07/28/2021
Larry
As usual, Larry is very efficient, excellent diagnosis of the problem, gets the job done in a day.

07/23/2021
Honestly
I came to the Larry’s Automotive by recommendation . I was very impressed with Larry's professionalism and honesty I have already shared my experience and highly recommend him to friends. I am sure they will not be disappointed.

RT
Randy T.
07/07/2021
Busy shop speaks for it self. Quality work.
There isn't anything I can say bad about Larry's Automotive, I've had nothing but quality repairs on my personal car, and he also handles the maintenance on the work trucks where I am employed. I highly recommend this shop.

CG
Catherine G.
07/02/2021
Always good service and there were donuts today
I’ve been going to Larry’s for about 17 years. The service is great, it never takes long to get my vehicle fixed, and I have never felt like he was trying to rip me off.

06/19/2021
Efficient
Larry is a nice guy. He is accomogating & gets the work done quickly, He is a pleasure with whom to do business.

Donald D.
Woodland Hills, CA
06/11/2021
Best overall shop in the area
If you look at the variety of cars...from big V8 diesel trucks to little 4 cylinder imports , Larry’s does it all and does it professionally. They went out of their way to help, and while I was there I heard Larry save a customer lot’s of money. Larry’s never recommends unnecessary work, and always stands by his work. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of this shop, which is why they are always busy. An experienced crew grateful to have them nearby when I need it:)

LA
Luke A.
Van Nuys, CA
Toyota Tundra
06/09/2021
Trustworthy
Professional and quick, thoughtful and friendly, honest and straightforward.

TR
Tom R.
Reseda, CA
Jeep Liberty
06/08/2021
The best shop in the valley.
Fantastic shop.

Ken B.
Van Nuys, CA
06/08/2021
36k Mile service
Again Larry and his crew did a thorough job. Oil, filters, brakes and tires. Thanks for the excellent service as always!

Adam S.
Ford Excursion
06/07/2021
Larry looked over my truck and gave me a quote for what each item would cost. He was straightforward with me and with his advise I decided that it wasn’t worth putting that much into the vehicle. He could have tried to push the items but instead was honest about whether it was worth proceeding. I will be back with my other vehicles!

Santa Clarita, CA
06/03/2021
Honest
Always goes above and beyond

Debra M.
05/29/2021
Repeat customer...
Honest mechanic. You can’t use those words together very often!

EM
Eddie M.
Dodge Charger
05/25/2021
Best mechanic in SFV
Very knowledgeable, great at troubleshoot and honest pricing.

LA
Lewis A.
Sunland, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
05/20/2021
Always great and fast service
Larry's is the best. i would recommend him to anyone. You always know you're getting the work done correctly.

05/20/2021