Brian B. on 02/14/2018
"No Charge!"
Had a "check engine" light on after a recent visit to Larry's Automotive. I thought it was possibly an accident as a result of the service
I received, but it was a genuine issue. Larry discovered the reason the light was on and further discerned that it was a minor problem
that did not need to be addressed. He did not charge me a thing. I was in and out in 15 minutes. Wow! Complete satisfaction AS ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 05:31 PM
Peter F. on 02/09/2018
Peter said this business was quick and professional. They did a good job. The service worked for his busy schedule.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Xavier L. on 02/07/2018
"great job"
larry is very upfront with prices very good im driving my car and drives better than before i will recomend to others for sure thank you Larry :)
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 04:43 PM
Lance D. on 02/07/2018
Lance said the business provides great service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Jc M. on 02/07/2018
JC said the service was quick and easy.
Vehicle: Scion FR-S
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Donald D. on 01/29/2018
"Quality work, reasonable and fair prices"
I feel extremely grateful to work with Larry's. It could be the best shop in the valley.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 02:23 PM
Nick N. on 01/26/2018
"Still great after all these years"
I've already reviewed Larry's Automotive in the past, and nothing has changed except the receptionist/manager at the front desk. (And she's super helpful, her name is Taylor.) Still great service. Still top-quality work. Still reasonable prices. Still absolutely trustworthy.

And after more than ten years, I'm still coming here, though it's an hour drive from my home!
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 08:30 PM
Jeff E. on 01/26/2018
"Great service"
Have always been very satisfied with Larry's Automotive for servicing my car. They are polite and honest and will not try to do things that are not needed. I feel very comfortable when I need to service my car.

Jeff Ellis
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 08:20 PM
Donald F. on 01/24/2018
"Fixed 2 check engine lights, new seal on rear end , new shift cable for transmission."
Got my truck back early next day, all fixed. Great shop and great mechanics ! Fair pricing!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 08:02 AM
Kim C. on 01/19/2018
Kim said the staff had good communication and great service.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Angel C. on 01/19/2018
Angel said the business delivered what they promised.
Vehicle: Lexus GX 470
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Miguel M. on 01/19/2018
Miguel said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Edward A. on 01/11/2018
Edward said the problem was answered and he was able to get out of there with a correct diagnosis. He went in for a main bearing change, but the staff diagnosed the transmission problem correctly instead. The staff was fast, efficient, and reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
Alan W. on 01/10/2018
"2009 hhr "
Larry is keeping my old car running water pump went out he had it fixed in a day thank you Larry
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 10:15 PM
Starlette E. on 01/08/2018
"A God sent "
I've been going to Larry's Automotive for about 3yrs now and I am so glad my friend recommend them. It has been awarding winning services and amazing customer service!! I would recommend this auto repair shop to anyone who is looking for the best service in the valley. Very reasonable $$ on service fees and great on booking an appointment. The turn around time from start to finish is good and well worth the wait!!
They're my go too guys for a lifetime that's for sure!! Larry and his team work very hard and fast!! I really appreciate all that they do!! God bless them, Amen!!
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 08:42 PM
Donald D. on 12/30/2017
"Best shop in the valley"
Larry’s always exceeds my expectations with their integrity, knowledge and reasonable prices. They do the work that is needed, based on informed diagnosis while treating all customers equally. I don’t even need to change the fluids in my car myself, and can spend more time with my family, making my wife very happy. It’s nice to have a shop you can count on to be fair and honest.
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 06:56 AM
Joy M. on 12/30/2017
Joy said she was well satisfied with the quality of the service.
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017
Julia S. on 12/28/2017
"Quality care"
Every time I come here they are fast and thorough. Their prices are very reasonable. It's usually two out of three not three out of three.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017 06:00 PM
Brian B. on 12/22/2017
"What a pleasure!"
I brought my car in for routine service and a few minor issues. Was fully prepared to take a significant financial hit. Larry took care of
everything and I was embarrassed by how small my bill was. It hardly seemed worth their effort. Larry's honesty and integrity are
something I have come to rely on. I couldn't be more pleased!
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 03:28 PM
Kim E. on 12/22/2017
"Larry's Automotive = great service"
Larry is a man of skill with cars and enormous integrity. He's honest and fair and smart. I've been looking for a mechanic like Larry my whole adult life. I stumbled on his business in a roundabout way. He just so happened to be next to a different place where I was. So I went in and told him I had just seen a mechanic who told me a needed a long list of things done to my car. Larry checked my car and told me I needed a few of the things on the list and that a few other things were only suggested but not essential and then there were also a few things on the list that were completely unnecessary (as I suspected). Larry's a person who deserves your trust. He's not judgemental about the type of car you bring to him. He's hard-working, efficient, and very capable. I drive from Altadena to his location because he's exactly what I've always looked for in a mechanic.
Vehicle: Ford Escape