Overall Rating 4.606557/5Overall Rating 4.606557/5Overall Rating 4.606557/5Overall Rating 4.606557/5rating 4.606557
Overall Rating 2.29508/5Overall Rating 2.29508/5rating 2.29508rating 2.29508rating 2.29508

Derek H.
Easton, PA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Review from a customer from Easton
The service manager was knowledgeable and courteous.

SG
Susan G.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
The way it should be
Efficient, friendly - can't ask for more!

Thank you for the great feedback!

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please reach out to me directly, I'd be happy to assist

NK
Nancy K.
Hazleton, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent first experience!
This was my first visit to this dealership. The dealer that sold us the car went out of business. Service at Lehigh was prompt, very friendly and Tom explained things clearly and kept me updated as service progressed. He made me feel like I was his only customer. Will definately go back!

NM
Nicole M.
Comfortabilty
I feel very at ease with all service issues I’ve had

LW
Lucas W.
Bethlehem, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality service but can take a long time
I’ve had nothing but great service here. However be prepared to leave your car for most of the day. For this particular repair I had a 10am appointment and didn’t get a call about what was wrong until after 1. By the time my car was done, it was 25 minutes before they closed at 6, which I had to then come the next day to pick it up. The issue was fixed and my car is running well again however.

Mark W.
Lehigh Valley Hyundai
I've been pleased with LVH since day one. I bought my 2017 Sonata there and have only gone there for service. Friendly staff, facilities are nice, and always just a great experience dealing with them. I recommend LVH (and Hyundai cars also, I might add) to anyone who would need a car or service for one.

Keep up the great work!
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

LG
Luis G.
Great dealership experience
Took my vehicle in for a few recalls that needed attention and repair. Everything was done within resonable timing and I was always updated thanks to my service writer Tom M. I'm grateful for the service and respect Lehigh Valley Hyundai has given me and I am still a loyal Hyundai customer because of them. Thank you!
Michael H. from Lehigh Valley Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

NP
Nancy P.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Thomas explained so that about the things that were wrong with my car.
Tom also provided a loaner car while mine was being fixed.

Martin W.
Macungie, PA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
good help,good service
Good experience

Emmaus, PA
A+
The experience was great.

David M.
Whitehall, PA
VERY FRIENDLY SERVICE WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
VERY FRIENDLY AND GENUINELY CARE THAT YOU ARE TREATED FAIRLY.

KH
Kelly H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Convenient honest service
I appreciate that I do not feel like I am being coerced into services, which I have experienced elsewhere.

PB
Peter B.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Took my 2013 Hyundai Sonata in to get a spare key, oil change and Tire Rotation. There was a mixup with the key, so to make things right they gave me the oil change and tire rotation for free !

Very nice guys, very professional. Highly recommended.

Hellertown, PA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and great service. Everyone was friendly and very helpful!

KD
Kelly D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Kelly DeMeuse
Matthew Cautilli and his crew did a fantastic job on my car and Matthew explained everything in great detail!!

Chris H.
Mohrsville, PA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
It may sound like a pumpkin patch, but this is the most sincere customer service I have ever experienced.
The quality and professionalism are always top notch. On top of that, I am in and out in exceptional time and always made to feel like I am the most important customer.

Michael D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
They put the customer first
The service department does a great job of handling all our service needs. We’ve been very satisfied with their service since 2011 with three different Hyundai vehicles.

EP
Elaine P.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service - knowledgeable and pleasant service rep - vehicle ready when expected - clear discussion of any problems or issued

Easton, PA

John L.
Pottstown, PA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Perfect Service
Never a hassle good service and Great Advisor very happy setting and no hard sale so I buy more