LH
LINDA H.
02/22/2019
Trusted owners and mechanics
My Dad sent me here a couple years ago and I keep going back, I wont go anywhere else. They are honest and want to take care of you. They explain any issues very clearly and give you options. They also tell you things that need attention for the future.

FF
FRAN F.
02/21/2019
Oh, no! Headlight out!
I noticed that one of my headlights was out. The next morning I called and I was told to just bring it in and they would fit me in. They ordered the lights and had them shortly after I arrived. (I had them replace both lights just in case.) They also turned off my "maintenance needed" light and checked all of my other lights! I am so grateful for the friendly service I always get and for this quick service I needed. As a single senior, this place is a trusted shop for me to use. Thanks to all of the people who provide super service!
Fran Flick, Sun City, AZ

DT
Doug T.
Nissan Frontier
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the staff was very friendly and very informative.

KIM M.
El Mirage, AZ
Chrysler 300
02/20/2019
Awesome repair shop
Everyone is always very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The work is topnotch, and we are always fully satisfied with the work.

Jim H.
Waddell, AZ
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff provide good follow through, and the work is done right the 1st time.

CR
CHRIS R.
Buckeye, AZ
02/13/2019
Personal courteous service st a competitive price.
Rally and his brother make every effort to make sure their customers are satisfied. Not often the case with other shops and/or dealers,

RANDAL G.
02/12/2019
Friendly and honest owner and staff
I took my mother in laws Camry into Sun City Auto to have an oil change and to perform a vehicle inspection
They recommended a specific oil treatment and provided a list of recommended repairs that need to be done
I highly recommend Sun City Auto

JEFF G.
02/10/2019
This place is awesome. They are a place you can trust your vehicle with! I highly recommend it.

BV
BETH V.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
02/09/2019
Sun City Auto Service
Very satisfied! Excellent service! Attention to details and good explanations. Provided drop off service, too.

DEANNE M.
Peoria, AZ
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/09/2019
Personal service
These guys are HONEST! I have a high maintenance car- and they take very good care of it. They have the best prices in the valley. Any time I can avoid going to the dealership saves me time and MONEY!!
You can’t go wrong with Rowi and Ahab- our family won’t go any where else

NH
NICK H.
Peoria, AZ
Nissan Frontier
02/01/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Been taking all my cars here for something like 10 years. Everybody is knowledgeable of their job, and very customer service oriented. Expert repairs and maintenance at very reasonable costs.

DIANNA C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019
The people and their service...
Always get GREAT service! Thanks again

KEITH S.
01/29/2019
Top Notch Experience
Can't say enough about this place. From the customer service to the quality of work. If you are looking for a shop where you are treated extremely well this this is your place. Highly doubt there is a better all around shop in the valley

Surprise, AZ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/23/2019
Great and timely service.
Arrived on time for my appointment. Auto was taken into the shop immediately and serviced. Total time was less than an hour.

CR
Charlotte R.
Surprise, AZ
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Charlotte said that she appreciates the place for the respect she is consistently shown and they are always very helpful.

AH
Arthur H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the customer service was right there for him and he was very happy with the business.

NG
Norma G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Norma said the service was exceptional.

RICK H.
Ford Edge
01/12/2019
HONESTY!
This is one of the most honest car service establishments that I have had the opportunity to service my vehicle. I don't know if they are the cheapest but their prices seem fair and they seem to fix it right the first time. I just know that I trust them and highly recommend them to anyone no matter how big or small the job may be!

RJ

RON J.
Ford Edge
01/11/2019
Trust
We have developed a trust with Sun City Auto.