DK
Debbie K.
Norwalk, IA
07/11/2019
Best Car Mechanics in Des Moines
I foolishly took my car to a shop that opened up closer to my home. We thought they were doing a good job. They closed the shop and I took my car back to Lein. I had numerous things wrong that needed fixed!! These should not have been missed by the previous shop. I am so thankful I know my car is in a place again where they care about my safety and are so thorough. I now have peace of mind again concerning my car. They are the best!

Mandi M.
Ford Fiesta
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Mandi said the business was accommodating, flexible, easy, the prices were both fair and good.

Sharon B.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said Roger does all of their work and does a real good job. He's gone to the business for quite a few years, and he's the only one who does their work for them.

TW
Trenden W.
Nissan Murano
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Trenden said the service person was nice. He did not overcharge or attempt to do work that was not needed.

GS
gary s.
Ford Edge
06/27/2019
Reliable
I feel very confident when Lien Automotive has worked on my car.

CG
Craig G.
Nissan Rogue
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the staff are really friendly, really cooperative and they work with him and around his schedule. They drive him to his office, and sometimes pick him up. He stated he would definitely recommend this business.

DJ
Denny J.
Buick Lucerne
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Denny said he was pleased with the service and with the price at this business.

Joann M.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Joann said this is the best repair facility in town. The staff is kind, prompt, and the prices are reasonable. They have a good attitude, and it is a great operation.

MT
Marty T.
INFINITI FX35
Thank You! Great service
The service is the best. I learn so much about my car. I started getting just a oil change, and now have Lien Automotive do all my car services. When I get any service done, they treat me like Family.

DK
Debbie K.
Norwalk, IA
The Best in Des Moines
We had taken our car to a local mechanic for the past year as it was closer. We THOUGHT they were doing a good job. That shop closed and I knew there was something wrong with my car. We took it back to Lein Automotive because we totally trust them. There were many things wrong with my car, some of them very serious. All of the items should have been noticed by the other garage. It may be a little farther to drive but I will never change again!! Lein was efficient, conscientious and as affordable as any other garage, however, I know the work was done correctly. I would highly recommend them!

AW
Anne W.
Honest pricing
I'm never going anywhere else. Roger tells you what is needed and only when it's needed. I know nothing about cars so I appreciate being able to trust him.

Steve W.
Altoona, IA
Chevrolet Classic
05/25/2019
Service of my vehicle
Knowledgeable, friendly, and honest staff!. An honest staff that repairs only what is needed for a reasonable price.

CR
Chris R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the work was delayed by1day.

Ben S.
Honda Fit
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Ben said that everything was great at the place, and he was quite happy with what they did. He stated it took a little longer than what he expected, but it was perfect.

BC
Brian C.
Nissan 350Z
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good and was completed quickly.

HB
Howard B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Howard said this business does a pretty good job.

EG
Enrique G.
Buick Enclave
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Enrique said his experience with the business was great. The staff fixed the problem and the vehicle is running fine. He's happy with the service and the people were fine.

SD
Sandy D.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said they do a very good job and she is very happy.

Jeff D.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they do very good work.

Russ S.
Plymouth Breeze
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Russ said the staff did a good job.