Overall Rating 4.61818/5Overall Rating 4.61818/5Overall Rating 4.61818/5Overall Rating 4.61818/5rating 4.61818
Overall Rating 2.29091/5Overall Rating 2.29091/5rating 2.29091rating 2.29091rating 2.29091

Donna P.
Palmerton, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
5 Stars!
Matthew Cautilli did an excellent job explaining all the services performed on my vehicle. He was pleasant, took his time and answered all my questions. Thanks, Matthew for your great Customer Service!

09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service is done in a timely manner and the job was done right.

John L.
Pottstown, PA
Fast honest service
Good service honest service advisor
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service department as well as the positive feedback.

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Mr.R.
Would recommend

KF
Kay F.
Kutztown, PA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and pleasant employees
Everything went smoothly from the time I dropped off the car to the time I left with it.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Tech took an in depth look at an intermittent electrical problem in my Santa Fe.

Jim S.
Friendly, close, reliable
Will go there again

Nazareth, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
My car is always checked, fixed and in the best condition it could be ,when I leave.
When I bring the car in for service, I know everything will be taken care of and it always is. Thank You to Michael Huber. I love Lehigh Valley Hyundia.

James M.
Fair and efficient

Donna S.
Hellertown, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great People
Our Kona salesperson, Aubrey Seiler was phenomenal, Chris Miller took care of our Kona exceptionally when the chip shield was installed, and Noel ALWAYS takes care of our vehicles whenever they need service.

Julie T.
Whitehall, PA
After 10 years of Sonata ownership. I decided to continue with a new model
Service is usually excellent. The last time I was surprised the tires all had a different amount of air
pressure range flexed from 32-36
All better now

KE
Kenneth E.
Souderton, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
review
Great service but distance is a factor of not returning. Quakertown much closer

GB
George B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Convenient scheduling, early morning dropoff, coffee & bagels, and shuttle service
I appreciate the phone prompt that I receive from LV Hyundai to make an appointment when my Sonata's state inspection is coming due.
I also like the early morning scheduling, the coffee and fresh bagels/cream cheese, and prompt shuttle service to work.
Also the text messages & phone calls to update me as the work is being done.

Richard H.
Easton, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!
Excellent service as usual!

SP
Sandra P.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
unfinished areas of service
Kevin and Chris did an excellent job of scheduling me a loaner and told me of some needs that will need in the future. My car was in for several recalls to be looked at and Chris explained every detail very well. What I found unsettling was the car was not washed and the coolant level was very low. Usually in the past all fluids were topped off at time of service. Maybe it was missed but overall all service that has been performed in the past has exceeded my expectations.

Sandra,

I am sorry that a few things were overlooked. If you can stop by and see us, we can wash your car and top off the fluids!

OR
Omayra R.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Never disappointed when i have my car serviced.

IQ
Irene Q.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service is the best place to service your vehicle.
This is my 3rd Hyundai and I purchased them all at Lehigh Valley and always have them serviced here. They take good care of my care and it's done right the first time. there,waiting areas are always clean, but they finish quickly so I don't have to spend too much time

Whitehall, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Helpful stAff
Helpful and experienced. Staff.
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Robert S.
2011 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2018 Category: Service
State inspection
Appointment was easy to make and the service was excellent.
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

EM
Evelyn M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great services
I was a little worry when I retired and change cars from a Honda CRV to a Hyundai Elantra but after having my Elantra for three years I believe the change was good. The service is very good and I do not have any complaints.
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018