Bryan M.
04/16/2021
Only place to go to fix you're car
Larry's Automotive is the only car repair shop that exists in my book. You don't go anywhere else but only to Larry's. Fair, honest and goes the extra mile. Don't think twice, just take your car there.

GD
George D.
Chatsworth, CA
Saturn VUE
04/14/2021
Larry's the Best
As usual,he worked hard to fix the difficult problem and engineered a solouton because there were no parts to be had for our old Saturn vehicle. Thanks Larry...

JEFF B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2021
Best around!
Been going to Larrys for over 25 plus years. Would even consider going elsewhere.

Ted B.
03/31/2021
Trust worthy
Larry’s is that place where you drop your car off, Larry gives you an estimate and you say do it. Larry has my total trust. Great shop!

Donald D.
Woodland Hills, CA
03/31/2021
Honest, reliable and fair
I just brought my truck in last minute and Larry’s always comes through. I am so grateful for this shop doing reliable, honest and reasonably priced work on any car.

MF
Marlene F.
Northridge, CA
03/26/2021
Highly recommend
I feel confident that they can complete the work correctly. I am confident that they don't recommend additional work to bump the price up

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/22/2021
Larry's automotive
Thank you, Larry Automotive! Your flexibility and patience are much appreciated. We appreciate your excellent customer service and workmanship.

Sharon C.
03/19/2021
Happy new customer.
I came to Larry’s as a referral. Larry was easy to work with, easy to communicate with, treated me with respect, understood my car issues, gave a quick turnaround on the repair, charged a fair price, and did not try to sell me any service I did not need. Very satisfied first-time customer, will go back for future needs.

DF
Donald F.
Encino, CA
Kia Sorento
03/13/2021
Mechanic Like No Other
I wouldn't trust my vehicles to any mechanic other than Larry !!! He is absolutely the best !!!!!!!

TC
Teri C.
Toyota Tundra
03/11/2021
Tundra service!
Larry is an amazing person, he listens to the customer’s concerns and addresses them appropriately. He’s honest and cares...

David L.
Chevrolet Trax
03/09/2021
Communication was fantastic.
I’ve been looking for a honest and reasonable mechanic for years and I was referred to Larry’s by a family member. I’m sure glad I went to Larry and he will now be my mechanic for my vehicles. He explained everything and is very thorough. So happy with his service.

CG
Catherine G.
Los Angeles, CA
03/06/2021
Always great
Larry squished me in on a busy day to check out the A/C in my truck. Half an hour later, I was on my way with cold A/C.

FM
Francisco M.
Nissan Rogue
02/24/2021
Very professional
Excellent attention and honest.

JEFF B.
Mazda CX-9
02/19/2021
CLIENT
Been going to Larry’s Automotive for over 20 years. There’s no one else I’d take my vehicles to or TRUST my vehicles with. Dealers are rip off’s and cannot be trusted!
Larry’s the best!!👍👍

Mathew P.
Northridge, CA
02/19/2021
Honest Upfront
Larry is great , my family has been going to him for years. I was finally able to get my husband to give him a try and he is sold it is nice to be able to trust your mechanic.