Business Solutions

Larry's Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Steve M.
09/26/2022
Steve said he's known Larry a long time and he always does a great job.

Jorge L.
08/30/2022
Jorge said they did it the right way.

Joe C.
08/17/2022
Very Professional
I am a mechanic myself but choose to not work my own cars. Larry is honest and seems to not miss anything. I always refer friends that need a good repair shop.

BD
Bridget D.
08/16/2022
Larry's Automotive
Larry's Automotive was referred to me by a friend who worked on Indy cars. This is a great shop with real car knowledge and excellent prices not to mention...

CG
Chuck G.
08/10/2022
Been coming to Larry's for many years!
I've been coming to Larry's Automotive for nearly 2 decades! He's not the cheapest or the most expensive... But he's honest, and you can't put a price on...