Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Joshua B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service and friendliness
Mike and Aaron at Liberty Hyundai in Rapid City were extremely helpful on finding a nice vehicle for me. I love my elantra

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again for service.

Carissa B.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and diligent staff
I felt welcomed the moment I pulled my car into the service garage. The service was fast friendly,and diligent. They made sure I was comfortable wirh coffee and a movie! I love liberty won’t go anywhere else!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I am so glad to hear you had a good visit. Looking forward to your next visit.

Hope you have a good week !

FW
Floyd W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Dustin and his crew at Liberty Hyundai are very polite. They make you feel important and comfortable. Thanks so much
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Thanks for the shout out for Dustin I will make sure to give him a high five. Looking forward to your next service visit.

John S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Ptofessional
Every one enjoys their job. They all respect each others skills in getting the job done. Rainy was a tremendous help every step of the way. She went out of her way numerous times to make sure the job got done as well as possible. My car a 2007 Hyundai Tucson works as well or better than it ever has. Now I know I can start saving for a newer car in the future.Thanks again everyone
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Glad to hear the vehicle is running good. Hope to see you again for the normal maintenance.

Samantha B.
Kyle, SD
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very time efficient. Awesome staff, they always make you feel welcomed
The service and the staff are very friendly and nice. Not once have I had a problem here. I didn't have a long wait time which was amazing.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Glad to hear your service was a quick one. Hope to see you again next service.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
01/29/2019 Category: Service
title
The people that work in customer service and the office.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you at your next service visit.

Stay Warm !

Mike M.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Good service solved heater/temperature gauge problem
My 2018 Elantra was having sporadic temperature gauge problems and the heater would not warm up very quickly. I took the car into Liberty Hyundai. They replaced the thermostat assembly. The problem with the temperature gauge did seem to get better but overall, things were still not working like any other car I have owned. It was not a debilitating problem so I had no plans to take it back it but rather, I planned to monitor the situation. The heater would provide heat and the temperature gauge would eventually work. I got a call from the Service Mgr a few days after I had been in and the Service group had found a Service Bulletin for the 2017 and 2018 Elantras that seemed to address each of the things that I thought were wrong and the Bulletin said that a computer update would improve heater and temperature gauge performance. The Service Mgr made an appt and I took the car back in and a Service tech downloaded the computer update. All is well with temperature gauge and the heater performing as to my expectations. Good service on their part in that Hyundai was proactive in doing some research, then calling me. Problem solved.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I am happy to hear we have resolved your temp gauge issue. Hope to see you again at your next service visit.

GB
Gerard B.
Sundance, WY
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Service manager
Your service manager is great
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our store survey. We value  your feedback! Thank you for the kind words. Hope to see you at your next service visit.

Hope you have a good week!

Angela M.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
accommodating! Customer service
Friendly and accomidating!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again for your next service visit!

Clarissa B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast
Needed to get a new car
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback!  I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and see us for your next service.

Porcupine, SD
2019 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Hi
It was good I kind of had to randomly show up but the service lady got me in quickly and it was a fast service. Very much appreciated.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again when your vehicle needs serviced.

Thank you!

Mike M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good experience getting warranty service and oil change
Service Mgr kept me informed of work being performed on my 2018 Elantra. Work was done as agreed at the beginning of my visit to dealership.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to complete our store survey. We value your feedback! Glad you had a good experience and hope to see you again for service.

SJ
Shalyn J.
Kyle, SD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/11/2019 Category: Service
I liked that I didn't not have an appointment but they still helped me in an timely manner. And I happy that they let me know everything about my car. Great service. And great communication.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey.We value your feedback! Hope that we can take care of your vehicle needs in the future.

NJ
Neil J.
Gillette, WY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Turbo sensor error
Mechanic diagnosed engine light issue. After engine cooled he made his repair and we were done in 2 hours. I live 1r0 miles away from the dealer so will probably go back for 90K spark plug change but will do engine oil here in town.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! We would be happy to see you again and I want to thank you for making the trips to see us.

Hope you have a good week!

FL
Francis L.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
01/05/2019 Category: Service
they get right on to business at hand.
treated very well !
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again in 2019.

Thank you!

Pine Ridge, SD
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/04/2019 Category: Service
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for filling out our store survey.We value your feedback! Hope the new year is going good for you. Hope to see you again.

EP
Eileen P.
Eagle Butte, SD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Service staff very helpful & courteous. They provide updates as car is being serviced & I appreciate that.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey.We value your feedback! Hope your Holidays were good and we see you again in 2019!

RJ
Ron J.
Sturgis, SD
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The folks at Liberty Hyundai are fantastic! They always go above and beyond! Rainy is so helpful! That gal is great!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 12/25/2018

We at Liberty would like to take this time to thank you for completing our store survey.We value your feedback! Looking forward to seeing you again for servcie in 2019.

Happy New Year !!

SJ
Shannon J.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Tech Line Sucks
Don't plan on your vehicle getting fixed if your warranty has to go through Tech Line
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value you feedback! I am sorry for the inconvenience on the repairs to your vehicle. I have spoke with Hyundai and they are moving your case up the ladder. I will contact you as soon as I hear for Hyundai.

Thank you !!