Business Solutions

Lesteiro Automotive Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LE
Luis E.
05/18/2022
Oil Change and Replace Starter
Ricky is vary hands on and vary attentive to your needs, answers the phone after hours and does quality work and love the after hours options..Highly...

AD
Aramis D.
05/04/2022
Aramis said this business did a good job.

04/22/2022
Excellent service, quality at a fair price
Came in for brakes, engine tune up, and oil change. I got a comprehensive assessment with price breakdown. The service was exceptional and I got my car...

GN
Gema N.
03/18/2022
Excelente!!
Muchas gracias a todos, muy profesionales y sociables!!

02/25/2022
REALLY HONEST MECHANICS
The only place I’ll take my vehicles to. They won’t try to trick you like other mechanics do,they’ll diagnose it and get it done right the first time. And...