AA
Alice M. A.
Manhattan Beach, CA
08/07/2017
People are friendly & trustworthy.
You can trust everybody at Leo's. They are friendly, competent, & explain things to you about your car.

GV
GREG V.
Ram 2500
07/31/2017
Ram Service
This was service appointment was easy, quick and professional. I can't ask or expect better service for my RAM. I encourages my friends to check out this auto service experience.

AA

Torrance, CA
Kia Forte
07/16/2017
Honesty??
The quality of the work is good however I strongly believe I was way over charged for a simple brake job replacing rotors and pads on front the labor rates are rediculouly high
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/19/2017

Good morning Mr Capelouto,

I'm sorry to hear that you were anything short of completely satisfied with your last visit and i understand the frustration that comes when you feel overcharged. Did the service advisor not inform you of what the total would be before getting authorization for the work? We would like to sort this out to prevent this in the future. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, hope you have a great day.

ADRIAN S.
Harbor City, CA
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2017
Close by
They over charged us and we are not happy about it
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2017

Good afternoon Mr Sepulveda, I had spoken to your wife and she said you were gonna come down so we can discuss this, but it appears you didn't want to come by. So we appreciate the review and we'll work on bettering ourselves in the future. Hope you have a wonderful week

PF
PAUL F.
Carson, CA
Nissan Sentra
07/09/2017
clean shop straight forward
thanks for honoring competitors coupon,you made a true customer
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

We're just happy that we were able to make your visit with us an enjoyable one and don't hesitate to give us a call or swing by next time you have any automotive concerns.

DAWN C.
07/07/2017
Quick, friendly service
Very comfortable waiting area, fast service, informative and polite staff. Couldn't ask for more!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for the kind words Dawn we're always happy to help so feel free to give us a call whenever you have any automotive needs or questions.

JOHN K.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/04/2017
As usual, everythig was done perfectly!
Friendly care and very concerned about the service my EVO was getting!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

It's always a pleasure John and we're always here to help.

STEPHANIE M.
Lawndale, CA
Nissan Murano
06/27/2017
Leo is always very welcoming and attentive to all my needs. I know I can trust him to keep my car running smoothly!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

We're always happy to help.

BC
BETTY C.
Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2017
Quick Smog Check needed
I waited until the last minute to get this done and Leo's was too the rescue. The reason I went here is because it was easy to spot on PCH and easy to get into the shop. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes; Clean location; Excellent Customer service from Leo and staff!!!!!!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

Glad we were able to help you out and if you ever need any other automotive services feel free to give us a call, we're happy to help.

RONALD H.
Lincoln LS
06/03/2017
Great customer service and pricing
I would recommend 100%
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 06/08/2017

Thank you for the kind remarks Mr Hopkins our goal is always complete customer satisfaction.

IM
IGNACIO M.
Torrance, CA
Infiniti FX35
05/25/2017
The smog check, oil change and tire rotation were done quickly and without any problem. Dropped off the car in the morning and came back an hour later and it was done.

LK
Lorraine K.
05/18/2017
Leo's Service
Leo's pride shows in the way he runs his business. He personally supervises the work done, treats his customers, and, his employees with respect, and, provides excellent and honest service. The only place to go !!

MI
MIKE I.
Harbor City, CA
Saturn Vue
05/15/2017
Completely satisfied
Leo's been taking care of my 2004 Saturn Vue for many years and my car is still running great at 180K MILES!

TF
TERRI F.
San Pedro, CA
Jeep Cherokee
03/25/2017
Friendly and Flexible
I just moved here from Colorado and didn't know where to turn for an automotive shop then I received a coupon in the mail, I'm so grateful for Leo's, they were sincerely friendly, nice shop and I will be recommending them to everyone!!!! Thank you Leo's 😁
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you Terri we are extremely happy that we were happy with the service. It is always our goal to have our customers leave 100% satisfied. If you ever have any automotive questions dont hesitate to give us a call, we're happy to help.

TR
TOM R.
Infiniti QX4
03/23/2017
Easy to work with
I like the internet based communications and personal communications I find at Leo's.
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you Tom we always appreciate any feedback from customers to better improve ourselves. Feel free to contact us with any questions.

VP
VIOLETA P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/21/2017
Oil change service
Prompt, honest and professional service
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2017

Always a pleasure Ms Violeta

KP
KAY P.
03/14/2017
Quality service. Fair cost for repairs. Friendly knowledgeable people
I learned long time ago great service especially with my older car. Trustworthy business. My local business and family oriented. Always satisfied with their work.
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2017

Thank you for trusting us Kay we appreciate it and will always strive for your complete satisfaction when you leave here.

TH
TRAVIS H.
Los Angeles, CA
Toyota Tundra
03/07/2017
Timely, efficient, and thorough work.
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2017

Thanks for the kind words Travis, it was a pleasure working on your vehicle. Feel free to give us a call or come by if you ever have any questions we're always happy to help!