Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5rating 3.9375rating 3.9375
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LA
Litisha A.
Peachtree City, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Reasonable prices
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 02/19/2019

Michael H.
Covington, GA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great the sales team, not communication
I would like to purchase more vehicles, and get service however it's bend hard, because of workmanship

I apologize and will call you soon

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
No Appointments
Love the service only wish that appointments could be possible.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 02/13/2019

Robert B.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I don't understand review title
Satisfactory

KH
Karla H.
Barnesville, GA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service center
Fast service and friendly staff
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the great review!! We look forward to servicing all your vehicle's needs in the future.

Fairburn, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Consistent service by staff on every visit.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Good luck getting a rep
This was so disappointing. It took me 7+ times to speak to service rep and then after being told to bring car in, they looked at me like I was crazy. It took almost two weeks for replacement part for the warranty repair and another week to schedule time to bring car in. You would expect better on a warranty repair.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
its an okay place
It is not a bad place. I have just been spoiled to have experienced a better facility prior to taking my new car here. People were nice and friendly.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 02/05/2019

I apologize for this issue and will contact you soon

LG
Lisa G.
Communicate
Poor communication
JUSTIN T M., Service Manager from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 02/07/2019

Good Morning,

My name is Justin Murray and I am the Service manager at Legacy Hyundai. i wanted to reach out to you to adn discuss your recnet service visit. I noticed that you indicated there were some issues with yur visit. I would like to see if I can address tem and resolve them  So if you would't mind emailing me so that i can help.

Justin Murray
Legacy Hyundai
(770) 914-2800
jmurray@legacyford.com

Fuel Pump Replaced
I had a great experience at Legacy! JD did a great job of getting me in and out in a timely manner. This is the second time I have visited Legacy and I will definitely be back! The fuel pump was not a cheap fix, but it was almost $300 less than what another mechanic wanted to charge me.

AT
Al and Marietta T.
02/01/2019
AWESOME SALESMAN WITH AN ENERGETIC SPIRIT AND FOREVER LASTING SMILE
It was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Potts. He was very thorough in terms of explaining product details. Answered all my inquiries in a very professional mannerism. Demonstrated excellent people and communication skills. He is an asset to the company. Comes highly recommended by my husband and I.

MT
Marietta and Al T.
02/01/2019
GREAT SALESMAN WITH AN ENERGETIC SPIRIT AND FOREVER LASTING SMILE
It was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Potts. He was very thorough in terms of explaining product details. Answered all my inquiries in a very professional mannerism. Demonstrated excellent people and communication skills. He is an asset to the company. Comes very highly recommended by my husband and I.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2019 Category: Service
I will continue to bring my car in there, for service they are very nice
As far as buying another Hyundai, or recommending this location to someone, I'd rather not say at this time

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/31/2019 Category: Service
People that works there..great!
Waiting times are long and vague. Hard to manipulate car maintenance and other tasks that day.

AT
Al and Marietta T.
01/31/2019
GREAT SALESMAN WITH AN ENERGETIC SPIRIT AND FOREVER LASTING SMILE
It was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Potts. He was very thorough in terms of explaining product detail. Answered all my inquiries in a very professional mannerism. Demonstrated excellent people and communication skills. He is an asset to the company. Comes highly recommended by my husband and I.

PE
Phyllis E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis E
The service was great and what needed to be done was well communicated!

Jenkinsburg, GA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Again
Thanks again for the great service as usual.
Ricky C., QUICK LANE MANAGER from Legacy Hyundai of McDonough responded on 01/31/2019

Rita W.
Jackson, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my car & gave me a loaner
Everybody was courteous and ready to help

YA
Yolanda A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
The quality of car care.
I had a pleasant experience.

Jasmine W.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service & hospitality!