BL
BLAKE ANTHONY L.
Jeep Cherokee
02/14/2019
Quick and professional
I wait with my car for inspection and emission tests. Lifetime is always mindful of that and my wait is never excessive. Thanks!

MA
MICHAEL A.
Acura MDX
02/06/2019
Efficient, fast, & reasonable
Staff knowledgeable, fair pricing , fast and courteous

AF
Alan F.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Alan said they did a very good job.

MARIE ANN C.
Jeep Compass
02/03/2019
The service is excellent. I have gone to them for years and they never disappoint.

WE
Wilson E.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Wilson said that the place got the job done right.

EL
Emma L.
Kia Spectra
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Emma said the business is fine and she likes them but she mentioned that she really missed Jim, that the customer service has gone down recently, and they could really use another dedicated person at the front because it was kind of hard to communicate over the phone.

AN
Amy N.
FIAT 500
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Amy said the service is quick and good.

Jeanne R.
Carnegie, PA
01/10/2019
Tire pressure sensor replacement
I was able to get a replacement for my tire pressure sensor at the time that was convenient for me. I was told that it would take 1 hr. I was out in less than 40 min. Everybody I come in contact with is knowledgeable and professional.

Bridget B.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Bridget said the staff are helpful and nice, and have worked on many vehicles for her.

DAN CHUN L.
12/21/2018
auto work is great and affordable but our car smelled like cigarette smoke
The auto work is fine but my wife told me when she got into our car. The inside smelled like cigarette smoke which was bad enough, we lower the the windows to air it out over night in our garage. People can smoke all they want but the mechanics shouldn't be smoking in the car they are working on.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Oxford, MI
Ford Club Wagon
12/14/2018
Great job again, they always do what I want done without telling me I need things I don't.
It's hard to find a shop that has both good customer service and good mechanics in the same place, I've had great service each time I brought my vehicles in and the price has been reasonable each time. The work is done timely and it's done right.

11/30/2018
Recommended
Long time customer

RP
ROBIN P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2018
Always satisfied!
I’m always satisfied with the level of respect I’m shown & any explanations given regarding work & price.

Carl M.
Suzuki SX4
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the business does good work, the best. He recommends them for work.

Richard H.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business does good work and they have a good staff.

JEANNE R.
Carnegie, PA
Cadillac CTS-V
09/17/2018
The crew, especialy Jack, is always responsive to my needs and explains to me clearly what needs to be done.
See above

KC
KERI C.
Volkswagen Passat
09/16/2018
The best service
I come everytime I get my car serviced. They are honest and fairly priced. I would rather spend my money at a locally owned shop than a dealership.

SD
Steven D.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he has been a customer of the business for a long time, and he has always liked the service he has received.

NL
Noureddine L.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Noureddine said the staff did a great job servicing his vehicle.

CF
CARLEE F.
08/22/2018
Fast repair service, thorough look over!
Lifetime is always pleasant to deal with and has a quick turn around rate. They give me heads up on issues my car may have in the future but aren't pushy in suggesting repairs I don't need right away. Prices seems fair in relation to great service and repair work.