JOE M.
Mercury Sable
04/19/2019
Great staff and great prices and gets you in and out quickly
Lassiter is the best place to go if you want to get your vehicle serviced because they are quick and does professional work always and at a reasonable cost.

CK
CLARK K.
04/19/2019
The Best.
Growing up my father always told me that if you ever find an honest mechanic hold on to him. That's why I'll always take my work to Lasaters. Not only are they honest they are also fair and friendly. Definitely worth the money.

FD
FRED D.
Saint Peters, MO
Kia Soul
04/16/2019
Great ply
Been going to them since the early 80’s with my dad and still do.
Always honest and great work. Best thing I remembered was when they fixed one of the cars to collect metal shavings from the engine to keep it from overheating others would say buy a new engine

PD
PATTY D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019
Terrific as Usual
I called Kelly this morning about a light that had been ordered for my car. It was ordered while I was out of town, but since there was a slight hicup while I was gone on calling my daughter to get it done while I was gone. He took care of it today as soon as I called him. I would recommend them to everyone they are honest, helpful and answer all your questions when needed. I have been going here since I moved to O Fallon 4 yrs ago. They we're recommended by my neighbor who has used them for over 15 yrs.

MK
MARK K.
Wentzville, MO
Dodge Journey
04/15/2019
The owner the mechanics
The owner the mechanics the service and the quality of work is why I recommend them.

BOB B.
04/13/2019
Great job
The best

KJ
KEN J.
04/12/2019
Satisfied customer
I am very satisfied with the service. I was especially impressed at how quickly I was able to get an appointment and how quickly you fixed my vehicle. The labor charge was very affordable. My vehicle is back to running great.
Thanks for a great job well done!

CD
CHRIS D.
Wentzville, MO
04/10/2019
I got a nail in my tire with a slow leak I called that morning to see if they would be able to get my vehicle in. Kelly told me to bring it in. They got it in and I was outta there in no time

SR
SEAN R.
04/09/2019
Job done right
They always get the job done right and fast. I have been going there for 15 years and have always had great service and never a problem.

NS
NATHAN S.
04/09/2019
Great service from a locally owned business!
I've been going to Lasater automotive for more than 10 years. They provide knowledgable and friendly service at a reasonable price.

RON C.
Troy, MO
04/05/2019
Great work and service
Steve and his men are the reason I keep coming back the are always honest with me and I trust them with my vehicle's.

KH
KERRY H.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
04/03/2019
Fixed right
I like to do as much work on my vehicles as I can myself. I am rather particular and trust them to do the work I cannot.

PT
PHIL T.
Saint Charles, MO
Chevrolet Traverse
04/03/2019
Quality work and trustworthy
Our family of 5 have been taking our cars to Lasater for years. The diagnosis is always accurate and the work is done quickly. It is nice to have a place and people you can trust consistently for our car issues.

JOE M.
Saint Charles, MO
04/02/2019
Honesty
I have brought my vehicle to Lasater for 10 years now. I wouldn’t take my truck to anywhere else. An honest automotive technician is hard to find. Lasater is awesome simply because of they’re integrity.

JOHN A.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
03/29/2019
Vehicle inspection.
Steve Lasater, Kelley, and all the employees are the best.
They are all wonderful to work with.
Always have great service.
I would't go anywhere else.
Lasater Automotive is the very BEST!

Kia Sportage
03/27/2019
Awesome as always!
I’ve been a customer for close to 13 years. Lasater is trustworthy and does great work.

NT
Norma T.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Norma said they are wonderful. She can't say enough good about them. They are a family run business. They are good people and all the people who work there are good people as well.

NW
Nancy W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said Wes had excellent, trustworthy service.

RV
ROSE V.
03/23/2019
Knowledgeable. Fair prices. Reliable.
I feel my car is well taken of, therefore, I am, too. Safe on the road coupled with fair prices and good service In their shop is a winning combo.

Saturn VUE
03/21/2019
Saturn
Staff are very helpful and explain their findings and work that is needed clearly and succinctly. They were very accommodating with my last minute request to bring in my vehicle.