problems that my car has experienced, most probably due to the lack of regular preventative service since Saturn Corporation was ended.

RED G.
Upland, CA
01/14/2016
They squeezed me in at the last minute and did a great pre-purchase inspection that sealed the deal. Thank you, Angel.

GM
George M.
GMC Sierra
01/13/2016 Category: Service
George said this business got everything done. The employees were nice.

DARRIN G.
Meridian, ID
Saturn Outlook
01/09/2016
Outstanding Service
We were away from home in LA when we heard a strange noise. I took the vehicle to Steve at LA Auto Center and they said they would work me in. They were quick to drive the vehicle and check it out. Once they determined the issue, Angel walked me through the issue and indicated that it would be fine to drive home and get it repaired there. They could have easily made up some issues, but they were very professional and were only interested in getting us back on the road. Thank you!

Jose M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/09/2016 Category: Service
Jose said this business does a great job .

KK
KATHERINE K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/08/2016
Fantastic customer service
I had my car towed there and Steve called me and was very honest, saying there was nothing wrong with my car. How many places would do that? I appreciate the honesty.

UC
Ulas C.
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Ulas said the business did a good job with the service of his vehicle. He had to wait a little longer than usual for them to finish the service.

VV
Vashard V.
Chrysler Town
01/04/2016 Category: Service
Vashard said this business is efficient.

YB
YVONNE B.
MINI Cooper
01/03/2016
Reliable and Expensive
Good customer service and informative consistent communication. Price is reason for not getting 5th star - 100% mark up on part(s). When I looked up the price for the part they replaced (radiator), the range was $120-$200. My invoice showed $400+ for parts: radiator and 2 coolants. Also, their price was on the high end of RepairPals price estimate for Los Angeles, $520-$737. I paid over $700! By the way, they do not accept checks.

Tedros B.
01/03/2016 Category: Service
Tedros said he had a good experience at this business. He received quick service and the personnel were very nice and respectful. He said he felt very comfortable.

KL
Kevin L.
Honda Accord
01/03/2016 Category: Service
Kevin said this business provided good service.

MA
Musallam A.
01/02/2016 Category: Service
Musallam said he likes the owner and the service was good.

GD
GWEN D.
Inglewood, CA
Nissan Maxima
people,srvice,all great
i'm thinking of changing my machanic

ATHAN S.
12/21/2015
My car had problems with uneven tire wear. I was concerned about the struts having gone bad, and indeed the service department at a dealer suggested that this is the repair I needed. I took my car to LA auto center after reading the online reviews. Angel provided great and honest service. Guess what, I do not need new struts, they are good, I only need an alignment. I will definitely be recommending and returning to this place.

LC
LYDIA C.
Mitsubishi Montero
Satisfied
Friendly & informative staff. Location is about 3 miles from my home, I have a current mechanic that is 1 mile from my home, walking is an issue getting to LA Auto Center if I have to leave my SUV for a few hours or more. Therefore distance getting to LA Center is a factor as I do not have anyone that can give me a ride to and from LA Auto on Figueroa. Other than that, am satisfied with the mechanical work my SUV needed on 12/17/15 due to unexpected main belt issue. AAA recommended LA Auto Center.

On a side note, I was informed I would get a $50 discount on my repair bill since I'm a AAA member, I reviewed my bill and I only got a $40 discount.