Overall Rating 4.7830157/5Overall Rating 4.7830157/5Overall Rating 4.7830157/5Overall Rating 4.7830157/5rating 4.7830157
Overall Rating 2.42056/5Overall Rating 2.42056/5rating 2.42056rating 2.42056rating 2.42056

Great
Treated golden

JE
Jim E.
Great efficient service
We went in to have a recall item taken care of, at first we thought we'd be there a long time. The service department did a great job and we were done and out of there in less then an hour. Great Service. Thank You!

Barry B.
Nice Place
I came in, you took my car, you did what you had to do. Then I left, everything went smoothly and quickly. The waiting room was nice and clean, the coffee was nice, although it was a little boring waiting.

GW
George W.
Laveen, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fast and friendly
My service advisor was friendly and had me in and out with speed time. Appointment on my Genesis was on schedule and washed up and ready to go. Thank you!

GH
Ginny H.
A+ service department!
I went to Larry H. Miller after calling the dealership I purchased my car from and being given a run around and told that they wouldn’t even look at my car to see if the issue was covered under warranty without charging me their flat hourly rate. I stopped by LHM and was immediately greeted by a service department member who upon hearing what the problem was with my car (the rear passenger door wouldn’t open) she said “not a problem we’ve had others come in with the same thing, it’s covered and we can get you in tomorrow morning”.
I took my car in the next morning a little before my scheduled time and I received a call back within 2 hours letting me know my car was fixed and ready, at no charge, and they had even done a 5 point inspection, topped off fluids, and washed it. LHM will now be my service department and where I recommend everyone to go!

Margarita R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Dirk
Dirk in the service center as always is pleasant and smiling. Always has me in and out, gives me an approximate timeframe on the work being done and keeps me updated. He also informs me of any great deals going on that month too. He is a true example of great customer service. I also want to say thank you for always keeping the coffee, popcorn, water, television and other goodies stocked for us customers.

RJ
Rebecca J.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent customer service when I have questions or concerns about my vehicle!

Jenny M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Always a pleasure
I’ve been working on my cars my whole life. But not anymore. I take it to them for everything. Fast honest service that I know is done right. Worth the money to save the time you waste doing it yourself. And you can’t beat the three oil changes for 90$ with tire rotations. Amazing guys!

PP
Pamela P.
excellent
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I didn't mind waiting while I was getting my oil changed. I felt at home you might say because the chairs/sofa are very comfortable, there is an assortment of drinks and snacks if you are hungry, plus the mini store for all the car accessories.

ES
Enlil S.
Quick amd Easy
Great dealership with amazing staff! I've done multiple business with the same salesmen and couldn't have asked for more. Service is phenomenal!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
The Best Service Ever
As always, Larry Miller Hyundai treats me like family.

Litchfield Park, AZ
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Personal & professional customer care by your service department staff.
I was a few minutes late for my 10 am appointment for oil change. However, I was greeted & welcomed by your service coordinator, given an estimated time to wait for my car to be serviced & invited to sit in the waiting area. My car was completed in a timely manner.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great products; service procedures need to be outlined clearly so customer knows what to expect when his/her car is brought in. (This may ave been done via email after we rchased car, but perhaps we didn't pay attention to all emails sent to us.)
See previous comments.
KEVIN N. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking your time to speak with me today. I will always make you that you receive the "5 Star" experience that you deserve. I am sending the survey to you now. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and have added the free service to your service record.

Dirk

Donna B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Fast, efficient and friendly
My 2018 Kona is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Larry H. Miller. Even though I live in the east valley (38th Street/Indian School) I come all the way west to have my car serviced. I was treated so well when I bought my cars, from initial to finance to driving off the lot that I felt it worth the distance to drive. I always brag about LHM and even one of my coworkers purchased a Hyundai...

MK
Mike K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
LM Hyundai
Great cars. Very reliable and trouble free.

EW
E W.
Sun City, AZ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Battery died and had Hyundai Road Side Service two days in a row. They were very friendly and cooperative, told me I probably needed a new battery. So I called service the second day to see if they could work me in to replace the battery. Dirk took good care of me and even though it was a very busy day, service was faster than expected.

Marilee S.
Review
Dirk was great as always!

Jane H.
SERVICE!
Nice people , good service and a great job. Price was best I had found, and I looked around other places first. First time I had been there. I will be taking my car there for anything it needs from now on.

TR
Indont like fucking survey's

Jasmine R.
El Mirage, AZ
Awesome service!
Everything went smooth and my car came out great!

Dennis S.
Sun City West, AZ
Four Year Service
Great as usual, My service adviser Dirk is always smiling and knows his stuff. Friendly, service orientated, and great work.