Business Solutions

Leighton's Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DK
Dave K.
06/27/2022
Always take care of my vehicles
Threw a curve ball at them having to deal with an after market warranty and they worked thru it and got all the work covered. Very appreciative.

Ben S.
06/25/2022
Quick Oil Change
I work next door to Leightons and they can always fit me in for an oil change. Competitively priced with the convenience of dropping off my vehicle before...

VG
Viktor G.
06/17/2022
They were awesome to work with!
Great service, would definitely recommend

HL
Hans L.
06/08/2022
Smooth easy oil change as usual
Great on the phone. Loaner so it’s easy. Always pleasant and never any issues.

LD
Larry D.
06/03/2022
Excellent service with great communication
Think I found my next “ go to “ place for service work. Shawn was great to deal with and very up front with fair pricing along with great communication. I am...