Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

11/14/2018
Awesome service! Timely manner
Got me in the same day for an oil change! Very polite service.

MAGGIE M.
Chrysler Sebring
11/11/2018
Awesome !
They always do great service on my car ! I go there quite often because my car has issues. But they are always fixing it and giving me great service . Very friendly and always make me feel welcomed. Awesome company !

BJ
BETH J.
Jeep Patriot
11/09/2018
Kayla is super nice and friendly. Only issue I had was my hood wasn't shut all the way and noticed it coming up on the highway. I quickly pulled over and slammed it closed.

STEVE H.
11/07/2018
Thermostat repair
Larry's did an excellent job in a very timely manner. Prices are fair and reasonable. Would recommend Larry's to anyone needing automotive service.

GB
Gabriel B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said that the place always gets work done quickly and on budget.

RICHARD M.
11/03/2018
2012 Chevrolet Impala
Fast and dependable service

Mike G.
Chevrolet
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they know what they're doing.

Rita R.
Indiana
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Rita said they are the best and the staff does good quality work.

STEPHANIE B.
Kia Sportage
11/02/2018
Always great service
I’ll never go anywhere else! Larry’s Automotive is honest, reasonable priced, and very friendly. Couldn’t ask for a better experience.

LARRY B.
Boonville, IN
10/28/2018
Always fast service.
Always fast service, at a fair price.

DEAN G.
10/27/2018
Fast Service Reasonable Pricing
I’ve been using Larry’s for the last year for all my automotive service needs and couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend.

Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2018
Always great to work. Big or little issue
Just had a headlight out on my daughter’s SUV. I called and Larry said swing on by. He had it fixed within 30 min. So great to have a place you can depend on!

KG
KEVIN G.
10/26/2018
Excellent, Fast, Fair Price
Great service, great folks.

LH
LAURA H.
10/25/2018
Top notch service
Larry and his staff are always very nice and courteous. They greet you with a smile. Repairs are made in a timely manner to get you on your way.

SO
Scott O.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the business's service and everything was really perfect.

STEVE W.
GMC Yukon
Tensioner, Pulley and Serpentine Belt
Had my car pulled the night before after a breakdown. Larry's team had me up and running by 10:00 the next morning

JIM H.
Dodge Durango
Perfect as always
Every time we have automotive needs for any of our vehicles, we go to Larry’s. I have full confidence that we get the best service at a very fair price.

RD
ROBERT D.
10/20/2018
Great customer service and pricing!!
Great communication,customer service and very fair pricing.

JON L.
Honda Element
10/19/2018
I really like their servicce.
Larry's provides a great service. The amounts payed are either at or below the quoted value. I have never had a repair where I returned the vehicle for correction. Although a little out of my way, I will continue to get service at Larry's.

LD
LAURIE D.
Evansville, IN
10/19/2018
Thankful for Larry’s!!
They are always friendly, and trustworthy. . Always taking care of my vehicle when I have a sudden problem. They work fast to get me back on the road as soon as possible.