Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ED B.
Buick LeSabre
07/14/2018
The very best service
The guys here are very accommodating whether your car problem or tire need is large or small. We never have trouble getting an appointment. Wait time is reasonable in the waiting area. The staff is very knowledgeable in diagnosing issues. Just talk to Adam, Stephen, or Ben and they will take care of your vehicle.

RT
RALPH T.
Lexus ES 350
07/03/2018
Easy to work with
As always the people there are easy to work with, never any pressure

AW
AL W.
Nissan Murano
05/31/2018
Complete confidence and trust
From my first experience with Lake Murray Tire in 1997 up to yesterday when they serviced one of our vehicles, everyone involved with LMT&A have always been honest, up front, and clear about whatever work might needed to be done on any of the half dozen or so different vehicles we have owned over these past 21 years. They are the only auto professionals that have touched our vehicles because of their incredible level of integrity, trust, and genuine concern for always doing things the right way.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 06/05/2018

Al, thanks for the kind words!  It is our pleasure to serve you and this great community, and we appreciate the trust you have in us!  We will always look out for the best interest of our customers, and we feel like being honest and having integrity in all we do are the only ways to run a business.

DENNIS L.
05/31/2018
Excellent Again
Just had a basic oil change and again was very pleased with the service and time it took.

GR
GENE R.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/30/2018
Great customer service.
Quick in and out service for oil change, friendly staff

Maureen M.
05/10/2018
Great Service !!!
Always great service ! They are the BEST !

RP
RAY P.
05/01/2018
We always have great service at Lake Murray. I am never worried that we are being taken for a ride on repairs for a vehicle. I really like I can trust their work.

RP
ROCCO P.
Honda Ridgeline
Close to home.
I have come to depend on LMTandA for my mechanic needs I have found them to be customer friendly, courteous, and skilled at what they do. Although I try to make appointments, they have squeezed me in without one in emergencies. That is important to me. I find the prices are reasonable, and service is top notch.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks Rocco!  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we will always do what we can to get you worked in on your schedule even when unexpected situations occur.

RICHARD C.
Honda Civic Coupe
Oil Change/New Tires/Misc
Once again another great experience with Lake Murray Tire. I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and my engine shield was dragging. They performed oil change, put two new tires on my vehicle which I paid a reasonable price for and then re-secured the engine shield at no cost. They are good people and do quality work and never try to sell you on anything you don't need.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks Richard!  Being honest and transparent has always been our business philosophy.  We treat everyone as family and we appreciate the opportunity to serve this great community.  Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles needs!

BETH H.
Superior Service
Always a pleasure. No muss no fuss. Just my vehicles taken care of every single time at the fairest prices. Thanks so much.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles Beth!  We will continue to do all we can to earn your business by being honest and transparent on all of our repairs and services that we perform.

FS
FAYE S.
Little Mountain, SC
04/10/2018
Value is placed on customer.
I trust Lake Murray Tire with all of my vehicle maintenance.

AR
ART R.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/02/2018
The best.
The service was provided exactly as promised. The service managers are very efficient and cordial. Waiting room is clean and nice.

RACHAEL R.
03/31/2018
Always Efficient
Love Lake Murray Tire and Auto. They always do a quick and efficient job with my oil change and notify me of other items if needed.

GS
GEORGE S.
03/29/2018
Great Job!!
Scheduled appointment. Job done. In and out in less than 45 minutes. Very fair price.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 03/29/2018

Thanks George!  We appreciate your trust you have in us with your vehicles.

MIKE B.
03/20/2018
new tires
good service and hope to see better wear on tires since alignment was out on other.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 03/29/2018

Thanks Mike!

MAUREEN S.
Irmo, SC
03/09/2018
Steven and Ben are so friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. The service is always top notch. My only place to go for car service and repairs.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles!

AW
AL W.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/01/2018
Honesty, integrity, thorough, genuine, courteous, and friendly
When Al McBroom opened this business in 1997, within a few weeks I had a problem with a new Chevrolet Tahoe driving very rough. One Sunday, I had been in Greenwood, SC when it started, had taken it to a couple of different people there and none of them could identify the problem. I drove home to Chapin and was on the way to the dealership in Columbia when I saw he was open. I didn't have a regular auto service place so I stopped by to see if they could tell me what was wrong. Al took my vehicle to the service bay, I waited and in about 5 minutes he came out and said the problem was fixed. I know so little about cars that he could have said the interior drive shaft disjunklaker rakascratchet is not working; it would not be under warranty at your dealership; I have one here and can have it installed and you back on the road in 30 minutes for only $281.17 and I would have agreed for him to do that. Instead, he came back out, smiled, and said, without making me feel like a total idiot, "You had it in 4 wheel drive and it is easy to miss that." I had managed to push the 4W button next to the steering wheel without realizing it. Since then, they are the only people who have worked on any of the vehicles we have had since then. Ben, Stephen, Joey, Adam, and everyone there has continued to provide outstanding, reasonably priced, and high quality service to our family...which we now consider them a part.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 03/01/2018

Thanks Al!  It is our priveledge to be able to serve this community.  We treat everyone like family and their vehilces like our own.  It is the way we opened our doors in 1997 and the only way to do business in our opinion.

PA
PAUL A.
Kia Soul
02/21/2018
Everybody needs a good mechanic...
...you guys are mine!
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 02/27/2018

Thanks Paul!  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles, and we are very thankful for all that you do for our community!

LK
LISETTE K.
Saturn Outlook
02/14/2018
Always dependable, trustworthy and friendly!
Lake Murray Tire and Automotive are always dependable and take care of the problem immediately, They are quick to respond and finish the job in a timely manner! Wouldn't
go to anyone else!
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Lisette!  We appreciate the trust you have in us and are very thankful for the opportunity you give us to earn your business.  We are here for you when you need us.

RK
RAY K.
Little Mountain, SC
02/13/2018
Great customer service and unscheduled jobs usually complete in a few hours.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Ray!  We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve this community!