Business Solutions

Lexus Monterey Peninsula

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SK
Scott K.
08/16/2021
Staff
Let me start like this I brought my Lexus in Enginge light was on Ya know that feeling No such thing as thats a not going to be a rip off thing...

SR
Scott R.
03/19/2018
Lexus review
When I returned my Lexus LS460 Fsport to the dealership they wouldn't give me my money back. I accidentally over paid my last payment. they said that they...

EP

ZF
ZELMA F.
04/01/2015
Auto Repair And Service
I have had excellent service with the LEX Montery Peninesula.

MARK M.
03/30/2015
James Yarbrough Finance Manager
We have purchased 3 cars from this location. We have always had a wonderful experience except for this time when working on our trade in appraisal with...