Overall Rating 4.524826/5Overall Rating 4.524826/5Overall Rating 4.524826/5Overall Rating 4.524826/5rating 4.524826
Overall Rating 2.2624086/5Overall Rating 2.2624086/5rating 2.2624086rating 2.2624086rating 2.2624086

EP

Melissa K.
Lake Wales, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Summer does a great job!
I like how Lakeland Hyundai gives me an analysis of what is going on with my car (status of different systems). The ladies always take their time to answer any questions.

Stop pushing buttons!
With the exception of the service people messing with all of my control settings (lights, air conditioner, etc.), they do a good job at reasonable prices.
Christopher S H., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hello,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today.I am sorry for the inconvenience.Please call me if there is anything I can be assistance with in the future.

Christopher S. Haggstrom
863-577-5122

LK
Larry K.
Polk City, FL
In and out🙌
Went in for recall,less than an hour later I'm out the door, even washed and vacuumed .😊

Jay G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The people behind the scenes
It was great thanks

SL
Shirliann L.
Great friendly service
I always return to the dealership for service on my Hyundai and they have been fair and friendly.

Charisma B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My Tire Nightmare
I ended up last minute realizing I had a nail in my tire and my pressure decreasing dramatically and last minute Lakeland Automall was able to get me squeezed me in to get a brand new tire installed as well as take care of my oil change and other services without having an appointment. This is the third time that I’ve happen to pick up a nail somewhere and thank God for buying the warranty package when I bought the car because this could’ve easily cost over $200 Just for a new tire and installation but with the package all I had to do was take it in and sign some paperwork and wait. Unfortunately I had to go to work but lucky for me they provide an amazing service with the shuttle where the driver took me to work as they work on my car and then came pick me up when I was done. They had my car ready for me washed and vacuumed. Summer was my service advisor and she is always amazing and Ron was my driver for the shutte and he was phenomenal
Daniel G., Digital Media Director from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Charisma

Thank you so much for your rating and review. We are sorry to hear of your continuing tire issues but glad we could help resolve your problems quickly and get you back on the road with a quality service experience. Summer is a valuable member of our team and very much liked by all of her customers. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

TH
Thomas H.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
It doing a great job no problem with the suv
They have the worst car wash , rim was not clean good.

LR
Laurie R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
AT service
I got quotes from several places and Lakeland Hundai was less than anyone. The A.C. was repaired in two hours and I was kept informed by my extremely nice service advisor every step of the way.

Laurie

We're so glad we could help get your AC repaired at a price you liked. We truly appreciate your rating and review and if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Dennis M.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They took care of my oil change, my tires, my window tinting, and cleaned my car as requested. The service team was wonderful!!

Dennis

We're glad we could meet your service expectations and provide a quality service. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Sondra C.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
I like the service I get.
It's always good to go as everyone treats you so nice while you are waiting and I'm a senior - love getting my car washed!

Sondra

We truly appreciate your rating and review. We really do care about every customer experience and we're so glad we could meet your service expectations. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Carlos C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/17/2019 Category: Service
They have the best customer service
excellent service

Carlos

Thank you so much for your rating and kind words. Yes, we really do care about every customer experience and work with our teams every day to help ensure it happens every time. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

HC
Heather C.
Excellent & Speedy Service
The service visit for an oil change was extremely fast, friendly, and professional. Everyone was very helpful.

Heather

We're so glad we could meet your service expectations and we thank you for your rating and review. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Doreen P.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Trusted Service
Without hesitation, we have bought 3 cars from this dealer over the last 10+ years. We are always given the best service with smiles and feel at home. This dealer strives to give you the very best for your money and always takes it a step farther than most

Doreen

Thank you for your rating, review and continued repeat business. We really do care about every customer service and sales experience and work with our teams every day to help ensure the best possible visit. Making sure we meet the expectations of every customer every time is one of our many priorities. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Jeannie L.
Winter Haven, FL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in for a factory recall and new tires. My car wasn't going to be ready in a satisfactory amount of time so Jeff the technician provided me with a loaner car and sent me on my merry way. He called me the next day when my car was ready. I never have any complaints when I take my vehicle in for service. Great job guys keep up the great work

Jeannie

Thank you so much for your rating, review and repeat business. We always strive to provide the best possible service for every customer and we truly appreciate you choosing Lakeland Hyundai Service. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Service Maintenance
Just a oil change a little to pricey
Daniel G., Digital Media Director from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your rating and review. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Lakeland Hyundai Service. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

EF
Edward F.
Plant City, FL
Clean & quick
Good
Daniel G., Digital Media Director from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Edward

Thank you for your rating and review. If we could have done anything differently during your recent service visit to make your experience better, please let us know. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Always great, friendly service
Always great, friendly service. Not the fastest but always right!
Daniel G., Digital Media Director from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We're always working on ways to improve the time any customer has to be in service. We will continue to work to make sure every customer has a great service experience and we thank you for choosing Lakeland Hyundai Service. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

David M.
efficiency
Came in a a repair. Staff was very friendly, efficient and fast.

David

Thank you for your rating and review. We're so glad we could meet your service expectations and if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

AP
Antonio P.
Miami, FL
Excellent customer service
Super customer service. Friendly staff. The mananger helped point out an unncecessary service I requested that was “done” at an unrelated car shop. That was not anything I expected and I truly value Hyundai’s honesty. My car was done in a quick amount of time and I really love the emailed report you get while waiting to review the car’s status and needed maintenance. Very modern to today’s technology! Two thumbs up

Antonio

Thank you for choosing Lakeland Hyundai Service and for your rating and review. We want every customer to have a great experience and every team member from management down strive for a great service experience. Making sure the customer is informed, educated and that we deliver what we promise is our goal every day. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!