Business Solutions

Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
James B.
01/14/2022
Exceptional, caring service
The team at LJ Hyundai have always treated us like family. I have purchased many cars from this dealership and the entire experience from sales to finance...

01/02/2022
Great
The purchase process was smooth. Dillon and brandon is very helpful and responsive. Quite satisfied with theire service.

AT
Angelica T.
12/28/2021
Amazing customer service
This is hands-down the best dealership I’ve ever worked with. Lee Johnson definitely take care of their employees and you can see that come out when they...

12/27/2021
👍
👍

12/14/2021
Super helpful in assisting me to find a vehicle that fit my desires. The entire process was timely and so comfortable.