Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5rating 4.2500013
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

TH
Thomas H.
Hot Springs, SD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Liberty Hyundai is the BEST!
This 2019 Tuscon has everything my wife and I ever wanted in a vehicle. My wife likes it so much I have to drive our Tahoe.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback !! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your Tuscon, Hope that you will return for your next service visit.

Thank you!!

VD
Victoria D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Car service coolant change
Friendly staff felt like a family member my go to service dealer for all my car needs
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I am very happy to have you as our family. Looking forward to your next service visit.

Hope you have a good weekend !!

Joe M.
Pine Ridge, SD
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service Staff
Friendly Service Staff. Rainy takes care of her customers. The appointments for us are on time and the service is performed quickly.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Thank you for the shout out looking forward to your next service visit ! Hope you have a good week!!

Thank you !!

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Courteous friendly staff.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Looking forward to your next service visit.

CG
Cara G.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Professionial
I love these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for competing our store survey.We value your feedback! Hope you trip goes good and we see you for your next service.  Thank you !!

MV
Magdalene V.
Martin, SD
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Very good people there.
I like the way I was treated there like what I wanted mattered.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service visit.Have a good weekend!

VL
Vicki L.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
I've been working with the dealership since I purchased my vehicle in 2011. Liberty acquired the dealership several years back and I stayed with them. Never regretted it! Rainy is always ready with a smile and the team does excellent work on my ride.

Thanks!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Vicki, We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our store survey. We value your feedback! Thank you for the shout out to our team . It is always a pleasure to see you at your service visits cant wait for the next one ! Hope you have a great weekend !!

Joseph M.
Newcastle, WY
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Great service without a long wait.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope for good weather on your next visit. Have a good week !

Thank you!

Charles B.
Custer, SD
10/22/2019 Category: Service
My needs were taken care of in a very timely manner by very courteous service people.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service. Hope you have a good week!

Clair S.
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/21/2019 Category: Service
BSA.
The sales people were not honest with me when I purchased the car. The insurance they sold me was worthless. For that reason I would not purchase a new car from your dealer ship. I realize there different owners at that time. I did purchase a new ram pickup from liberty last February. Just do not like pressure to buy things the car does not need. Example the tires are cupped and the last oil change I wanted them to rotate tires but service said they did not need to be rotated I guess they did not want to take the time. Why should I trust your service dept. I have had enough of your bs.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Clair , thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I would like to talk with you regarding your concerns. I see we have seen your vehicle a few times in the last year. Please reach out to me at 605-716-2000 or via email @ Rainy@LibertySuperStores.com. Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon.

Joseph C.
Kyle, SD
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
I would reccomend it for the quality of service
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service. Hope you have a good week !!

Great!
Great customer service! Great people!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Looking forward to your next service visit.
Hope you have a great weekend !

Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service at a fair price.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope you have a good weekend !! Looking forward to your next service visit.

Raena C.
Amazzinggggg Dealershippppp
Amazing work 🤪 I love liberty. The people are so kind and polite.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service. Have a good weekend !

10/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent staff providing quality service.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback!  Hope to see you at your next service visit. Hope you have a good week !

BP
Blake P.
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great and helpful
Thanks for great service!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback!! Hope to see you again at your next service visit.

Robert B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tuscan repair
My car was hit by lightning and this facility were total professionals and explained everything to me and the insurance company followed through on the claim. I was treated by the garage personnel with respect and care and took care of my car quickly and thoroughly. They are excellent at their jobs and I’m so glad I took my car to them.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I am  glad to hear the vehicle is doing well , Hope your trip is good. Look forward to seeing you again at your next service.

Have a good weekend !

Shawn C.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Service.
I had a 3:30 appointment and I pulled up in a parking lot. This lady came out and asked me if I was here to get my car serviced? I said, yes I have a 3:30 appointment. She said, to pull right in they could get me now. She went over things with me that I wasn't aware of. Really appreciate it!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback!! I am happy to hear you had a good experience. We are looking forward to your next service visit.

Hope you have a good rest of the week!!

Rebekah M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Technicians that care
Service was excellent. I left my vehicle for an oil change and the technician even took the time to charge my battery after finding it low on the inspection. They are definitely my go to for all my car care needs
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service visit ! Hope you have a good rest of your week !

09/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service. Staff
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 09/29/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope you had a good weekend. Hope to see you again at your next service visit !