Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AH
Autumn H.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, great service
They were able to complete the service to my car quickly and efficiently as well as answer any questions I had about my vehicle. This is the place I bought it from and the only place that has given my car a check-up.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you at your next service visit.

Have a great day

Kevin S.
Hermosa, SD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Not covered
I had to pull over several times on a 5 hour drive because the car was stalling out. I paid for a diagnostic I could have received for free from a parts store that didn't tell me anything on a car that is still under warranty. They said they did an update on the engine and transmission software and now the car is worse. I am very happy to tell people I meet on the street about what I think of my Hyundai!
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Good Morning , I have attempted to contact you regarding your veloster. This is some thing i would like to schedule  at your convenience so we may figure out what is going on since it seems to  have gotten worse. There will not be a charge as the diagnosis  is good for 30 days .

EB
Elisha B.
Belle Fourche, SD
06/18/2018 Category: Service
It was a great day in and out they are fast
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

We at Liberty would like to thank you for filling out our store survey. We value your feedback! Looking forward to your next service visit.

Communication
They should have communicated with what was gonna happen before hand instead of just telling me to go to the waiting area.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our store survey. We value your feedback! Sorry to hear the communication was not good on this visit.  We will work on this process better.

KG
Kim G.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire repair
I didn’t know I had to get the free oil change within 3 months especially when synthetic oil last for 7000 miles. So I was not expecting to pay. I thought twenty some dollars for a tire repair was quite a bit.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our store survey. We value your feedback. If you would like to further talk about the 3 month service please give me a call at (605)716-2000.

John A.
Custer, SD
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service has always been spot on. Everyone has always been helpful and pleasant to work with. We recommend not only Hyundai to others, but Liberty Hyundai because of the great customer service.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for filling out our store survey.
We value your feedback!!Thank you for the kind words.Looking forward to your next service visit.

Have a great weekend!

Rhonda S.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional employees.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey for our store. We value your feedback!! Hope to see you at your next service visit.

Have a great Day !!

Joseph M.
Newcastle, WY
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
We left our car there early and it was done before our scheduled appointment.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for filling out our store survey.
We value your feedback!! Hope that we can service your vehicle again.

Thank you !!

DV
Dale V.
Gillette, WY
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
They were great to deal with, got me in on very short notice since we were out of town, got us in and out in timely manner, people were very friendly
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.We value you feedback!! Hope the next time your in town we can take care of you and your vehicle.

Have a great weekend!

Box Elder, SD
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great customer support.
Sales and support staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. Always ready to talk and discuss any concerns about my Veloster.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for filling out our survey.
We value your feedback!! Hope to see you again at your next service visit.

Have a great weekend.

VL
Vicki L.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Milestone Service Visit
My Sonata was due for it's spring service visit, which happened to be a milestone (60k). From checking to be sure any warranty work is up to date, to making sure all the recommended work is completed, I'm always confident my Sonata is ready for town or trip. Thanks for the great service!
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to fill out  our survey. We value your feedback!! Hope to see you at your next servcie visit.

Have a great weekend.

Michele M.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The service department was awesome! Rainee went above and beyond!
The local store was awesome! I cannot say that about the Hyundia company itself. They were not accommodating to least and did not want to do anything I would want. Replacing the car with used engine is unacceptable but that does not matter to your company at all. You replaced the engine with a used one and then gave me a 1 year warranty on the used part when there is still 5 years and 45000 miles left on the original warranty. We feel ripped off by your company. We have the car back and we are selling it because of the warranty RIP OFF!! We will never buy another one of your vehicles and we will tell everyone we know that Hyundia does not stand behind the original warranty.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback! If there is anything we can help you with please let us know.

Have a great day!

Steven C.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Warrenties
Check to see if vehicle is new with warrenties.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback. I would like to further discuss these issue at your appointment today if possible.

Thank you, Have a great day !

WJ
Wayne J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Thanks, again!!
This was a follow-on service visit....Rainy and Duane did an excellent job!!
Rainy explained what was needed and along with Duane answered all my questions. Thanks for taking care of my wife's Santa Fe!!
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We value your feedback!! We look forward to taking care of you and your wifes car. It is always a pleasure to see you .

NT
Norma T.
Porcupine, SD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Personal service and great staff
The service was extraordinary. Rainy Mullivan was the check in person. I guess what I liked best is the staff tell you beforehand how much the service will cost. In the waiting room other staff checked on your comfort and offered beverages. Rainy is a wonderful person to work with and I will be returning to Liberty when my car needs servicing.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We value your feedback!!! So glad we were able to take of you and your vehicle. Thank you so much for your kind words !!

Mary S.
Sturgis, SD
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Rainy and crew friendly and efficient as well as very knowledgeable.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We value your feedback!! Hope to see you again at your next service visit.

Thank You !!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/10/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the service Rainey and Brandon provided. They were quick and went above and beyond the boundaries to help me out with the repair/recall needed.
Thanks! Matt
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to feel out the survey. We value your feedback!! I am happy to hear our service department did a good job.

RA
Raught A.
Hill City, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
nice folks
service manager is great
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We value your feedback!! Looking forward to your next service visit!!

Thank you!!

Mission, SD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
I did not have an appointment but they got me in and took care of everything.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.We value your feedback!!! Hope we can help out again when needed.

Thank you!!!

BZ
Benjamin Z.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Ideal Service Experience
Did everything requested in the service, and were transparent and communicative throughout the entire time. The whole staff was friendly and helpful.
LORENA RAINY M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

We at Liberty want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We value your feedback!!!Hope to see you again for your next service.