Rich S.
Felton, CA
01/22/2021
Tradition of Integrity
As a longtime (about 30 years) customer of Larry's Auto Care, I have received good and honest service under the leadership of
Guy Wingo. Other places, for example, when I out of town said I needed certain very high priced repairs. When I could, I waited and took my car to Guy do them; it was always at a much fairer price or I learned I did not need said repairs at all. Thus, before and during those 30 years I did try other auto services, but I encountered an amazing amount false diagnoses and unwarranted repair claims. Donald Brenner appears to be a man of integrity and a conscientious problem solver in the spirit of Guy Wingo. Donald likes to make things work well.
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Having integrity and excellent customer service is very important to us. We value our relationships with our customers and want to make everyone feel taken care of. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer! We appericate you and your feed back!

Stephanie W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/22/2021
Im always careful with mechanics,
My cat started having issues & Larry’s automotive was recommended to me by someone,
I decided to give them a try
2 hours later my car was ready and it didn’t cost a fortune!
Thank you! I will definitely recommend them to friends & family.
Stéphanie.
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

We appreciate you coming in and letting us service your car. We look forward to future business with you!

Jaguar F-TYPE
01/19/2021
They got the right parts for my jag and took care of it
I will be bringing my car back here again and telling my friends and family to do so as well
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

We value our cusstomers and truly appreciate your business! Thank you for letting us service your car and get it safely back on the road!

Jonathan D.
01/18/2021
Awesome
2nd visit and always get extremely accurate diagnosis with fair pricing. No up charging.
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we truly appreciate your business!

SZ
Steve Z.
Boulder Creek, CA
01/16/2021
Easy drop off, and pick up. Friendly people. Most of all job done right, found a problem I would have on the road.
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

We appreciate your feed back and thank you for being a customer!

Mike R.
01/14/2021
Smog
Excellent customer service. Thanks for such a quick turnaround.
Mike
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for coming in, we truly appreciate your business!

Jennifer C.
01/13/2021
Amazing service! Clean and friendly!
Stopped in for a smog check when my usual garage’s smog machine broke. Heard Larry’s was awesome from NextDoor site. It is! They did the smog check within minutes. The woman at the front desk was so friendly as was the guy who did the smog. She even offered me a coffee. The place is so clean, and they are very conscious about COVID. Everything disinfected. I will go back to Larry’s for all my car’s maintenance in the future. Thank you guys!
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/13/2021

Customer care as well as auto care is our number one priority.We truly appreciate you coming in and for your feed back. We look forward to your future business!

TV
Tina V.
Scotts Valley, CA
Chevrolet Aveo
01/13/2021
Smog Check
Great experience- got attended to right away and everyone was super friendly!
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/13/2021

We appreciate your business and feed back! Thank yo u again for coming in!

Kathy S.
01/12/2021
I’m Happy
Service is great. People are great.
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for coming in and letting us take care of you and your car!

AH
ALEC H.
Honda Accord
01/12/2021
Professional, and helpful
Great repair shop.
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for coming in and letting us take care of your automotive needs. Your business is appreciated.

BP
Barry P.
01/11/2021
excellent auto care
Had an opportunity to try Larry's Auto again after their change in management and was totally satisfied with my experience! Front office was professional and cheerful, service by Phil was masterful! Highly recommended!
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for coming in and giving us an opportunity to establish a new relationship with you. We appreciate your business!

01/11/2021
Professional smog
Very quick smog job and professional
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate it!

01/09/2021
Got a walk in smog check
Dropped by to schedule a smog check, left 20 minutes later with it done.
They also attended to a couple other small issues they found with no questions and at no cost.
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

We appreciate your business and feed back!

LW
L W.
Felton, CA
01/08/2021
Friendry and courteous
Best car maintenance in Scott's Valley
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

We truly appreciate your feed back and for coming in to let us service your car!

David B.
01/08/2021
The best in town
Courteous & professional!
The Team At Larry's Auto Care from Larry's Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business!