Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

SD

Auburndale, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
I was having issues with my older Tucson so I went to look at a used sonata and they helped me stay at my old payment which was crazy to me and I got gap insurance and waranty and 24 months free service. It helped me so much especially having a toddler being at my previous payment was a must. The service center was super fast they had the record of my free service when I bought the car and I spent a total of 5 minutes at the dealership. Dropped it off and they gave me my paperwork and keys once I walked back in to pick up. Fastest service I’ve ever had!

DQ
David Q.
Mulberry, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly service and on time for my appointment
Had to take my car in for factory Recall they kept me informed when my appointment was set up, was able to do the service because they had the parts in stock

ES
Amazing excellent service

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service.
Reliable & consistent. Friendly, too!

KR
Kennette R.
Haines City, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2021 Category: Service
great customer service and great staff

SN
Sharon N.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Corroded Battery Terminal--resolved
Jessica called me & listened to my concern about the situation. She understood how I was feeling about the service last performed on my vehicle. She told me they would replace the "factory" part for me if I wish to come back in. Although we have fixed the part ourselves we may still take her up on the offer. Just to have the "dealer" part.
I feel she understood my frustration with this matter and with the advisor's lack of availability for me, the customer.
She can not fix the problem if she is not aware there is one.

Corroded Battery Terminal
I wish they would have let me know about my battery, I know they saw the corrosion since they had to remove the terminal/cable to do the work. I feel they broke it putting it back together and just closed the hood for me to get surprised being stranded 3 days late with a dead battery because of loss of connection.
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for speaking with me and hope you have a great rest of your day. If need anything else please dont not hestiate to as I am here to help.

GP
Gerard P.
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Fixed...
The service department is the best. They came to me and took my car, brought it to the service station the tech worked on it and when it came back it was fixed, clean and workinng!

BG
Barbara G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2021 Category: Service
They let me drop off my car without an appointment
Staff very friendly

David W.
Mulberry, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2021 Category: Service
nothing
took to long and was expensive
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you for speaking with me and I look forward to seeing you soon. Have a great night

JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Good evening I was following up to see if you have received my survey. If you need anything or haven't received it let me know  and have a great night.

CK
Charles K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Always willing to be of help
Lakeland Hyundai is a great place to have you vehicle serviced. I never have to worry if they did it right. The service staff is always friendly and helpful. Rae is my favorite, (don't tell the others), she always helps me out. She took care of the part that was recalled and got me a replacement quickly. My vehicle always comes back to me cleaner than when I brought it in. Prices are reasonable as well, compared to other facilities that do the basics such as oil changes. I recommend them for your car care!!

SO
Susan O.
Susan OBrien
Always friendly and efficient

BK
Beatrice K.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
The service tech I have had for the last 2 visits was exceptional!
Awesome experience!

Monte L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2021 Category: Service

Great Experience
Have owned three Hyundai's in the past, and my service from the Staff and Service Dept, has been nothing short of great service
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for speaking with us and if you need anything else please do not hesitate we are here to help

Katherine S.
St. Cloud, FL
Good dealership
Not from the area but Rae was amazing. Car got towed in and she took excellent care of me. I was super emotional and she was patient and kind. They got the engine replaced under warranty. They seem to do honest work and just want what’s best. If it was closer to home I’d never go anywhere else.