Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5rating 4.1428586
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Colin W.
Wanblee, SD
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
I don't have a thing to complain about.

Diana S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The customer service.
Customer service is outstanding. They are friendly.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! It is always a pleasure to see you for your vehicles services. Hope you have a good weekend !!

Joseph M.
Newcastle, WY
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Great service in a timely manner
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Joe, thank you so much for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to visit with you at your next service visit. Hope you have a good weekend.

AG
Andrew G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Persistent Maintenance Team
Rainy, the team lead, and I had difficulty making an appointment work with my unpredictable schedule. I had three open campaigns and an oil change I needed done. I walked in out of the blue, and she pulled my file and was able to get the required maintenance and my oil change done well before she thought. Thanks, the team did a good job pushing to get my car taken care of.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Thank you for working with us during this busy time to get your vehicle in top shape.
Hope you have a good week!!

Broomfield, CO
06/14/2019 Category: Service
And OK place for a car
And OK place for a car. However the service department needs improvement especially for those of us that we travel hours to get there!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completeing our store survey. I am sorry to hear you had some issue during traveling, We are happy to hear the vehicle is working as designed at this time. We are doing our best to try and help our customers from out of the area with parts not being avaliable Hyuandai is working to try and solve the issue. Thank you!!

Mylan C.
Newell, SD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Love my Sonata!
Liberty has great staff in every department! Highly recommend for all vehicle needs!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you at your next service visit!

Hope you have a good weekend !

Mission, SD
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Pretty good
They had a tv and soda so I was perfectly fine waiting
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope you have a good weekend. Looking forward to your next service visit.

GC
Gary C.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Liberty Hyundai
The Service department as always treated me with professional, manner. It is a great pleasure to have them do my service
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for taking time to complete our store survey. We value your feedback! It is always good to see you at your service visits. Cant wait till your next visit.

Thank you !!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Ease of appt. Knowledgeable staff.
Very satisfied with service I received
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you at your next service visit.

Thank you !!

NT
Norma T.
Porcupine, SD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Both Dustin and Rainy do an excellent job with customers. They are easy to
Approach and question. Dustin showed me a feature on my car that I didn't know about, the small tabs on the door handles unlock the doors with out clicking the keys.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I will make sure to give Dustin high five.
We look forward to your next service visit.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
I understand that you are short of technicians but after waiting for 2 weeks , still had problems getting in for service
Waited for 2 weeks for a service and still had problems getting in . Rainey tried her best and finally got my vehicle in for something as simple as an oil change
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! I am sorry it has been so hard and a wait to get in for service, we are trying to fill the open spots and quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Julia H.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service!
Friendly staff. They explained the service done and even printed out a copy of the recommended scheduled maintenance so I know when to schedule my next appointment.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/26/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again for you service needs.

Hope you have a good weekend !

Whitewood, SD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
service
Very efficient in doing the required service
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again for your next service.

TF
Tamara F.
Customer service
Always the best customer service. You have excellent employees.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope you have a good rest of the week.
Looking forward to you next visit!

Thank you! Try to stay dry!

Karita M.
Mission, SD
Friendly service
Employees are friendly and have good customer service. Keep up the good work
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for  completing our store survey.We value your feedback! Hope to see you at your next service visit.

Thank you Stay Dry !

Debra C.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
People are great help and very nice
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you again at your next service visit.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Always Great!
I've always been pleased with Liberty's service & this visit was no different. While my usual mechanic is not available, Art did a great job & Rainey is always a pleasure to work with. Thanks!
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback ! Thanks for the shout out. Look forward to your next visit.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2019 Category: Service
The people
There is always great customer service when I bring my car in.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope to see you at your next visit.
 Hope you enjoy the sunshine!

KC
Kacie C.
Dupree, SD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service n good people
Good service and good people
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

We at Liberty would like to thank you for completing our store survey. We value your feedback! Hope you have a good weekend!

RK
Ray K.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service people
The service department were very timely in their service and informed me when the car was finished. It was a pleasant wait.
LORENA RAINY A M., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019