Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TD
TAMI D.
09/19/2019
QUick and Excellent service
We have been using Lewis Auto for over 15 years now. They have always done a wonderful job with our cars.

Joel R.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sean. He said he trusts him, and he did a thorough job on what he did ask of him. He said he gave him a list and he did it beautifully. There were a few things he asked for him not to do but he did anyways.

Sachse, TX
Lexus GX 470
09/14/2019
Wonderful Customer Service!
They are always honest, thorough, and help to resolve any issues you have with your vehicle. The prices are very fair as well!

Micheal B.
Buick Rendezvous
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Micheal said the business did a great job, but he has to take it back to because his vehicle wont start.

CARMEN M.
Garland, TX
Mercury Mountaineer
08/27/2019
Kid friendly
I love how kid friendly the shop is. It’s clean, they have toys and plenty of space for the kiddos. They have a television, magazines, snacks, coffee, and water all available while you wait.

Kia Sportage
08/23/2019
Honest and professional
Very professional and honest. Great customer service.
Your vehicle could not be in better hands.

BRAD H.
08/23/2019
Starter repair
One again Keeis auto repair provided exemplary timely service. Called in the morning, took my car in, was diagnosed and repaired on time and the final price was lower than quoted, that never happens at a mechanics.
Great people great sevice!!

PN
PATRICIA N.
08/20/2019
I feel Shawn is fair and honest with pricing. Discusses your options on what needs repaired on your car. What is critical, what can be postponed, and what is the downside if I do postpone. Usually have to call a day in advance because he gets booked up. But this day, Shawn got the car in, repaired and out the same day. Just what I needed.

JEFF C.
08/20/2019
Fast and Painless
Just needed an A/C service. Job completed quick and easy and my A/C works great. Always no hassle and worry free at Lewis Complete Auto
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Jeff!  We appreciate you and your business!

James A.
Rockwall, TX
Buick LaCrosse
08/14/2019 Category: Service
James said that he was happy with the place.

TL
TERESA/DANIEL L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/09/2019
Lewis Auto Repair is an honest place to take your car. They won't tell you something is wrong when it's not. They treat ladies with respect and honor their work. Thank you guys for working so hard to make sure our cars run smoothly.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  We appreciate you and your business!

AG
Aaron G.
Dodge Dart
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff did a good job.

Adam B.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Adam said he liked the professionalism of service at this business.

07/31/2019
Great Service, Honest Mechanics
I keep my cars until they pretty much die so having an honest mechanic that's quick to respond and fair with pricing who explains their procedures with patience is severely important to me. I found Lewis Complete a couple of years ago on a Google search while looking for a certified Toyota mechanic nearby and took a chance. I have 2 Toyotas that they've helped me to maintain and I always walk away with a satisfied feeling. Satisfied that even with over 200,000 miles on one of my cars I know what to expect because they educate me along the way, I feel confident that the problem was fixed correctly, and I know that if there is an issue they will honor their warranty (because they have). I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a great, local mechanic.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you so much for your trust in us and the great review!

Sachse, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/25/2019
Honesty and integrity above and beyond
Honesty and integrity, honor theirs work.

ROBERT B.
Kia Soul
07/25/2019
Best Service Anywhere
I've been a customer for many years and several vehicles. Never have I had a bad experience or been given bad information or advice. Service is always friendly and their work is thorough. Everyone I have referred here thanks me over and over and refers others too. This place has the best service I've had anywhere.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Robert, there aren't enough words to express our sincere appreciation for your continued business, referrals and most of all your friendship!  Thank you so much!

GMC Savana Passenger
07/23/2019
Fast prompt professional service
You guys ROCK!!!!
Got us in and out promptly and with little down time.
Thank you.

VS
VINNY S.
07/20/2019
Pre Purchase Inspection
I am moving to TX from NY so I contacted Jason for a pre purchase inspection on a car that I found on Craigslist. I am so incredibly impressed with everything that Jason did. I would definitely recommend Lewis Complete Auto Repair. Not only did Jason provide a detailed report but he also talked me through some of the estimated costs. Thank you once again, Jason!

DZ
DAN Z.
Heath, TX
Volkswagen Thing
07/16/2019
Same old same old
No surprises, just good old fashioned service served consistently. Isn’t that what we all want from our car repair specialists?
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2019

Thanks, Dan!  We appreciate your business!

EB
Edgar B.
Honda Ridgeline
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Edgar said the service provided by this business was quick.