Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.1052642/5Overall Rating 4.1052642/5Overall Rating 4.1052642/5Overall Rating 4.1052642/5rating 4.1052642
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LD
Lola D.
Stockbridge, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
The technicians work hard, and I appreciate them...
All in all, I'll be back for my next oil change and tire rotation.

Jackson, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly
Very friendly service department

GJ
Geri J.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Poor Communication
A recall that should have been completed in about 4 hours took from 8:00am until 10:50 the next morning.
I was not notified that the car would be kept overnight until I called( numerous times before I was able to talk to someone who could answer my question as to when my car would be ready), AND I even had an appointment!
JUSTIN T M., Service Manager from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/20/2019

Good morning,

My name is Justin Murray. I am the Service Manager at Legacy Hyundai. I read your review and i am dishearted from it, as this isn't how I want to do busniess. I will be looking into the issue to figured out what happened so it doesn't happen again. Please feel free to reach out to me  if you have any other issues or need to talk about this repair.

Justin Murray

William H.
Fairburn, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Excellent customer service
Great personnel - oil change service.

Mary S.
2019 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2019 Category: Service
It's less than a mile from.my house and they are quick an freindly
Jaqueline was very nice and customer service starts at the counter first. She was very welcoming with a warm attitude. That is what makes a customer return to the store for a second visit along with the service of your vehicle.

WA
William A.
Hampton, GA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Need more help
Don’t expect to get in and out , they need to hire more help. Being cheap is going to cost you business. You have to spend money to make money.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/14/2019

I apologize for the wait, yes we do all stay busy but we strive to take care of you. Please call me back as I have left a message for you as well. Thanks

Robert B.

Lithonia, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great customer Service and Friendly Employees
I had a really good service visit. I pulled my car up and an Advisor came out promptly to greet me and ask my reasoning for the visit. The wait time wasn’t long and they even gave my car a full detail afterwards.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/10/2019

Roy W.
Hampton, GA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Very slow
too long for simple maintenance.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for taking my call to address our process

GA
GABRIELLE A.
Rex, GA
09/05/2019
A great place to buy a car!
I got a great deal on a car at this dealership thanks to Chris Turner. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I love my new Hyundai!

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Experience
Great Service, Knowledgeable staff.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 09/03/2019

Sylvia W.
Locust Grove, GA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
All better
The manager was diligent in making sure everything was completed as required.

08/28/2019 Category: Service
Sometimes good sometimes not
Management needs to check up on what the employees are doing daily.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks for taking my call and allowing me to fix this issue

Stockbridge, GA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Time & Prices
Jackie (hopefully I spelled her name correctly) always provides excellent customer service. I never have to wait too long, no matter when I go. I recommend them to everyone. I also appreciate that they send coupons that I can actually use.

Thank you for the great review, and I will let her know!!

AW
Anthony W.
Roswell, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service I received from Mr. Shalon Jackson * * * * *
Mr. Shalon Jackson, my service advisor, he turned my unexpected debacle into an excellent customer service experience. Here's my story, I was on my way to church in McDonough Ga from Roswell Ga. (approximate distance 50-60 miles ). Suddenly my car, a 2014 Tucson with less than 60,000 miles begun to slow down on the highway, I pulled over, and to my surprise, my car stopped. To make a long story short. I had my vehicle towed to the nearest Hyundai dealership, Legacy Hyundai, where I met Mr. Jackson. From that moment in February to August, my automobile was in Legacy Hyundai/Mr. Shalon Jackson, professional care. (i.e., Good Hands!!!) Mr. Jackson informed me I needed an engine replacement. WOW! He patiently allowed me to talk without talking over me, typically as men do. I felt he answered as many questions he could. He explained the Legacy Hyundai service process, car rental process, and provided ongoing updates through the entire inconvenience. As inconvenient as it was to me, Mr. Jackson made me feel important. I was able to have peace-of-mind even though my Tucson was miles away from my home. Now I'm back in my Tucson, and all seems to be going well. Now that I look back over this episode, I was at the right place to receive such professional, kind and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thank you Legacy Hyundai Service Department for providing exceptional service, integrity, honesty, and practicing your commitment to excellence! And, above all, 5 Stars goes to Mr. Shalon Jackson, an outstanding service professional. God bless you.

Jack B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellant Service
My service at Legacy was excellent. It was done in a timely manner and when promised. I was provided with transportation to my residence as my vehicle would require me waiting for a long period of time.

Lithonia, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
All personnel that I came in contact with was exceptional.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 08/20/2019

WR
Chris Turner absolutely Amazing

Cedreca S.
Jonesboro, GA
08/08/2019 Category: Service
I am so pleased with my service that in sharing my experience with others I have a few people I know who are now considering purchasing a Hyundai in the future. I will utilizing this dealership in the future.
JUSTIN T M., Service Manager from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review.

Justin Murray

Griffin, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
No appointment necessary. Easy in and out.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 08/07/2019

Fort Stewart, GA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Place! Great People!
Everytime we take our vehicle to Quick Lanes to be serviced (oil changes, tires etc) we receive A1 customer service.. They are very thorough in explaining what you need and when. Everybody has been great from front desk to the technicians. They don't keep you there all day either😊👍... Special shout out to Jackie😊 you're awesome!

Thank you for the great review and I will let her know that you were satisfied