Overall Rating 4.6103886/5Overall Rating 4.6103886/5Overall Rating 4.6103886/5Overall Rating 4.6103886/5rating 4.6103886
Overall Rating 2.30065/5Overall Rating 2.30065/5rating 2.30065rating 2.30065rating 2.30065

Dale P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/24/2019 Category: Service
They do what they say at a reasonable price.

Easton, PA
Always acceptable
OK this time

2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2019 Category: Service
As always, Vinart provides great service all around.

Madgeline C.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2019 Category: Service
I am pleased with the service with my Hyundai Sonata the mechanics were very helpful explanatory with details that's why I rated them a 5 star.
Hyundai Department mechanical and check-out where very polite. Understanding my issues in my vehicle Hyundai Sonata and listen to my concern that I was pleased with the work thanks Hyundai Department for a great job

Dennis P.
Tatamy, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
DAve Wood
Dave Wood called the minute they opened to let me know that they would be looking at the car that morning, by the the afternoon they had the car let me know that the engine had ceased up and they were puting in a claim to Hyundai took me it may take a couples of days but said he would keep us in the lot by the next day he called and said he had to send the 2 things to them and said he would get back to me and the next day he called and told us that they were going to replace the engine and it would take a couple of weeks to the engine would come in. within 2 weeeks we got the call that engine had arrived and we should have the car back my the end of the week we were suprised expecting not to see the car until months later but true to his word we had the car back my the end of the week. I am so happy with the service and the contact we had with Dave I wouldnt go anywhere else

Thank you for the great feedback!

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please reach out to me directly, I'd be happy to assist

MV
Maria V.
Routine maintenance
Very informative on work that will be done and costs. Workers are very professional.

FM
Frank M.
5 stars or more
Service was quick and easy. Great !!

Rudolf G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great Customer Service
Always fast,friendly,reliable service!

LR
Leduvina R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
I bought my car there
I like the customer service

GR
Giselle R.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
My experience was great and fast. I got phone calls with updates on my car, a shuttle to my job while they worked on my car, a nice handout about my car needs, and great customer service by Tom and the shuttle driver and the rest of the staff. Thank you so much for a smooth and pleasant experience. I appreciated it.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

CI
Craig I.
Catasauqua, PA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and Professional Service
This dealership is great!! The staff is friendly and professional. I had some major warranty issues with my vehicle but they were taken care of at not cost to me. I would recommend the service department to anyone that asks.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Professional and courteous.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
knowledgable employees
very accommodating and easy for customer

Macungie, PA
Satisfied with performance
Competent and fair. Service done right the first time.

Stuart S.
Kunkletown, PA
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They stand behind their cars!
Hyundai has consistently stood behind their cars with a great warranty and a willingness to fix recalls when needed.

Tafton, PA
2016 Hyundai Equus
Service was Excellent; Quality of Repair was Sub-Standard
Service was excellent and the problem was fixed in a timely manner. However, the quality of repair was atrocious for a "dealership" repair. I went to inspect the repair and found my radiator was left completely unattached at the top. (You could wiggle the entire radiator back and forth a good 3-4 inches). The mechanic left various bolts and fastening clips absent from the radiator. I had to buy them myself and install them myself. Additionally fastening clips were absent on most of the trim pieces under the hood. I am not so sure I can trust them with my car again.

Bottom Line: Service was excellent; quality of repair, not so much.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

My sincere apologies our technician did not repair your vehicle properly. I am pleases to hear that Tom Muldoon, your service advisor, peovided excellent customer service. I myself or Tom will be reaching out to you today to discuss your service visit.

Excellent, reasonably priced service
Work always done to my satisfaction.

BL
Brenda L.
Experience
Friendly. Efficient. Good work.

Alburtis, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and accurate
As always, the service provided was quick and accurate.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

LT
Leroy T.
Whitehall, PA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service is timely and courteous.
Nice atmosphere.
Always enjoy the bagel and coffee
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019