Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5rating 4.7499975
Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

Jana S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
No surprises!
Kyle and crew treated me very well and did the service I needed and wanted.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Jana,

We always enjoy your visit and thank you for your loyalty to our shop.  Also, Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.

We always appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Ronald M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service on 1-8-19
There were no problems with the service. But they did not put the usual reminder sticker on the window for the mileage for the next service. And in the paper work returned to me there was no indication of what the mileage was at the time of service.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Ronald,

I am sorry that the oil reminder sticker was not put in the car.  We truly appreciate your business and I will make sure that this problem is solved.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff offer good advice
Just a glitch on this service by not having the right part but all else was very good
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

I am sorry that we did not have the right part.  I am glad that in the end we were able to get the right part and get you back on the road.  We truly appreciate your business.  Look forward to seeing you on the next visit.

DE
Diana E.
Mc Louth, KS
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. They have always taken time to explain things to me.
I appreciate they are knowledgeable and respectful. I have never had to wait very long for service to be done. I mentioned I had been told for months that they were shot handed so I could never get my car washed, and the service tech told me he would take care of that himself and he did. Thanks so much. That is the only thing Laird Noller needs to do is hire someone to wash the cars. Shawnee Mission always included that and recently the dealership in Mary Esther Florida included the wash with the oil change.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Diana,

This is such a GREAT review, we do truly appreciate your business.  We are working very hard to provide the best service we can.  I am pleased to hear that Josh took very good care of you.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

JJ
Julie J.
Service Just as Great as Their Ford Dealership Branch
Very easy and fast to make an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. In and out in about 30 minutes. Very helpful with my history and future repairs on my car. I'll be returning for future appointments!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Julie,

What an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and you taking the time to fill out the review.  We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you on the next visit,

WB
William B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Prompt/Courteous
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

William,

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing you service needs for a long time.

SD
Stephen D.
Kyle and his group.
I always enjoy coming in to get my oil changed. Kyle greets me at the door and takes car of everything.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Mrs. Dyson,

It is always my pleasure to provide the best service I can.  We truly appreciate your business.  Have a very Merry Christmas and we will see you on the next visit.

Dannan H.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service
Very friendly workers. Explain things without being to pushy. Very honest.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Dannan,

What an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your opinion and your business.  We look forward to your next visit if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Marc B.
Olathe, KS
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great communication.
Got my Tucson back in shape in very quick time. Good communication from service manager.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Marc,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review and for the AMAZING comments.  We also appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

SJ
Susan J.
Oskaloosa, KS
12/17/2018 Category: Service
review
Need to provide car wash. Can't say that I would recommend this business for car maintenance services - there are more economical places to get oil change/ tire rotations done - I'm just basically hoping that bringing it to the dealer for service will be more consciousness in.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Susan,

I am sorry we did not meet your standards, we try hard to provide the best service possible.  I am sorry you feel that there is more economical places.  I have priced matched with many Hyundai stores and my prices are very competitive.  I am sorry that we did not get your car washed, but like we talked about that if there was an open wash bay i would have been happy to wash your car.

Alison S.
Humboldt, KS
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
This particular dealership has fantastic customer service! They treat you like they really care and you are important, not like other dealerships that treat customers like they're an inconvenience.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Alison,

Thank you so much for the GREAT review.  We do truly appreciate your business.  As always we look forward to your to your next visit.  Please do not hesitate to call if there is anything we can do.  Have a very Merry Christmas.

John W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
warranty
I got warranty work done and was out in 30 minutes
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

John,

I am glad that we were able to get you in and out in a quick fashion.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

John W.
Kansas City, MO
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Job!
The folks at Laird Noller always do an awesome job for us - this was no exception. Great job guys!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

John,

What an AWESOME review, we truly appreciate your business.  THank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Deborah H.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Helpful service with good attitudes!
Going in to a warm, clean place with helpful friendly people is where I want to do business!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Deborah,

Thank you for the AMAZING review,  we truly appreciate your business.  We always look forward to your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick. Efficient courteous
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the AMAZING review.  We truly appreciate your business and strive hard to provide the best service.  We look forward to your next visit.

Joseph P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence Hyundai
I have a 2014 Santa Fe Sport that I have had service and warranty work done at Laird Noller. Kyle does an amazing job getting things covered,replaced,and or repaired in a timely manor and an excellent price every time!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Kip,

Thank you for the great review, it is my pleasure to work hard for you.  We truly do appreciate your business.  I always enjoy talking with you when you come in.  Have a great holiday season!  See you on your next visit.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
service at laird noller
fast effective and courteous,
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank for the AWESOME review, we appreciate your business.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

See you on your next visit,

Darwyn L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Satified Customer
Thank You Laird Noller Hyundai for attending to my car with adequate service. 8)
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Darwyn,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  We look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Jennifer D.
Eudora, KS
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Willing to take the time
The entire team from the service writer to the technician team is willing to take the time to explain in detail what needed to be done and why, and explain it so that I am able to understand and feel comfortable
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Jennifer,

Thank you for such an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Marcie P.
Eudora, KS
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick appointment, even during a busy Holiday week.
I realized I had a headlight out a few days before Thanksgiving. I needed an oil change too, but That could have waited. My dealership was able to get both taken care of, and were able to get me in before Thanksgiving!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Marcie,

We are so happy to get you in and taken care of quickly.  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  As always we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.