Latest Review 26 minutes ago

MARRY S.
Saturn VUE
10/27/2020
Quick, efficient and friendly
Very impressed with the customer service and with the competent and knowledgeable approach to accommodate my needs.

LR
LEE R.
10/26/2020
Ford Ranger Diagnostic
A quote was quickly provided to me with clear explantation.

JEANETTE B.
Howell, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/25/2020
Professional honest service
From the first time I called Mark he was professional and curtious.
He told me upfront and showed me everything they found that was wrong with my vehicle, he explained what was a safety issue .
He did not pressure me at all.
He gave me the option of a shuttle ride or loaner car.
I would deffinately go back.

PK
PATRICE K.
Berkley, MI
Ford Transit Connect
10/22/2020
Always a pleasure doing business with you!
I wonder how many people can say that visiting their auto mechanic shop is a pleasure and a blessing? I sure can, have been coming to Linden Complete Auto for years, and trust them absolutely! I'm always well taken care of, I highly recommend this shop!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2020

Good afternoon. We want to thank you so very much for you extremely kind words about our team. Your commitment ,loyalty, and recommendation mean the world to us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JEFF C.
10/21/2020
The staff
Staff is always friendly and they take great care of my family’s vehicles.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2020

Good afternoon. Thanks you for taking the time to provide us with your recommendation, and valuable feedback. We take great pride in taking care of our customers, and there needs. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

CV
CHARLIE V.
10/21/2020
Great Service as Always, Will be returning for other vehicle.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2020

Good afternoon. We want to thank you for your continued commitment to our team. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We are thrilled to hear we have once again accomplished that. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

STACEY W.
10/20/2020
very courteous
Always able to easily get accommodated for last minute service needs. Very nice staff. They actually fixed a fuse problem at no charge.. would have cost a lot at the dealer.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2020

Good afternoon. We will always do everything in our power to help our customers in any way, shape, or form. We are very happy to hear you had another good experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business, and feedback, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

10/20/2020
Great customer service and quality
Always accommodating and helpful. Never had any problems with getting my car fixed the first time.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2020

Good afternoon. We are so glad to hear you had another good experience with our team. We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your recommendation is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

WR
William R.
10/15/2020
Like the convince and service they provide locally.
I ever had a problem with how they treated me as a customer. I also appreciate their involvement and support of our local little league teams.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/19/2020

Good morning. We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your very positive feedback. We want every single person that walks through our doors to feel like family. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NL
NORMA L.
Holland, MI
GMC Envoy XUV
10/14/2020
Troubling car symptoms while traveling
Visiting Linden is a regular occurrence for me. Having car trouble this time was especially bothersome as I was in a hurry to get back on the road. James got me an almost immediate appointment; the technician did a test drive and inspection of the vehicle and they sent me on my way with advice for what to do upon my return home, all within an hour. Taking care of the customer is obviously very important to this business! I fully approve!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2020

Good morning. We are so happy to hear we were able to accommodate your vehicle, and specific situation properly. Taking care of our customers, and providing them with a piece of mind, is extremely important to us. Your kind words and recommendation mean the world to us. We greatly appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business. We wish you a safe trip back home, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PP
PAUL P.
Byron, MI
10/11/2020
Truck Repairs
Always keep my older truck safe to haul on the road.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2020

Good afternoon. We are very happy to hear we have been able to keep your truck in good shape to accommodate your needs. We also would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We greatly appreciate you business, and look look forward to seeing you again in the future.
                                                                                               The Team At Linden's Complete Auto

RF
RAEANNA F.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/09/2020
Friendly, honest,reliable and fair pricing. Great company
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/09/2020

Good afternoon. We want to thank you for bringing in your vehicle for your most recent service. We are happy to hear you had another good experience with us, and our team. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

DF
DAN F.
Chrysler 200
10/06/2020
First visit
Was truly impressed with the staff and the service provided. Will be going back to them all the time for my needs.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2020

Good afternoon. We want to thank you for providing us with an opportunity to earn your business. We are extremely happy to hear you had a great first time experience. Your business, and recommendation mean everything to us. We hope to see you again in the future. Please have great day!

DAN C.
10/06/2020
Excellent place for all our auto needs
They are honest with fair pricing. They will let you know if the job is to much to handle or should be taken to a specialist.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2020

Good afternoon. We are thrilled to hear we communicated properly through your most recent repairs . We can not thank you enough for your continued loyalty to our shop. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JOYCE T.
Buick Rendezvous
10/02/2020
Always Amazed
You always amaze me! You are miracle workers and I greatly appreciate all that you do. Thank you!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2020

Good afternoon. Your extremely kind words mean the world to us. We are so happy to hear we were able to properly accommodate your vehicle with your most recent repairs. Thank you so much for your continued commitment, and loyalty to our team. Please have a great day!
                                                 The Team At Linden's Complete Auto