Overall Rating 4.3428586/5Overall Rating 4.3428586/5Overall Rating 4.3428586/5Overall Rating 4.3428586/5rating 4.3428586
Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429

PG
Pedro G.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
The people are great
Good service, good people, but a bit pricey but they can't help it.I am known as Pete at the dealership. (No one calls me Pedro). You can too.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer support
I trust and depend on Larry Miller service department as they continually provide outstanding, high quality service

Marie S.
Grants, NM
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/15/2019 Category: Service
always does what needs to be done. and tells me if it needs more service done.

James R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff,
The wait time of 2 hrs seems long for a scheduled appointment. Why can't the windshield washer tank be filled to the top?

John D.
Placitas, NM
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson service
Efficient, good customer service, personable.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service done in timely, courteous, professional manner.

Ronald C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Best service. Advisor Joseph is first and formost

Los Lunas, NM
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service for years
Josh and the team are the best.

EG
Evan G.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
good

Terrance S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment 2017 Sante Fe
Great service and attention to detail

Top-notch service
Our service advisor was very knowledgeable about what our car needed.

Brandon S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Not impressed
I’ve worked for dealerships in the past - I would never treat a customer or vehicle this way. Thankfully the service was performed fine. But there was no information given on the inspections, and the interior of my car showed dirty handprints. No attempt or offer to wash or vacuum the car
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 09/11/2019

Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Cory Reeves (Service Manager)
505-792-7051 or
cory.reeves@lhmauto.com

Martha L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Always great service.

09/05/2019 Category: Service
Usually I am pleased with service
Not happy
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 09/06/2019

I apologize for not setting an acurrate expectation with the wait time for your vehiucle's needs.  I can assure you my team and I value your time as much as you do as a customer.  We will work dillegently on fixing this issue and will put procedures in place to insure this does not happen again.  For any questions or concerns feel free to contact me Cory Reeves (Service Manager) at 505-792-7051

Matthew B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 09/05/2019

I sincerely apologize for the inexcusable quality in which your vehicle was returned.  This is in no way acceptable by any standards and there is no excuse for it.  Mistakes do happen however but if they do I myself need to make sure we get the issue resolved in a timely manner.  My standards and expectations of my staff are high and unfortunately in this scenario they were not met.  I'm glad I got the chance to speak with you in person and hope moving forward you'll give us the chance to regain your trust. I hope you have agreat day!

Barb S.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Check Up
Great customer service!

EW
Elaine W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
The people were much more accepting and truly listened...
We have been a Hyundai family for 12+ years... Back in Florida our cars were washed and vacuumed after being serviced...The waiting room could use an uplift... the chairs are very uncomfortable...
Thank you...

TL
Teresa L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
People are professional and care about what they do. Customers are treated as top priority. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my family and friends!

TH
Terry H.
Transmission replacement
The service was excellent. They were very good about letting me know what was happening.

2016 Hyundai Elantra