FA
FRANK A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/09/2019
Zarate Auto Care best place I've ever found
great service, been using zarate for all my vehicles for many years.
Friendly environment, knowledgeable owner. Highly recommend zarate Auto calf to anyone at once diagnostics and repairs done correctly.

JN
JAMES N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
12/08/2019
Repair
Thanks again Manuel on another fine job!
Keep up the great work !!!

PL
PETER L.
Surprise, AZ
12/07/2019
A Mechanic You Can Trust
We all want a mechanic we can trust to be honest, provide quality repairs, and care about the customer. Manny is that mechanic!

Avondale, AZ
Nissan Versa
12/06/2019
Amazing service
My family uses Zarate Auto Care, I’ve never been but was very impressed and welcomed. Sun Devil Auto was going to charge me 1000 dollars for a job that costs 600. This business does not take advantage of their customers. Not only is Zarate honest, they are so helpful.

MARIA - POOPSIE C.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/05/2019
Very good experience with Manuel and his employees!

AZ
ARIANA Z.
11/30/2019
Supportive
Great communication open & honest. No surprises and very empathic!

11/28/2019
Quality work
Willing to accommodate. Quality work. Quality parts

SHERRY S.
Nissan Rogue
11/19/2019
Manny
Many has always been honest and trustworthy. He always does a great job getting me back on the road. I recommend him to all my friends

BOBBY S.
Glendale, AZ
11/09/2019
This was our first visit to your business.
The service was excellent and the time for repairs to be completed was unexpectedly quick.
Thank you very much , we will be a repeat customer because of your friendly and professional service.

JEFF P.
Glendale, AZ
GMC Yukon
11/08/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
I've had several things done to my vehicle through this shop over the past several years and have always been satisfied with the results... My vehicle was always ready at time I was told if not sooner and if something came up that was gonna change I was informed.

LV
LISA V.
Goodyear, AZ
Lexus IS 250
11/03/2019
Thank you Manuel!
I appreciate the wonderful experience I recently had at Zarate Auto Care. You were very knowledgeable and informative. The shop was very clean and the service was fast. I will definitely bring my vehicle back when it needs servicing. I will also be recommending my friends and family after the excellent service on my vehicle.

SP
STEVE P.
Ram 1500
Great Customer Service!
Always accommodating as far as setting up service and quick turn around. Reasonably priced!

TH
TABITHA H.
Chevrolet Sonic
Service Work.
I appreciate everything Manuel has done. He’s very honest and I don’t ever have to bring my vehicles back for the same issues. I do recommend him to friends and family. His labor fees are the cheapest. His work ethic and integrity shows in the work he does for me and others. Highly recommend Manuel!

LZ
LUCAS Z.
Kia Rio
10/31/2019
Great service, super friendly people. Made it a quick and easy experience.

CG
CHRISTINA G.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/30/2019
Greatness
I Love Zarate auto care. The customer service is Great, the mechanic work is great. I never have to go back to re-fix an issue. It's always done right the first time!! I reccomend them to EVERYONE I know. Now my father brings his truck here too.

AG
AL and BETH G.
Chevrolet HHR
10/26/2019
Can always count on Manny !
I have a FIXD diagnostic attached to my vehicles computer port, it said I had a #1 cylinder misfire, took it into Manny showed him the associated code and he got me up and goin in no time!
I can always count on Manny to get Chumbly running smoothly !

JN
JAMES N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2019
Truck service
Thanks Manuel once again! Great job!

AW
ANDY W.
Sun City West, AZ
Cadillac SRX
10/19/2019
Very pleased, have been using Zarate auto care for over 5 years.

AJ
ALMA J.
Goodyear, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2019
Very Efficient and professional.
Oil change diagnostics test and a maintenance inspection All within 30 minutes!

MT
MARY T.
GMC Envoy
10/10/2019
Very reasonable!
Always gets me right in. Love this place!