Overall Rating 3.5454555/5Overall Rating 3.5454555/5Overall Rating 3.5454555/5rating 3.5454555rating 3.5454555
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Roger B.
Placitas, NM
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
great job!
Thanks for the attention to detail and great work!

Dennis M.
Belen, NM
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Efficient and thorough
I usually wait for my car. They are as quick and thorough as I would expect.

MT
Maria T.
Santa Fe, NM
Review

02/18/2019 Category: Service
It was super fast for a dealership and my car was well taken care of and they told me what I can expect for future services

Sandra M.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Live my car & the great mileage my Elantra gets. Whenever maintenance is needed the staff is very professional & let me know what else is needed. They are not pushy. I would recommend buying & doing business with these fine honest people.

JV
John V.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Took my Hyundai in to get serviced. Was done very quickly!

KD
Kiyoko D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service. The service manager that took care of me was super friendly and very helpful. Will definitely go back for service on my vehicle.

Its ok..
They didnt pressure..were friendly and let me decide but as always they never let u think bout a deal..always say do it or no deal..thats pressure!! Bad practices

Corrales, NM
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fastest service
This was as always the best and fastest oil change.

GV
Gregory V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everything was great

Judy C.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Thanks to Josh for great service.

PP
Patricia P.
Santa Fe, NM
Good
Good

Location
My experience was not acceptable and to be honest this is not the first time I have not been happy.
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 02/14/2019

Good morning,

I apologize for the way you were treated, I do believe we need to communicate better.

Thanks for letting me know,

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Department
Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

Martha L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent.
Your staff have always provided excellent serviced. Even when the work that needed to be done made me want to cringe and scream at the same time because of the cost the staff thoroughly explained why the car needed the service. As an older woman who has an older car I know how important it is to get parts fixed when they need to be fixed.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/12/2019 Category: Service
more of the same ... good service continues ...
I am almost sick and tired of getting these surveys to complete. This dealership has been our "home" for over 5 years here in Albuquerque -- and we've gone to them for our last three Hyundai vehicles (whenever we've been in Albuquerque and our car needed servicing). It's getting boring trying to say something different each time.

Bernalillo, NM
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Conflict resolved by Service personnel quickly.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
The vehicle should at least have been washed, after paying over $1,500 and having to wait for 5 days for repairs.
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 02/11/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for responding to our survey.  Josh will be giving you a call.

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

SE
Stephen E.
Bernalillo, NM
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Thanks again for a great visit!
Always a pleasure working with the crew at Larry H. Miller hyaundai. Alicia helped me again and took care of my car quickly and with a smile! Thanks again! See ya in a few weeks.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
good service in a timely manner.

EO