Overall Rating 4.6212133/5Overall Rating 4.6212133/5Overall Rating 4.6212133/5Overall Rating 4.6212133/5rating 4.6212133
Overall Rating 2.29231/5Overall Rating 2.29231/5rating 2.29231rating 2.29231rating 2.29231
Latest Review 3 minutes ago

Macungie, PA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Work was done efficiently and quality has been consistently good

Donna S.
Philadelphia, PA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Always friendly service. I have no problem with the work they do. However they lack in their communication skills. I went for an oil change in September, they advised I get somethings done. By the time I got my inspection done in November, I forgot what it was. They couldn't tell me, it wasn't in the computer. I just went in for an oil change and the first thing they said was I needed to change my brake fluid. I try to keep up with my car. I never hesitate to get done what is needed. I am definitely not happy about this.

JY
Jeff Y.
It's good
It was hood

NM
Nancy M.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai express service was fastest in-and-out oil change.

LT
Leroy T.
Whitehall, PA
Fast, Friendly and Food
Good service...timely...nice waiting area...enjoyed the coffee and bagel

TL
Tommy L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
people
excellent service

Kunkletown, PA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer rep
The service rep went above and beyond his job title. Really appreciated what he did for me.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Changr quickness
Quick easy and painless. Oil change out in under 30 minutes.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the great feedback!

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please reach out to me directly, I'd be happy to assist

TW
Troy W.
Emmaus, PA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Very honest people !
I originally scheduled my 2013 Elantra for a transmission flush. Went in and got checked in, and twenty minutes later, the mechanic advised me that the fluid was fully synthetic and wasn't due until 120,000 miles. He did advise me that my brake fluid was dirty, so I had that done instead. I admire the honesty and will not have a continuing customer.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Macungie, PA
Great service dept
Excellent service advisors - Doug on service side 1/15 and Matt in Express service 1/14.

DK
David K.
Schnecksville, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Managers who care.
Took my Santa Fe in for a recall. work was done on time and the service manager was very courteous.

Jim Thorpe, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service

Joseph M.
Lansford, PA
Hospitality was great!!!
Everyone in the facility was very polite and knowledgeable.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly responsive staff
Everyone is helpful and friendly. They’re willing to go the extra mile for customers...

SQ
Sarwar Q.
Great Dealership
Great dealership..

FL
Frederick L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Our service at Hyundai has been exceptional.
M Huber has always been helpful, courteous, and patient with questions we may ask and we believe him to be up front and honest. He has integrity-an invaluable quality that representatives of any company should possess.

KL
Kristopher L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
LV Hyundai/Vinart keeps me going!
Fast, friendly, reliable service department. Keeps a busy professional like myself on schedule and that is super appreciated.

KR
Kent R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
A Recurring problem
Better care has to be taken to inflate tires to manufacturer's specs. Many cars now have monitoring systems in each tire. I had one occurrence where tires had not been inflated to specs at all, another where they had been over inflated.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

My apologies to hear the technician did not inflate all of your tires to the proper specification. I ensure you I have addressed the issue with the technician and the entire VINART service team.

Coplay, PA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service.

Michael D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer focused
I had an on-going problem with my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe sport. It was an unusual situation as the car was only four months old. LV Hyundai worked on my vehicle three different times to try and resolve the issue. An engineer from corporate was brought on to help troubleshoot the problem this last time as the issue had continued.
Each time my car needed to come into the shop, the service team provided immediate support. It is currently running well so hopefully it is now resolved! LV Hyundai provided me with a good loaner and support services during the entire ordeal. They were very courteous and helped to make a difficult situation easier to handle.