TN
Tiffany N.
Eudora, KS
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Everything went better than expected!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Tiffany,

Thank you for the review, we work hard to improve and earn your 5 stars.  We look forward to your next visit to earn your 5 stars.

Jack S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable , quick service
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Jack,

Thank you for the 5 stars.  We truly appreciate your business.

05/02/2021 Category: Service
Lack of care or effort
It’s frustrating to know that they aren’t motivated to fix problems with a vehicle they just sold you.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/02/2021

Thank you for the the review, I understand the frustration and would like to reach out and talk with you.  I can also be reached at 785-838-2355.

NF
Nancy F.
Perry, KS
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Always timely, great customer service. Kyle goes above and beyond!! His assistant great also!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Nancy,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, We truly appreicate you and it was good to see you agian.

Dale G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service the work was done what I askd of
Very nice facility The people are very friendly and service was excellent.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Dale,

thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

DT
Delilah T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2021 Category: Service
The service I received from Hyundai has been excellent.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Delilah,

Thank you for the 5 star reveiw, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Jerel H.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Jerel,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Chesapeake, VA
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great work
Overall my car was fixed well but it took a bit longer than expected and there wasn’t great communication.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Catherine S.
Oskaloosa, KS
03/26/2021 Category: Service
No problems
We have always had good service at Laird Noller.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Catherine,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.

Have a great weekend,

Richard S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Update computer system when due
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I understand the frustration.  Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

PJ
Patricia J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Recall
Everything was handled very timely and in a pleasant manner!!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Patricia,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Anthony S.
Platte City, MO
02/01/2021
Don't buy from this dealer
I negotiated a deal that included Certifying the vehicle. When I showed up to purchase the vehicle both the salesman and the finance manager did not know what came along with a CPO vehicle. The manager tried to sell me an extended warranty because he did not know that a CPO came with an extended warranty already. The salesman told me I only receive 3 months of Connected service but a CPO vehicle has 3 yrs. It was embarrassing that I knew more about their product than they did. That could be overlooked but it has now been almost a month and they have not sent any paperwork to Genesis letting them know it was CPOed. They just keep telling me that "they have done their part" and that is all they will do. I would think that this should be a standard practice and should be done by the dealer. Every time I call I am told "I never got a call back from Genesis" so they are not proactively trying to fix this problem. I guess once again I will have to do their job for them and work with Genesis to fix this problem. Poor product knowledge, poor customer service, and poor employee attitudes will make me , and hopefully you, never buy from this dealer.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Mr.  Shaffer,

Did you have service done at our service department?

Kathy S.
Topeka, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership
This is the best dealership. Kyle the service manager is excellent.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Kathy,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2021 Category: Service
I always feel welcome and the service is always the best. I wouldn't want to go anyplace else to have my car serviced.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.

Stanley H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Stanley E Hayden
What more can I say wonderful dealership I even get my F150 serviced there
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Stanley,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your business.  Hope you and the family are having a wonderful Holiday season.