YK
Yong-Wu K.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Lakeland Hyundai
Excellent place for maintaining your Hyundai.
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

We look forward to seeing you thursday and have a great night

2013 Hyundai Azera
Good bbubut ccacan improve
Clean and friendly place quality checks has to improve
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 05/01/2021

We would like to speak with about your recent service visit. A team member will be reaching out soon

ES
Eric S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Like always they go above and beyond yessica and master mechanic andy the dream team....thanks for eveything

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Always easy to get my vehicle serviced.

S B.
04/30/2021
Overall good experience!
I worked with Anthony who helped explain things clearly and made me feel like my concerns were head.

04/29/2021
Ask for Anthony!
Anthony was great! He stepped up and turned a bad experience to a good experience.
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We greatly value your feedback and use this as a tool to learn and grow. I would like to apologize for any short comings and would like to speak with you and resolve any concerns and offer assistance. Our team will be reaching out to speak you soon. Thank you again and have a great day.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Anthony was great!
Anthony took extra time with me to resolve an issue.

Satisfactory
Service took a little longer than expected.
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

OM
Olivier M.
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
Great Dealership
I've had several Service Campaigns done on my Kona Electric which isn't sold in Florida and they have mechanics trained on the all electric models and have gotten everything done to my full satisfaction..

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundaitacular
Great vehicle, great price, great place to do business ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Kenneth M.

Plant City, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Speedy service scheduling
I arrived for an oil change and check up for my Kona, and needed to get my Tucson scheduled for an urgent repair. Unfortunately, the needed parts were not available. As I was completing the transaction for the oil change, a couple of the parts needed for the other vehicle had arrived. I was told if I could be at the service center by opening time, the Tucson service would be completed the next day. We will be leaving for another state in a few weeks so the timing of a complete repair was critical. The Lakeland Hyundai Service Center made it happen. I have a positive experience each time I bring the vehicles in for service, The first time I need a repair, it is resolved expeditiously. Absolutely awesome!

Winter Haven, FL
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Peace of Mind for me and my Kona. The security bells and whistles on this Kona are proving themselves daily, making me a safer driver...and my wife a happier person!!
Lakeland Hyundai cares about my Kona....and me! Thanks

BG
Bertha G.
The people are nice.
My sister's truck needs brakes. she bought her truck from Jenkins Nissan. If you go to their web page they are advertising a $5.00 oil change. My sister ends up paying $900.00 in labor costs. The salesman told her, "the truck was on life support, and he was afraid to drive it to the back". He compared her truck to have a heart attack. My sister was so scared she left her car there and signed the paper for them to fix her truck. The cost was 1400.00. Jenkins Nissan cheated her out of her stimulus money. If I recommend your dealership will you be fair to her?

AH