FS
FELIX S.
Glendale, AZ
03/28/2020
Quality / Honest work
I was looking for a new auto shop. This place was recommended by a family member. Look it’s not the cheapest. It may not be the fastest. That’s good. That’s not what I was looking for. What I was looking for was honest and quality work. I’ve found it here. They have my current and future business.

LA
LISA A.
Avondale, AZ
Cadillac Escalade
03/28/2020
Experience feedback
Great customer service ! Professional, great price . I’m very satisfied with the outcome my vehicle was finished sooner than expected . I highly recommend and will return for any other repairs and or vehicle maintenance.

FM
FRANK M.
Chevrolet S-10
03/21/2020
Rebuilt engine in my 1997 s-10 😀😀😀😀😀
Thanks for maintaining my 1997 S-10 for 420000 miles on original engine and transmission and rear end 😀 Now it came time for the engine to be rebuilt I think I have received low price quality product and speedy efficient service 😀 This is a near impossible set of three to receive anywhere 😀 Thank You 😀 You constantly kept me informed on progress 😀 You got this job done in four days 😀 just unbelievable 😀

RAYMOND H.
03/18/2020
Willing to help
Helped me when I just moved to town and my vehicle needed a repair immediately. Manny went above and beyond to help me get a rental car and fix my vehicle in a couple of days and I didn’t drop it off till Saturday morning.

El Mirage, AZ
03/13/2020
1st Time
Great service and pretty quick.

AL
ALBERT & SANDRA L.
03/03/2020
Helpful shop
They fix the problem the first time. Do not have to go back

Cave Creek, AZ

ERIC L.
Nissan Maxima
02/27/2020
Customer service
Amazing staff!! Great service was in and out

RF
REBECCA F.
Toyota Tundra
02/22/2020
Efficient, friendly staff. Likely most affordable work done right the 1st time.
Ball joint on truck and brakes all done at exceptional price and timely!

GB
Geralyn B.
02/10/2020
Zarate Auto Care
Manuel is an honest mechanic. His knowledge about vehicles is why I take my vehicle to his shop. Manuel has never made a misdiagnosis on my truck. I am always satisfied with his work.

Debby L.
Glendale, AZ
02/01/2020
A TRULY honest mechanic
My story starts a few years ago. A coworker overheard me complaining about Big O tires. I had gone at lunch to find out what the cost would be for breaks. I knew I needed to replace something but certainly not what they recommended. My friend comes to my desk and says sorry that she had eavesdropped and recommended Zarate, A relation. Bottom line... I have never been happier with a mechanic. I am a female who knows, I pay attention, and I won't be taken advantage of. Manual is 100% honest. No more no less. He has never tried to push me, upgrade or overdo anything. In fact once we had to redo a job, no fault of his, because he did exactly what I asked. And that was my fault. I drive a 2004 Nissan PU, I will never take it anywhere else. Thank you Manual and Melissa.

EC
EILEEN C.
Laveen, AZ
01/30/2020
Emergency help
My truck just stopped working and when I asked if I could tow my truck on Saturday at 3pm Manny was very nice and said yes and was able to get me back in my truck in a few days. He truly is a great mechanic to have on ur side.

VL
VALERIE L.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Volkswagen Passat
01/29/2020
Manny and Michelle 👌🏾
Manny is a great mechanic ,and He knows what he’s doing and his prices are great ,also Michelle the lady that runs the office ,fantastic personality her energy Was amazing she was just a really Sweet and genuine person she even offered me some of her protein shake because I had forgotten mine thank you guys so much for your service.🥰✌🏽

LV
LISA V.
Goodyear, AZ
Lexus IS 250
01/29/2020
Great Service!!
Zarate’s always provides great service! Prices have always been honest and better than most competitors.
I would recommend Zarate’s for all mechanical needs.

Goodyear, AZ
01/28/2020
Horrible diagnosis
Took car for a specific problem. Mechanic called with a diagnosis saying it’s not what we stated it’s something else. Guess what? After all of the work was done come to find out it’s what we originally stated what needed to get done. We still got charged for the misdiagnoses and what we originally needed on top of that.
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 01/31/2020

I'm sorry that you feel like this was misdiagnosed. We stated that all the components of the steering system would be tested before any parts would be replaced. We communicated every step of the way on the repairs and we were given the ok to move foward with the work needed. We found the vehicle to have two issues in order for the car to be repaired correctly. It was stated to the customer that the issue that was found and again we were given the go ahead on the repairs.

Zarate Auto Care Team