Overall Rating 4.5918343/5Overall Rating 4.5918343/5Overall Rating 4.5918343/5Overall Rating 4.5918343/5rating 4.5918343
Overall Rating 2.27551/5Overall Rating 2.27551/5rating 2.27551rating 2.27551rating 2.27551

SG
Stephen G.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They always do a great job. I have been bringing both my cars there for over 6 years.

Perkiomenville, PA
Total Professionalism
Always accommodating, kudos to Kevin and Noel!

Thanks Sonny!

Sorry I missed you yesterday..

ET
Eddie T.
Northampton, PA
Everything and everybody!!!
Great people that does outstanding work and treat everyone as if family.
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service department as well as the positive feedback.

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Schnecksville, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Positive experience
Always get convenient, prompt, and professional service.

RF
Rubiana F.
Awesome Customer Service
Customer Service

Donald M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
All around excellent
Friendly, knowledgeable staff that explains everything. Recommends things that they keeping an eye on, not leaving you with the impression that they are out to fix something, anything.

SL
Shawn L.
Perkasie, PA
Fast reliable service
A few week ago I came in for an oil change and was notified I needed to have my front brakes replaced. When I was able to get the service done in a few weeks, they got me quickly and the service was done in a reasonable amount of time despite how busy they are on a Saturday. Very happy with the service at Lehigh Valley Hyundai.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and thorough service, as usual. Appropriate recommendations to maintain safe and efficient operation of my Hyundai.

Richard W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
You're the brst
Just keep up the good work

extremely accommodating

Orefield, PA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12 year old SantaFe maintenance
I just finished considerable maintenance on my 12 year old car- 101,000 miles. Everything was explained clearly, noting what had to be completed to pass inspection and what could be put off until later. Although I had to return for a second visit after parts were ordered, all repairs were completed to my satisfaction. In fact my car now drives more like it did years ago. Smoother and quieter. Everyone was welcoming and pleasant.

TW

Mostly positive experience.

Richard S.
Whitehall, PA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
always great service but the little perks (comp car wash was missed)
Great service but no comp car wash which would have been greatly appreciated
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I am sorry that we missed the car wash, please stop by at your convenience and I'd be happy to have that taken care of.

Bethlehem, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service manager was really helpful in planning my service schedule based on me and my cars’ needs.

Corrina S.
Bethlehem, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Comfortable service experience.
Tom and his team of technicians did a great job.

Hellertown, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Just need honesty
Just wish that they were honest.
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Carol,

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service department as well as the feedback.

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I’d like an  opportunity to me experience better. What you mentioned about the bumper should have no bearing on the inspection if it had not in the past.

I promise to look into this first thing tomorrow and reach out to you to get this straightened out.

Emmaus, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2018 Category: Service
It is fine but nothing special either way, not great not bad.
Again, all was fine nothing great and nothing poor about the service.
KEVIN W., Service Director from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Andrew,

Is there anything we can do to possible earn a more positive rating? I’d like to see if there is something that we missed.

Please let let me know and I’d be happy to assist.

MV
Michael V.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
great experience. loved working with tom and kevin thomas getting my sonata properly maintained. looking forward to my next visit. i would recommend tom and the service team at the valley to others in the hyundai realm.

2016 Hyundai Elantra