Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Overall Rating 4.2903194/5Overall Rating 4.2903194/5Overall Rating 4.2903194/5Overall Rating 4.2903194/5rating 4.2903194
Overall Rating 1.96667/5rating 1.96667rating 1.96667rating 1.96667rating 1.96667

2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with service I received - would not recommend
Had to bring in my car (2016 Genesis 3.8 Sedan) 3 times to get airbag warning light fixed. Cargo mat gone missing after being in service - allegedly (to be legal)... Unresponsive management about the whole situation except to deliver message through adviser saying that they reviewed security camera and found nothing... When the car was ready for pick up - adviser was not present to explain what was done and completed...
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello Jin,

I am sorry to hear your recent visit with our Service Department did not merit 5- Stars as this is always our goal. We take pride in setting high standards and apologize for falling short during your service visit. We appreciate you sharing your experience and sincerely apologize for not delivering the customer experience we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to hear more and address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to restoring your confidence.

PK
Phyllis K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Iconic 1st check on my car.
I was treated very well . I was able to get the shuttle to take me home and pick me up. I paid only what was quoted as the cost of the inspection et. I had mentioned a squeak in the brake pedal., and upon pick-up was told that the car had a recall on that problem and as soon as they received the tool they needed to fix it, they would call.
A very positive experience for me.
I am very happy with the Ionic.

P.S. Great Hot Chocolate in the Waiting Room.

Lancaster, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Jaime was professional in very sense of the word

Benjamin S.
Arcadia, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/10/2019 Category: Service
pretty good
good repair, but took longer than i was told it would.

Pacific Palisades, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2019 Category: Service
GIVEN WRONG INFORMATION
I did not buy my vehicle at this dealership, but I am being charged for a service done at this location when I should not be (under new vehicle warranty). The service took place on Feb 4th, 2019.

I called Hyundai's roadside assistance for a tow to the nearest Hyundai dealership near me (this one - Nissan Bros) that would replace my car battery. After the call, I called this dealership to verify that I would be fully covered for the battery replacement under warranty to which I was told YES I would be. When I got there, I was told differently and charged full price for the battery. Essex Winters (the sales rep) says I am no longer on warranty for the battery because it dates from the manufacturer date and not when I was sold the car (as a first owner). That makes no sense. I have proof of sale (purchased as new on 5/8/2016 from a different dealership for the 2016 model) and from that date, I am still under the new vehicle warranty (3 months left or so) to have the battery replaced. I was charged $381.92 using a credit card despite saying why I would be told on the phone that I am fully covered when I'm being charged. It is completely unacceptable. I would have moved the car to another place, but would have to had it towed to a different location after the hassle.

Bottom line is this: don't tell me I'm fully covered by my new car warranty and then charge me full price when I show up for service.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hi Melody,

Raymond S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and quality service.
Nissan Bros took good care of my car in a short time.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey and for the kind words. It was my pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you next time.

Downey, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2019 Category: Service
I drove in without an appointment and Ronnie made sure my service was done immediately and he also went out of his way to note a leak that I hadn’t noticed and took care of it well within the promised time

02/02/2019 Category: Service

Excellent customer service
Paul is the man!
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Genuine
Everybody was kind and helpful. Greeted me with a smile. I felt that everyone was genuine. They made me feel comfortable!

AC
Adrian C.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Quick and kind
Good service. It was cold inside the dealership. That’s the only negative thing.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
They were attentive to my specific needs and accommodating even when there were more complications
However, I would recommend an upfront detail of any concerns for tires, etc that were checked in the 20,000 mile service so that I am aware of what might be needed in the future. Also, If there are discounts or offers that can help with big service checks. Otherwise, I was very happy with the service. Paul was great and accommodating. -Mary

Culver City, CA

Hi Tiffinee,

Playa Del Rey, CA
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Great car
Great car; great service; timely service...

01/26/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
The location is convenient and I’m always in and out.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
The people I interacted with where very helpful and efficient with servicing my car. They were very personable and friendly. They were also very mindful of the amount of time they were with my car and would let me know when my car was ready for me to pick it up.

Cynithia C.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
It didn't take long and I read happy
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

ND
Nicole D.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Paul is very helpful and efficient. He took care of my car and ensured I was able to get a ride home. The service staff is very helpful and friendly. I know my Hyuandi is in great hands!
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019