Overall Rating 2.199998/5Overall Rating 2.199998/5rating 2.199998rating 2.199998rating 2.199998
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

VL
Virginia L.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Accurate Record Keeping
There are times when it isn't convenient to take my vehicle in for servicing, especially when I am out of town. I have had service performed on my vehicle, but when I go to the dealer, they tell me that I need various services performed, things that I had done elsewhere. This happens every time I go for service, and the service technician tells me I need XY&Z, even though I explain I had those services done.

There has to be some way of entering into your system "Notes" that would allow my records to reflect services obtained elsewhere, instead of constantly telling me that I need to get those services done. This is starting to get old and really a PITA!

ET
Erica T.
San Felipe Pueblo, NM
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I'm pleased with the great customer service in the service department.

DT
Donna T.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Great job
Know what I want always

Carol C.
They do good work
It was just an oil change

Desiree C.
Santa Fe, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Accommodating & Timely Service!
Being that I live in Santa Fe but purchased the vehicle approx. 40-50 miles away as well as having a maintenance package with the dealer, Larry H. Miller was very accommodating! I really appreciate that the service department could service me towards the end of the day. It was the end of week and I had to be in the Rio Rancho area for a commitment and did not have to cut my work day short to make said appointment. Thanks Service Team.....it really made this oil change very easy for me.

JU
Joe U.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Mr
They make sure my car is taken off so when i leave i will not have any problems.

SK
Scott K.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai visit
Great and friendly service.

ES
Eloise S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly people
Great job

ST
Stephen T.
Fast friendly service
Since purchasing my 2016 Hyundai Tucson in 2015, I have received exceptional customer service at the Larry H. Miller Hyundai of Albuquerque dealership. The service on my Tucson is always fast and friendly. I’m confident my vehicle is receiving high quality service, in a timely manner.

GF
Greg F.
Ocean Township, NJ
Very friendly and professional
I live 2,000 miles away so I had to work with this dealer via phone. They were sensitive to this fact and were very helpful, friendly, and courteous. When I got my car shipped back to me, all the problems I had were resolved.

LA
Lisa A.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service at every level
Hassle free start to finish

Joel W.

hardly any waiting time, did the job quickly

MT
Martha T.
quick service
quick service; BUT I haven't be given shuttle service in the last times we've had to have our sonata serviced.

Review
Nice people.

Farmington, NM
Chris Torres Best Customer Service
Mr Torres was awesome helping me from the phone call to the day of service. Answered my concerns & patient as I continued asking more questions.

BW
Bill W.
Best warranty around
Not only does Hyundai have a great warranty, the quality has improved significantly over the past two decades. We love how our Tucson drives and how quiet it is. A great town and road car. We started out to buy a Honda CRV but liked the Tucson better.

Thomas B.
Corrales, NM
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Best service dept. in the west!
We have had the best service given to our car since we have owned it. The oil changes are always really fast and I almost never make an appointment. The drivers seat trim needed to be replaced and the part came in within two days, then the installation was less than 40 minutes. Awesome!! When it's time to replace this car we are more than likely going to purchase another Hyundai because of the service department.

GC
Glenda C.
Courteous staff and quick service
Courteous staff and quick service

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel are terrific - very friendly and helpful
I am very satisfied with Hyundai and this dealership. I did think that nearly $600 for a side-view mirror (just the glass would have been $200) is outrageous. This has nothing to do with the quality of service.