4.6

John G.
Velarde, NM
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Well organized service department
This is our first Hyundai. Love our sonata.
Service Dept. Is organized and keeps me up to date on maintenance needs.

Robert M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Josh Baca
Superb customer service and very knowkedgeable

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Mom of 3
Great 👍🏼

TH
Terri H.
Corrales, NM
09/08/2020 Category: Service
This dealership/service center demonstrates commitment
Prompt. Pleasant. On time. Vehicle returned running beautifully and also cleaned, spotless. Josh was my contact person, perhaps a manager (very confident answering questions), who was both knowledgeable and personable. This dealership demonstrably wants both my business and to have my car running very well. I recommend this service center with no reservations.

Adam S.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Great
Satisfied customer

Socorro, NM
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Took our car in for an oil change. Service was quick, efficient, and staff was well. All safe during COVID!

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly, great service.

Ramona C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Manager Josh Baca
He keeps up with what needs to be done on my vehicle, I don't have to worry about anything.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/24/2020 Category: Service
If you don’t mind waiting
If you don’t mind having people not listen to you and waiting around for hours for most the most basic class fixes That you could have completes at home in 20mins (I.e. oil change or change a tire)
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 08/25/2020

We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to learning from the mistakes made during your last service visit.  There was some obvious miscommunication on our end that delayed your service time.  For that we apologize.  We hold ourselves to a higher standard and we hope you give us the chance to show you that next visit.  We appreciate your business and as always please stay safe.  Thank you for your time.

Cory Reeves (Service Manager)
505-792-7051 or
cory.reeves@lhmauto.com

AN
Amy N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Awesome and friendly staff
Never had a bad experience except with on me older whit me male I didn’t get his name, never seen him before, but that won’t change my mind about going here.

08/16/2020 Category: Service
Great routine maintenance
I have brought my car in for it's routine oil change since I bought it and have not had any issues.

AH
Ana H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
It is great to see Josh, as my greeter! Knowing Josh is still at LHM assisting on car care because he is still employed at LHM for the years I have owned a Hyundai tells me it is a great company. I return for this propose for my car care and that he knows me and my car needs💙

Tobias B.
Pflugerville, TX
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness, Professionalism, and Cleanliness of the Facility
I am always satisfied of the Service Hyundai Provides to keep my Vehicle in Great Working Condition. The Friendliness and Kindness of the Staff and Personnel always makes coming here a Pleasant Experience.

Jennifer G.