BK
BARB K.
Arnold, MO
09/16/2018
Tried and true
Our family has been going to Lasater for over 40years and no matter where we live, we go back. I can always rely on the complete inspection and quality of a vehicle that they check out for me, before I buy! Major or minor repairs are completed in a timely manner and they work with you for pick up and drop off after hours. The work is excellent and I have never had to see them to correct anything they have ever worked on! They are honest and don't jerk you around adding stuff to the bill that is bogus. Lasater actually calls you first, BEFORE they may need to add on work for your approval, such as repairs that could not be caught during a visual check. They have always treated my family and friends right with quality work at reasonable prices!

CRAIG H.
Saint Peters, MO
Mazda Protege
09/14/2018
Great Service! Great people! Great Owner!
Wonderful experience at all times! Honest!!!

ZJ
Zach J.
Wentzville, MO
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Zach said they are honest people and do good work.

Judy F.
Buick Lucerne
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Judy said that the service at this business is just fine. She was very pleased.

Ryan W.
BMW M4
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said they did a great all around job that was timely.

FC
Fran C.
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Fran said that he has been going to this business for many years. He recommends them.

Matt H.
O Fallon, MO
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the business provided fantastic service and really took care him.

RL
RICK L.
09/08/2018
Oil change, state inspection/emissions
Had my appointment for an oil change when in the mail I received my notice for the state inspection/emissions. Going in I asked if it would be a problem and could I get this in as well, they were able to and I really appreciate them. Great people, good service, I'm very happy with them.

Michael S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they always treat him right and they are very helpful. He said the general environment is very good.

CAL B.
Kia Sportage
09/06/2018
Always the best service and quality work possible.
I've known Steve Lasater for years. I recommend their business to my family and friends all the time. I trust them whole heartedly to diagnose the vehicle's problem and to offer a fair price for the work. I could go on for ever about the way they do business but I'll conclude with this "My kind of place to do business. There is no better.

MU
Margaret U.
Saint Peters, MO
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said she has used the business for a long time and recommends them to others.

PD
PHIL D.
St. Peters, MO
09/01/2018
Lasater is Fantastic!
We are so thankful to Lasater for always being good, quick, and trustworthy. We know we can count on them, and have been taking our cars there for over 20 years! Thanks!

MATT R.
Chesterfield, MO
Lexus SC 430
08/30/2018
The Lasater's are the best!
We have been taking our cars to Lasater Automotive for over 20 years. They are the most honest people I have ever encountered when it comes to our vehicles. The work they do is top notch. We have never had an issue with something they have fixed. Conversely, they have never done unnecessary work to our cars. I am confident in their suggestions and they always do what they say. They provide true value in car care. I won't take my cars anywhere else!

KR
KEVIN R.
Ford Edge
08/23/2018
2011 Ford Edge, 2012 Ford Super Duty Diesel
I cannot say enough about the service and professionalism that Steve, Kelley and Tim showed us. We had an electric issue in our Edge that could not be tracked down. We had it at another automotive repair business for “2” weeks and they could not find the issue. Dropped the car off on a Sunday at Lasater Auto and used their key drop box which is very convenient. Steve called that Monday morning at 9:30 and said they found the issue. The car was fixed and back in my possession Tuesday afternoon. At the same time we needed our coolant flushed in our diesel. Talking with Tim Kennedy, he stated that he has been seeing a trend if water pumps going out on the 6.7’s and that we may want to consider replacing this. The fact that he will have the cooolant system open already it makes sense to do a little preventive maintenance. After taking off the old water pump he confirmed his hunch and let us know the water pump bearings were indeed going out and that the old one showed resistance compared to the new one. A huge thank you to the Lasater team for doing a great job and keeping my family safe on our trips out west! Thanks again guys!

AC
Antonio C.
Pontiac Torrent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said he's been dealing with this facility for 30 years and the mechanic does great work.

EB
Ed B.
St. Peters, MO
Kia Sorento
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joanne. She said, she is pleased with the service from this business.

GS
Gary S.
Godfrey, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Gary said everyone was very accommodating and nice, also very helpful.

SP
Stan P.
Saint Charles, MO
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Stan said the business is very honest and they do what they say they will. They don't just replace the parts, they will find the source and fix the real issue. His whole family goes there for service and he has never had a problem with them.

Jason R.
Chevrolet Lumina
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the mechanic was incredibly helpful. He was honest and knowledgeable. They didn't fix anything unnecessary. The customer service great. His vehicle runs amazing.

QD
Quentin D.
Mercury Villager
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Quentin said the people at this business have always been good to him.