Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Overall Rating 4.0833304/5Overall Rating 4.0833304/5Overall Rating 4.0833304/5Overall Rating 4.0833304/5rating 4.0833304
Overall Rating 1.91304/5rating 1.91304rating 1.91304rating 1.91304rating 1.91304

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Good visit
Looking forward to returning for future maintenance

Bryan M.
CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/16/2018 Category: Service
They're still the best
I bought my Ioniq there, when I surprisingly had a check engine light I brought it back there for service, when the check engine light came on again for the same thing almost immediately after that visit, they apologized, thoroughly checked it, made sure it was all good, and hooked me up with a decent loaner in the mean time.
Thanks again guys for the great work!

TV
Theo V.
Venice, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
My service appointment
My service appointment went very well. Everyone there is happy to help, very respectful and eager to let me know how long the service will take, what they think may be the problem with my car, and arrange to get me a ride home! I am especially grateful to know Essex and be able to call him directly when I have an issue with my car....which is rare! When I picked up my car after service was done.....even the few gentlemen standing outside came to me to ask if they could help when I was waiting for my car. Very polite! Thank you, Hyundai!

AR
Alex R.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service but poor results
My GDI engine was replaced because of the recent news for Hyundai sonata cars igniting. Service was great and Rod was extremely helpful but my engine is still shaking and making the same noise.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Prefect service
Thanks for taking care of my car

CR
Charlie R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Lack of care and communication with customers. Overcharged so they could give me a discount. Shady.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Charlie,

I am sorry to hear your recent visit with our Service Department did not merit 5- Stars as this is always our goal.We take pride in setting high standards and sincerely apologize for falling short during your service visit. We appreciate you sharing your experience and sincerely apologize for not delivering the customer experience we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to hear more and address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to restoring your confidence.

Warms Regards,

BF
Barry F.
Beverly Hills, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Hurried work, did not complete what was asked
I can't tell if it was the work of one rushed technician doing a half done job or just how it's done here.
I wanted to like this dealer, everyone was friendly. However got the sense, they say yes, yes, don't worry and do whatever they want.
I answered would recommend to a friend with the hope that my experience was usual.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good morning Barry,
I am sorry to hear your recent visit with our Service Department did not merit 5- Stars as this is always our goal.We take pride in setting high standards and apologize for falling short during your service visit. We appreciate you sharing your experience and sincerely apologize for not delivering the customer experience we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to hear more and address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to restoring your confidence.

2010 Hyundai Accent

Venice, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/09/2018 Category: Service
FAST service
Man, they were so quick! Pretty easy to make an appointment by phone too.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey and for the kind words. It was my pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you next time.

RJ
Rodney J.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
I had another great experiment at Nissani Hyundai.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional services
Very Professional services
JOHN A M. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US FEEDBACK! IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING ELSE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/07/2018 Category: Service
It's the best
Had an issue with my check engine light coming on repeatedly about a loose gas cap, no matter how tight I tightened that thing. Took it back to Nissani Bros... they did a thorough check, replaced the erroneous sensor, and even hooked me up with a nice loaner vehicle while they triple checked everything.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
it's close and people are friendly.
n/a
MARK A. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

I am very sorry that we did not perform the service thoroughly, by double checking the vehicle. We found fault codes for loose gas cap and we did not find any other failed componants. Please bring vehicle back and see me Service Manager Mark Aguilera and perform test again. I may need to simply just replace the gas cap. 9 times out of 10 when we have a code for gross leak detected it was from a loose gas cap, please call me and lets the vehicle back in.
Mark Aguilera
310-390-1900 ext 4400

MARK A. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

It was great to meet you this morning, and thank you very much for coming back to us. Mark Aguilera

PR
Pallav R.
Torrance, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good recommendation to service and VIP benefits all the way.
JOHN A M. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY! IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING ELSE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME!

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/06/2018 Category: Service
clean- got me in an out at the promised time- very east check up on the car....in at 7:00am- out at 8:30am
Easy/painless/Glad I moved from the two other Hyundai places in LA---

Dishonest
I had a bad experience and will not be back. They did not perform the service I paid for.
JOHN A M. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK! I DO APOLOGIZE ON FALLING SHORT OF EXPECTATIONS. WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO RE-PERFORM THE INSPECTION ON THE TIRES PSI IF YOU GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE? TIRE PRESSURE CAN ALTER AS TIME AND TEMPERATURE CHANGES. THANKS! CALL ANYTIME!

MARK A. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for feeling out the survey, I an truely sorry about the tire pressure readings not matching what we said we did. If you give us another chance please reach out to me Service Manager Mark Aguilera.
310-390-1900 ext 4400

Tyler M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, wish initial contact was faster
Team at Nissani Bros is awesome. Just wish I didn't have to wait for 2 days to get an initial response from service.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

TV
Theresa V.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Happy with my service.
My service rep. Essex Winters. It's a pleasure to meet with him when I come in for service.
Also Will at the service counter was so helpful in helping me get a battery for my remote.
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for the good feedback it was a pleasure helping you with your car. If you have any questions in the future or want so schedule any service please feel free to call my number is below!

Essex W.
310.390.1900 x4404

MJ
Michael J.
Marina Del Rey, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Dealership is great. Work was done properly and timely.
Work was done properly and timely. Price was fair..

I like the dealer not the brand.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

4/5 Stars
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Good
My service advisor was very good, but when he wasn’t around to help me the service got real bad.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Bad
The customer service was bad.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018