Overall Rating 4.4778727/5Overall Rating 4.4778727/5Overall Rating 4.4778727/5Overall Rating 4.4778727/5rating 4.4778727
Overall Rating 2.1946903/5Overall Rating 2.1946903/5rating 2.1946903rating 2.1946903rating 2.1946903
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

GV
Genette V.
review
Its a very friendly atmosphere, everyone says hi, it feels good to be there even when waiting for service. i am very satisfied.

John M.
Haines City, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Always taken care of, Great customer Service !!!

LL
Linda L.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They have great donuts and coffee in waiting area.

WM
William M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service. It’s nice to know I will be taken care of the next 5 years.

RA
Randall A.
Plant City, FL
Jessica
In the Service Department:😁

PC
Pamela C.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Jessica in the Lakeland FL office is always a pleasure to deal with. I never have any complaints when dealing with her. She always has a smile.

John R.
Great service !
Always a painless experience.

MJ
Marion J.
Polk City, FL
Friendly people great service
Great service friendly people great value

KG
Ken G.
Plant City, FL
Awesome customer service!!!
You guys are absolutely the best !!! 😊😊😊

LD
Laura D.
Fast service
Service was fast and friendly, however, I was not informed about a recall or that a repair was going to be made at that time. I was told after the fact and I don’t appreciate that at all.

Excellent customer service
Jennifer always provides great service and all the service staff is wonderful

SA
Sara A.
Mz
Friendly & excellent service.

Terry B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The people
Yes I would

SR
Sheila R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Customer Service
Jessica was friendly and helpful. She explained everything to me in a way that I would understand it. The service was timely and efficient.

Mulberry, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Thorough going over of vehicle. Set up appointment on line.

KP
Karl P.
Winter Haven, FL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
We went in for routine service, the team was great. We were in and out in less than the quoted time. Never thought I would own a Hyundai, but glad I made that decision, even happier I chose the Lakeland dealership.

Karl

Thank you for your rating and review. We're glad you chose Lakeland Hyundai as well and we're glad our service department could meet your expectations. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

AH
Anthony H.
Bartow, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Job
It was a great time at the dealership. Work was done quickly.

Anthony

Thank you for your rating and review. We're glad you had a great experience at Lakeland Hyundai Service and we were able to get you back on the road quickly. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Janet M.
Jessica great helper!
Jessica in the service department is very awesome she had the patients to help me with my problem in my car I had called like 2 times and two different people would answer the phone and would give me no help but Until I called again Jessica help me all the way though until my car got fix thanks Jessica!! Any one has problems ask for Jessica service department!! Thank you Ma’am

Janet

Thank you for your rating and review. We apologize that we were not able to address your concerns quickly with your other attempts. we will work with our teams to more fully understand the needs of every customer and get the answers needed the first time.

Yes, Jessica does a great job and we are very proud to have her as part of our team. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

LA
Laura A.
Winter Haven, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Comfort while you wait
I really like this facility and the service reps are always friendly and personable.

Steve H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Clean, well organized, polite service
Done on time and for a reasonable price.. Waiting room clean and neat. Personnel pleasant.

Steve

Thank you for your rating and review. We know the service department isn't always the first place most people want to come, so we try to make it as pleasant as possible. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!