DIANE S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/23/2020
I feel I can totally trust them to take care of my car,. On time & prompt service!

LC
LANCE C.
Kia Soul
11/19/2020
Friendliness and service.
I continue to take both my vehicles to Sun City Auto Service for service and will continue to do so in the future. Excellent service, knowledgeable technicians and a friendly atmosphere.

CZ
CHUCK Z.
Chrysler 300
11/18/2020
Good work. Great people
Great place to have our car serviced. Good work and great people to do business with.

GH
GARY H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/17/2020
Trustworthy Auto Service!
Personally, I find it imperative to have a local auto garage that provides quality service with honest, trustworthy, guidance. After buying a 2009 PT Cruiser, I found Sun City Auto Service to be my go-to mechanic. Owner Rawy Tori both explained in layman's detail what was needed at the time, and what could wait. I believe I paid a fair price for excellent work. And, the Cruiser runs great! I'll definitely be back to continue maintaining my vehicle at Sun City Auto Service.

Joe G.
Litchfield Park, AZ
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Joe said that they're great They're honest mechanics. He'll let him know when he needs service right away or if it can wait.

BL
Blas L.
Arizona
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Blas said they have been honest and forthcoming with everything that they've done for him, and he's been going here almost 3 years now.

Dorathy B.
Peoria, AZ
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Dorathy said she only takes her vehicle here and goes to no other business for that.

JON H.
11/06/2020
Friendly & Efficient
Another pleasant experience and always treated as family.

YL
YVETTE L.
11/04/2020
Stopped by to understand what was going on with my car.
I feel so happy that I happened to stop by this business. In calling the dealership, all they wanted to do was book an service appt with them. They were unable to answer any of my questions. Stopped by Sun City Auto, asked my questions to the owner. I felt like he answered them so I could understand. Decided to take it in. They arranged towing and got it repaired that day. Then one of there service tech's came and picked me up. A great job for a very reasonable cost.

SL
SUZANNE L.
11/03/2020
Honest, ethical and locally owned!!
I think my "Review Title" says it all!! Rawy runs a wonderful business. He's so very trustworthy and won't take advantage of ANYONE! That's HUGE in this corporate world we live in! Let Rawy and Sun City Auto Service take care of your car - you won't regret it!

CHRIS H.
Chevrolet Trax
11/02/2020
Routine maintenance
I am always greeted by my name. They start on time, reasonable prices, just a nice shop.

TH
TOM H.
Toyota Avalon
10/28/2020
Long term customet
In the 10+ years that Rawri and his crew have been servicing my automotive maintenance and repair needs, I have never had an issue with the quality, timeliness, or cost of any transaction. In my 72 years of age, I have dealt with LOTS of mechanics, but none as good as these guys.

AR
ADAM R.
10/27/2020
Attention to detail and follow through. They get it done right, the first time!
A fair AND HONEST auto mechanic?! Nooo way?!!
Yes WAY! Lol!
Seriously folks, I don't write reviews unless I really like and respect a place of business and in this case, I was just blown away!
In a good way! Finally!
After being burned by several mainstream auto mechanic shops over the years, I was desperate and asked a close friend who said their family has been using the same mechanic for over a decade and referred me to Sun City Auto Service.
I went in, very skeptical as my previous experiences have been abysmal and very, very expensive for the services performed, (I found out afterward).
Sun City Auto Service literally changed my mind about auto mechanics! They're not all chislers, low-lifes or deadbeats, looking for an easy mark!
Sun City Auto Service blew me away with what I felt was actually a very fair quote for the work performed, and after the work was finished, I ended up bringing my secondary older vehicle in for some A/C work. In this case, Sun City Auto Service actually, nicely said my older vehicle was past its due date and I would be better off just getting rid of it rather than trying to keep it working it would cost more than the truck would be worth. I couldn't believe it because that's the way I have felt for several years but I tried to nurse the vehicle along to keep it running as cheaply as possible. I knew it was way past the time to get rid of it I just needed an honest person to tell me that it was time.
I honestly am happy he told me that he wouldn't work on that car because I felt that that was a fair call rather than charging me a whole bunch of money to keep an older car that WOULD break down another month later, with some other major issue.
I can honestly say Sun City Auto Service Treated me fairly and very well and tried to keep the price down by giving me several options to meet my needs. I was most impressed with their candor and honesty and I will be going back there for all my mechanic needs from now on. I'm writing this review again because I feel that this place is one of very few who ago mechanic shops who truly deserve a great review! I hope that I have done this place justice and done them an excellent service, as they have done for me.
Sun City Auto Service. Fair, Honest and reliable! Yes! Really!

MARY ANNE D.
10/24/2020
Excellent service, professional & friendly staff. No service revoAppointment always on time & quality service. Service not done until necessary. Staff is very pleasant.
Excellent service & friendly staff. No service recommended unless needed. No long wait time to make appointments.

10/23/2020
Got right in.
Good price and great people