Cadillac DeVille
Great
Integrity and knowledgeable.

RICK B.
01/16/2019
Appreciate Steve helping us out on a part they replaced and went out 3 months after the warrantee expired. They replaced the part at cost.

AARON M.
Saturn SL
01/15/2019
Everyone at Lasater has always been very fair and honest with me. Thaey don't mark things up or take advantage of me. They have worked on 4 of my vehicles in the past 3 years and I will never go anywhere else. If you need a mechanic Steve and his son are the ones.

DAVE H.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Denali inspection
Great experience as always, in and out same day with friendly response. Keep up the good work, we appreciate your service.

MO
MIKE O.
01/15/2019
Always a quick turn around!
Job was done quickly in the time slot I requested.

DAN D.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/14/2019
Exhaust manifold repair
I had a bad exhaust manifold leak , Lasater fixed my car right the first time and did it quick and fast. I have used Lasater for all my car repairs for over 25 years , I highly recommend Lasater auto for all your car repairs.

BD
BRENDA D.
01/11/2019
Love this place!
Kelly is the best! Watched him grow up around his dads shop. Trustworthy. Tells you like it is no BS.

JERRY S.

Inspection
Great service as always

01/09/2019
reliable and reasonable
Lasater diagnosed and fixed the axle of my Sienna promptly and at a reasonable cost. It drives smoothly again.

01/09/2019
01\08 service
As always, quick service to my satisfaction.

DAVID S.
01/02/2019
Lasater Automotive
Lasater Automotive is the best in the business. My family have been using Lasater for over 15 years and would highly recommend their excellent work.

COTTON H.
Saint Charles, MO
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/02/2019
great service
This was the first time I have used lasater auto. After great reviews from family members that use Lasater, I decided to put one of our fleet vehicles in for service. I was expecting a high invoice as that is how it was at the last place. I go to pick it up and it was extremely less than what i was expecting. They gave me some items that will need addressing in a month or 2 but not necessary now. Thank you tons for your honesty and help. I just dropped off the 2nd fleet vehicle and I know their are issues with that. Updates to come!

GR
GREG R.
Moscow Mills, MO
12/28/2018
Very friendly
Excellent group of mechanics. Very knowledgeable and helpful!!

WL
WAYNE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2018
Very good group to work with
Great services and reliable.

BF
BILL F.
Mazda Tribute
12/23/2018
Excellent,work trustworthy friendly, they. Desire to please
They strive to identify the problems and communicate clearly

JOHN K.
Saint Charles, MO
Ram Pickup
12/22/2018
First Class honest auto repair service
I am always impressed when I take my truck in for service. The service is prompt and done right the first time. I have never had to return for a recurrence of a previous repair. What's most important to me is the honest service work performed. No unnecessary added on service suggestions. This is what brings me back. I give this auto repair shop the highest recommendation. Fast and friendly quality service.

BR
BRIAN R.
12/21/2018
Always Great
I used Lasater to service my company vehicles and they were always extremely honest and reliable to work with. I continue to use them for my personal vehicles. Thanks Lasater.

NM
NINA M.
12/20/2018
Excellent quality service every time!
I’ve been taking our business and family cars to Lasater for 7 years now. Their service quality has been consistently excellent.

RA
RICHARD A.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/20/2018
Honest establishment.
After doing business with Lasater Automotive for more than 35 years I can say without reservation that INTEGRITY is at the foundation of their operation.