SG
Stefan G.
Santa Clarita, CA
Nissan Versa
10/22/2020
Excellent and professional services, love this place!
Excellent and professional services, love this place!

M
Mario
Ram 1500
10/20/2020
Fleet Management Review
this place is fantastic! The work was done quickly and they answered any questions needed. Drop-off was also extremely simple. Highly recommended.

HR
Hector R.
Granada Hills, CA
Cadillac CTS
10/13/2020
It has always take care of my cars
Excellent service and Larry has always been fair with his prices

TP
Tracy P.
Reseda, CA
10/06/2020
Great mechanic
My family and I have been coming here for years. They are extremely competent, trust worthy and fair priced. I would recommend them to anyone.

Scott M.
Northridge, CA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
09/30/2020
Honesty and fair pricing
I can drop off my vehicle and know the work will be done, the price will always be fair (no gouging) and everything is done perfectly.

SG
Sam G.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Sam said he and his family have been customers for a long time and has never been disappointed with the service.

ES
Eric S.
Chatsworth, CA
Kia Soul
09/17/2020
Same great service
Dropped in to get service for my Kia and Larry took care of me like he has for the many years I’ve been coming to see him and his guys. Top notch service at a fair price. Always a great time chatting with Larry and catching up about life.

Daniel C.
Toyota Yaris
08/27/2020
Thanks Larry!
Brought car in thinking I needed brakes. Larry and his team traced it down to a loud belt which they tightened and sent me on my way. Car makes no noise and runs great. I'm new to LA and will be bringing my car to Larry's for all my car needs. Thank you!

Ken B.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/24/2020
Battery Replacement
Thanks Larry for taking me right away when i realized that my battery was dying. Your prompt service kept me going throughout my day instead of being stuck somewhere waiting for the Auto Club!

DT
DAVID T.
Sylmar, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/21/2020
Honest and reliable! Wouldn’t take my car or our fleet of trucks anywhere else
Honest and reliable would not take our Fleet of trucks or cars anywhere else!

Northridge, CA
Acura TL
08/21/2020
Dependable and fair
The only mechanic for me, as well as my parents and kids.

Donald D.
Topanga, CA
08/20/2020
Beat shop in the valley!
Thank you for being there Larry! Always fair, honest and reliable.

Bryan M.
08/19/2020
The Best, is there anything better than the best?.....no.
The place to go PERIOD, this is it. If you go any other place to fix your car, I feel sorry for you. Don't be useless tool and get ripped off and used by other car repair shops, save yourself the time and the headaches and go to Larry's Automotive. Larry's the MAN!

NN
Nick N.
Los Angeles, CA
08/07/2020
Great service, Honest work, fair price
All I needed was an oil change, tires rotated, all the basic critical parts checked out. That’s what I got, no nonsense, no long wait, no surprise expense.
I love these guys.

TC
Teri C.
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2020
Larry is extremely honest and helpful..
Outstanding service..For the first time, since I’ve owned my truck, I feel confident about not being taken for granted. Thank you Larry