Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 2.199998/5Overall Rating 2.199998/5rating 2.199998rating 2.199998rating 2.199998
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

DT
David T.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
Top Service
Can schedule service appointment online. Service Representatives are courteous and quickly get your service under way. When proposing additional services they are polite and understanding of your circumstances.

WB
Wallace B.
New Laguna, NM
2017 Hyundai Azera
Azera's doctor visit
I arrived a couple of hours late due to highway delays but was accepted anyway. I was greeted by my first name. The technician knew what my car needed and filled out the work order. I was given a time completion time of 3 hours. The work was completed before that time and I received my vehicle clean and ready to go. I was treated very nicely which was a good feeling and I was well pleased. My Azera even seemed to feel happy afterward. I gladly recommend this dealership to my family and friends all the time.
Mr. Wallace Begay
A satisfied customer

Carol H.
Review
Service was great, all items were fixed as requested.

Jerry S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly people
Good experience

Jose R.
Santa Fe, NM
The service staff
Good service with friendly staff

Jerry R.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Very informative

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Bad attitude and not sticking to there word.
I will never buy another vehicle from this location again!!
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 09/24/2018

Good afternoon Melissa,
I am sorry about your last visit, My name is Albert and I am the new service manager.  If possible I would love the chance to help you out.

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

Dwight M.
Scheduled service
I thought it was a routine service but obviously no body check my air filter!

09/22/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out in 45min. Great quick service.

Susan S.
Stellar service at Hyundai
Customer Service is outstanding. Joseph, Josh and Hyundai mechanics are knowledgeable, friendly and fantastic!

LP
Lloyd P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service!
Excellent service as usual. Joseph Rocks!

GF
Gale F.
Placitas, NM
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Replaced Lock
Great service in replacing the lock that someone tried to force entry.

EM
Eric M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
3000 service
This was just a normal oil/filter job. But my special requests were handled perfectly.

Martha L.

Tim R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Joeseph plain and simple! Takes great care of me!

ZH
Zane H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
Josh Baca has been my Service Advisor for approx 15 years (thru 3 Hyundai's) and is the main reason that I continue to return for all my service.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
NA
Na

GC
Gabriella C.
Belen, NM
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
I know I'm in good hands, Chris Martinez is really helpful and overall they get the work done in a timely matter.

Jazmin P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone is so friendly and makes me feel so welcome!

AC
Ann C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
LH Miller Hyundai Albuquerque
Prompt service, minimum waiting time. I was dismayed that I went in expecting to spend about $90, and ended up paying more than twice that much. I was threatened with having my warranty invalidated if I did not get the recommended 15000 mile service. I understand the need for an engine air filter in this desert climate, so tried to get only that plus oil change, but the service writer pointed out that the price would be almost the same if I refused the package. I don't blame him, but I felt coerced by Hyundai to spend more money than I had budgeted on a car that's almost new.