Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RP
RAY P.
05/01/2018
We always have great service at Lake Murray. I am never worried that we are being taken for a ride on repairs for a vehicle. I really like I can trust their work.

RP
ROCCO P.
Honda Ridgeline
Close to home.
I have come to depend on LMTandA for my mechanic needs I have found them to be customer friendly, courteous, and skilled at what they do. Although I try to make appointments, they have squeezed me in without one in emergencies. That is important to me. I find the prices are reasonable, and service is top notch.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Rocco!  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we will always do what we can to get you worked in on your schedule even when unexpected situations occur.

RICHARD C.
Honda Civic Coupe
Oil Change/New Tires/Misc
Once again another great experience with Lake Murray Tire. I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and my engine shield was dragging. They performed oil change, put two new tires on my vehicle which I paid a reasonable price for and then re-secured the engine shield at no cost. They are good people and do quality work and never try to sell you on anything you don't need.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Richard!  Being honest and transparent has always been our business philosophy.  We treat everyone as family and we appreciate the opportunity to serve this great community.  Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles needs!

BETH H.
Superior Service
Always a pleasure. No muss no fuss. Just my vehicles taken care of every single time at the fairest prices. Thanks so much.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles Beth!  We will continue to do all we can to earn your business by being honest and transparent on all of our repairs and services that we perform.

FS
FAYE S.
04/10/2018
Value is placed on customer.
I trust Lake Murray Tire with all of my vehicle maintenance.

AR
ART R.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/02/2018
The best.
The service was provided exactly as promised. The service managers are very efficient and cordial. Waiting room is clean and nice.

RACHAEL R.
03/31/2018
Always Efficient
Love Lake Murray Tire and Auto. They always do a quick and efficient job with my oil change and notify me of other items if needed.

GS
GEORGE S.
03/29/2018
Great Job!!
Scheduled appointment. Job done. In and out in less than 45 minutes. Very fair price.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks George!  We appreciate your trust you have in us with your vehicles.

MIKE B.
03/20/2018
new tires
good service and hope to see better wear on tires since alignment was out on other.

Thanks Mike!

MAUREEN S.
Irmo, SC
03/09/2018
Steven and Ben are so friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. The service is always top notch. My only place to go for car service and repairs.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles!

AW
AL W.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/01/2018
Honesty, integrity, thorough, genuine, courteous, and friendly
When Al McBroom opened this business in 1997, within a few weeks I had a problem with a new Chevrolet Tahoe driving very rough. One Sunday, I had been in Greenwood, SC when it started, had taken it to a couple of different people there and none of them could identify the problem. I drove home to Chapin and was on the way to the dealership in Columbia when I saw he was open. I didn't have a regular auto service place so I stopped by to see if they could tell me what was wrong. Al took my vehicle to the service bay, I waited and in about 5 minutes he came out and said the problem was fixed. I know so little about cars that he could have said the interior drive shaft disjunklaker rakascratchet is not working; it would not be under warranty at your dealership; I have one here and can have it installed and you back on the road in 30 minutes for only $281.17 and I would have agreed for him to do that. Instead, he came back out, smiled, and said, without making me feel like a total idiot, "You had it in 4 wheel drive and it is easy to miss that." I had managed to push the 4W button next to the steering wheel without realizing it. Since then, they are the only people who have worked on any of the vehicles we have had since then. Ben, Stephen, Joey, Adam, and everyone there has continued to provide outstanding, reasonably priced, and high quality service to our family...which we now consider them a part.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Al!  It is our priveledge to be able to serve this community.  We treat everyone like family and their vehilces like our own.  It is the way we opened our doors in 1997 and the only way to do business in our opinion.

PA
PAUL A.
Kia Soul
02/21/2018
Everybody needs a good mechanic...
...you guys are mine!
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Paul!  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles, and we are very thankful for all that you do for our community!

LK
LISETTE K.
Saturn Outlook
02/14/2018
Always dependable, trustworthy and friendly!
Lake Murray Tire and Automotive are always dependable and take care of the problem immediately, They are quick to respond and finish the job in a timely manner! Wouldn't
go to anyone else!
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Lisette!  We appreciate the trust you have in us and are very thankful for the opportunity you give us to earn your business.  We are here for you when you need us.

RK
RAY K.
02/13/2018
Great customer service and unscheduled jobs usually complete in a few hours.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Ray!  We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve this community!

WL
WILL L.
02/13/2018
The staff offered superb service when I brought my car in to have the oil changed.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Will!  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!  Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

CINDY S.
02/10/2018
Everyone is very nice!
They fit me in when I call and are super nice
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Cindy!  I am glad we could be of service to you and we appreciate your business!

JASON H.
02/08/2018
Another great experience!
I take all of my personal and work vehicles to these guys. They are always professional and treat you fairly. They keep you informed throughout the repair process, offering options if available. I would recommend them to anyone.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Jason!  We appreciate you and the opportunity you give us to maintain and repair your vehicles.

CYNDI W.
Ford Five Hundred
The excellent workman ship
The group does a great job at taking care of their customers.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Cyndi!  We strive to give the best customer service in the automotive industry and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

DENNIS L.
02/06/2018
Another standard car service and was great as always. Thanks for the service.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thank you Dennis for being a loyal customer and trusting us with your maintenance on your vehicles!

FS
FAYE S.
Chevrolet S-10
Trust Friendly Caring
When I entrust my truck and van to Lake Murray Tire, I don't have to worry about the work they do on either vehicle. They are honest and dependable and I certainly have to depend on them. To think I had to go somewhere else would scare me. Thank you Ben, Steven, and Adam.
Ben M. from Lake Murray Tire And Automotive

Thanks Faye!  We treat our customers like family and their vehicles like our own.  It is just our way of doing business and serving our community.  Thank you for trusting us for so many years.  We are here if you need us.