BRIGITTE M.
10/27/2020
Honest reliable people
I'm disappointed with the excellent service at Lewis Automotive Repair. They are the most honest repair center I've ever used. I can highly recommend this company.

EW
ELEXIA W.
Kia Spectra
10/25/2020
when every i call i live in a hold different town.for something for my nieces car they have worked on i can count on them.to fix it they look at it call me first and tell me what's wrong before they start the repair.i like that .Great job Shawn and Crew
friendly ,and know how to talk to people,don't try to over charge you over all they do a great job.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our shop!  We appreciate you and your business.

SA
Steve A.
Arlington, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Steve said that they got the work done quickly. They did an excellent job and he's very pleased.

JV
JOHAN V.
10/13/2020
Expertise and experience = peace of mind
I received my car back and it runs great.

Theron S.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Theron said the business was prompt and completed his vehicle ahead of schedule. The total price was the quoted amount and employees were very up front throughout the entire process.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our shop.  We appreciate you and your business!

TW
TRACY W.
Ford Transit Van
10/03/2020
Always Superb Service
I havent had a single complaint. They have provided superior service within a timely manner every time I go there.

TD
Tracy D.
Ford Transit Van
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Tracy said the business has always been really great really and efficient. She said the business gets vehicles back very fast no matter what problems the vehicles present, she has a problem at least once a week and the business is always prompt and efficient. Out of every facility she's worked with, and she's worked with at least 15 this year, the business is the most knowledgeable and professional service she's had. She has recommended them. She added that Shaun is the absolute best.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2020

Tracy, thank you for taking the time to post a review for our shop.  We appreciate you and your business!

DAVID C.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
09/30/2020
Great customer service and great work being done anytime I bring in my vehicles. Always prompt service.
The Crew at Lewis Complete Auto Repair are top notch! I have never had any issues with the team there and have always been pleased with the work being performed on my vehicles. Sean and Jason run a superb facility and are very caring for the customer's they service. I recommend this place if you need any work done on your vehicle. They are not the cheapest in town but you always get what you pay for and Lewis Complete is very fair with pricing and they don't add on additional services when they are not needed. They always call you to explain what they found and tell you the options you have to get the vehicle back in good working order. I can't be more delighted at the service I get from this company. Very good and very honest! Trust me you will not be disappointed~!
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you David for your kind words, business and friendship!  We appreciate you!

Kelly/april M.
Sunnyvale, TX
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Kelly said the business was courteous, professional and also very informative.

RK
Rick K.
Toyota Matrix
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Rick said the customer service was great, timely, and pretty quick. He likes that.

FO
FRED O.
09/18/2020
The best
Friendly staff. I would recommend Lewis automotive repair to anyone.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Fred for taking time to review our shop.  We appreciate you and your business!

MARY D.
Wylie, TX
Nissan Versa Note
09/14/2020
Good good people
Just like family, good people of God

WL
William L.
Nissan Versa
09/04/2020 Category: Service
William said they were handy and they gave him a good reference.

PC
PIERCE C.
Saturn L200
09/03/2020
Automotive knowledge and Good customer relations.
Car runs great after each appointment.

MARC H.
Nissan Murano
09/02/2020
Nissan Murano battery change
The whole experience was easy and straightforward. I enjoyed the ability to book online with lots of open time-slots. Checking in was fast and inspired confidence. My car was to be diagnosed right away and then I was provided an ETA for the repairs to be done, which was going to be faster than expected. Repairs were completed even more quickly than indicated. The cost of service was fair.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you Marc for taking time to review our shop.  We appreciate you and your business!