PJ
Patricia J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Recall
Everything was handled very timely and in a pleasant manner!!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Patricia,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Anthony S.
Platte City, MO
02/01/2021
Don't buy from this dealer
I negotiated a deal that included Certifying the vehicle. When I showed up to purchase the vehicle both the salesman and the finance manager did not know what came along with a CPO vehicle. The manager tried to sell me an extended warranty because he did not know that a CPO came with an extended warranty already. The salesman told me I only receive 3 months of Connected service but a CPO vehicle has 3 yrs. It was embarrassing that I knew more about their product than they did. That could be overlooked but it has now been almost a month and they have not sent any paperwork to Genesis letting them know it was CPOed. They just keep telling me that "they have done their part" and that is all they will do. I would think that this should be a standard practice and should be done by the dealer. Every time I call I am told "I never got a call back from Genesis" so they are not proactively trying to fix this problem. I guess once again I will have to do their job for them and work with Genesis to fix this problem. Poor product knowledge, poor customer service, and poor employee attitudes will make me , and hopefully you, never buy from this dealer.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Mr.  Shaffer,

Did you have service done at our service department?

Kathy S.
Topeka, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership
This is the best dealership. Kyle the service manager is excellent.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Kathy,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2021 Category: Service
I always feel welcome and the service is always the best. I wouldn't want to go anyplace else to have my car serviced.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.

Stanley H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Stanley E Hayden
What more can I say wonderful dealership I even get my F150 serviced there
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Stanley,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.  Hope you and the family are having a wonderful Holiday season.

NF
Nancy F.
Perry, KS
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and car service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Nancy,

Thank you for the 5 star review, We truly appreciate your business.  I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas.  If you need anything please do not hesitate to call.

GT
G T.
Colorado Springs, CO
12/09/2020
Laird Noeller Genesis of Lawrence
I have purchased multiple new cars over the past years and this was the most pleasant and efficient process I have experienced. I located the G70 on line but out of state. I have read many horror stories about bait and switch tactics and I was concerned that I would arrive and the vehicle would not be available as per our agreement. The salesperson Tyler and the manager Josh were very helpful and the price was significantly lower than I could find in Colorado. A driver picked me up at the KC airport which greatly simplified the trip. The car was ready as promised. The delivery was very professional and seamless. One of the negative aspects of buying a car is always the finance agent. They were great. I made it clear that I was not willing to spend several hours on this aspect of the purchase. The arrangements were completed in 30-45 minutes with no surprises. The sales transaction and transparency were great, the price was outstanding and the people were superb. I would definitely travel to this dealership for a future purchase. This is how car buying should be.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

Mr. Timmins,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business.  I so proud to hear that it went smoothly for you.

If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Have a wonderful Holiday's,

WT
William T.
12/04/2020 Category: Service
It is a very pleasant experience with friendly and professional service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

William,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday.

MK
Marie K.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, Helpful
great experience
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Marie,

Thank you for the 5 stars review, We truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

11/10/2020 Category: Service
Laird Miller Hyundai is the best
Great products, prices, and personnel
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate and value your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Jack S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Friendly and efficient
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Jack,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we always appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2020 Category: Service
I always receive the best service at Laird Noller Hyundai. They are very customer friendly and I always feel welcomed there. Any issues or concerned regarding my car are quickly resolved.

10/15/2020 Category: Service
I always get the best service and it's very customer friendly.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for taking my call, I am sending you the re-score now.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2020 Category: Service
review
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on the next visit.

CP
Clarence P.
Shawnee, KS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Terrific service
Laird Noller Hyundai has the number one rated service department in Kansas for a reason. They are prompt, knowledgeable, and very attentive to the needs of the customer. Highly recommend!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Clarence,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly value you as a customer and appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Jason A.
Spring Hill, KS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Very Friendly
Very fast service and everyone I have dealt with has been great to work with.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Jason,

Thank you for the 4 stars, we strive to earn your 5 stars on each visit.  If there is something we can do i better please let us know.