HR
HELEN R.
07/09/2020
Genuine people
They always take great care of my van and my son’s vehicle. Just real genuinely kind people at the shop who would tell you like it is and not overcharge you. Highly recommended.

AH
AARON H.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/29/2020
Very knowledgeable and great service!
My a/c wasn't working, so I took it to a couple different shops for service before reaching out to Chuck at Lenexa Automotive. I guess 3rd time really is the charm since they got my a/c blowing cold again for a fraction of the cost of the last shop who gave me a quote to replace the whole system. Upfront I knew exactly what to expect and they most certainly delivered. I'm thrilled that I've found a great local business to take my car to when I don't know how to diagnose the issue or just plain don't want don't want to do the work myself. Worth giving these guys a call. They maybe able to save you some time and money too!

JERARD B.
06/24/2020
appointment time
Friendly and helpful when making an appointment

Overland Park, KS
06/19/2020
I give it a 5 star rating. The whole crew was so nice and helped me out when I really needed it. I would recommend them to all my friends.
The whole crew was great and it took no time to figure out what was needing to get fixed. They are the place to go.

DK
DAVE K.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/18/2020
Great experience
Great service and friendly environment.

AG
ALEX G.
06/17/2020
Godzlla Camry
I’m always pleased with their service at Lenexa Automotive and recommend you to trust them with any care your vehicles require!

JAY M.
Lees Summit, MO
Honda Civic Si
06/12/2020
Dependable and Trustworthy
This place is great. They’re do great work and they’re honest. All you could ask for in an auto repair shop.

SD
SAMANTHA D.
06/02/2020
I will always trust Lenexa Automotive
I was recently taken advantage of at an auto shop my family had gone to for decades. I needed a shop I could trust and decided to take my car to Lenexa Automotive, based on a friends recommendation. Right away I knew I was in the right place, I was listened to and treated with respect. My car finally feels right again!

RL
Robert L.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff does a great job.

MF
MICHELLE F.
Overland Park, KS
05/20/2020
Dependable, quality service
Lenexa Automotive has been working on my commercial vehicle for several years. Whatever the issue, I appreciate the honest opinions, straight talk, and quality work that is performed, often under a time crunch.

TP
TONY P.
05/20/2020
Good Service As Always
Have used Lenexa Automotive for about 15 years now. Always honest, call with a quote before doing the repairs and get me back on the road usually within a day or two.

SUSAN B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/07/2020
It’s good to have a trusted mechanic
Lenexa Automotive is my first and only choice to call when my car needs repairs. The service and communication is excellent, prices are fair and staff takes the time to explain everything you want know. I highly recommend Lenexa Automotive if you are seeking a mechanic you can trust.

HR
HOLLY R.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/06/2020
Best Auto Mechanic Shop EvEr
2010 Camaro
My car overheated “I broke it” and they fixed it. Most honest, caring, hardworking, reasonable mechanic shop I’ve found. Will take my car there for all needs!

JESSE W.
05/06/2020
They do a great job.
Ask for Chuck, he loves to work. They all do a great job.

NV
NANETTE V.
Nissan Maxima
05/05/2020
Excellence
Service is always excellent and prompt. Always accommodating no matter what the circumstances. I would recommend Lenexa Automotive to anyone.