Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MA
MASON A.
09/13/2019
Honest service. Great group of guys
Decided to go with Lenexa Automotive because they're local (I avoid the corporate Advance Auto Parts-type shops like the plague) and they had good ratings on Google. Well, I'll be adding to those good ratings. I've taken my car here a couple of times now for engine-related issues that were diagnosed and fixed quickly. In one instance I couldn't make it to my appointment, and they were understanding and told me to come in whenever I could the following day. I appreciate how Chris/Chuck took the time to answer my questions in-depth, and in a manner in which most vehicularly-challenged laymen (like myself) could digest. Honest group of guys.

MICHAEL S.
09/11/2019
Thanks for the service
Thanks for the prompt service… My truck works great Now

JD H.
09/10/2019
Always outstanding Service
These guys are always on the ball. The methods they use to drill down quickly to vehicle issues are amazing. Top notch, experienced, skilled, and caring. Best place I have come across in my 26 urs in KC area.

SO
SARAH O.
Olathe, KS
Jeep Liberty
09/08/2019
Great work
Chuck had our car fixed with the same day. The guys were professional and prices were reasonable. We will come back!

ANGIE B.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/31/2019
Chuck was amazing. Very helpful and I felt I could trust him. Will be going back.

RON M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/24/2019
Runs like new!
I took my van in on short notice with electrical problems. Chuck had it diagnosed and fixed in juat a few hours. Pleasantly surprised to find he also fixed the door that was rubbing. I will be returning again!

AT
AARON T.
Buick LeSabre
08/22/2019
You're great!
Super nice, very helpful, no hidden charges or fees. Always a fan! Plan to be a lifer!

LG
Linda G.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Linda said they are always helpful. They come right out when she goes in. She's a waitress and always tells her customers how honest they are. There's nobody more trustworthy.

JOHN K.
08/21/2019
Honest prompt service
The service was prompt and friendly. We were facing an emergency situation, and the price was lower than we expected. They DID a very good job.

HY
Hailey Y.
Nissan Sentra
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mitch. He said he appreciated the service was great.

BV
BRETT V.
Olathe, KS
08/14/2019
Lenexa Auto has been a tremendous help with my vehicle. They do tremendous work, fair and honest. They will not harass or try and upsell you things, just straight forward.

JIM L.
08/09/2019
This place is a lifesaver!
They are honest and do excellent work! I highly recommend them to my friends and family!

TIM M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/05/2019
Once again they impressed!
We hit unmarked road cut during a road trip through the corrupt and high taxed state of Illinois. 2 inch squared edge straight on. Messed up the front differential on the 2014 Cadillac CTS4. But, Lenexa auto saved my bank account and my car by locating a quality used part and now the car runs like new. I’m glad we were able to get all the home so they could do the work. A GM dealer would have charged us double the price and probably would have screwed it all up like usual.

BROOKS B.
Kansas City, KS
07/27/2019
Rav4 Swaybar link
Chuck and his team did a fantastic job taking care of my Wife's car. On what he said was one of the busiest days of the week he had the car turned around same day as a walk up. Super helpful and I really appreciated the quick service.

Margarita M.
Kansas
Nissan Rogue
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Margarita said the service is always wonderful. The staff is super helpful and nice.

TERRI S.
07/09/2019
First visit
It’s so nice to have a competent automotive shop other than your dealership to take your car too. Very professional, timely and it didn’t cost an arm and lag. I felt they were honest with the problem then fixed it without other add ons

TIM M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/04/2019
My 2014 Caddy CTS4 service
I’ve used this shop for heavy mx on my older Nissan Xterra. And they did amazing work. And more importantly they backed up a small mistake with ease. So back to the caddy. They did new install on high end run flat tires, oil change, front end alignment. The dang car runs better now than it did after fighting with Chevy dealer after many complaints about the cars handling characteristics after we bought it. Simply, I trust this shop. Hard to find mechanics who give a crap. They do.

JD H.
07/03/2019
Toyota water pump
Another outstanding job by the men at Lenexa Auto. These guys have it down.

KW
Kyle W.
Shawnee Mission, KS
07/02/2019
Honest
I've had lots of repairs to various cars and trucks. Always honest, always fair. When they tell me my car needs a part i know it really needs it, not just guessing at the solution.

NR
NATHAN R.
Lees Summit, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
06/28/2019
Speed!
Great customer service. Great turn around speed. Everything that you read in positive reviews is true. I’d absolutely 100% go back to Lenexa automotive!!!