TRACY B.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/21/2021
Frontend Repair
Lewis Auto Repair is a trustworthy, honest shop that provides quality service in a reasonable amount of time for an acceptable price. I've been a customer for several years and they also provide excellent, prompt resolution if there is an issue.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our shop.  We appreciate your business and your friendship!

JUDY S.
Kia Forte
07/15/2021
Brake job
The shop always takes great care of my vehicle.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you Judy!

RL
Richard L.
Wylie, TX
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Richard said that he always has a good experience at this business and they're very thorough.

EW
Ethan W.
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Ethan said that his experience was good.

CY
CHIP Y.
Kia Forte
07/05/2021
excellent customer service
Shawn and Jason and all their staff are Exceptional! We will always keep our cars with Lewis Automotive
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you Chip!  We appreciate your confidence and trust in our shop along with your friendship!

TD
TAMI D.
07/01/2021
Quality work for a reasonable price
These guys do a wonderful job! We have been going to them for 17 years now. We highly recommend them.

FW
FRANK W.
06/28/2021
Fixed my AC
You always do a great job.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you so much!

ROGER C.
06/23/2021
Long time satisfied customer
The entire staff is professional and very knowledgeable. I have taken my vehicles to Lewis Automotive for almost 20 years. They have always done a great job. I’ve never had a complaint and have always been satisfied with them.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2021

Roger, thank you for your loyalty to our shop.  We are blessed to have you as a customer and a friend!

WW
William W.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Laura. She said the business was efficient and they handled everything appropriately. She wanted to thank the staff and said she will be a repeat customer.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you Laura.  We appreciate your kind words and your business!

CAROL B.
06/22/2021
Everyone does a great job
Once again a great job. Always feel safe in thier repairs & maintenance.

JIMMY K.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/18/2021
Repair on 2001 Ford sport track
As usual the folks here did a great job. The people here are professionals and always do a good job.

ABBY M.
Celina, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/15/2021
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!
I truly trust Shawn and Jason to do what is right with the maintenance of my vehicles. They will not take advantage of you like other places and have always figured out and fixed what is wrong. I send everyone I know that needs a mechanic to them!
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you Abby!  We appreciate your friendship, loyalty and business!

KJ
Kristi/demetrice J.
GMC Acadia
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristy. She said the staff was very helpful in the repair process, they were professionals and they provided good service.

NR
Nilan R.
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Nilan said he enjoys doing business with them and has been using them for years.

CHERI S.
Garland, TX
Cadillac SRX
06/13/2021
Always professional, positive, trustworthy people and place for my car maintenance.
When I moved to the area I happen to find Lewis Auto Repair/Maintenance and decided to give them a try since I needed an oil change, inspection and hoping to find "my place" for my car. I am so blessed to have found them! I recommend Lewis Auto whenever someone asks about where to get their car worked on. Thank you all at Lewis Auto you all are so appreciated.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2021

Cheri, we are so grateful to you for trusting our shop for all your automotive needs and appreciate your friendship and loyalty.