TY
Tommy Y.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant Experience
This is my second experience with purchasing a car from Laird Noller Hyundai. And as I type this review I am in the process of buying a 3rd. I have had a very good experience overall and it has been a pleasure getting to know some of the staff here are LAirn Noller Hyundai of Lawrence.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Tommy,

Thank you for your 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Fast friendly
Great experience will be back
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on the next visit.

01/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai- Lawrence
Everything was completed in a timely manner and they were very helpful through the whole process.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your busisness.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

CL
C L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service - Great; Sales - Room for improvement
My 2011 Hyundai Tucson was recalled and Hyundai ended up replacing the engine. Hyundai corp. ended up not sending all parts necessary which delayed the work being completed. This was not the dealer’s fault. They initially returned the car to us and we had to return it 15 minutes later because the check engine light came on again resulting in another 9-day delay.

We ended up trading in this vehicle. Our salesman was very good, but he was the middle man who was caught between us & the sales manager who was difficult. We managed to buy the used car we were wanting from their inventory (2016 Mazda) in spite of his initial attitude. I doubt that I will return to this dealership if I have buy another car unless he is no longer there. However, I highly recommend the service dept.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and the wonderful words.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to keeping the same great service on your new vehicle.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

LT
Lisa T.
Overland Park, KS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Worth the Drive!
Everything about this dealership is Top Notch! We drive in from KC to purchase and service our cars at Laird, and it's worth it. The sales team is helpful and honest. We've been able to get the best deals there. There's never any pressure and they're easy to work with. The service team is efficient and friendly. We've been very satisfied with Laird Noller Hyundai!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Lisa,

Thank you for the 5 star review, As always we truly appreciate your business, if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Again thank you and we will see you on the next visit,

01/01/2020 Category: Service
Treatment
The people in service are always so kind and prompt with the care of my car. They have gone above and beyond to help me.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/01/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate your 5 stars and your business.  We look forward to your next visit.

12/30/2019 Category: Service
Unexpectedly good warranty help; some communication problem
The car was out of warranty, but there was a bulletin on the knock sensor, and everything was handled without charge. However, when the repair wasn't done on the day I brought it in, I was not called.
Kyle D C. from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review, If you have any questions feel free to call me.

CP
Clarence P.
Shawnee, KS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service!
Recently the fuel door fell off my 2019 Santa Fe. That’s a fairly unusual issue. When I reported it to the service department at Laird Noller, they said they had only heard of that happening one other time.

They ordered the part, had it painted (a perfect match, by the way), and then installed it in about five minutes. They handled things efficiently and professionally and with cheerful kindness.

I highly recommend Laird Noller to you. You won’t be disappointed. I guarantee it!
Ray Pritchard
Shawnee, KS
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/25/2019

Ray,

Thank you for the Amazing 5 star review.  We hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Our service team is thorough, helpful, and always on time. We are very pleased with Laird Noller's service department.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for the WONDERFUL review, we truly appreciate your business and the 5 stars.  Have a very Merry Christmas.

James A.
Overland Park, KS
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I had an appointment for 5,000 mi. service and the technician was able to work on my car right away and it was finished within the time frame quoted to me.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

James,

Thank you for the Wonderful review and the 5 stars,  we truly do appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can please do not hesitate to call.

Perry, KS
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Recommend highly, I keep going back because of the friendly advisor
Great service and customer service is A+, honest upfront help with what you need
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

John W.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
replaced starter
I was pretty sure it was the starter which was confirmed with diagnosis. Fortunately they had the part in stock and replaced by mid-afternoon and is working fine now. I was provided rides home and then back when finished so I was able to better utilize my time.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

John,

Thank you for the 5 star review and the wonderful words.  We truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

RF
Robert F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Visit
Every aspect of this first service visit was outstanding.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Robert,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

GB
Garry B.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Courteous and timely. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Garry,

Thank you the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate the 5 stars.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

NB
Norma B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
Fast and friendly service! AND I mean fast!!?
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Norma,

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for the 5 star review, We truly appriecate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.