Overall Rating 4.8333325/5Overall Rating 4.8333325/5Overall Rating 4.8333325/5Overall Rating 4.8333325/5rating 4.8333325
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

Nortonville, KS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone from the time I got there till I left was very nice and professional
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Kathie M.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and excellent service.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Kathie,

We truly appreciate the Amazing review, as always we appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.  See you on your next visit.

David L.
Overland Park, KS
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very easy going and I very much trust the dealership
Buying our first Hyundai was a great experience and the Kona is an awesome car. The sales people and service staff at Laird Noller are personable and fantastic. The other models are just as impressive from sedans to SUVs. Hyundai is doing it right. We see another Hyundai in our future.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

David,

What an AMAZING review, we love to see our customer happy.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.  See you on the next visit.

DT
Delilah T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Overall my experience was great. They got back to in a timely manner.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Delilah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the review.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on the next visit.  Please do not hesitate to call if you have any question.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Along with doing an oil change, the service staff also removed a mouse nest from my car's engine. I had noticed a smell when the car was in use, but didn't know where to look for the cause. I really appreciate that extra service!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.  I am glad that we were able to get the nest out and get rid of the smell.

2019 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
First service
Very positive experience
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Robert R.
Ottawa, KS
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and professional. Explained services provided and done in timely fashion.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Robert,

Thank you as always, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

AG
Alexandra G.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Everyone was very nice : ) I am a graduate student at KU and I'm very grateful they helped me with applying coupon for students!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

BR
Service call
Convenient location.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, we value your opinion.  Sorry we did not earn your 5 stars this time.  We will make sure your next visit is a 5 star.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

RL
Richard L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Car
Great people and great service.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Richard,

As always we appreciate your loyalty and business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Collier C.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Accomodating service team
So pleased with service team flexibility to complete a repair found in inspection while I was there for oil service and not need to make another appointment
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Collier,

As always we truly appreciate your business.  I am glad that we made this a one stop for you.  If you need anything please do not hesitate to call.

Joseph P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/31/2019 Category: Service
2018 Elantra GT
Works
Done quick and right
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Kip,

Thank you as always, we truly appreciate your business.  Let us know if you need anything.

John K.
Shawnee, KS
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Air and Engine Filter Replacement
Although my oil change and tire rotation was completed in a timely manner, the technican strongly recommended I replace my air and engine filters. This recommendation has been made every time I have brought my Hyundai in for service (after the first 3 months). Since it has been recommended each time, I am not sure how I am supposed to trust this recommendation? Furthermore, I asked the price and was quotes the price of the part. I forgot to ask about the labor and was SHOCKED when the labor was double the filters. I was especially shocked since I had to return to the dealer after my last oil change because they had forgotten to put my filter back in. It literally took them 1 minute. Yet, the "labor" cost was more than the filter?
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

John,

I do apologize the visit was not the best.  We work hard to provide the best service available.  Anytime the filters are recommend they are suppose to be brought out to the customer.  I believe in the visual aid.  I understand that pricing can be hard to believe at times.  We use OEM parts on your vehicle so that your car can run at its best and provide you long lasting car care.  I really do apologize that the filter was not put back in and you had to return, this is not acceptable.  We truly appreciate your business and want a long lasting relationship we you.

Topeka, KS
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Efficient Courteous Service
The service I receive is constantly outstanding.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

Thank for the Amazing review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

FB
Fady B.
Shawnee, KS
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great timely service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Fady,

As always thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We truly appreciate your business.  See you on the next visit.

RK
Robert K.
Prior Lake, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive to our emergency, unexpected major vacation interruption
Our 2018 leased (3 years) Santa Fe Sport with 8800 miles responded to the 5-day recall for a new more sensitive engine knock detector: "Go immediately to your nearest Hundai dealership." We were on our first day from Minneapolis to Tucson at about 3pm on the eastern bypass of Kansas City. We had already taken an extra hour to get to DesMones on icy I35.
The nearest dealer was this in Lawrence.
Our tightly packed car, complete with our aged Yorky, was obviously the first of the million recalls the shop manager and technician had encountered. They read the screen, consulted their computer and informed us of the need for a NEW ENGINE.
They readily observed the explosion of the stress level of two octogenarians who perhaps bit off a longer road trip than they should have. It had been three years since we had done a long road trip when we sold our Florida winter nest after
over at least fifty 1500+ miles each way.
Kyle, the service manager, assured us the full warranty would cover all costs, including a rental for our entire 6 week vacation, two motels and two suppers. They were most gracious, seemed absolutely sincere in their empathy and helped us in any way they could during the 9 hours we lost in our driving time.
After four weeks (April 8), however, we have not yet received the promised remuneration for the hotel costs nor any requested response to either my letter dated April 17 or an attempted phone call and voicemail.
I will assume you will look into this matter with expedition. Thank you.
We will not be in the Lawrence area again, thus, I see no occasion to recommend or not to recommend the Kansas dealership to someone. Our dealership is in Burnsville, MN.
Bob Karp
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Robert,

It was a pleasure to meet your wife and you.  I wish it was on better circumstances.  I hope all goes well up in Minnesota.

WT
William T.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Seems to have a good staff.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

William,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Michael M.
Baldwin City, KS
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great job, always friendly, always professional, and quick.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  I was glad that we were able to get the car fixed for you.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
Good service, but to charge me to review a part is not ok.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, we truly appreciate your business.  We will harder for you on your next visit to earn your 5 stars.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

JJ
Julie J.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service - Minimal Waiting
I prefer to return to the dealership for all my servicing needs. I first worked with Laird Noller with my Ford and my research led me to the Hyundai Tucson as my 1st SUV. I'm technical with a lot of questions and all the employees have stuck with my unending questions and left me satisfied!
I think Laird Noller remembers it's the customer that keeps them in business and it's the customer they need to listen to and not think they are the only dealership in town, so customers really don't matter. At Laird Noller customers DO matter.
I'd recommend this dealership to anyone.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Julie,

Thank you for the AMAZING review.  We truly do appreciate your business.  Ever since I have started with Laird Noller I was always told that the customer is what makes the dealership.  I can not agree more, I always enjoy seeing the same customers and the new customers also.  As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call.