Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5rating 4.7499975
Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

Alison S.
Humboldt, KS
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
This particular dealership has fantastic customer service! They treat you like they really care and you are important, not like other dealerships that treat customers like they're an inconvenience.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Alison,

Thank you so much for the GREAT review.  We do truly appreciate your business.  As always we look forward to your to your next visit.  Please do not hesitate to call if there is anything we can do.  Have a very Merry Christmas.

John W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
warranty
I got warranty work done and was out in 30 minutes
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

John,

I am glad that we were able to get you in and out in a quick fashion.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

John W.
Kansas City, MO
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Job!
The folks at Laird Noller always do an awesome job for us - this was no exception. Great job guys!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

John,

What an AWESOME review, we truly appreciate your business.  THank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Deborah H.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Helpful service with good attitudes!
Going in to a warm, clean place with helpful friendly people is where I want to do business!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Deborah,

Thank you for the AMAZING review,  we truly appreciate your business.  We always look forward to your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick. Efficient courteous
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the AMAZING review.  We truly appreciate your business and strive hard to provide the best service.  We look forward to your next visit.

Joseph P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence Hyundai
I have a 2014 Santa Fe Sport that I have had service and warranty work done at Laird Noller. Kyle does an amazing job getting things covered,replaced,and or repaired in a timely manor and an excellent price every time!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Kip,

Thank you for the great review, it is my pleasure to work hard for you.  We truly do appreciate your business.  I always enjoy talking with you when you come in.  Have a great holiday season!  See you on your next visit.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
service at laird noller
fast effective and courteous,
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank for the AWESOME review, we appreciate your business.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

See you on your next visit,

Darwyn L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Satified Customer
Thank You Laird Noller Hyundai for attending to my car with adequate service. 8)
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Darwyn,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  We look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Jennifer D.
Eudora, KS
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Willing to take the time
The entire team from the service writer to the technician team is willing to take the time to explain in detail what needed to be done and why, and explain it so that I am able to understand and feel comfortable
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Jennifer,

Thank you for such an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Marcie P.
Eudora, KS
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick appointment, even during a busy Holiday week.
I realized I had a headlight out a few days before Thanksgiving. I needed an oil change too, but That could have waited. My dealership was able to get both taken care of, and were able to get me in before Thanksgiving!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Marcie,

We are so happy to get you in and taken care of quickly.  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  As always we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Old change
Good job!

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Came in for an oil change...
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business.  We work hard to make sure the customer is informed on there service.  I am sorry you did not feel that has happened.  I would like to reach out to you, please feel free to call me at 785-838-2355.

Kathie M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Kathie,

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business.  As always we look forward to your visit.  Have a Great Thanksgiving.

Joyce T.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had a 7:00 a.m. appointment and I was out y 7:30 allowing me to e at work on time.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Joyce,

It was our pleasure to make your service fast.  We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.

Have a great Thanksgiving and a Happy Holidays,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Visit
Fantastic as always and most convenient.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and as always look forward to see you on your next visit.

Mary R.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Person setting up maintenance appts knows answers to maintenance questions! Awesome
Efficient, thorough and courteous!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Mary,

What an AWESOME review,  we thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We truly do appreciate your business.
Looking forward to your next visit.

Again thank you

Baldwin City, KS
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
New Hyundai
2006 had some serious problems. Just purchased a 2019 Hyundai Elantra
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

We truly appreciate your business on the service side and the sales side.  We look forward to a long relationship with this car.  Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions about the new car.

XU
Xavier U.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, hassle free.
They’re super quick and take care of your investment while it’s back in the shop. I’ve been going here for the last 10k miles of service and the we bought a car from them in July. Local and really amazing dealership.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Xavier,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  Always good to see when you come in, look forward to your next visit.  Please do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

Justin G.
Topeka, KS
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change was FAST!
Kyle was very curteousand they were able to get my oil change done very quickly.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business.  As always we look forward to your next visit.

Marie M.
Overland Park, KS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service and Excellent Lication
I was able to drop off my car, take my kids to Chic Fil A, and shop while we waited. The service was very polite and explained everything that they had done. It was perfect!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Marie,

What an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review.  Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to providing your future vehicle service needs.

Mark C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Did the recall and was done before promised
I finally met a service manager & writer that I felt I could trust. We hadn't been there in several years because I got tired of some of the wise a** service writers lying to me. They would tell me the car needed brakes when it didn't. One told me the front brake rotors were beyond turning & needed replaced. I pulled the car into my shop, tore it down, ordered new rotors, based on what the guy told me. I should have miked them first. When the new rotors came in wrong, from a local parts store, I took one of the old ones in so they could match it. They could've sold me a new rotor, but instead they miked it and said it had plenty to turn & still be safe. So I had them turned & put new brake pads on, the old ones weren't that worn, but I thought I might as well put new pads on. Those brakes are still on the car. Then we had it in for an oil change: This is great! The smart A** service writer told me it needed a new timing belt & that I should've replaced the serpentine belt 3 times. ( In 60,000 miles) Knowing he was full of it, I told them to go ahead and put a new timing belt on it. He went on about how if I didn't, the engine would tear itself up etc. A real con job. At any rate I got the expected call about an hour that the car did not have a timing belt! I already knew this, but wanted to make a real ass out of the guy. This last visit was refreshing to say the least. I had sworn never to darken the door of the Hyundai dealership again. The guys I dealt with last week changed my mind. As long as I don't catch any lies, I will be back. What none of these guys knew was that I have a BSEd, major: Automotive Technology, and had worked as a mechanic long enough to get an Industrial Ed. Automotive Certificate, but a Vocational one as well. I taught Vocational Auto Tech at Lawrence High School for 18 years, then 12 years teaching the beginning Auto Tech classes & some other classes as well. I retired at age 55 from teaching having put in a total of 31 years. I had a bad heart attack that pretty well left me unable to do the work on cars, but it didn't leave me stupid. Thanks for getting some decent guys in there, or Gals if you have them.
Thanks,
Mark Currie
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Mark,

It was a pleasure meeting you the other day.  I was glad that we spent time to talk.  I look forward to a long relationship.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  If there is anything i can do for you please do not hesitate to call.