Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

AW
Annette W.
Basehor, KS
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Small town dealership
Kyle has great customer service skills!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Lots of scheduling flexibility
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business.

Chad W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Engine replacement
Took 6 months to get new engine for a known issue.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Chad,

I do apologize that it took so long, I wish we had more control on the parts coming from Hyundai.  I would like to reach out and talk with you alittle more if that is possible.

Martha P.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make online appointments and good service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Martha,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do to help please do not hesitate to call.

AG
Alexandra G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Helps Your Wallet
Everyone knows going to a car dealership for help with repairs and maintenance is very expensive. I appreciate them trying to help me economically cut costs where possible.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Alexandra,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  I happy to hear we are a place you feel comfortable with.  We look forward to your next visit.

AA
A A.
Topeka, KS
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Lack of warranty coverage
Very disappointed in lack of warranty coverage on a discharged battery on a Hybrid vehicle. Dealership had to recharge battery and charged me an hour of labor. I purchased 2 brand new vehicles in 2 months from them and this is how you are treated on a 1 month old purchase???
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback, i apoligize that the service was not better explained and what you expected.  I would like to reach out and talk with you, I will you here within the hour.

Megan C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and pleasant staff. Quick service!
Staff was very helpful and nice. I told them I had to leave at a certain time and they made sure my car was done in time.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Megan,

Thank you so much for the AMAZING review, I am glad we were able to meet your time frame.  As always we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Carolyn S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Carolyn,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

GB
Garry B.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Why I keep going back!
Honesty.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Garry,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Danielle W.
Meriden, KS
01/29/2019 Category: Service
I like my car, but...
I love my Elantra. One aspect i’m not so psyched about ( aside from the issue previously mentioned) is that I was sold a brand new car with a subpar front driver side tire. I noticed the slow leak in the tire within a month of purchasing the vehicle and brought it to the service center. The technician stated he couldn’t find the issue, but if it kept happening I should bring it back. Then when I brought it back, I had to end up paying for the tire repair, despite the fact that this all happened during my warranty.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Danielle,

Thank you for the review, I do apologize for the website issue.  I have been working with Hyundai, it is something that is out of my control.  I understand that you are upset about paying for the tire repair, the warranty that is provide for the cars do not cover leaks in tire, that is considered a maintence item.  If you have any question please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Again thank you for the review and we truly do appreciate your business.

01/26/2019 Category: Service
Everything handled well
The service covered what was listed, was done promptly, was well reported, and was handled with courtesy.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, also thank you for the AMAZING comments.  We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to servicing your vehicle.

Connor W.
Topeka, KS
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Always willing to go the extra mile
I brought my car in for a check engine light and they diagnosed and immediately told me my car was in bad shape. Despite needing a new engine, they were willing to work hard to get it for me free. First through hyundai and then through my warranty, the people at Hyundai did an amazing job of telling me exactly what I need to get my warranty fulfilled. Most places just want your money but Hyundai was all about keeping me as a customer. If my car does need replacing, Hyundai is where I will be purchasing my next car.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Connor,

Thank you for the great review, we truly value you as a customer and appreciate your business.  It was our pleasure to help you out.  If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to call.

Kyle Carroll.

DT
Delilah T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Always got good service from them.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Delilah,

Than you for the AMAZING review,  we always look forward to your visit.  As always we truly appreciate your business.  See you on the next visit.

John W.
Kansas City, MO
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Josh Jr and the rest of the Laird Noller Hyundai team did an excellent job. I appreciate you all taking care of us and our car.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

John,

What an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review.  As always we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

RN
Rolando N.
Wichita, KS
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
They did amazing. Super fast and easy to work with.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Rolando,

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone went out of their way to give us the best service
Jeff and Joey and the service tech went over and above on their service and took exceptional care of us.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do to help you please do not hesitate to call.

Jana S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
No surprises!
Kyle and crew treated me very well and did the service I needed and wanted.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Jana,

We always enjoy your visit and thank you for your loyalty to our shop.  Also, Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.

We always appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Ronald M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service on 1-8-19
There were no problems with the service. But they did not put the usual reminder sticker on the window for the mileage for the next service. And in the paper work returned to me there was no indication of what the mileage was at the time of service.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Ronald,

I am sorry that the oil reminder sticker was not put in the car.  We truly appreciate your business and I will make sure that this problem is solved.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff offer good advice
Just a glitch on this service by not having the right part but all else was very good
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

I am sorry that we did not have the right part.  I am glad that in the end we were able to get the right part and get you back on the road.  We truly appreciate your business.  Look forward to seeing you on the next visit.