DE
Daniel E.
Winnetka, CA
Ford Fiesta
01/12/2021
customer service above and beyond
Hi my name is Daniel and I was reffered by a good friend to Larry when both my cars had problems and I quickly discovered that i was pointed to the right place for a great , knowledgeable , and! honest mechanic . With unprecedented car problems (knock on wood for none!) I feel relieved i found a replacement mechanic who understands and levels with the customer in the best manner possible . Larry is a great guy in my perspective for what it's worth.

IG
Isreal G.
Encino, CA
Dodge Charger
01/09/2021
Oil Change
Larry’s Automotive has been the health care doctor and surgeon for my family’s cars. The mechanics they have there know their stuff and much respect to their knowledge in fixing things. I highly recommend them.
They put a new motor in my Charger and it’s much faster, sounds meaner and runs better.

Beverly M.
California
Ford Flex
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Beverly said the business had her vehicle in and out in a timely manner and were very communicative. They did a good job.

TR
Tom R.
Reseda, CA
01/05/2021
Great auto shop
Hard working, honest and friendly. Best repair shop in the valley.

BA
Bryce A.
Woodland Hills, CA
Acura MDX
12/12/2020
Excellent auto service provider!
Larry has serviced our cars for around 15 years. We stay with him because he’s honest, fair, reliable and he provides very good service. What else do you need from your auto service provider?

Mary G.
Lancaster, CA
Chevrolet Venture
12/10/2020
No BS from Larry
Great mechanic, wonderful service, tells you the truth.

MA
Mary A.
Van Nuys, CA
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Samuel G.. Samuel said he has been going there for years. Samuel said this business and the organization are always very thorough, very candid about what is wrong ,what it needs and doesn't need. They are very courteous and take great care with the service.

IS
Ivalani S.
Encino, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/20/2020
Larry has always been fair honest to me & friendly. He got a loyal customer. I also recommend his shop to others. Thank you

Brian B.
Northridge, CA
11/07/2020
Larry to the Rescue!
My headlight was out. Larry told me to come into the shop right away. Even though an additional part had to be ordered, my headlight was replaced in less than an hour. I can't thank Larry enough for being so receptive to my needs.

SG
Stefan G.
Santa Clarita, CA
Nissan Versa
10/22/2020
Excellent and professional services, love this place!
Excellent and professional services, love this place!

M
Mario
Ram 1500
10/20/2020
Fleet Management Review
this place is fantastic! The work was done quickly and they answered any questions needed. Drop-off was also extremely simple. Highly recommended.

HR
Hector R.
Granada Hills, CA
Cadillac CTS
10/13/2020
It has always take care of my cars
Excellent service and Larry has always been fair with his prices

TP
Tracy P.
Reseda, CA
10/06/2020
Great mechanic
My family and I have been coming here for years. They are extremely competent, trust worthy and fair priced. I would recommend them to anyone.

Scott M.
Northridge, CA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
09/30/2020
Honesty and fair pricing
I can drop off my vehicle and know the work will be done, the price will always be fair (no gouging) and everything is done perfectly.

SG
Sam G.
Van Nuys, CA
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Sam said he and his family have been customers for a long time and has never been disappointed with the service.