Overall Rating 4.5932218/5Overall Rating 4.5932218/5Overall Rating 4.5932218/5Overall Rating 4.5932218/5rating 4.5932218
Overall Rating 2.27119/5Overall Rating 2.27119/5rating 2.27119rating 2.27119rating 2.27119

Mildred S.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is great!!!
Staff were helpful and knowledgeable concerning my car’s needs. Service contract was explained and easy to understand.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the great feedback!

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please reach out to me directly, I'd be happy to assist

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Great service and reasonable pricing
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Carol W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit to LV Hyundai.
The service was great. Chris couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Very nice man.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

ED
Edward D.
Macungie, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Always great service from everyone at the dealership

Stewartsville, NJ
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always!! Tom Muldune is incredible!!

Great Service Advisors
Advisors very knowledgable and friendly.

12/01/2019 Category: Service
Express service
Qi had immediate service. And pleasantly and she also took time to answer my questions.

James D.
Center Valley, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor very knowledgeable and time at appointment very goodb

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Car inspection
Tom Muldoon was so nice to me and his other customers that day.

Timothy S.
Bath, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, considerate and trustworthy
Never an issue with securing a service appointment. The staff is always accommodating and very attentive to the needs and concerns that are placed before them.

IN
Izabela N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Kona
Exelant care ,love it

Jasper H.
Kutztown, PA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Good, courteous service. Friendly staff who greets you coming in, during and after the service. Love the comfortable well lit reception area with free hot and cold drinks.

DK
Don K.
Orefield, PA
2012 Hyundai Equus
Vinart cares
This is the best service I’ve ever received. I’ve had Cadillacs, Jaguars, BMW and

Donna S.
Slatington, PA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Servive
The service team is excellent

DT

Waiting time
They finished on time

Whitehall, PA
11/23/2019 Category: Service
After to speaking to Tom Muldoon, he assured me the car would be ready for Wednesday morning.
There was no communication about my car until I called Tom.

Communication
Timeliness of the work to be done.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

My deepest apologies for the excessive time frame for your vehicles completion. I will be reaching out slightly later on this morning to discuss your service visit

2016 Hyundai Elantra
great
mr. wood addressed my concern and rectified everything. he also offered a free lube, oil and filter and a free detailing which was above and beyond my expectations. i'd recommend lehigh valley Hyundai to anyone.

poor
wait time to take vehicle service vehicle and do paperwork was poor

Good morning,

I would like to contact you slightly later on this morning to discuss your service, primarily the time frame for overall completion. Have a great morning, and I shall speak with you soon.

Jasmine H.
Best service
Thank you everyone for your efficient and professional service. Always a pleasure to have my car serviced by such honest staff. And they serve bagels!!!!!! I recommend this location to everyone in the Lehigh valley!

LG
Luis G.
Blakeslee, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom M my service rep was great. I was disappointed that I needed my tires rotated when 2 weeks earlier the express service installed the tire. This will most likely be my last Hyundai. My first had transmission issues and the engine went at 142000 miles. This accent I had to have a cylinder rebuilt at 148000 miles and now at 162000 I might have valve tapping. After all the money I put into general maintenance I can’t afford more repair bills. It’s a shame because I really love this car.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019