Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

09/22/2018
As usual, excellent and friendly service. I’ve decided to have regular maintenance at Lake Murray rather than deal with the car dealership!

JESSICA F.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/19/2018
Very dependable
Lake Murray Tire and Auto is the only place we take our cars. They are are always reliable, dependable, and honest. Last visit I had no idea a part was still under warranty and was replaced at no cost to me. Unlike some places that may taken advantage, this is just another example of a local shop taking care if its customers. My wife and I always recommend them.

ROCCO P.
Honda Ridgeline
09/14/2018
Best auto service anywhere
I have no complaints whatsoever about Lake Murray Tire and Automotive. They always do their best to accommodate me and my schedule. The work is always top notch. I stopped using my dealer once I discovered them. Everyone there is very respectful, and always let you know if your vehicle will need something additional, before they do it. They have accommodated me when I had an emergency situation more than once. Fitting me in even though they were booked up and very busy. They have old school values, the way business used to be. Nice to deal with a place like that. They have a lifetime customer in me.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks Rocco!  It is our privilege to serve you and this great community!

BILL H.
Lincoln Navigator
09/13/2018
Professional, helpful, friendly
They were very accommodating and on time. They worked me in quickly. They could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Reasonably priced for my service.

MIKE R.
09/06/2018
Professional and Personal
These folks are great. Always get quality work, professionally done, with a pleasant personal approach.

DENNIS L.
08/31/2018
Thanks again for excellent service.

Daniel M.
08/21/2018
Routine oil change
As always a pleasure to do business with.
Nice to do business with people who care and know what they are doing for
a fair price and done at a reasonable time frame .
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 08/21/2018

Thanks Dan!  We care dearly about providing our community with honest and dependable car care, and we feel that it is a privilege to serve every one of our customers.  Thank you for trusting us in your vehicles repairs!

PH
PAMALA H.
Jeep Liberty
08/20/2018
Best place for car care
Customer Service is excellent! Quality of work is too. Great guys and great company! I will recommend to any and all!

ADRIAN S.
Lexus LX 470
08/18/2018
The people that work there, thier knowledge, and there ability to always fix service concern!
I trust this business and people and always recommend then to people I know and meet when it comes to servicing my vehicles 🚗.

JOHN S.
08/08/2018
I have been using Lake Murray Tire and Automotive for many years and I am completely Satisfied with their service and the extra detail of sending reminders out. Thanks for helping out!

EB
ED B.
Buick LeSabre
07/14/2018
The very best service
The guys here are very accommodating whether your car problem or tire need is large or small. We never have trouble getting an appointment. Wait time is reasonable in the waiting area. The staff is very knowledgeable in diagnosing issues. Just talk to Adam, Stephen, or Ben and they will take care of your vehicle.

RT
RALPH T.
Lexus ES 350
07/03/2018
Easy to work with
As always the people there are easy to work with, never any pressure

AW
AL W.
Nissan Murano
05/31/2018
Complete confidence and trust
From my first experience with Lake Murray Tire in 1997 up to yesterday when they serviced one of our vehicles, everyone involved with LMT&A have always been honest, up front, and clear about whatever work might needed to be done on any of the half dozen or so different vehicles we have owned over these past 21 years. They are the only auto professionals that have touched our vehicles because of their incredible level of integrity, trust, and genuine concern for always doing things the right way.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 06/05/2018

Al, thanks for the kind words!  It is our pleasure to serve you and this great community, and we appreciate the trust you have in us!  We will always look out for the best interest of our customers, and we feel like being honest and having integrity in all we do are the only ways to run a business.

DENNIS L.
05/31/2018
Excellent Again
Just had a basic oil change and again was very pleased with the service and time it took.

GR
GENE R.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/30/2018
Great customer service.
Quick in and out service for oil change, friendly staff

Maureen M.
05/10/2018
Great Service !!!
Always great service ! They are the BEST !

RAY P.
05/01/2018
We always have great service at Lake Murray. I am never worried that we are being taken for a ride on repairs for a vehicle. I really like I can trust their work.

ROCCO P.
Honda Ridgeline
Close to home.
I have come to depend on LMTandA for my mechanic needs I have found them to be customer friendly, courteous, and skilled at what they do. Although I try to make appointments, they have squeezed me in without one in emergencies. That is important to me. I find the prices are reasonable, and service is top notch.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks Rocco!  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we will always do what we can to get you worked in on your schedule even when unexpected situations occur.

RICHARD C.
Honda Civic Coupe
Oil Change/New Tires/Misc
Once again another great experience with Lake Murray Tire. I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and my engine shield was dragging. They performed oil change, put two new tires on my vehicle which I paid a reasonable price for and then re-secured the engine shield at no cost. They are good people and do quality work and never try to sell you on anything you don't need.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks Richard!  Being honest and transparent has always been our business philosophy.  We treat everyone as family and we appreciate the opportunity to serve this great community.  Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles needs!

BETH H.
Superior Service
Always a pleasure. No muss no fuss. Just my vehicles taken care of every single time at the fairest prices. Thanks so much.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles Beth!  We will continue to do all we can to earn your business by being honest and transparent on all of our repairs and services that we perform.