Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Jennifer R.
Marysville, WA
2022 Hyundai Kona
07/21/2021 Category: Sales
Easy buying experience. Great service department.
Jeff is always great. We have now purchased 3 cars from him. Friendly and knowledgeable. And we always get great treatment from the service department.
ERIN L. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/21/2021

We are so happy to hear that we have earned your repeat business!  If you need anything in the future - Jeff and the rest of our staff will be here ready and happy to help!  Enjoy your new Kona

EC
Eugene C.
2021 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/21/2021 Category: Sales
Great place to shop.
Everyone was friendly and knew what they were talking about.
ERIN L. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for letting us earn your business!  We hope you are loving your new car -  please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Lynnwood, WA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/13/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
It was truly an amazing experience with them.

07/13/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
It was truly great experience I had when I bought my Palisade, the sale person was amazing and knew what he is talking. Overall it took less than 30 mins to close the deal. Thanks you
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you again for your business! We look forward to assisting you going forward, and we will be in touch shortly to ask how we can get better.

CY
Craig Y.
Oak Harbor, WA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
The staff at this dealership are fantastic and the customer service is excellent. I highly recommend!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help you for your second purchase with us!  We hope you love your new car and will be here ready to help with anything you need in the future.

EC
Emily C.
Arlington, WA
07/07/2021 Category: Sales
Service was great and efficient. I walked in knowing what I wanted and walked out an hour and a half later with everything.
ERIN L. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We hope you love your new car - we are all here for you to help with anything you need in the future!

NG
Naun G.
Anacortes, WA
07/02/2021 Category: Sales
Options
Sales person Patrick
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you again for your business! Please let us know any questions you have going forward, we are all here for you.

Joselin M.
Port Orchard, WA
06/22/2021 Category: Sales
We had a great experience. Fabian was quick, thorough and friendly! Joe was also very helpful and explained all the details of our agreement so well! The location is pretty far from where we live, but we are glad we drove out to Everett for this.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you again for your business! We appreciate you allowing us to assist you. Please let us know any questions that you have going forward. We are all here for you!

EW
elizabeth w.
Bremerton, WA
06/15/2021
I felt secure that the dealership was great from the reviews I read
I was not disappointed when we went to everett hyundai Lee Johnson, Jackie was our liason to Joe who did the financials for us they both were extremely friendly and concientious with dealing with us we did not sit there for six hours plus, as we did previously at a dealership closer to home, we were in and out within two hours total, they answered all our questions and concerns also jackie put all the accessories in the car and hooked up the cargo nets and mats etc that did not happen at the previous dealership so it was much appreciated, they made us feel welcome, there was no high pressure salesman but someone was there to answer questions it was an enjoyable experience plus Joe gave us 500.00 for being a veteran and our warranties were extended to 100 thousand miles or ten years aside from the powertrain that already came with the ten year warranty that was fantastic for us. I would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat we came all the way from bremerton and it was worth it.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at GENESIS AND HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Thank you for your business. Looking forward to see you again!

Sincerely,
Clifford Hutton
Lee Johnson Genesis Hyundai of Everett
cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com
425-258-9100

Rosanne H.
Lake Stevens, WA
06/14/2021 Category: Sales
Great people to work with
I walked in and was directed to the associate that I had an appointment with. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with him. He has called several times after I bought my Elantra. Then I went to the finance person who was wonderful. She was very kind and friendly and did s great job. My experience there was wonderful.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are very happy that we were able to give you the experience that you deserve. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward. We are all here for you.

Arlington, WA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2021 Category: Sales
An enjoyable car buying experience (no, really!)
I first have to say that I had a really positive experience with this dealership's service department a few years ago when they successfully programmed an aftermarket key fob for my Kia Sorento and charged me nothing. Knowing their commitment to customer satisfaction and enjoying the quality of a family member's Hyundai Veloster, I decided to replace my Honda CR-V with a later model Santa Fe. From the test drive to the drive off, it was a great experience all around. No high pressure from the finance department, no high pressure anywhere - just a lot of effort to give me exactly what I wanted with the terms I wanted. Great work, Hyundai of Everett!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are very happy that we were able to assist you in your buying experience. Please let us know any questions you have going forward, we are all here to assist you.

Alicia S.
Bothell, WA
05/30/2021 Category: Sales
Purchase
It was pleasant experience
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you again for your business! We very much appreciate you allowing us to work with you. Please know that we believe in your car experience. We are all here for you going forward. Please reach out with any questions.

Samuel W.
Marysville, WA
2021 Hyundai Venue
05/26/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome
Just awesome
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are happy to have taken care of you again. We are all here for you going forward, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

2021 Hyundai Elantra Hev
05/20/2021 Category: Sales
Good experience
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you again for your business and allowing us to work for you and make your buying experience as you deserve. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us going forward as we are all here for you.

Lake Stevens, WA
05/17/2021 Category: Sales
Great staff and ease in purchasing a new car
We searched multiple dealerships and got the very best deal possible at Lee Johnson of Everett Wa The staff was knowledgeable helpful and easy to work with. If you go to Lee John Hyundai of Everett Ask for Kenny Rogers He is a wonderful salesman to work with. DH
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you very much for letting us earn your business!  Enjoy your new car - we look forward to serving you again!

Susan S.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2021 Category: Sales
WONDERFUL!!
Loved every bit of my second purchase with the same sales man!!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/15/2021

Thank you again for your business, and thank you for allowing us to work with you again. Please do not hesistate to reach out to us with any questions going forward. We are all here for you.