Overall Rating 4.7380936/5Overall Rating 4.7380936/5Overall Rating 4.7380936/5Overall Rating 4.7380936/5rating 4.7380936
Overall Rating 2.38554/5Overall Rating 2.38554/5rating 2.38554rating 2.38554rating 2.38554

Rosemarie M.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Responsible people
my ist experience that I will never forget was that no body want to help me at ist . Some of them pretend to be busy . But the moment I noticed Dirk was not busy I tried to asked help rt away he did. U don’t blame me why I became loyal to him and like a family member already

LR

Richard B.
Sun City West, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Exceptional Customer Care
Whether it is the purchase of a new or used Hyundai or obtaining service for your vehicle, customer care is the number one asset of Larry Miller Hyundai. I cannot say enough about how excellent this dealership is, from Dirk in service to the sales staff. I highly recommend this dealer.

EF
Ellen F.
A Dealership That Puts People First
I love the personal touch that each service manager offers each time we bring the car in for service, even if only for an oil change.

GM
George M.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment, great waiting area and courteous service.

Bill S.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Expextations
I decided to keep my Azera for 3 more years. To do that I would have to make a ‘significant investment’ in repairs and maintenance and tires. I did it because I could rely on the recommendations to be accurate, the pricing fair and the workmanship A+. I also trust my Service Advisor; Craig.

FH
Frank H.
Sonata Service
Excellent work. However the battery was way to expensive.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and good dealership.
Attention to customer.

JJ
James J.
Sun City West, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
While I won't lease another vehicle here... I will continue to have my current lease serviced at Larry Miller Hyundai.

Laveen, AZ
Mr
Appts easy to get
Poop

SG
Shirley G.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Love my car, like the service
They treat me like a woman not a dummy because I am a woman. Always courteous, when I was there my service took much longer than ever before but they were busier than uaual.

PD
Pamela D.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert was wonderful. He worked with Corp and was able to get my SUV problem corrected.
Will be back

Scott S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Nothing but AWESOME!!!!!

service check up
I was very happy with my recent service appointment. Great customer service.

Kathy S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great work and great customer service
My regular service advisor Craig is always very nice, and always great service. Thank you!

09/23/2018 Category: Service
Employees who treat you right.
They're the best. Even when very busy, they are polite and caring.

Maureen L.
Peoria, AZ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
What making it right looks like!
Received a call today from Dirk to see if he could make my, “not so great experience” right! And he did! I will not only return to get what I originally went in for fixed, I will now also get the rest of My cars maintenance done too. Lesson is, when you go above and beyond for a customer, even not knowing there story, they are willing to give you more business and money, no matter what!

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Never had a good experience here
May it be buying a car or trying to get something fixed it’s as if no one can/wants to help me. This and the prices are outrageous for a single mom, I can get it done elsewhere for 1/2 the price, even an oil change! Only reason I went here was because I thought the car alarm was factory and it is malfunctioning, 180$ to remove it. Ugh I know there’s away to just disconnect the horn, or a simple cheap solution. It’s been done before. I don’t want an alarm, just to be able to lock my car since there is a predator in my apartment complex. I survived Vegas shooting I’ll survive this. Thank you to Jason for his time and suggestions but I’m thru with the dealerships. I will got to my friends who are in the car business to purchase/repair my Hyandai.
KEVIN N. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking my phone call today. If you need anything at all please contact me at 623-815-4555.

Dirk

WB
William B.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Hyundai + Toyota... what a pair
Jason handled my service quickly. I chose to wait, and he beat his time estimate.
I have used Larry Miller with my Toyota Prius since 2010, and now am happy with my Hyundai in 2018.

TL
Terrance L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Dirk Dunham
Dirk always takes good care of me.

Susan H.
Morristown, AZ
09/21/2018 Category: Service
fast
craig did a great job of finding the problem and fixing it fast