Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Scott R.
Monterey, CA
03/19/2018
Lexus review
When I returned my Lexus LS460 Fsport to the dealership they wouldn't give me my money back. I accidentally over paid my last payment. they said that they had to use it to put new tires on. Nobody ever contacted me regarding this issue. Those tires were like bran new. This is a short version of what happened as there isn't enough space to write all that went on. I could have sold those tires on Ebay for close to what they charged me which was around $1000. I also wanted to lease a new 2018 model and no one there could help me. I filed a BB claim which was never acknowledged. If this is the way they treat people who are spending a lot of money then I will never do business with them. Stevens Creek would have helped me, at least so they say.

EP
EUGENE P.
LEXUS ES 300H
04/21/2015 Category: Sales
great sales staff
sales staff
Shelby S. from Lexus Monterey Peninsula responded on 05/19/2015

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

ZF
ZELMA F.
Santa Cruz, CA
LEXUS GX 470
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Auto Repair And Service
I have had excellent service with the LEX Montery Peninesula.

Zelma,
We appreciate you taking a moment to leave your feedback about your experience at Lexus Monterey Peninsula.

Thanks again,

MARK M.
TOYOTA TACOMA
03/30/2015 Category: Service
James Yarbrough Finance Manager
We have purchased 3 cars from this location. We have always had a wonderful experience except for this time when working on our trade in appraisal with Sales Manager Jorge Ibanez. this gentlemen treat us as crooks and belittled us. Thanks to James Yarbrough in Finance whom we've worked with in the past was kind enough saved the deal. The Service department has always provided a wonderful experience and has been extremely helpful. Moving forward I would continue to recommend Victory Toyota and share to avoid Jorge Ibanez for all transactions and negotiations.

JULIE H.
Santa Cruz, CA
03/30/2015 Category: Service
We test drove several brands of cars before deciding on a Lexus. We liked the styling and smooth ride. The salesman was kind an courteous, as well as the young man that showed us how everything on the inside worked. We would recommend them to our friends.

Julie,
Hearing that you would recommend Lexus Monterey Peninsula to your friends is wonderful! Thank you for taking a moment to leave us your feedback. We hope you will choose our dealership for your future vehicle needs!

MICHAEL G.
TOYOTA TACOMA
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Sales staff took care of all our needs.
We got exactly the car that we wanted at a fair price.

HS
HARRY S.
Gonzales, CA
03/28/2015 Category: Sales
Treat us like family.
Everyone, Daniel, Brad, John,
Everyone, Daniel, Brad, John, Ryan, and Garrett were all extremely helpful and friendly. WOW, what a great team.

WK
WILLIAM K.
Salinas, CA
LEXUS GS 350
Excellent service but...
Excellent service. My only complaint was that I was not called when my servicing was going to be delayed. This made it necessary for me to take an extra 15 mile trip to the dealer.

DAVID S.
Los Gatos, CA
LEXUS RX 330
Fantastic Service!
We have a Lexus 330 RX. We have used Lexus Monterey for all of our services, since we purchased it from them. Great service team. We will miss Juan, but Austin is a great addition to the team.

JACQUELINE K.
Watsonville, CA
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, happy, and cordial.
Best of all our sales person, Mathew Walton, was most informative and not pushy for a sale in anyway. I would return requesting Mathew for certain. Jackie Kiely

LC
LEWIS C.
Salinas, CA
LEXUS ES 330
Comfort courtesy convenience
Everything was perfect

Lewis,
We are so  happy to hear that everything was perfect during your last visit with us!

KN
KATHERINE N.
Watsonville, CA
03/28/2015 Category: Sales
Nice Experience
From start to finish I felt Lexus Monterey to an excellent job of assisting me in buying a new car.
Shelby S. from Lexus Monterey Peninsula responded on 05/19/2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!