Leon Watkins Auto Center Inc

PC
PHIL C.
09/15/2011
Philip Clay
Visit was excellent, but had to call for completion, after request to be done @ noon.

DORIS B.
Walpole, NH
09/06/2011
inspection
always helpful, always pleasant and eager to help

MK
MALCOLM K.
09/06/2011
auto repair
we've had fast, reliable, great service from Leon's.

Scott C.
08/31/2011
HAPPY CUSTOMER
Leon's was very good as always.

JOAN W.
NH
08/25/2011
Tire Replacement
I was experiencing front end "noise" on my 2007 Subaru Forester. I wanted this fixed before I towed my boat down to Nahant the coming weekend. Leon's made room for me in their service schedule. They checked out the front end and determined I needed new tires. They mounted new tires and had me back on the road in less than 2 hours. They also reminded me that I was eligible for a 10% AARP discount! Great customer service as well as auto service.

TOM S.
08/06/2011
June visit
My experience with Leon's auto Center over the past two years has been nothing less than appreciative for their professional and skillful attitude. They will do for the customer what is expected and even indicate issues that could be potential problems in the future. I would recommend Leon's to anyone in this area.

FG