JOSE C.

HOLLY M.
Buckeye, AZ
07/29/2020
Compotent, friendly service.
I was very impressed with the professional and friendly service I received.
I got the service I always look for in a company. And I certainly didn't feel like I was taken advantage of.
I will be back!

MIKE C.
Honda Element
07/26/2020
Great Auto Care
It’s very difficult to find a place to take your vehicle for honest and reliable service.Zarate Auto Care is that place.I will always recommend this place to take your vehicle.

Buick Rendezvous
07/23/2020
We have always received great service from Zarate Auto Care.

Ford Flex
07/23/2020
Work Ethic
Zarate Auto Care provides excellent customer service. I appreciate their honest work ethic.

YC
YOLANDA C.
Glendale, AZ
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2020
I always receive excellent service for my vehicles. The service needed is always explained to me and done in an efficient manner. The owner is always courteous.
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your review Yolanda!

MARIMAR G.
07/18/2020
Great place !
Highly recommend, great customer service !

SR
SETH R.
Peoria, AZ
Chevrolet Blazer
07/09/2020
Great and honest mechanics!! 5 stars!!!
Great place, very friendly and helpful people!!
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you for your review Seth!

MICHAEL B.
Kia Forte
07/07/2020
Manny is honest
Manny is an honest and truthful and friendly greeting at the front desk
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your review Michael!

TR
TONY R.
Ford Expedition
06/29/2020
Excellent customer service
This place offers great work and makes certain that the customer is satisfied! I have brought my Ford Expedition here for several different problems and they have always been able to find the problem and fix it. I would highly recommend for them! Great work and great customer service!
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 06/29/2020

Glad to hear you're happy with our service Tony! look forward to servicing you again soon!  Zarate Auto Care Team

El Mirage, AZ
Dodge Durango
06/26/2020
Customer service overall amazing
The customer was so helpful and friendly, the staff made you feel important and not like your just a pay check to them....made you feel like family.....
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you Olga for your review! we are always happy to take care of you, cheers!

BETTY B.
Nissan Sentra
06/24/2020
I'M PLEASED AND EXCITED!!!
Never have I felt so confident in a mechanic!!!
Zarate Auto Care was recommended to me and I'm veeerrry HAPPY for tha recommendation!!!
I have NEVER been excited about having work done on my automobiles...however, I'm excited about Zarate's!!! I feel comfortable knowing I'm receiving quality care at affordable prices!!! THANK YOU MANNY!!!👍
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you Betty for your kind review! We are happy to take care of you !

C
CARMEN
Tolleson, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
06/23/2020
They have great customer service
Zarate treats you like if you were their only customer they are always available but most important their prices are very affordable.

LR
LORENA R.
Glendale, AZ
Toyota Sequoia
06/16/2020
Great job
Fast , friendly, and affordable.
Melissa D. from Zarate Auto Care LLC responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks for you review Lorena!

MICHAEL C.
GMC Yukon
06/13/2020
Great
Never had a problem with getting my vehicle done in a timely manner. Explain step by step on what you need done a d he want over price you.