Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5rating 3.9375rating 3.9375
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
service
good company

Lynda S.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service, but the mechanic left my seat dirty !
Service was great and the customer agent was very nice, but when I went to get in my car, the mechanic had left several greasy spots on my front seat. I did call the office, but no one has returned my call.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/21/2018

I apologize for the issue and will give you a call

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Location, Friendly Staff
Manager and Staff Friendly, Knowledgeable, Determined... Keep up the good work.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks for the review and also I am sorry for the wait.. We are correcting that issue and will have it resolved soon.

Teressa M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Just had to wait too long. There was only one person before me
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/20/2018

I am sorry for the wait and will speak with the advisor to find out what went wrong and for ways to improve communication on the process.

KH
Karla H.
Barnesville, GA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2018 Category: Service
quick service
Got an oil change but did not get a new sticker to let me know when to come back for my next oil change.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
fast service
location is convenient

Morrow, GA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Clean and quick
Other than my most recent visit, this center is very nice, just too far from where I live.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/12/2018

I apologize for the issue with the flyer and seemingly being blindsided by the price and service. I will give you a call to see if I can help you with the service and the understanding of all that is recommended for the preventative maintenance.

GB
Gretta B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Bailey
Although rating is 4 star, I provided ratings on area I didn't visit so rating was inflated; work was completed on time; no one at check out and had to see receptionist who had no idea where my vehicle was; was asked to be escorted to the next building by a salesperson who didn't want to do it; my car was return with someone rambling through my glove box and my car was not washed - returned dirty.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/11/2018

I apologize about the issue with check in and being in the wrong area. I will follow up with you on a call

DK
No comment.

Fayetteville, GA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
The staff at the oil change area are wonderful. They are quick and professional but still take the time to get to know their customers.

MA
Mark A.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Well done!
I used the Quick Lane & was in and out in less than 45 minutes.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, and for the great review

Ronald S.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
I really felt they appreciated my business.

Riverdale, GA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The knowledgeable staff
Great staff. Everyone is willing to help and is very knowledgeable.

Griffin, GA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great employees in service area!
Everyone was exceptionally polite.

Jasmine W.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Highly satisfied!
I was initially told my service would take a hour. I was there for less than an hour and they were very friendly! Showed great customer service and made me feel welcomed.

Hampton, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/27/2018 Category: Service
I got quick service
I got quick service

James A.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable people.
The repair the was realistic.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 08/27/2018

DK
Dolohn K.
Griffin, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service keeps getting better and better. It is nice to feel confident that I won't be taken advantage of.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 08/21/2018

BD

Locust Grove, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance shop is inadequate
Dropped my vehicle off for transmission issues. 4 days later I received a call saying it was ready to be picked up and that the technician reset the computer and drove the car and found no issue. I pulled out of parking lot and my car stopped. I went into office and said it is obvious noone drove the vehicle in the four days it was there, but thanks for the oil changed I requested. The technician didn't even get out of parking lot before turning around and stating "it needs a transmission" way to customer service guys