Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5rating 4.1428586
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Robert S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The service manger was extremely helpful.(Rannie)
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Have a good week!

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Its okay
Oil change...
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I do apologize all discounts and coupons need to be presented at time of write up due to accounting reasons.  I do hope that in the future we will have better signs posted to help in this confusion. Hope to see you at your next service visit. Thank you.
Have a good week!

NT
Norma T.
Porcupine, SD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service staff
I love this place both Rainy and Justin are great to work with. They took my car in earlier than scheduled because I live eighty miles from Rapid City. They explained the bill and the service recommended.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope you have a good weekend!
Look forward to your next service visit.

Sturgis, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
No long waits and very professional
fast professional job
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service.
Hope you have a good weekend

EB
Elisha B.
Belle Fourche, SD
04/09/2019 Category: Service
New car
This is the second time I have gone to this dealership and both times have been treated with kindness and respect with a little bit of a shock because I never thought that I could ever get a brand new car and now I have 2 one is a 2018 the other is a 2019 so Thanks Joe
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Looking forward to service visits for both cars.

Stay warm Thank you !

Lindsey S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate this crew being honest and trustworthy to work with. Also, appreciate the diversity in staff and level of knowledge for issues pertaining to my vehicle.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback!! Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Hope you have a good weekend!

Christine B.
Hot Springs, SD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly and quick service
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service visit.

Hope you have a good week!

Jackie H.
GOOD SERVICE
TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY AND DO GOOD WORK
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Looking forward to your next service visit. Hope you have a good week!

03/25/2019 Category: Service
The willingness to work with the consumer
I am very appreciative to the ladies at the service department as for both of them have been there for me every step of the way from the first claim to now. Only the service department I have worked with.

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is not worth the heartburn
I'm so sick of this car. 2 engines in 2 years is rediculous. They were quick to put me into it and now I'm stuck. Will never do Hyundai anymore.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Thank you for taking my call today regarding your scores , I'm glad we got a chance to discuss the issue regarding your vehicle. I am  happy to hear the issue was not with our service department.

Hope you have a good week , Thank you !

EM
Emily M.
Winner, SD
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Reliable
Liberty was there when I needed a reliable vehicle. They are very friendly and super great with helping get into a vehicle!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you at your next  service visit.

Have a good weekend !

Jimmy W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
People are very helpful
I enjoyed the service and I will come again
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for filling out our store survey. We value your feedback! Looking forward to your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable
Technician explained what was going to happen and there was a comfortable place to wait.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! We look forward to your next service visit.

TH
Timothy H.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
The employees are great, they go the extra mile. Never a problem.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Glad to hear you have had good service visits, looking forward to your next visit.

Joleen M.
New Underwood, SD
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was good
Good
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! We do have bathrooms but they are on the ends of the building. Hope to show you around on your next service visit.

TJ
Timothy J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service all the time!
We had a low tire pressure sensor alarm so we stopped into Liberty Hyundai for them to add nitro to our tire. Came to find out there was a nail or screw in the tire. They were able to squeeze us in to fix the tire and while we were there we decided to have the oil changed and tires rotated since it was due. We appreciate them giving us that time. We could get our oil changed cheaper somewhere else but we like taking it there because they know our car and we know we're getting the best service.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service appointment.

Thank you !!

Rhonda S.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai rating
The staff is always polite and personable to me. They always ask if there is anything else I need. I feel confident bringing my car in for oil changes and tire rotations and know they will do a good job.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Thank you for the kind words. Look forward to your next service visit.

AW
Ann W.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Maintenance rep is very knowledgeable and personable... Really nice to work with her
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for filling out our store survey. We value your feedback! I am happy to hear we are taking good care of your vehicle.

Box Elder, SD
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
The dealership was great
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service visit.

TH
Timothy H.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
All employees I've delt with have been over and above friendly and helpful.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I am glad to see you had a good service visit , hope to see you again.

Pine Ridge, SD
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and people were friendly only thing wrong they forgot to put my valve stem caps back on
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I regret to hear that we forgot to reinstall your valve stem caps. If you are in the area i would be happy to install a new set for you. Please accept my apology. We look forward to serving you in the future and ensuring complete satisfaction!