Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

FM
Faith M.
04/07/2021 Category: Sales
Sales personnel
The sales personnel were extremely courteous. They treated me as I were their only customer.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you again for your business and allowing us to work with you, this was truly our pleasure. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward as all of us are here for you.

Tulalip Bay, WA
03/30/2021 Category: Sales
Freindlyness
Was just a great experience after looking around and looking for a car all day the day b4 and nobody wanting to help us really. So the next day after a coworker told me bout Hyundai of Everett I looked online n the very next day I showed n we were greeted almost immediately and dident feel pressured like some it the other places or lack there of but really just a really great experience overall
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are truly ecstatic to be able to assist you and make your car buying experience the way you deserve. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us going forward as we are all here for you. Enjoy your new Hyundai!!

Anthony M.
Bremerton, WA
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent all around
This is a smart and great place to get a car from.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you again for your business! We appreciate you allowing us to serve you and make your buying experience wonderful. Please let us know any questions that you have going forward as all of us are here for you.

VB
Vickie B.
2021 Hyundai Venue
03/19/2021 Category: Sales
Great vehicle great customer service
Great new car with so many features for a good price. My sales associate Patrick was helpful, kind, honest, and showed me a number of cars without hesitation.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are very thankful that you allowed us to work with you and give you the experience that you deserve while buying a new car. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward as we are all here for you.

Ben H.
03/16/2021 Category: Sales
Good Car buying Experience.
Our Salesperson, Jeff was fantastic, explained things and was very patient, with no pressure to buy.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the kind words and your business! We are truly grateful for you allowing us to serve you the way you deserve. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward. We are all here for you!!

Snohomish, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2021 Category: Sales
Great place
This is my second purchase from Hyundai of Everett and I enjoyed my experience this time just as much as I did the first time. Fabian is a great guy and I was very happy to do business with him!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you again for allowing us to serve you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions going forward.

KH
Kurt H.
Bothell, WA
03/11/2021 Category: Sales
title
Patrick was wonderful.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you again for your business! Patrick will take great care of you going forward and if for any reason you cant get a hold of him please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us, we will all be here for you.

03/10/2021 Category: Sales
Anthony was amazing a great guy to work with I highly suggest reaching out to him in the future
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions.

Debbie S.
Snohomish, WA
03/10/2021 Category: Sales
this is my 4th car i bought from them..They always been very helpful
They are very easy to work with.The helped with all my questions wnet out of there way to show me how to do things
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to continue to serve you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/03/2021 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Friendly and effortless
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you again for your business! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward. We are all here for you!!

Hermiston, OR
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2021 Category: Sales
Sales man Fabian was great!
Great deal, respectful and professional people. Fabian was very knowledgeable and was in contact during and after sale to ensure we did not have any questions. We actually traveled over 200 miles to buy the car and we have no regrets after the customer service we received!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business! We are very happy that your experience with us did not disappoint. Please do not hesistate to reach out to us with any questions going forward, we are all here for you.

Debra R.
Mukilteo, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional Service
After viewing a car online, I contacted the dealership about scheduling a test drive. The sales person contacted me right away and we set up an appointment for the following day. In the meantime my car had the starter go out and I was unable to make it up to test drive the car I had viewed. The sales person then offered to come pick me up at my home and I was able to test drive the vehicle back to the dealership. I received great service from all of them and ended up buying a car from them that day.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you so much for your business again! We are very happy to have served you with the service that you deserve when you buy a brand new car. Please let us know any questions going forward as we are all here for you.

Mountlake Terrace, WA
2020 Hyundai Sonata Hev
02/10/2021 Category: Sales
Efficient, professional, knowledgeable.
I can’t state how seemless this process was from start to end. Patrick in sales and Becky in finance are true professionals and make the purchase transparent, easy, and quick. No surprises at this dealership.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you again for your business and your kind words. We are happy to know that we gave you the full experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward.

SP
Susan P.
Dewey, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2021 Category: Sales
The people here really do help you. I had picked out a car at a different dealer but they wouldnt work with me, I went to lee Johnson of Everett ( farther away) and they did everything, they bought the car I had picked from the other dealer and brought it to their dealership worked with me to get the payments I need and had everything done in a couple of days. That is above and beyond service. So happy with lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett. Thank you Brandon, Fabian and Becky. What a team.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you and come all the way here to purchase your new Santa Fe.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. We are all here for you.

Dana D.
Kenmore, WA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2021 Category: Sales
People make the place
I bought a new car from Lee Johnson Hyundai and I was very pleasantly surprised by the process. Julien Bettelheim took care of us, sorted out our odd requirements, had us review inventory, and found exactly the car we were looking for reasonably quickly. Strongly recommended, 5 star experience in an industry where that is extremely rare.

I also have to give a plug to the head finance guy, I lost track of his name which is a shame, he was also the auto best finance guy it has ever been my pleasure to work with. He pointed out a stupid selection in our purchasing process that would have cost plenty for no benefit. That's money out of the corporate pocket to give me a fairer deal and I really do appreciate it. He actually acted with the customer's best interest and that is refreshing.

I heavily recommend these guys, both thumbs way up.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you again for your business! Very sorry to hear about your experience on the Hyundai website. Please let us know if you have any questions going forward. We are all here for you.