Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TERESA K.
Little Mountain, SC
01/15/2019
Well run family business
Friendly,courteous and knowledgeable. Best of all they are honest. We have been using them for over twenty years. Never had a problem with their work

JOHN S.
Jaguar X-TYPE
01/15/2019
Trustworthy and great service
I am so thankful I have found an auto repair shop that I can trust. I have older cars (i.e. Jaguar X Type, Dodge Dakota, and Saturn Sky) that need a lot of repair and maintenance. They always diagnose the issues accurately and repair them for a reasonable price. There repairs are right the first time and I can feel confident driving my vehicles with high miles on them. They have shown a lot of integrity and quality in their service. I have two more vehicles I want them to start servicing. I have utilized a lot of repair services in the local area and Lake Murray Tire and Automotive is by far the best at doing repairs right the first time and at a reasonable price. They really do look out for you.

EL
EUGENE L.
INFINITI Q70
01/05/2019
Can always count on for good service and advice

CF
CORBYN F.
01/04/2019
They get you in quickly, get parts in fast, and even go a little extra when needed. They’ve done an amazing job taking care of my daughters car & any issues as she is newly graduated from college & on her own learning about “adult” stuff. Much thanks for caring & providing wholesome service!

MARIAN B.
Buick Enclave
12/30/2018
Great people. Great service!
I have never had service I deemed less that satisfactory. Never!

BOB S.
12/21/2018
Good, prompt , quality service.
The staff at Lake Murray Auto always provides good serivce. I have been having my car serviced there for about 3 years and there pricing is very competitive .

AR
ART R.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/21/2018
Was able to have my vehicle serviced as I walked in,without a prior appointment. Was done in a efficient manner
Friendly, and professionally treated.

JOHN S.
Dodge Dakota
12/20/2018
Awesome and trustworthy service
I have been so impressed with Ben and his crew. I have some older vehicles and they ensure the repairs are done right so I can feel confident driving them. They are reasonable and I was pleasantly surprised by the cost of repairs. They truly have your best interests and safety in mind. So glad I have found them to service my vehicles. It has given me peace of mind. Service is quick and efficient and they do not do any more than needed except make sure all repairs and vehicle is performing as it should. I have recommended them to several friends in the area as I have had some bad experiences with other shops until I found them
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks John!  It is out pleasure to serve you and this community!  Thanks for recommending us to your friends.  That's the best advertising out there and we appreciate the confidence you have in us.  We will continue to work hard at earning and keeping your trust.

MIKE S.
12/16/2018
Why did I get antifreeze?
You guys do a great job and I appreciate the fast service. The only thing I didn’t understand is I came in just to get a battery changed out and turn the tire pressure sensor light off.Thats all.For some reason I got charged for putting a gallon of antifreeze in because it was apparently low. The only problem is I topped it of right before I brought it in to you that same morning with my own antifreeze. I would think you would ask beforehand.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks Mike!  We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  We should have explained the antifreeze to you better and I appreciated the feedback.  When we cut the car off to check the battery, the technician noticed the cooling fan running longer than it should, and that was when he noticed the antifreeze level being a little low.  He topped it off after seeing that it was low hoping that was why the fan was running so long.  It was only half a gallon low and we didn't see any leaks at the time so that was why we charged you for the half gallon of coolant.  Communication is key and we appreciate the opportunity to grow and get better at it.

BC
BRANDON C.
12/15/2018
Fast and easy
They never try to sale you anything you do not need! They are always professional and have a great small town vibe. You are more than a service ticket, you are a person here!

DENNIS L.
12/14/2018
Another Great Service
As always my visit was very good, excellent service and not long at all.
Great Job.

GZ
GAIL Z.
12/11/2018
I am so grateful that I discovered Lake Murray Tire and Automotive! They provide quality service at a great price. My only regret is that I didn't begin using them for all my repairs years ago!

EB
ED B.
Buick Century
12/08/2018
Great people and deal in a timely way
Price is good, service is excellent. Ben, Stephen and Adam take great care of my vehicles. They will never sell you something you do not need. Very trustworthy.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/30/2018
No shade tree here
Quick reliable and professional

MARIAN B.
Buick Enclave
11/28/2018
PREDICTABLY GOOD
When I schedule service at LMTA ...I K N O W I will get the service I asked for, done right, and on time.
LMTA, along with Ben, Steven, and the other tech's, have earned my respect and trust.
I have sent several friends to LMTA for service on their vehicles, and they have always been very impressed as well.

JAY L.
Buick LaCrosse
11/27/2018
Lake Murrray Tire and Automotive - a great place to do business
A place you can trust.

RON S.
11/14/2018
2017 CR-V
Prompt, professional and reputable service on a local level.

MAUREEN M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/03/2018
Great Service !!!
As always, Great Service and Great People !

FS
FAYE S.
Little Mountain, SC
Chevrolet S-10
11/02/2018
Caring and trustworthy.
Thank you Ben, Steven, Adam, and all of the folks at Lake Murray Tire. I know when I leave my vehicle with you, it is in good hands and I don't have to worry. For that I am so thankful.

SP
SUE P.
10/30/2018
Best tire place in Columbia
Always love using Lake Murray Tire. The guys there are so friendly, do a great job and do things in a timely manner. No better place to go for service on your car or tires.