MA
Martin A.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Servicing my car
Tom Muldoon is a wonderful Hyundai representative. He is great at making customers like me feel perfectly comfortable. The service was done in a timely manner.

SA

Lucas W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Talk to Tom in the service department for 5 star service
There’s a certain stigma around car dealerships that they are only out to get your money. Let me tell you, every time I have worked with Tom in the service department, I have felt like he has gone above and beyond out of his way to SAVE me money.

I just brought my car in and found out I need a full catalytic converter replacement, which the timing couldn’t have been worse on. Tom took it into his hand to see that he got me the absolute best price on it, and made it so I could get my car fixed without a huge financial burden.

They even came and picked my car up and dropped it off for me since I didn’t have anyway to get there.

Those are the kind of qualities that we need more of in a business. We need people like Tom who are actually looking out for the interest of the customer, and not just the sale. Will highly recommend, and will make sure I ask for Tom specifically when I’m there!

EM
Evelyn M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/28/2020 Category: Service
The staff was courteous and professional. They provided a estimate with explanation about what the car need.

SL

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Efficiently done
GARY L E., Service Manager from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you for the review you left it's greatly appreciated

Gary Lee

Leroy T.
Whitehall, PA
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Reliable
Visit went well but I’m still testing the alignment..,not sure if it’s pulling left a little

03/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
The work was done on time
GARY L E., Service Manager from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you for the review you i have left it's greatly appreciated.

Gary Lee

Jaclyn C.
Tresckow, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Best place to get car serviced in lehigh valley !
Excellent customer service , the service department is top notch

Susan H.
Lehighton, PA
2019 Hyundai Accent
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people
I took my new Accent to Lehigh Valley Hyundai for its first oil change. Everyone was wonderful from start to finish. The guys who greeted me were so nice and helpful! They checked the car throughly and addressed my concerns. I was out of there in less than 90 minutes, with a freshly washed car. I would recommend them to anyone looking for superb, friendly service.

Richard W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service Great Bagels
Have always been pleased with the service... Very Kind and Very accommodating... Tom Muldoon makes your product very proud... Those behind the scenes also need to be commended... Always a Pleasure.... Rich Wescoe

Katherine B.
Tobyhanna, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2020 Category: Service
It’s ok
Windshield wiper came off on drivers side

Macungie, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/20/2020 Category: Service
great
great job
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for the great feedback!

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please reach out to me directly, I'd be happy to assist

KT
Karen T.
Northampton, PA
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly.
Been coming for cars and service for years.
Love the car and the people here are great.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Marie H.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Great, fast and friendly service.
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020