ROGERS C.
03/05/2021
Auto Repair
I took my car over to SunCity Auto after I received an advertisement. I have never been there before but I thought I'd give them a shot at helping me with my auto problem. I told Riley what problem I was having and he told me that they would look into it right away. So he gave me a call with a diagnosis and I gave him the ok to proceed with the repair on just the part to get my truck through emissions. I was impressed at how fast they finished the job and then I told them to go ahead and finish the rest of the repairs. I was glad that they took care of me so fast. Now all I have to do is drive it for a while and check things out. I was happy to hear of the 24 month or 24k miles guarantee. I'm sure this is the real deal in auto repairs. I hope to continue with their excellent service should the need ever arise again. Thank You Sun City Auto !!

SG
STAN G.
03/04/2021
Quick service
I'm always very satisfied with the service. They take me home while the car is being serviced, then pick me up when it's finished. No waiting. I like that perk very much. Everyone is very pleasant also.

SI
SETH I.
El Mirage, AZ
Nissan Sentra
03/04/2021
Amazing and honest service
I work for a dealer downtown Phoenix and I trust this repair shop for my family who lives on this side of town

Joanne F.
Peoria, AZ
Buick LeSabre
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said the staff treated her well, they are honest and she has never had a problem.

DIANE W.
03/03/2021
The honesty and integrity of Rawy (the owner) and the quality of work that is performed.
I trust Sun City Auto Service implicitly. I am happy and satisfied with all the service they have done over all the years. Whenever I take my car in, they check it over thoroughly and , if need be, bring my attention to things that need to be done or monitored. They don't do "unneeded" work.
Rawy stands behind all the work. I really appreciate that he keeps a maintenance record of my car so I don't have to worry about what to schedule.
I highly recommend Sun City Auto Service.

NH
NADINE H.
03/01/2021
Very good customer service Ann's reasonable pricing and very thorough. Seems like a very honest and reliable business. Ray was very pleasant.
Very good customer service. Seem very reliable and honest. Ray was very pleasant to deal with.

JOHN M.
Honda Civic Si
02/26/2021
Friendly and great personal service
Performed my repairs in a timely and economical manner.

TP

CINDY G.
Saturn VUE
02/25/2021
Great Servy
Service was great and friendly I was 45 minutes late so and they took me right away and did what they had to with my oil change on my car I appreciate them so much friendly atmosphere I would definitely recommend them

GM
Gary M.
Ford Thunderbird
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Gary said the owner is a good guy and he provides great service.

Robert R.
Arizona
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Robert said he is extremely satisfied.

VM
VIRGINIA M.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/13/2021
The service and the people who work there.
I have had this company work on 4 of our vehicles thru the years.
They are courteous and tell you what needs to be done/
Since I purchased my Honda , Sun City Auto takes care of all
work on my car

BG
BOB G.
Buick LeSabre
02/13/2021
Second generation using your location for service. Began in 1973. Friendly and easy to deal with, Service writer heavy handed
See above.

02/10/2021
Competent mechanics, don't sell you what you don't need!
Ray and his team are great! I've been going to this shop since 2012. My mom and I brought all of our vehicles here.

Great service and prices! Best bang for your buck!

T.

CARMEN M.
Goodyear, AZ
Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2021
Alignment
Rawy is awesome and really cares about his customers! And pricing is amazing! I’ll be back for all my maintenance!