Overall Rating 4.800001/5Overall Rating 4.800001/5Overall Rating 4.800001/5Overall Rating 4.800001/5rating 4.800001
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

ES
Eric S.
oil change/recent
flexible/courteous/quick/efficient
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Eric,

Thank you for the AMAZING review,  we thank you for taking the time to fill it out.  Also, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Lecompton, KS
Good Service
They were courteous and gave me explanations for my perceived problem.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly do appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Bait and Switch
It turned into a bait and switch operation very quickly. After using this dealer for years I will not go back there for anything.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I apologize if you feel that you were misinformed.  I know we are going through pricing update and standardize pricing across our dealerships.  We were happy to honor the price that you showed us online.  We have fixed the issue, thank you for bringing it to our attention.  I know you were frustrated by not being able to use two coupons at the time of visit,  but we have a policy that one coupon per a visit per a customer and it does state that on the coupons.  We try to help out all our customer by sending coupons out regularly.  We truly do value you as a loyal customer, if at all possible I would like to take some time and visit with you.

Again thank you for your feed back,

KF
Kyriana F.
Kansas City, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Love Laird Noller
My husband and I live in Kansas City and have driven out to Lawrence twice in the last six months to buy two new cars. The prices are better and the staff is much nicer than what we've seen at Northtowne Hyundai in Gladstone. Tyler helped us out both times, and he is such a perfect gentleman. We appreciated his assistance, honesty, and courteousness with both purchases of our new vehicles.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Kyriana,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey,  we truly appreciate you making the trip out to see us.  We really appreciate your business.

JN
Johnny N.
Augusta, KS
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
They were very friendly and fast.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Johnny,

Thank you for the amazing review,  we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.

Baldwin City, KS
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
Always an awesome experience
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Good
On time
Get it done right
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the AMAZING review, we truly appreciate your business.  Please do not hesitate to call.

Jennifer D.
Eudora, KS
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service as always
As always the team did an awesome job! So quick and efficient
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything i can do please do not hesitate to call.

Robert R.
Ottawa, KS
03/05/2019 Category: Service
efficient
The work was done quickly and we have not had issues with this dealership. I gladly return for service. The help has always been friendly and helpful with questions asked.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Robert,

Thank you for the AMAZING review, It is always a pleasure to see you when you come.  As always we truly do appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

FB
Fady B.
Shawnee, KS
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Fady,

Thank you so much for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions.  Look forward to seeing you on the next visit.

CP
Clarence P.
Shawnee, KS
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Terrific Experience!
Recently we purchased a 2019 Santa Fe from Laird Noller. The whole experience was so easy. Our salesman was knowledgeable, friendly, and very easy to work with. The whole process took about 2 hours. When it was over, we drove home in our beautiful new vehicle. I highly recommend Laird Noller because they will treat you right.
Ray Pritchard
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Clarence,

Thank you for the AMAZING review we truly appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship taking care of your service needs.  Please do not hesitate to call.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
Consistent excellence
I use Laird Noller Hyunda for both my Hyudais. Service is always excellent
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the AWESOME review, we value and appreciate you as our customer.  Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Again thank you and we will see you on the next visit,

Margaret S.
Lenexa, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Servicing at Laird Noller Hundai
The service manager went above and beyond to help me with questions and show me features for my car. They got the servicing done in less time then they thought and everyone was extremely friendly.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Margaret,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  If you have any questions please feel free to call us.  Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you on the next visit.

AW
Annette W.
Basehor, KS
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Small town dealership
Kyle has great customer service skills!
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Annette,

Thank you for the GREAT words, I am glad we were able to get the issue fixed for you.  We truly do appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle.  As always feel free to call me.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Lots of scheduling flexibility
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we truly appreciate your business.

Chad W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Engine replacement
Took 6 months to get new engine for a known issue.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Chad,

I do apologize that it took so long, I wish we had more control on the parts coming from Hyundai.  I would like to reach out and talk with you alittle more if that is possible.

Martha P.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make online appointments and good service
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Martha,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do to help please do not hesitate to call.

AG
Alexandra G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Helps Your Wallet
Everyone knows going to a car dealership for help with repairs and maintenance is very expensive. I appreciate them trying to help me economically cut costs where possible.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Alexandra,

Thank you for the GREAT review, we truly appreciate your business.  I happy to hear we are a place you feel comfortable with.  We look forward to your next visit.

AA
A A.
Topeka, KS
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service manager resolved issues
The service manager did a very good job resolving the issues that I had. I am very pleased with their service.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Lack of warranty coverage
Very disappointed in lack of warranty coverage on a discharged battery on a Hybrid vehicle. Dealership had to recharge battery and charged me an hour of labor. I purchased 2 brand new vehicles in 2 months from them and this is how you are treated on a 1 month old purchase???
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback, i apoligize that the service was not better explained and what you expected.  I would like to reach out and talk with you, I will you here within the hour.

Megan C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and pleasant staff. Quick service!
Staff was very helpful and nice. I told them I had to leave at a certain time and they made sure my car was done in time.
Kyle D C., Service Manager from Laird Noller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Megan,

Thank you so much for the AMAZING review, I am glad we were able to meet your time frame.  As always we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call.