Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5rating 4.7142829
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Marlin H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Makayla
The staff is great
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Makayla,

What a GREAT review, we thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We also truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to call.

Baldwin City, KS
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service!
Always nice people!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

What an AWESOME review.  We truly appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Nice Job
I had an oil change and new tires put on my Hyundai and it was a very good experience. I appreciate how quickly and kindly everything was handled.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the KIND words, we truly appreciate your business.  We look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything please do not hesitate to call.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
The staff was AMAZING
I felt comfortable walking in to Hyundai and getting help. They explained everything to me with great detail and answered all my questions that I had. I just got my Hyundai, so I have been learning about my new car and the staff helped so much. They also explained to me what my recall was on and what it meant for my car. They were so helpful, I would love anyone to go there
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Tammy,

What a GREAT review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review and your business.  We look forward to your next visit.

PN
Patrick N.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Great car, great service
Great car, great service. I was not looking at this brand when I traded in my Volvo but I got such great care from Mike Brady that I took a long hard look. I’m glad I did these are great cars I will definitely buy another one if this ever wears out
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Deanna M.
Eudora, KS
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
friendly and good service
The work I had done was done promptly and I enjoyed not having to wait a long time.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Deanna,

Thank you for the GREAT survey, we work hard to provide prompt and correct service.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your future service needs.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Only one negative
Only negative: the website doesn't work for making appointments. It's been
like this for several years. It could be fixed or deleted (if fixing doesn't work.)
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I know we have our tech team trying to fix the issue.  I would like the chance to talk with you so I can see what issues you are having to see if it is the same or different.  Please give me a call at 785-838-2355.

We truly value your opinion and we appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Fast and friendly service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you taking the time to fill out the survey.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car on future visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Professional and courteous
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Deb,

As always we appreciate your business, we truly thank you and look forward to your next visit.

JJ
Julie J.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I used to drive a Ford Taurus and serviced it with Laird Noller. My research led me to the Hyundai Tuscan for my next vehicle because I liked the service I was receiving with Laird Noller. I called to make an oil change & tire rotation appointment-my first with this new vehicle. Driving into town, I called to make the appt, but while on hold I was just as close to drop by the dealership and make the appt. To my surprise they were able to take my car in immediately! They confirmed a phone call I was receiving was not about a recall on my vehicle and I didn't need my tires rotated for this first 5,000 mile appt. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes! You can't beat that type of service. I'll be back as I prefer my dealership to service my vehicle where I purchased for the history, recall, etc. Makes it easier to keep track of what needs to be serviced and what can wait when you only visit one business.

Julie,

It was pleasure meeting you, we truly do appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with you.  Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any question about your new vehicle or vehicle needs.

See you on your next visit,

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2018 Category: Service
I received a weeks worth of work to my Elantra. Staff was very communicative and prices were competitive. They made sure I had a rental car to drive in the meantime.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and for taking the time to fill out the review.  You look forward to your next visit, if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

VO
Victoria O.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Tom Oberzan
Timely and good work.

Tom and Victoria,

We truly appreciate your business and for you take time to leave a GREAT review.  We look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Judy H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
First visit to the dealership - friendly and speedy service. Definitely going to return. Thanks!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Judy,

We truly appreciate your business and for taking the time to fill out the review.  Thank you for the AWESOME comments.  We look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do in the mean time please do not hesitate to call us.

Jacqueline K.
Platte City, MO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Jacky
Very friendly and efficient.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Jacky,

What an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  IF there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate.  Thank you again.

CD
Cynthia D.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and courteous! Amazing as always. Quick job they knew I was in a hurry.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Cynthia,

Thank you for being such a loyal customer, we truly appreciate your business.  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Be safe on your next trip.

GR
Gordon R.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Rating
Good
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Gordon,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, we really appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review and for your business.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Again thank you.

Jacob K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Attention to details, honoring warrenty, quality workmanship
Problem with transmission shifting led to visit. Got estimate on th e price and authorized the work. Then got a call from manager that our warrenty still covered the sensor repair! Job was done in a timely fashion. Transmission works like a charm and it did not cost a cent.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Jacob,

What a GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business and glad that we were able to resolve your issue in a timely manner.  We look forward to your next visit.

SU
Steven U.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Really thoughtful people
We got a loaner, got in a hailstorm, and owe 500. No matter how nice the people are, it doesn’t sit well. Our brand new repaired car is working OK.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Steven,

I am sorry that your experience was not ideal.  I would like an oppurtunity to speak with you to see where we let you down at.  Please call me at 785-838-2355.

Ottawa, KS
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great whenever you have a problem they try to correct it as soon as possible and they get right back with you
This dealership has great customer service the technicians work with you when you have a problem they are always ready to help you repair the problem as soon as possible
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you so much for the GREAT review, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.