Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Ottawa, KS
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great whenever you have a problem they try to correct it as soon as possible and they get right back with you
This dealership has great customer service the technicians work with you when you have a problem they are always ready to help you repair the problem as soon as possible
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you so much for the GREAT review, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

David C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/04/2018 Category: Service
It was very easy to have my Genesis serviced.
Made appointment for oil change, the job was done in less than an hour.
Everything was done in a professional manner. I left there very pleased.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

David,

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we appreciate your business and for you taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Again thank you,

Topeka, KS
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great service.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you so much for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Michael M.
De Soto, KS
08/23/2018 Category: Service
The people
I have bought my last 3 cars from 1 person. They even made sure I was able to deal with him when we decided to buy a different make of vehicle. Josh takes great care of his customers! Thanks
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Michael,

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we look forward to getting your 5 stars next visit.  We appreciate your business and being such a loyal customer.

Sagar M.
State College, PA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The service staff were great and everyone was very pleasant.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Sagar,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the kind words and your business.  It was a pleasure meeting you and looking forward to your next visit.  Thank you again.

Diane H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly staff, good explaining things
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Diane,

What an AMAZING review!!!  We thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to your next visit.  Again thank you.

Kathie M.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick appointment scheduled and service was great.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Kathie,

Thank you for a GREAT review, we appreciate your business and for taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.  Again thank you.

LR
Liam R.
Topeka, KS
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Getting my Tucson serviced was fast and the representative was friendly.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Liam,

What an AMAZING review,  we appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to you next visit.  Again thank you.

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Could be better
New service people often - after buying 3 cars and maintaining each of them at the dealership I was asked if this was my first time having my car serviced with them. I've spent too much money at this dealership to be asked this question. The level of service has gone down with each new service advisor. I will be taking my business to a new facility and it will not be Noller owned.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and for taking the time to talk with me today, i do apologize and promise that the people in place will be here for the long haul.  We do appreciate your business and for being a loyal customer.  We look forward to your next visit.

EB
Emma B.
Rockwall, TX
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly!
Everything was done quickly and everyone I talked to was very polite. I will definitely return.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Emma,

WOW what a great review, we truly appreciate your business and for taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.  Again thank you.

RL
Richard L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Great people and service!
Great people and service!
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Richard,

What an AMAZING review, we appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  Look forward to your next visit.

Alicia M.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
I love the people that work there
The people
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Alicia,

That is Awesome, we appreciate your business and for you taking the time to fill out the review.  It is always great to see you and look forward to your next visit.

Jennifer D.
Eudora, KS
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always
Service was great as always. I got right in and was able to drop it off while running errands. Nice to know it is in good hands
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Jennifer,

What an AMAZING review, we appreciate your business and trust.  We always look forward to seeing you and servicing your vehicle.  Thank you again.

IA
Irene A.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Center
Great Customer Service.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Irene,

What an AMAZING review, we thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to your next visit.  Again thank you.

Baldwin City, KS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
Had a reoccurring issue with the drivetrain on my 2014 Sante Fe. It was not an issue that was easily reproducible, so it was not being found during the normal oil change/tire rotation appointments. Kyle took the time to pull my vehicle into his shop and they spent 5 days with it (I even got a sweet 2018 Sonota for a loaner!). Long story short....issue is resolved and I would definitely recommend this repair shop.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I would like to talk with you if you have a chance.  I have test drove a like vehicle on the lot like your and would like to discuss the findings.

Joyce T.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I am satisfied with the service I receive.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Joyce,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your business and work hard to strive for 5 stars.  If there is something we missed or didn’t do please don’t hesitate to call.  Again we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Lyle S.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
Received, as expected, quality routine maintenance service on my Sonata. Got honest and useful advise from the service desk without pressure for additional work that was needed.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Lyle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the AMAZING review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do in the mean time please do hesitate to call.  Again thank you.

Matthew C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/30/2018 Category: Service
They were fast
They changed my oil and rotated my tires very quickly.
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Matthew,

What an AWESOME review, we appreciate your business and taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.  Again thank you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, i am sorry we didn't earn your 5 stars.  We work hard to provide the best service available and would like to learn from you what we can do better to earn your 5 star.  Please fill free to call me at 785-838-2355.  We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship.

Jake L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
First Time
Great service and value at an exceptional price!
Kyle D C., Assistant Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Jake,

Thank you so much for visiting us for the first time and for the AMAZING review.  We are looking forward to servicing your vehicle for a long time.  Again we appreciate your business.