RD
RONNIE D.
O'Fallon, MO
11/06/2018
HONESTY still exists!!
Daughter had an oil change at a auto repair center. Mechanic pointed out her rear tires were showing signs of "cupping" and he suggested it was probably due to car needing new struts. Tires were VERY worn, so daughter had rear tires replaced by Walmart. I directed my daughter to Lasater for their opinion (wheel alignment, struts, shocks)? They checked everything out and said she didn't really need any of it - asked if she always gets tires rotated w/oil change (to which the answer is yes). I then asked them to check front tire wear, replace them if needed and do the tire rotation since initial place wouldn't do it since rear tires were so bad. Lasater said daughter did NOT need new front tires yet and proceeded with tire rotation. THIS is why I brought my daughter to Lasater. They are honest. The $20 something dollar bill probably didn't cover how much time they spent inspecting her car, but this shop will get future business for it. Thanks again, Lasater, for treating us like we're part of the family!!

Ellisville, MO
11/04/2018
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. No other place better

RV
ROSE V.
Lasster Automotive repair
Lasater is the best. They remember you when you come in. Because they take such good care of my care, they are keeping me safe too. They are kind, fairly priced, knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Honesty & Service done right
Can always depend on Lasater to diagnose the problems accurately and fix them promptly. They have never tried to up-sell me or pressured me by finding additional things wrong. Honesty is so vital especially in this industry which is what keeps me coming back to Steve & Kelly. Excellent service and great work.

DR. LEONARD H.
Consistently terrific
Always helpful. Always on point. Very thankful to have this business in our community.

SL
SANDRA L.
Winfield, MO
Terrific & Friendly
Everyone at Lasater is friendly, efficient & knowledgeable! They are the only ones I trust with my vehicle!

BRAD M.
Volkswagen CC
11/02/2018
Great family owned place
Great group of guys. I trust them completely to take care of my car.

KT
Karen T.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Karen said this business was fantastic. They always have the best price. They do a great job and there are no issue with repairs. She has gone there for many years.

Jimmy S.
Florissant, MO
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business provided a great experience. They treat him well and the staff are polite. They take care of his vehicle.

MIKE G.
11/01/2018
Long time customer
Always happy at the honesty that I receive at this automotive repair shop. Conscientious about the work they do and always provide good communication. An easy recommendation!
Mike & Linda Griesenauer

MARK C.
11/01/2018
New tires
I needed new tires, Steve found a good deal had them installed Outstanding service

JEAN H.
Grover, MO
10/31/2018
Their excellence and integrity.
My father took his cars to Lassiter's for years. I and my sister still take our cars there. Over the years my father as well as myself and sister have recommended Lassiter Automotive to friends and family. I drive from Wildwood Missouri to O'Fallon because of the service and their people I can trust. We now have a 3rd generation taking their cars there.

AARON M.
10/31/2018
A very long time
My family has been using this shop for over 20 years. I have had nothing but great things to say about Lasater. They are clean, accurate, affordable, and they get the job done right. Lasater automotive respects and appreciates everyone's business. My family has brought jobs to them that aren't exactly things they work on. Steve has given us referrals to other affordable small businesses. I don't like having to repair my vehicle, but when I do I can trust Lasater will NOT be ripping me or anyone else off. Thank you for your service, quality, and workmanship. Keep doing what you are doing.

Shawn W.
Troy, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said that he always takes his vehicle in and they always do a great job.

Bob B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bob said they did a great job. He said he doesn't want to go anywhere else.

NG
NIKA G.
Buick Enclave
10/29/2018
Exemplary Car Scientists!
Enroute to work I was notified by another motorist that my vehicle was on fire. I noticed a rubber smell but figured it was because I have needed an oil change for a week, but had trouble getting in anywhere. Anyway I pulled on the shoulder of the highway and my vehicle had flames coming from underneath the front end and black smoke filled the air! I was in total shock people were telling me to get in their vehicles because it might blow! Fire dept. came strongly suggested I not drive. After arriving to work My employer highly recommended and insisted that i call Lasater with an extremely straight face and so did his son. They have high end vehicles and both swore off the dealer after patronizing Lasater so I called. Though I was pretty anxious and a nervous wreck Mr Lasater was kind and patient and sounded quite confident like a car scientist when mentioning a couple possibilities. I had trouble all week getting in for an oil change, now had the fire situation and was concerned about how long before the tow truck would get my vehicle off the highway. I also asked if he could have whatever was wrong fixed same day because I had a very important assembly the following day. Mr Lasater gave very reasonable responses with a very humble yet confident demeanor and when I noticed that consistency with his delivery I felt reassured And calm. My vehicle was picked up within half hour, tow guy was even awesome, and waited for me to bring key. Mr Lasater realized what caused the fire, provided minor service regarding that issue test drove it to make sure was safe to drive. He said something I didn’t understand but took time to break it down. The man is a car scientist! Even got my oil change done before the end of the day, when no one else could. I got off work late so would have been past close time yet they hung around for me to square up the bill and get my vehicle same day. I am a new customer for life and so grateful for the referral. Service was impeccable across the board. A good honest mechanic is a basic necessity in life and I found myself one who surpasses all expectations!! I feel blessed, grateful to my employer for the referral and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lasater Automotive.
Thank you Mr Lasater and Team you guys are the best..

DK
DAVE K.
10/28/2018
Fair and Honest
Fair and honest pricing. Great service. I highly recommend them as the only place to go. Dave Kaucher \ Petra Const.

KU

HY
HEATHER Y.
10/26/2018
Got me in same day
Got me in same day. Work done in same day. Labor costs reasonable.