Overall Rating 4.6170219/5Overall Rating 4.6170219/5Overall Rating 4.6170219/5Overall Rating 4.6170219/5rating 4.6170219
Overall Rating 2.29286/5Overall Rating 2.29286/5rating 2.29286rating 2.29286rating 2.29286
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KD
Karen D.
Hamburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service with everything done right the first time.

Marie H.
Recall appointment
Very accommodating.

PC
Peter C.
Center Valley, PA
Customer service
O like the quick and personal feel svc

EG

Jared D.
Lenhartsville, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
A+++
Very knowledgeable staff, and quick serivce. Also helped make reccomendations for future work and protized for me. Will come back soon.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/25/2019 Category: Service
The entire Customer Service Team is geared and focused towards total customer satisfaction

KH
Kathleen H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
great service
They were little bogged down and had slight delay starting but the service was completed in timely manner and was doe as stated.

ET
Eileen T.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is #1
Had an issue with my Hyundai that was resolved to my great satisfaction. Yes went above and beyond making sure I was with a loaner car. In fact, had it personally dropped off by a team member. Nice work!

Thank you for the great feedback!

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please reach out to me directly, I'd be happy to assist

03/24/2019 Category: Service
Service appt.
Tom is the reason We use your dealership for service.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Nothing great...
The service department is a revolving door of service advisors. Don’t look to them if you want any kind of consistency in service; which is very concerning to me considering how much we pay to have 2 cars serviced there. I really like the Hyundai brand, but this dealership’s service department does not give me any confidence in their service if they can’t keep their employees. I’ve had 3 advisors in the last 8 months, that’s worrisome.

Good morning,

My name is Michael, and I am reaching out to converse about your service visit with your 2007 Santa Fe. I left a voicemail for conversation. At your convenience, please contact myself directly at 610-965-1248. I look forward to speaking with you.

Dennis M.
Northampton, PA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
friendly & very good service
friendly & very good service

Center Valley, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with my oil change

SA
Sylvia A.
The best place for my car is at Lehigh Valley Hyundai
In my opinion: If I have a child that needs a doctor to check up on him, I will choose the best doctor to take care of. The same goes for my car that I cherish so much, where else could it be other than

KD
Kelly D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great consistent service always!
Great consistent service always!

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Follow up call to address issue
Follow up call provided

03/22/2019 Category: Service
My brand new car has a major problem
My brand new car with under 10,000 miles which I have owned for less than a year has been in the shop for three weeks. They replaced the part and the next day I broke down on my way to work which was over an hour away from my home.

I can’t really blame the dealership but I have a problem with the Hyundai corporate office with regard to this major recall.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

My apologies for the excessive time frame for your vehicle to be complete. Unfortunately, we had to await information from Hyundai Motor America as to the direction for repair. I left a voicemail for communication purpose. I will be sending you a follow up personal email as well.

John B.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom Muldoon was my service advisor. He is a superior service advisor at Lehigh Valley Hyundai - very knowledgeable, competent, courteous; keeps customers informed about the status of their service visit and sets accurate expectations for length of time to complete the service. I always request Tom as my service advisor when my car needs a visit to the service department.

TJ
Telli J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service as always!
Thank you all so much for the great service! Mike Huber was exceptional and explained everything in detail, thank you so much! You guys ROCK!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service people are always helpful

Jasmine H.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I purchaed my car at Hyundai hamburg pa. Such a long drive from allentown. Im glad your location has Express car service. Very satisfied and ,grateful i was able to use my dealer coupons. Thank you.

PK
Pam K.
Coplay, PA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Survey comment
I cannot give a ten to the service as the sticker on my windshield is incorrect again. I do not know if the machine that prints out the sticker has been broken or the input was incorrect. This has been a problem with quite a few of my oil changes. I would attch a picture of the next due sticker but was unable to do that.

Good afternoon,

I will be mailing out a new oil lube sticker for your convenience. My apologies for the inconvenience, yet I do greatly appreciate the valuable honest information.