Latest Review almost 7 years ago

Lisa B.
09/10/2011
Les has worked on our car several times now. He always gets it right the first time. He is honest, fair and does a great job!

Lisa Breault

Jeffrey D.
08/25/2011
Great Experience
We have been extremely pleased with bringing our vehicles to Les'. Easy drop off and pick up. Helpful. Great feedback with any problem we've had. Offered to come get me when I couldn't get there to pick up our vehicle. Convenient location and friendly service.

Deborah G.
Shirley, MA
08/06/2011
A+ service
Always fast and never over priced. A mechanic i can truely trust!

Joanne D.
08/03/2011
A great trustworthy neighborhood mechanic
Twice I've pushed it too far with my brakes and twice Les has bailed me out- fast and affordable. I've had plenty of brake jobs done in my time, usually only after the rotors are ground down, too (I'm not so good with brake upkeep!) and I know what I've paid in the past, and Les has come in with estimates well below what I've paid in the past. I feel confident I have a new regular mechanic.