CF
CHRISTINE F.
Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2020
Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Lee’s Auto Specialist has been our Go-To Repair shop for over three years. Thai and his team do the job right and don't cut corners. They just tell you the facts and make honest suggestions to get your wheels back on the road. The prices they charge are very reasonable and workmanship is a top notch. Thankful always for their Awesome service. We highly recommend this place!

Nissan Sentra
10/13/2020
The service was Great!
The customer service was great and they serviced my car in a timely manner. I’m definitely recommending Lee’s Auto Service
to my family & friends.

XB
XAVIER B.
10/12/2020
Allways great timely service never disappointed

Ram Pickup
10/10/2020
Communication & commitment from staff and owner
Awesome work, will always get my oil change and alignment done here

Oldsmobile Bravada
10/06/2020
Honesty
They are really honest they do a good job

Mann L.
Dodge Stratus
10/06/2020
Professionalism
Ty the manager is a1 in customer service and runs tight group of professional technicians. There isn't any automobile they can not fix and In a timely manner. Lee's auto has been working on my cars for years and I have no complaints. From my jags to Mercedes to dodge they are very knowledgeable.

BRIDGETT B.
Nissan Versa
10/05/2020
They are HONEST! They get everything done that you discuss with the advisor and they are prompt. They are all pleasant.
They are HONEST! They get everything done that you discuss with the advisor. They are prompt and pleasant to deal with.

RICHARD S.
10/03/2020
Professional, friendly and courteous.
Very professional, courteous, friendly and good customer service!

MARK B.
Saturn VUE
Best price on an Oil Change
I love this place because I'm able to make an appointment for my oil change, they always go out of their way to inspect the whole vehicle and send a full report to my email every time I'm there to show me any necessary or recommended repairs

Knowledgeable Mechanics
All staff are knowledgeable and the office is clean.

TJ
TANYA J.
Mazda CX-7
09/30/2020
Ask all the questions and they made where I understood everything
Being new to Az I looked everywhere for help with my car. Due to coronavirus I had no clue on what's open and not. I feel I have a great place to get Service for my vehicle

TG
TERESA G.
Chevrolet HHR
09/27/2020
Great job for a good price
I have taken my car for oil changes at other places and paid more than double. Lee's did a great job for a good price and they even let me know about a leak that I had no idea my car had. I will continue to take my car to Lee's from now on.

RENEE R.
09/26/2020
Awesome service !!
Always rapid friendly and great service at Lee’s auto Always come here And would highly recommend

ROBERT M.
Dodge Durango
09/26/2020
Went in for an oil knowing I would need a new cap on the filter housing. Long story short they saved me over $600 by getting the housing off without braking the manifold below. Thanks again!

AV
ABDIL V.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/25/2020
Cambio de aceite
Muy buen trato y buen servicio.