ED
Elizabeth D.
Nissan Rogue
02/11/2019
Just awesome
Larry is absolutely the best. Amazing customer service, honest, reliable and fast!

CN
Crystal N.
Valley Village, CA
01/31/2019
Fixing it Right
The care was making "a noise" ....that's the best way I could describe it. Larry has the patience of a saint and is determined to get to the bottom of the problem. He took the time to fix it right even though I had to come back two days in a row...he and his crew made sure to do it right. I'm so very grateful!

Ken B.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/27/2019
36,000 Mile Service
Another great (and fast!) service job. Thanks Larry. You're the best!

Donald D.
Woodland Hills, CA
01/23/2019
Do you have a mechanic that you trust? I do.
Lately the transmission broke on my 96 F250 6.9 Diesel. Knowing that Larry's can fix it properly, with a warranty, for a fair price, gave me the piece of mind. I will always trust Larry's because they are honest and fair. Well trained mechanics are worth every penny in time and money they save in preventive maintenance and doing the job correctly when things do break. Its a good feeling knowing a mechanic that you can trust. Thank you Larry.

ER
Eugene R.
Ford Edge
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said he received good service, and he loves this business.

JAMES S.
01/19/2019
Service and Smog
Excellent reliable fast friendly service - what more can I say?

IG
INDIRA G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/14/2019
The most professional Auto Service in the Area, The Owner Larry is a Master Mechanic and always present to explain in detail the service issues and resolution options available.

TR
Tom R.
Reseda, CA
01/10/2019
Professional, honest and very knowledgeable!
Always at or below the original estimate. Always on time and done right.

SV
Steven V.
01/08/2019
Amazing staff & quick turnaround
Thank You Thank You Thank You!
The staff at Larry's turned a bad day into a pleasant experience.
My heaterhose broke, and while on the phone with Me, Larry took the time to call a few locations to secure the replacement. So, I pulled in with my SUV about 15 minutes after the call, and From the time we hung up the phone, he had the part there within 30 minutes. Replaced the hose fittings, and had me on my way within 90 minutes. AMAZING SERVICE!
THANK YOU LARRY !

Sadie B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Sadie said that the business looked at everything she needed them too, listened to her, checked everything she needed out, and mentioned that they were a lot cheaper than other business in the area.

Tom S.
12/23/2018
Routine maintenance
Larry's Automotive is always great. They are professional and quick. Would highly recommend them.

ES
Eric S.
Chatsworth, CA
12/22/2018
Always a pleasure
I’ve been going to Larry’s for almost 20 years. I have never left unhappy. I hear of people complain about their mechanics ripping them off. I hear people complain about their mechanics doing shoddy work. Well, I can’t relate. Larry has always gone above and beyond to take care of all my vehicles and accommodate my hectic schedule. I am extremely familiar with vehicle repairs and maintenance but do to my job I just don’t have the time. With Larry and his crew attending to my vehicles I have full confidence in their reliability as if I did the work myself.

Richard H.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has used this business for years. The employees were honest. They provided good service. They took care of his vehicle.

Domenic S.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus ES 300
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Domenic said Larry is honest and helpful. The work is usually done in one day.

NJ
Nevarez J.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Nevarez said the staff provided great service in a timely manner.

Ken B.
12/15/2018
CR-V 12,000 mile service
Great service as always and fast too! Thanks Larry and staff members for your excellent work!

PP
Paul P.
Panorama City, CA
Toyota Prius c
12/12/2018
Always good service.
Just want to let you know that we have moved out of the area. Thank you for all the years of excellent car-repair service. Paul

Donald D.
Woodland Hills, CA
12/12/2018
Best Shop in the valley
I can't count how many times Larry has saved my tail. Prioritized my car on short notice due to a safety issue, fair price, quality work. I can't ask for more in a shop! Thank you Larry!

TC
Tim C.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they always do very good service

DF
Donald F.
Encino, CA
Kia Sorento
12/03/2018
A Mechanic I Can Trust
It's a very good feeling to find a mechanic who is trustworthy and really will stand behind his work !Great guy too !!!!!!!