Business Solutions

Lex's Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Tom B.
01/22/2022
Tires
I had a problem with my tires and the warranty and they helped me out and they we’re amazing. I would recommend this shop to everyone!! They care about their...

SR
Sue R.
06/16/2021
GREAT JOB
Lex's Automotive was a great family business that is honest with what needs to be done on my car. An inspection was sent to me by text so I could see the...

Robert G.
12/18/2020
AMAZING
We would like to thank Lex's Automotive for getting us back on the road as we were traveling South. Had to be towed in and they were great to work with,...

Jim M.
06/25/2020
Jim said they were great, he had confidence in them and they were honest.

TT
TONY T.
06/20/2020
Lex’s Automotive was very accommodating to get my truck in and repaired my AC. Price was fair and came in a little under the estimate. Thank you