Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ASHLEY M.
03/25/2019
First visit
I can’t say enough about my experience! This place was nothing short of amazing! I started with one of those annoying emails for a quote on my car after being told I had an issue and the high cost to fix it from another shop. Adam was very quick with his reply’s and so helpful. Not to mention I was very happy that they were able to fix my car for much less than Taylor’s. Ben was the technician who called to let me know I had another small issue that was no problem to fix I hesitated and told him to hold off at first. After thinking about it I called him back and asked him to please go ahead and complete it as well. I got no attitude from him for flip flopping he just said no problem at all we will call you soon as it is done. Not being able to make it before close to get my car they easily took payment over the phone and I was able to get my car at my convience after hours. I highly recomend this shop and I will be a return customer for sure!! Thanks Lake Murray!!
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for the kind words Ashley!  We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and will continue to work hard to earn your business through honesty, integrity and quality work.  Thanks for giving us a shot and we are honered to have you as part of our Lake Murray Tire and Auto family!

BETH H.
Dodge Caravan
03/22/2019
Once again nothing but a great experience.
Thank you Adam!

DENNIS L.
03/22/2019
Long Time Customer
I have been a customer for over Thirty Years now and have always been very satisfied with there service and always very friendly attention. This time was no different, as I received Excellent service again.

MARIAN B.
Buick Enclave
03/19/2019
Technical competence and dedicated employees.
Just an oil change today, but I'm confident it was done right!!!

JAMIE M.
Irmo, SC
03/16/2019
Used auto checkup
We took our Jeep in for a once over as it was a “new/used” car we purchased for our son. Dropped it off in the morning and got it back the same day. As always, the service was great! Recommended tires in the next 5000 miles , changed the filters and oil and good to go. Always a pleasure doing business with them!

BETH H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/14/2019
Now my daughter knows how great Lake Murray Tire & Auto are.
Took her car and dropped off for service. Once again a great experience.

JOE B.
Dodge Ram Van
03/14/2019
repair tire
Tire repair done properly, no plug

Ram 1500
03/02/2019
Honest service!
Honest service!

EB
Ed B.
02/28/2019
You can count on expert knowledge to deal with any and all problems
Having purchased my 99 Corvette I wanted to find out exactly what condition it was in. I also had some issues that needed to be resolved. I knew that I could count on the expertise at Lake Murray Tire to resolve theses concerns. I was pleased to find out exactly what condition it was in and have things taken care of. Of course, I will be back as necessary. Above all, they are honest.

CINDY S.
02/27/2019
Everyone is so nice. They fit me in whenever I call.

GR
GENE R.
02/26/2019
Always the best service! Very friendly and trusting staff!

AMELIA M.
Dependable
Lake Murray Tire and Auto is trustworthy and the service is fast.

MARY G.
Buick Enclave
Quality honest service
Trust their experience and how they try to always help the customer

AV
ANGELA V.
20 year customer
Ben Mcbroom & Co. have a quality, "service-oriented", operation where there never has to be a shred of anxiety because their trust,knowledge and efficiency will get your car "back up to speed" in no time. Thanks for all you do and let's do another 20!

KERRY S.
02/08/2019
I feel like a VIP every time I’m there.
Was late to my appointment, but they welcomed me anyway. Serive was fast. Everyone was courteous. Waiting room is comfortable.

EB
ED B.
Buick LeSabre
02/07/2019
Great people and deal in a timely way
You can always count on them to resolve any problem. I know when I have left with my vehicle that the job is done right with reasonable pricing.

TC
TRACY C.
02/04/2019
Honest Service
Adam was great about getting my husband and I in for service on the same day requested. I appreciate the honest service. Never trying to sell you something you don’t need.

As a woman, I always walk in to an auto shop prepared to not be taken advantage of, and here I don’t have to worry.

Thanks guys!

RICHARD C.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/29/2019
Oil Change - Tire Rotation
As always a fantastic job, even with 5 people out, they had me in and out in no time. I also am always impressed by how helpful they are even with people coming in without an appointment. They are always willing to help and squeeze people in if they can. Best place I have ever taken any of my vehicles.

BETH B.
01/29/2019
Wonderful, efficient!
I've trusted Lake Murray Tire with my car maintenance and repairs for years. Always ethical and efficient. Zero complaints!

TK
TERESA K.
Little Mountain, SC
01/15/2019
Well run family business
Friendly,courteous and knowledgeable. Best of all they are honest. We have been using them for over twenty years. Never had a problem with their work