Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5rating 4.7142829
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Visit
Fantastic as always and most convenient.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business and as always look forward to see you on your next visit.

Mary R.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Person setting up maintenance appts knows answers to maintenance questions! Awesome
Efficient, thorough and courteous!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Mary,

What an AWESOME review,  we thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We truly do appreciate your business.
Looking forward to your next visit.

Again thank you

Baldwin City, KS
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
New Hyundai
2006 had some serious problems. Just purchased a 2019 Hyundai Elantra
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

We truly appreciate your business on the service side and the sales side.  We look forward to a long relationship with this car.  Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions about the new car.

XU
Xavier U.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, hassle free.
They’re super quick and take care of your investment while it’s back in the shop. I’ve been going here for the last 10k miles of service and the we bought a car from them in July. Local and really amazing dealership.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Xavier,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  Always good to see when you come in, look forward to your next visit.  Please do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

Justin G.
Topeka, KS
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change was FAST!
Kyle was very curteousand they were able to get my oil change done very quickly.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business.  As always we look forward to your next visit.

Marie M.
Overland Park, KS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service and Excellent Lication
I was able to drop off my car, take my kids to Chic Fil A, and shop while we waited. The service was very polite and explained everything that they had done. It was perfect!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Marie,

What an AMAZING review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review.  Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to providing your future vehicle service needs.

Mark C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Did the recall and was done before promised
I finally met a service manager & writer that I felt I could trust. We hadn't been there in several years because I got tired of some of the wise a** service writers lying to me. They would tell me the car needed brakes when it didn't. One told me the front brake rotors were beyond turning & needed replaced. I pulled the car into my shop, tore it down, ordered new rotors, based on what the guy told me. I should have miked them first. When the new rotors came in wrong, from a local parts store, I took one of the old ones in so they could match it. They could've sold me a new rotor, but instead they miked it and said it had plenty to turn & still be safe. So I had them turned & put new brake pads on, the old ones weren't that worn, but I thought I might as well put new pads on. Those brakes are still on the car. Then we had it in for an oil change: This is great! The smart A** service writer told me it needed a new timing belt & that I should've replaced the serpentine belt 3 times. ( In 60,000 miles) Knowing he was full of it, I told them to go ahead and put a new timing belt on it. He went on about how if I didn't, the engine would tear itself up etc. A real con job. At any rate I got the expected call about an hour that the car did not have a timing belt! I already knew this, but wanted to make a real ass out of the guy. This last visit was refreshing to say the least. I had sworn never to darken the door of the Hyundai dealership again. The guys I dealt with last week changed my mind. As long as I don't catch any lies, I will be back. What none of these guys knew was that I have a BSEd, major: Automotive Technology, and had worked as a mechanic long enough to get an Industrial Ed. Automotive Certificate, but a Vocational one as well. I taught Vocational Auto Tech at Lawrence High School for 18 years, then 12 years teaching the beginning Auto Tech classes & some other classes as well. I retired at age 55 from teaching having put in a total of 31 years. I had a bad heart attack that pretty well left me unable to do the work on cars, but it didn't leave me stupid. Thanks for getting some decent guys in there, or Gals if you have them.
Thanks,
Mark Currie

Mark,

It was a pleasure meeting you the other day.  I was glad that we spent time to talk.  I look forward to a long relationship.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  If there is anything i can do for you please do not hesitate to call.

GB
Garry B.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
They listen to my feedback and are always helpful.
My appointment was right on time and an unexpected wiring problem was fixed in less than an hour. I appreciated the quickness and the courtesy .
I was disappointed to get the car back dirty . They used to give a quick wash with service.

Garry,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, sorry we didn’t earn your five stars on this visit.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the best possible service.  If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to call.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
good service
I would have appreciated a quick car wash with the service. They always used to do that.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, I am that the car wash did not happen for you.  Not sure if it was asked for or not, but if you have any questions fill free to give me a call.

Again thank you for your business we truly appreciate it,

HC
Hugh C.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
The team did a very good job of working us into a schedule even though they were short people.
My ratings are actually between very good and excellent.

Hugh,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your future service needs.  We will work harder to earn your 5 stars next visit.

Marlin H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Makayla
The staff is great
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Makayla,

What a GREAT review, we thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We also truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to call.

Baldwin City, KS
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service!
Always nice people!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

What an AWESOME review.  We truly appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to fill out the review.  We look forward to your next visit.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Nice Job
I had an oil change and new tires put on my Hyundai and it was a very good experience. I appreciate how quickly and kindly everything was handled.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the KIND words, we truly appreciate your business.  We look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything please do not hesitate to call.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
The staff was AMAZING
I felt comfortable walking in to Hyundai and getting help. They explained everything to me with great detail and answered all my questions that I had. I just got my Hyundai, so I have been learning about my new car and the staff helped so much. They also explained to me what my recall was on and what it meant for my car. They were so helpful, I would love anyone to go there
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Tammy,

What a GREAT review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review and your business.  We look forward to your next visit.

PN
Patrick N.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Great car, great service
Great car, great service. I was not looking at this brand when I traded in my Volvo but I got such great care from Mike Brady that I took a long hard look. I’m glad I did these are great cars I will definitely buy another one if this ever wears out
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Deanna M.
Eudora, KS
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
friendly and good service
The work I had done was done promptly and I enjoyed not having to wait a long time.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Deanna,

Thank you for the GREAT survey, we work hard to provide prompt and correct service.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your future service needs.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Only one negative
Only negative: the website doesn't work for making appointments. It's been
like this for several years. It could be fixed or deleted (if fixing doesn't work.)
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I know we have our tech team trying to fix the issue.  I would like the chance to talk with you so I can see what issues you are having to see if it is the same or different.  Please give me a call at 785-838-2355.

We truly value your opinion and we appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Fast and friendly service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you taking the time to fill out the survey.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car on future visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Professional and courteous
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Deb,

As always we appreciate your business, we truly thank you and look forward to your next visit.