Valencia, CA
07/07/2020
Service on our vehicle were done at the perfect time and the price was very reasonable

Brea, CA
06/29/2020
Quick, Reliable service, good customer service from Larry.
Larry has good customer service skills and his mechanics provide quick reliable service. Thanks Larry.

LA
Luke A.
Toyota Tundra
06/29/2020
Quick, efficient, honest, friendly
Larry's an honest mechanic who would lower his own appraised work should the parts required be found at a lower price and would repair a minor overlooked problem just for goodwill. I testify to this firsthand.

OR
Omar R.
Volkswagen Passat
06/26/2020
Larry is Exactly who others have Accoladed
When you come across a person like Larry, it gives you an absolute sense of calmness. He is honest, almost to a fault when he expresses the challenges he has had to face during this Pandemic.

My car’s AC has never blown such bone chilling air! These guys turned my car into an icebox! Great for San Fernando Hot Summers. (Which I ain’t missing even though we’re moving from the valley to the Weat side, in a few weeks...

All in all, Larry and his shop in Van Nuys is the place if you want a Very fair, professional experience that exudes superior craftsmanship when you get your ride back.

Kudos to Larry and his Team!

Doug C.
GMC Acadia
06/24/2020
Auto Repair
Larry is always honest and accurate. I can trust him for my car repairs.

Domenic S.

Tarzana, CA
Volkswagen Passat
06/16/2020
nice people, great service
they know about all kinds of car makes

Todd M.
Land Rover Defender 90
05/27/2020
Great work and reasonable
Dependable honest mechanic at a reasonable cost

ANTONETTE S.
05/15/2020
HONEST GOOD WORK AND REASONABLE
I took my 2007 4RUNNER to Larry's for a once over to decide whether or not to keep it or trade it in for a newer model.
Larry's mechanics were able to find and fix a simple A/C issue the Dealership could not find for the last two years.
Larry's Automotive fixed everything I asked for and then some.
Don't waste your time anywhere else. Bring your vehicle to Larry's Automotive for all you vehicle service needs.
Thank you for everything you did for me and my 4RUNNER. I keeping it.
Antonette S

GY
Georgia Y.
05/13/2020
Truck lock and handLe repair
Larry's did a great job repairing the door lock on our 2002 Chevrolet silverado.
Someone broke into our truck at 5am on mon.They broke the lock and door handle.
Larry's fixed the lock and handle.The lock and handle work great

GY
Georgia Y.
05/02/2020
Hard to get service when picking up car
Yesterday my hus and went to pick up his car.There was no one available to wait on him.He found out later that Larry had gone out to go to bank and that techs might have been on lunch.When I got home, I called up Larry's and someone answered and told me it would be ok to pick up our car.
Larry's usually gives good service and explains to you what they checked on your car.Maybe yesterday was a bad day at Larry's.
My husband and I have not had any problem with our cars after being serviced at Larry's..

CG
Catherine G.
Nissan Frontier
04/30/2020
Always great
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for over 15 years, wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. The service is always good, it’s quick, it’s reasonable, and I have never felt like they are trying to scam me.

Jason S.
Castaic, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/28/2020
Larry’s automotive is top notch. Hard to find someone to trust in regards to letting them diagnose and Work on your personal vehicles. Larry and his staff are professionals you can trust.

GD
George D.
Chatsworth, CA
Saturn VUE
04/28/2020
Larry
Larry is trust worthy, honest, and he gets the job done correctly

RF
ROLAND F.
Northridge, CA
Lincoln Town Car
04/27/2020
the best mechanic in the valley and that's the reason i have been with him for over 25 years.
I have been with Larry for over 25 years.
The best mechanic in town,