Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JAMES W.
02/15/2019
Local Business
I have been suggesting this place to people for years but have just recently brought my vehicle in. I'm please to know first hand this is a great place to get my car worked on.

GT
GARY T.
Ford Expedition
02/12/2019
Honest workman ship and excellent customer service.

AH
AMY H.
02/09/2019
Fast great service
This is not our first visit and they never disappoint. Honest work

LL
LOREN L.
02/08/2019
Prompt service
I have a difficult schedule and they've been able to accommodate on short notice or a schedule change.

RONALD G.
02/07/2019
Prevent break down work
Decided to have a fuel pump replaced because of the mileage on my second truck because my other truck left me stranded , they done a good job on the first truck so made appointment to get the second one done. They do great work and would highly recommend them. Thanks again Chuck., Ron Gabriel

HY

Ronald G.
Shawnee Mission, KS
01/28/2019
Second review
After having my vehicle for a few days, want to give Lenexa Auto a second review. It is running great and no leaks under it at all, Seeing the leaks gone is a real blessing, and I and my new driveway love that. Thanks again Chuck for your help and thanks to the Mechanic that done the work. Love Ron

RONALD G.
GMC Suburban
01/25/2019
Dead vehicke
They done a great job getting my Vehicle on the road again Figure out problem quick, and gave it a good check out, Found a few different items that needed attention, I was a mechanic in my younger days so I already knew about them , so they wasn’t created work, very pleased with the work and all of Chucks help . I highly recommend them.

JD H.
01/24/2019
Tune Up
I took my coupe into the boys for a Engine Tune Up. Just as expected they did an outstanding job and my car is now running like a Striped Assed Ape!

JOHN M.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
01/24/2019
Family Oriented
Great work, great people, very comfortable atmosphere

TR
TODD R.
01/19/2019
Thanks guys
Great place!!! Its hard to find a good shop with honest people anymore and this shop is one of them! Thanks for getting my truck back on the road!

Chevrolet Chevy Van
01/19/2019
Great service.
They are honest and don’t take advantage of the customer.

Tom B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the place fixed the problem on his vehicle quickly.

Ben M.
Shawnee Mission, KS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ben said they were friendly and it was fine.

TIM M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
01/11/2019
New tires.
Great value and fair pricing. Chuck recommended a great tire for my 2014 CTS4 caddilac.

RICK S.
Mazda CX-9
01/08/2019
Great people, service and pricing.
The owner Mike Fromholz and his crew are dedicated to providing the best, knowledgeable service and customer satisfaction. They have always completed any task I have asked of them on time as requested. In addition, I have been extremely impressed with their initial diagnosis, up front pricing and their tenacity to get the job done. Thanks Mike and crew

JD H.
01/08/2019
Engine work
What an outstanding team down there at Lenexa Automotive. Always get me in when I need service and it even comes with a smile. I have used them for years. Best mechanics around as I know. And Always a fair price.

Jesse D.
Overland Park, KS
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said this business is the only facility that can properly service his type of vehicle.

RL
Robert L.
Buick LeSabre
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said this business was a good facility, Mike the owner is a good dude. Jason an employee at this business does a great job too. They are a good bunch of people.

KRISTIN M.
Overland Park, KS
Pontiac Vibe
12/12/2018
Great customer service and car service
Lenexa Automotive has taken great care of me and my car. I work close by and they take me to work and pick me up when my car is ready. I feel that they provide honest service and don't try to take advantage of my lack of car knowledge. I've been very satisfied.