ROBIN G.
Kia Soul
02/26/2021
Best Automotive Repair Shop in the area!
These guys! The best! We have taken our cars here for years. Always professional, reliable, honest, nice, smart, and fair. Blessing that we found them. 🙌💗😊

RO
RIO/ANTONIO O.
Nissan Frontier
02/25/2021
Great and Honest Service!
I have been going to Lewis for years and I trust them for all my auto care. They are honest and professional and always complete work at promised time.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for the trust you have placed in us and for taking time to reveiw our shop!  We appreciate you and your faithful business!

AL
Angeline L.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Angeline said the employees were nice and did the work quickly.

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
Saint Paul, TX
02/03/2021
The best mechanics and people you will meet!
We have been going to Lewis Complete Auto since the second week they were open. We completely trust Jason and Shawn with every vehicle we’ve owned since knowing them. And what means even more, we trust him with our children’s cars too!
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you Stephanie for the kind words.  It makes our day whenever we read a review from one of our "long time" faithful customers!  We appreciate you and your business!

Debbie L.
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Debbie said the business's employees are excellent people. She even has the business's key chain on her keys and she has recommended a few other girls. Debbie said the business's employees took her home and picked her back up when her vehicle was done. She added they provide such good service and they are excellent.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for taking time to review our shop.  We are every thankful for our loyal and faithful customers!

Jeff C.
01/29/2021
23 year old Mercury Grand Marquis
My drivers window stopped working. Of course I took my car to Lewis Complete Auto Repair as I have done for well over a decade. As usual I am treated with respect and receive best in class repairs by quality mechanics. Had them look over car as I have owned it for only 2 months. They had recently replaced oxygen sensor causing check engine light to come on. Jason and crew will repair only what is needed instead of using the shotgun method where you or a mechanic will just replace parts at you expense until problem is found. Auto zone can give you a list of possible check engine light problems and you will spend more money replacing more parts than doing it roght the 1st time !
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2021

We appreciate your business, friendship and the fact that you would take the time to write a reveiw for our shop.  Thank you!

JEFF C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/29/2021
Safety Concerns Corrected
My granddaughter's Dodge Nitro had several issues. A couple of problems it had, brakes and and spark plugs I had replaced. Had them look at several more things. Will be back for additional issues when money allows, as this vehicle has been sitting for quite some time. Since my granddaughter and great granddaughter ride in this vehicle I of course went to Lewis Complete Auto Repair as always for their safety. Can drop off car and relax as I know they are top notch mechanics, very professional and always courteous. Have used them for many years. They take away the worries so I can focus on all the other things.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you for placing your trust in us.  Your trust is very important to us and we don't take that lightly.  Thank you for your business.

CG
CHRIS G.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/28/2021
1- Works till he finds the fault, 2- I feel like FAMILY!!
Spring ‘16 had truck in shop 3- weekends, CHARGED ME EVERY TIME!!! Never found or fixed it. 4th time fixed it & gave me $$$ back from 1st 3- visits.
THATS CHARACTER & SERVICE, Not seen these days.

ALLEN B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/22/2021
Highly Recommended.....
What can I say you are my best car repair Brother...

MYRON S.
Sachse, TX
01/13/2021
Friendly service.
Excellent work and service.

LISA M.
Dallas, TX
01/10/2021
Outstanding service
Friendly, Dependable and very reasonable. My family takes their cars here for repairs for over the last 10 years. If quality matters to you and being treated like you are an important customer look no further. Service is great with reasonable turnaround time. You won't be disappointed.

PC
Pierce C.
12/30/2020
Accolades
Once again I must express my sincere THANKS to everyone at Lewis Complete Auto Repair. Jason's automotive knowledge is beyond reproach and I appreciate his expertise. I have a 2001 Saturn and it's difficult to keep this old car running. Parts
are hard to find too. Anyway, they continue to do a superb job. I highly recommend these guys for all of you automotive repairs.

FC
FRED C.
12/29/2020
Dependable
A little high in price but does good work
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop.  We appreciate your business!

JEFF C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/28/2020
Easy Peasy
I just bought a 98 Mercury Grand Marquis with 28,000 miles after a check engine light came on. They found a bad oxygen sensor and replaced in 1 day and inspected car as asked and found suspension parts with 22 year old rubber parts rotting which had started making noises. They even showed me the worn parts on car. Will be back for suspension repairs as pocket book allows. Everyone is always courteous, honest and professional which is why I use Lewis Complete Auto
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/30/2020

Jeff, we truly appreciate your trust in us.  We pray you have a safe and healthy New Year!

Mela M.
Lexus IS 250
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Mela said they were very polite.