Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5rating 4.8181818
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

FB
Fady B.
Shawnee, KS
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great timely service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Fady,

As always thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We truly appreciate your business.  See you on the next visit.

RK
Robert K.
Prior Lake, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive to our emergency, unexpected major vacation interruption
Our 2018 leased (3 years) Santa Fe Sport with 8800 miles responded to the 5-day recall for a new more sensitive engine knock detector: "Go immediately to your nearest Hundai dealership." We were on our first day from Minneapolis to Tucson at about 3pm on the eastern bypass of Kansas City. We had already taken an extra hour to get to DesMones on icy I35.
The nearest dealer was this in Lawrence.
Our tightly packed car, complete with our aged Yorky, was obviously the first of the million recalls the shop manager and technician had encountered. They read the screen, consulted their computer and informed us of the need for a NEW ENGINE.
They readily observed the explosion of the stress level of two octogenarians who perhaps bit off a longer road trip than they should have. It had been three years since we had done a long road trip when we sold our Florida winter nest after
over at least fifty 1500+ miles each way.
Kyle, the service manager, assured us the full warranty would cover all costs, including a rental for our entire 6 week vacation, two motels and two suppers. They were most gracious, seemed absolutely sincere in their empathy and helped us in any way they could during the 9 hours we lost in our driving time.
After four weeks (April 8), however, we have not yet received the promised remuneration for the hotel costs nor any requested response to either my letter dated April 17 or an attempted phone call and voicemail.
I will assume you will look into this matter with expedition. Thank you.
We will not be in the Lawrence area again, thus, I see no occasion to recommend or not to recommend the Kansas dealership to someone. Our dealership is in Burnsville, MN.
Bob Karp
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Robert,

It was a pleasure to meet your wife and you.  I wish it was on better circumstances.  I hope all goes well up in Minnesota.

WT
William T.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Seems to have a good staff.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

William,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Michael M.
Baldwin City, KS
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great job, always friendly, always professional, and quick.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  I was glad that we were able to get the car fixed for you.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
Good service, but to charge me to review a part is not ok.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, we truly appreciate your business.  We will harder for you on your next visit to earn your 5 stars.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

JJ
Julie J.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service - Minimal Waiting
I prefer to return to the dealership for all my servicing needs. I first worked with Laird Noller with my Ford and my research led me to the Hyundai Tucson as my 1st SUV. I'm technical with a lot of questions and all the employees have stuck with my unending questions and left me satisfied!
I think Laird Noller remembers it's the customer that keeps them in business and it's the customer they need to listen to and not think they are the only dealership in town, so customers really don't matter. At Laird Noller customers DO matter.
I'd recommend this dealership to anyone.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Julie,

Thank you for the AMAZING review.  We truly do appreciate your business.  Ever since I have started with Laird Noller I was always told that the customer is what makes the dealership.  I can not agree more, I always enjoy seeing the same customers and the new customers also.  As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call.

SD
Sydney D.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
High cost
See comments
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Sydney,

We value your comments and truly appreciate your business.  We take time once a month to price compare with other places.  I understand you feel the prices are high, we do take time to compare prices with other dealerships and shops.  We are in the middle between many shops.  A standard Full synthetic oil change average with no tire rotation starts at 54.95 plus tax up to five quarts.  I would like to reach out to you if that is ok.

Again we appreciate your business,

John L.
Lansing, KS
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Complete service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

John,

Thank you for the GREAT review,  we truly value and appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

BD
Brad D.
Kansas City, MO
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Always clean facilities.
I feel
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, appreciate your feedback and are always looking for way to better improve.  I am always price matching.  I know that our oil change with or without full synthetic comes with tire rotation and multipoint inspection.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call.   We always appreciate your business.

RA
Rex A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/16/2019 Category: Service
quick and easy
They got me in and out of there quickly. Everything was fine--no hassles.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Rex,

Thank you for the 5 stars, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

James A.
Overland Park, KS
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Out of Town Customer
When I take my car in for service I get immediate attention. If there is a problem with my car, I receive feedback and I can choose to have it corrected then or purchase the part on my own and complete the repair or filter replacement on my own.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

James,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business and feedback.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Catherine S.
Oskaloosa, KS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
They find the problem
Just had our Sonata worked on because the door lock would not sound horn when locked. It took awhile but they found the problem and got it fixed.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Catheroine,

I was glad we were able to finally get that figured out and fixed.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and thank you for the 5 stars.  We truly appreciate your business.  Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Tonganoxie, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Only time I have been there for service and not been upsold on anything else... was very nice to get done only what I was there for.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star rating.  We are happy to hear the visit was an enjoyable one.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jacob H.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Good, quick service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Jacob,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for leave so a GREAT review.  We truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do to help please do not hesitate to call.

DK
David K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Reliable
I can depend upon quick, careful, reliable service.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the review and leave a GREAT 5 star review.  We truly do appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

John W.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
warranty for ECU
work was done promptly
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an AMAZING review.  We truly appreciate the 5 stars and your business.  Please do not hesitate to call if you have any question.

Anthony S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I brought my wife's 2013 Tucson in for a back up camera replacement (covered by an extended warranty; purchased with the car) When I got into the vehicle I put the car in reverse, excited to have an improved resolution. This is where my disappointment started. First, the display did not appear to be any different then when I dropped it off. In addition, the top of the screen a squiggle formed. Luckily, there wasn't an additional charge to go with it. Kyle in the service department has always been great to work with, hopefully this will be resolved the second time around. I have taken this car and my Elantra many times, this is the first real disappointment.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Tony,

I real do apologize for this, this is not acceptable.  I know we had you down for an appointment yesterday, give me a call Monday so we can get you back in and get this resolved right.

As always we do truly appreciate your business,

Janet B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Recall “fix”.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Janet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a GREAT review.  We truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and staff is friendly.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the WONDERFUL review, we truly appreciate your business.  Please do not hesitate to call if you have any question. See you on your next visit.

Christina S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Place in Town
I really enjoy the people. They are friendly and easy to talk to. Also, service is super quick!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Christina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the review.  We truly appreciate your businesss and for you AMAZING review.  If you have any question please do not hesitate to call.