Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5rating 3.86rating 3.86

Jodi B.
Jim Thorpe, PA
08/09/2019
Happy traveler
I broke down yesterday on 95 South in Maine without notice and found myself in a potentially vulnerable situation. This was a first for me in my 40 foot diesel motorhome. Leonard Heavy Duty Towing was sent out to tow me via my Good Sam Club membership.
They arrived promptly with both a tow vehicle and a second truck to follow in order to ensure a safe arrival at our destination. I was surprised at how complex the hookup process was. It became very clear how serious the ramifications would be to the RV if the lengthy procedure was not handled with significant expertise and care. The staff could not have been any more professional or courteous for which I am exceptionally grateful. JODI B

Luke M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
08/09/2019
Grateful travelers
They arrived promptly with both a tow vehicle and a second truck to follow in order to ensure a safe arrival at our destination. I was surprised at how complex the hookup process was. It became very clear how serious the ramifications would be to the RV if the lengthy procedure was not handled with significant expertise and care. The staff could not have been any more professional or courteous for which I am exceptionally grateful. Luke M.

Sara W.
Erie, PA
05/16/2019
This place is really terrible
So I got a flat tire call AAA around 12pm scheduled me with Peterson‘s towing they couldn’t do it so they rescheduled me with this place I called them to see if the person was on their way cause I’m supposed to get text updates I didn’t get a single update they said yes the guy left 10 to 15 minutes ago and he should be there soon so I said OK sounds great I will see him then another 34 minutes goes by and he still not here so I called back to see where he was they told me that he stopped at a different location to help someone else , obvi I got upset and panicked I’ve been waiting over an hour and I have to be to work at 2 . So the women says hold on and then I assume the owner comes onto the phone and again I was panicking cause this whole process has been nothing but stress for me . Their driver is about 20 minutes away still and tbh I said I don’t have time to wait that long I should have been serviced at the time I was informed I would be they should take the call in the order it came inside or AT LEAST SAY HE HAS TO STOP AT ONE LOCATION BEFORE YOU SO ITLL BE A LITTLE LONGER !! So the guy says you know what I’m just gonna call AAA and have them find someone else to come help you and I said no sir please don’t do that I cannot wait another 40 minutes for someone else to come and his response was sassy and said well you can’t wait for him to stop and help someone else that is stressed out so well call AAA and have someone else help u so Yes i am upset because I was already supposed to be helped I was not informed that he was going to help someone else first and then I said please don’t do that I will wait for your employee to come here I would much rather wait 20 minutes then another hour for a whole Nother business to come . Then the gentleman hung up the phone on me and went through with calling AAA and telling them to get someone else to help me and when I called AAA they said that the people that were coming we’re literally 45 minutes away . So no these people are not friendly they don’t want to help you especially if you’re stressed out and having a bad day already !

ZJ
Zonya J.
Corry, PA
07/22/2018
Bad
Called AAA, Leonard’s responded; seen we needed a tow instead of just a flat tire, after we explained to AAA it was unfixable at site. Driver said he would get flatbed and well never returned. After a 2 hr wait called Leonard’s and was told tow was canceled and yet no one contacted us!!! We had to call them!!! Would not recommend their services! Lack of communication unacceptable!

RJ

Dependable, caring service.

RO
ROBERT & DORTHY O.
08/25/2011
Always has taken care of my needs.Always there when i need them. Great service.Will continue to use them,