Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TA
TERRY A.
02/20/2019
Best in town
I took my truck in for repairs and they are very professional and go the extra mile to help with your repairs. I recommend them for anyone looking for a honest repair place for there vehicle.

PC
PIERCE C.
Saturn L200
02/19/2019
Knowledge.
Experts. The best in the business.

AF
ANGELA F.
02/18/2019
People
Always quality work!

GMC Yukon
02/17/2019
Very Pleased with Lewis Complete Auto Repair.
After researching several options, I chose Lewis Complete Auto Repair to replace the engine in my vehicle. It was a very costly repair so I had many questions along the way and during the repair. All of my questions and concerns were answered and everything went smoothly. I was originally given an estimate to do the repair. During the process I was told about some other issues they found that could be addressed while they had the engine removed. I was told that these things weren't necessarily needed, but that it would save in labor costs should they need to be addressed at a later time when the new engine was in place. I never felt that this was an attempt to add charges and was only provided as an option for my benefit. The engine was replaced according to the estimate and I am very pleased. I waited a few weeks to post a review to see if we had problems with the new engine. We have not. At this time, Lewis Complete Auto Repair has become my new mechanic and I will refer family and friends their way. In fact, I already have.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for our shop.  We appreciate your honesty and feel honored to be your repair shop!

EI
EDDIE I.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/15/2019
Great Business
Excellent service at very reasonable prices. Great business ethics. You can trust their work.

BW
BILL W.
GMC Envoy XUV
02/13/2019
GMC
On time, on budget, problems solved...always.

RV
RUBEN V.
Ford Fiesta
02/12/2019
11 Ford Fiesta, transmission replacement.
Replacing a complicated transmission on this 11 Ford Fiesta was a task on itself. Lewis took care of my problem and re programed the the TCM on this vehicle. They did it fast, at a fair price and without any surprises. Thank you Lewis and all technicians for your service.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2019

We really appreciate your business!  Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review!

AA
ANN A.
02/09/2019
I received timely, considerate service that continues to amaze me every time I take my car in for service.

JARED/ANGEL A.
Toyota Matrix
02/08/2019
The best
I drive an hour to this place to get my cars worked on because I don't trust anyone else.

BO
BOYD O.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/25/2019
Customer service is as good as it gets
Honesty, integrity and a true belief that they will treat you the way they would like to be treated is LCAR. This isn’t anything new for Lewis Complete Auto Repair or myself. It’s no fun to take in your vehicle for oil changes or possibly something more serious. At the same time it has to be done. You know it, I know it and thank goodness they know it. I can’t tell you what a “great experience” it will be, it isn’t. But if you would like to have, or must have, your vehicle serviced this is where you need to be.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Boyd for your kind words!  We appreciate your loyalty and business!

GK
Gary K.
Texas
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the service was great.

CY
CHIP Y.
01/14/2019
5 star shop
They take care of you and get the job done.

CE
CHRIS E.
GMC Terrain
01/13/2019
Great job
I appreciate being able to trust the advice and work I get at Lewis Complete Auto Repair.

TARA/MATT B.
01/12/2019
Empecable service
Always receive the best of service. You will not be disappointed.

DU
Derrick U.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Derrick said they did a very good job and he was pleased.

JARED/ANGEL A.
Toyota Matrix
01/09/2019
Honest, high quality work
I drive from Allen to get my cars worked on here because I trust them.

Rick B.
GMC Pickup
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Rick said everything went great.

Manuel G.
Plano, TX
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Manuel said the service was excellent.

CE
CHRIS E.
12/31/2018
Dependable service
I am grateful for a car repair/maintenance
Place that is thorough, dependable and feikiable bibjighky recommend them.

CAROL B.
12/29/2018
Honest business
Nice group of people. Didn't feel as if I suffered any price gauging. Honest pricing & respect for the customer is (I feel), is what everyone wants. This place has it.