Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Mount Vernon, WA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome Car Buying Experience!
Great place to buy a car! Jeff Plunkett did everything to my satisfaction. He is very easy to work with, friendly, efficient, respectful and knowledgeable. I experienced nothing short of a fantastic car buying process. If you are looking to buy any Hyundai model, I would highly recommend Jeff and Lee Johnson Hyundai dealership of Everett. Thank you Jeff for my new ride.

05/03/2021 Category: Sales
Great Buying Expetience
Nice place to buy a car. People are respectful, knowledgeable and helpful.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/03/2021

Thanks for the feedback - someone will be in contact with you shortly.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome
Fabian was very helpful and straightforward with the prices and financial part of the whole thing. He gave my mother and I drinks while we was waiting to finished everything since it was the last day before the New Years. So they was super busy, he made sure we was comfortable the whole time. Awesome guy for there team.

01/14/2021 Category: Sales
Fabian is the man!!!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you again for your business!!

04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome job!
Staff was funny and welcoming loved the whole experience!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are very happy that we were able to assist you. Please let us know if you have any questions going forward, we are all here to assist you going forward.

LW
Leland W.
Arlington, WA
04/20/2021 Category: Sales
Hyundai of Everett treated me like family
I worked with Jeff Plunket on purchasing a new N-line elantra. It was later in the day after wasting the entire day at a different dealer. The moment I walked in I was greeted by Jeff although he was clearly busy he made sure to let me know he would be right there, and he was. I told him which car I wanted, what I had for a trade and around what I'd like to pay monthly. I swear it was under an hour before I was driving away in my new car! They got me the price I wanted, showed me all the bells and whistles to the car, explained everything about the warranties and services without being boring, and I actually enjoyed my time there. I will be back for my next vehicles and as I'm telling you I have told my friends and family. No there place will make you feel as welcome and respected.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you again for allowing us to work with you and give you the treatment that you deserve while buying a new car. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward. We are all here for you.

CD
Carlos D.
Monroe, WA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2021 Category: Sales
Really good negotiation
I was well treated by the entire staff and I felt I was cared for from the first moment. Would definitely recommend.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are very happy that we were able to give you the experience that you deserve while purchasing a new car. Please know that your experience with us is not done, we are all here for you going forward. Please reach out with any questions, we are all here for you.

FM
Faith M.
04/07/2021 Category: Sales
Sales personnel
The sales personnel were extremely courteous. They treated me as I were their only customer.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you again for your business and allowing us to work with you, this was truly our pleasure. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward as all of us are here for you.

Tulalip Bay, WA
03/30/2021 Category: Sales
Freindlyness
Was just a great experience after looking around and looking for a car all day the day b4 and nobody wanting to help us really. So the next day after a coworker told me bout Hyundai of Everett I looked online n the very next day I showed n we were greeted almost immediately and dident feel pressured like some it the other places or lack there of but really just a really great experience overall
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are truly ecstatic to be able to assist you and make your car buying experience the way you deserve. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us going forward as we are all here for you. Enjoy your new Hyundai!!

Anthony M.
Bremerton, WA
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent all around
This is a smart and great place to get a car from.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you again for your business! We appreciate you allowing us to serve you and make your buying experience wonderful. Please let us know any questions that you have going forward as all of us are here for you.

VB
Vickie B.
2021 Hyundai Venue
03/19/2021 Category: Sales
Great vehicle great customer service
Great new car with so many features for a good price. My sales associate Patrick was helpful, kind, honest, and showed me a number of cars without hesitation.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are very thankful that you allowed us to work with you and give you the experience that you deserve while buying a new car. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward as we are all here for you.

Ben H.
03/16/2021 Category: Sales
Good Car buying Experience.
Our Salesperson, Jeff was fantastic, explained things and was very patient, with no pressure to buy.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the kind words and your business! We are truly grateful for you allowing us to serve you the way you deserve. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward. We are all here for you!!

Snohomish, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2021 Category: Sales
Great place
This is my second purchase from Hyundai of Everett and I enjoyed my experience this time just as much as I did the first time. Fabian is a great guy and I was very happy to do business with him!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you again for allowing us to serve you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions going forward.

KH
Kurt H.
Bothell, WA
03/11/2021 Category: Sales
title
Patrick was wonderful.
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you again for your business! Patrick will take great care of you going forward and if for any reason you cant get a hold of him please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us, we will all be here for you.

03/10/2021 Category: Sales
Anthony was amazing a great guy to work with I highly suggest reaching out to him in the future
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions.

Debbie S.
Snohomish, WA
03/10/2021 Category: Sales
this is my 4th car i bought from them..They always been very helpful
They are very easy to work with.The helped with all my questions wnet out of there way to show me how to do things
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to continue to serve you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/03/2021 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Friendly and effortless
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you again for your business! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions going forward. We are all here for you!!