Latest Review 32 minutes ago

LW
LUKASZ W.
01/25/2021
Top service!
Great service, very quick, not trying to sell you 10 additional things! Very affordable and 1000% recommended. Thanks guys!

JOSE G.
Ford EcoSport
01/23/2021
2018 Ford Ecosport / Always Outstanding
Always great experience.. My third visit there.. Outstanding attention to detail, honest, and very clean work. Jose, the service advisor is superb. Walter by far is the best technician I've encountered on the beach by far. I mentioned I was hearing some nose coming from rear of vehicle, and he quickly discovered it was my tag frame that was loose. He completed service, and surprised me by strategically placing some tie wraps to properly secure the frame so it wouldn't vibrate and make nose. It's that level of attention to detail that will keep me a customer for life. I highly recommend this service center.

FZ
FRANK Z.
01/22/2021
Employees are very helpful and professional, very honest place, above all, Gary the manager super excellent.
I have been getting service here for almost 20 years, never been disappointed, they are honest, professional and very knowledgeable, above all, Gary the manager, is excellent

Kia Sportage
01/22/2021
Long-time driver.
Courteous, accurate diagnosis of problems,
stand behind repairs. Clean work spaces.

DERRIK C.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
01/21/2021
Great professional service
Garry and his staff are always helpful and professional. During this pandemic while doing maintenance on my car they took care of keeping it clean and sanitized and I appreciate their thoughtfulness. They have maintained my automobiles for many years and I feel that they are fair in their evaluation and prices. Thanks to the staff and specially Garry .

RL
RICHARD L.
Porsche Cayman
01/21/2021
?
Honest and reliable with reasonable prices

AC
AISLINN C.
Nissan Rogue
01/20/2021
Oil Change
Excellent and speedy service. Gary was very nice . Thank you

01/18/2021
Great Service with reasonable prices
Has a brake repair and rotor replacement, had it done that day and at a reasonable price

RANDY B.
01/17/2021
The Best - honest, reliable and great people
Every visit over the past 3 years was easy, fast and always done affordability. Gary and Gabriel are friendly and wonderful people. thanks ....

KR
KEN R.
01/15/2021
Quality
Honest quality service. Knowledgeable too. Most highly recommended for BMWs. Better than the factory dealer.

AV
ARMANDO V.
Miami, FL
MINI Countryman
01/15/2021
Repair of tire puncture.
Good results, reasonable cost, very honest and friendly staff

PC
PALOMA C.
01/14/2021
Jose was very helpful. Always a great experience

YB
YOSSI B.
01/14/2021
Always the best
Brought in my car for oil change. The always check everything in the car to make sure it's running correctly. They even pointed out things I'd forgotten to tell them. They always call to update you on every step. Price is extremely reasonable and value is exceptional. Would strongly recommend.

MICHAEL D.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
01/13/2021
Best garage and auto shop in Miami /I have a classic merc 1989 560 sl Gary and all the staff excellent have recommended at least four people to use garage and auto shop please feel free to post my review
Best garage and auto repair in whole of Miami

I Have 1979 classic merc 560 sl

They are the best

Gary and all the staff excellent

Feel free to use my post

Michael dodd
I live south of 5

MARIA L.
01/12/2021
Reliable, professional and top notch service.
I’ve been coming to Larry’s since 2007 and every time that I have had an issue with my vehicle at the time Gary, Jose and the rest of the team have come to the rescue. I don’t have a clue about engines, fluids, filters etc but I can easily recognize quality, professionalism, work ethic and excellent service and that is something that I always get from Larry’s Team!