Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.93333/5Overall Rating 3.93333/5Overall Rating 3.93333/5rating 3.93333rating 3.93333
Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

CD
Carlton D.
Jonesboro, GA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Always on point with your vehicle needs. Service has always been impeccable
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 07/14/2018

Thanks for the great review and continued loyalty. We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with you!!

VB
Vincent B.
Stockbridge, GA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Polite staff and answered all of my questions about service.
Great service on my vehicle whenever I come in to Legacy.

07/07/2018 Category: Service
frindly service
lady at the front desk was awesome super nice. Had some marks of oil on the ceiling of my car by the door.. not happy about that. its a brand new car bought the car the day after Christmas (its a 2018) was told they would set the car up to notify me when my services were due, but they didn't. will return for next service when due.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
My maintenance experience has been excellent and great customer relations.

CL

Octavia S.
Jonesboro, GA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and clean facility

OD
Oliver D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable long wait times
I waited 3:15 minutes for an oil change. I found out from the service advisor that the service techs failed to create a ticket. My truck was just left in the service bay area.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 07/03/2018

I apologize for the wait and the communication errors as the service techs don't create tickets, the advisor does. I spoke with you on that day and understand your frustration.  I will speak with her on this issue and also I will reach out to you at the number listed on your profile to further discuss the issue.

MF
Martha F.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
4.37/5
the people are very nice and polite they know what they are doing.

Mary R.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
The employees are very helpful and friendly. From drop-off to pick-up, someone was there waiting to help me. While the wait was a little longer than expected, I was able to relax in the very comfortably furnished waiting area. They provide a peaceful area to either watch TV, read a magazine, or get some work done. I was given occasional updates on the progress of my vehicle. When my car was done, an employee walked me through the paper work and helped me understand the summary. Getting in my car, I noticed something in the cup holder. To make sure I knew it had been returned, the lug nut lock had been placed there. All-in-all a delightful experience.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 06/26/2018

I apologize for the long wait and you not given the option upfront,  I will speak with the advisor on this issue.  Thank you for the compliment on the overall service.

06/24/2018 Category: Service
Very good.
The did a great job repiaring my auto. Dr

SY
Suzette Y.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Great prices!
People always ask me why I am going to the dealership. I say because I get excellent service, I trust them and their prices are great!

Ellenwood, GA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service was great like always. They finished with my car sooner than I expected so that was a definite plus.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 06/21/2018

Sharon C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
the people that work there
Spoke to Rodney many times and each time he was able to help with any questions I had.

Marcia C.
Stockbridge, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Conveniently located from the highway. Pleasant staff...could definitely improve communication between workers
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your loyalty and I will work with the staff on communication

VV
Vickey V.
Barnesville, GA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Scott Driver keeps me coming back, excellent service advisor

GC
Gene C.
Forest Park, GA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Good
The timing it took from start to finish was good

Stacey C.
Griffin, GA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
You feel like family.
Always a pleasant experience.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks for the great review

Starling B.
Griffin, GA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
It nice to go to get work done
They are really great people and nice to help you get to right place

YM
Yolanda M.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Experience
Service was prompt as usual. Always pleased.