KG
Karen G.
Torrance, CA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Karen said her experience at this business was great. They did what they said they were going to do, they did it on time, and she is very happy with the work.

Melanie P.
Honda Civic Si
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Melanie said she was in and out, and she really appreciates the price and all of the help.

Doris S.
San Pedro, CA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Doris said they did a great job.
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we appreciate it.

JOSE LUIS C.
Carson, CA
01/08/2019
The Best service provided, as usual.
Simply The Best !

CR
CHARLES R.
Buick Century
11/22/2018
Friendly, efficient, and clean
Was impressed by the friendly manner in which I was greeted. They were very efficient in getting me in and out and the facility was very clean and maintained

Jeff F.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was good.

JEFF P.
Wilmington, CA
GMC Yukon
11/10/2018
Quality work
Pricy, but competing pricing. I trust the quality of the work performed as well as the parts used. In my experience, although Leo’s always seem to be busy serving other customers, I’ve always been able to be served in relatively short time. Typically, the work is done while I wait.

Bellflower, CA
Buick Regal
11/10/2018
Friendly and helpful
Even though it was a long drive, I came there because it was one of the few places that smog older cars and accept assistance from the Bureau of Automotive Repair. I forgot to tell them the assistance expired in 2 days. They still did all they could do that day and said they would work with me to get an extension even though the program requires patience.

AA
Alice M. A.
Manhattan Beach, CA
08/07/2017
People are friendly & trustworthy.
You can trust everybody at Leo's. They are friendly, competent, & explain things to you about your car.

GV
GREG V.
Redondo Beach, CA
Ram 2500
07/31/2017
Ram Service
This was service appointment was easy, quick and professional. I can't ask or expect better service for my RAM. I encourages my friends to check out this auto service experience.

AA

Torrance, CA
Kia Forte
07/16/2017
Honesty??
The quality of the work is good however I strongly believe I was way over charged for a simple brake job replacing rotors and pads on front the labor rates are rediculouly high
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/19/2017

Good morning Mr Capelouto,

I'm sorry to hear that you were anything short of completely satisfied with your last visit and i understand the frustration that comes when you feel overcharged. Did the service advisor not inform you of what the total would be before getting authorization for the work? We would like to sort this out to prevent this in the future. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, hope you have a great day.

ADRIAN S.
Harbor City, CA
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2017
Close by
They over charged us and we are not happy about it
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2017

Good afternoon Mr Sepulveda, I had spoken to your wife and she said you were gonna come down so we can discuss this, but it appears you didn't want to come by. So we appreciate the review and we'll work on bettering ourselves in the future. Hope you have a wonderful week

PF
PAUL F.
Carson, CA
Nissan Sentra
07/09/2017
clean shop straight forward
thanks for honoring competitors coupon,you made a true customer
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

We're just happy that we were able to make your visit with us an enjoyable one and don't hesitate to give us a call or swing by next time you have any automotive concerns.

DAWN C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
07/07/2017
Quick, friendly service
Very comfortable waiting area, fast service, informative and polite staff. Couldn't ask for more!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for the kind words Dawn we're always happy to help so feel free to give us a call whenever you have any automotive needs or questions.

JOHN K.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/04/2017
As usual, everythig was done perfectly!
Friendly care and very concerned about the service my EVO was getting!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

It's always a pleasure John and we're always here to help.

STEPHANIE M.
Lawndale, CA
Nissan Murano
06/27/2017
Leo is always very welcoming and attentive to all my needs. I know I can trust him to keep my car running smoothly!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

We're always happy to help.

BC
BETTY C.
Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2017
Quick Smog Check needed
I waited until the last minute to get this done and Leo's was too the rescue. The reason I went here is because it was easy to spot on PCH and easy to get into the shop. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes; Clean location; Excellent Customer service from Leo and staff!!!!!!
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

Glad we were able to help you out and if you ever need any other automotive services feel free to give us a call, we're happy to help.

RONALD H.
Lincoln LS
06/03/2017
Great customer service and pricing
I would recommend 100%
Leonel L., Service Writer from Leo's Auto Repair responded on 06/08/2017

Thank you for the kind remarks Mr Hopkins our goal is always complete customer satisfaction.