HA
HEATH A.
12/08/2019
Had a morning appt for oil change. Dropped the car off, and it was ready an hour before the promised time I was told it would be done. Thanks guys love the great work you do.

FC
Frank C.
12/06/2019
You Guys ROCK!!!!
You guys are not ONLY Great at Car Repair you guys are AWESOME in Servicing the People also.. There was a timing issue
at our household that left us without vehicles to drop off and also to pickup after service..Mike`s staff not only picked up the
vehicle for service they also dropped of the vehicle after the service was completed!!! This helped was VERY APPRECIATED!!!!

Thank you Very Much Guys!!!!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2019

Good afternoon. We are thrilled to hear you felt so well taken care of on your most recent service with us. We are all about making all of customers feel just like family. We also do our absolute best to accommodate our customers, and there extremely busy schedules. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PK
PATRICE K.
Berkley, MI
Ford Transit Connect
12/05/2019
Always a pleasure doing business with you!
So blessed to have an auto shop I can trust. Thanks so much for taking such good, honest care of my car!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2019

Good afternoon. We can not thank you enough for your continued commitment to our team. We are thrilled to hear you have had nothing but good experiences with us. We try our best to make every single customer feel like family. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
                    The Team At Linden's Complete Auto

JEFF C.
12/02/2019
Awesome as always!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2019

Good morning. We want to thank you for your continued support to our team. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We want to wish you, and your entire family a very Happy Holiday. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

11/25/2019
Oil change-better than expected every time
Fast and efficient with friendly staff, try to find better.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2019

Good morning. We want to extend our sincere thank you for your continued commitment to our team. We are so happy to hear you had another good experience with us. We want to wish you, and your entire Family a Happy Holiday. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BRIAN S.
Ram 1500
11/20/2019
Good
Kind service
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2019

Good afternoon. We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very happy to hear you had a good experience with us. We Greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future. We want to wish you and your family a very Happy Holiday.

VG
VERONICA G.
11/16/2019
Reliable, fast , drove me home and picked me up when finished
Very professional, finished in a timely manner... good prices too... we will be back for all our car needs... thanks again Veronica
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2019

Good morning. We want to thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business. We are so happy to hear you had a good experience with our team. We also want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

DAVE W.
GMC Pickup
11/16/2019
My old truck
Great service and communication. Really appreciated.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2019

Good morning. We would like to thank you very much for your patience in completing your most recent repairs. We are thrilled to hear you had a good experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BRIAN S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/15/2019
Great customer service. Kind people. Quick work.
Great customer service, people who work there have always been super kind. The work we’ve had done here had always been completed in a quick timely manner. Thank you.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2019

Good morning. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and are thrilled to hear we accomplished that with your most recent visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

DEREK L.
Ford Expedition EL
11/15/2019
Professional, personable and accommodating
Where are you can’t even get your local dealership to call you back, Mark and the guys at Linden’s Complete Auto have already finished the work for us. Can’t say enough good things about this auto shop. My wife and I will not take our trucks anywhere else.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2019

Good morning Sir. We can not thank you enough for your extremely kind words about our team. We always try our absolute best to accommodate our customers, and there extremely busy schedules. This can be very difficult at times, however we always will give our best effort. Our customers mean everything to us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JEFF F.
Fenton, MI
Buick LeSabre
11/13/2019
Great PEOPLE!
I just moved here from Tennessee, who worries about antifreeze there? My car was kept inside a climate controlled garage and hardly ever driven (second vehicle). I can't remember the last time it was driven in temperatures under 40 degrees!

Michigan went from raking leaves one day to 15 degrees with snow drifts the next. Cold and snow weren't even on my radar yet!

Expected subzero temperatures overnight, of course getting motivated/concerned at the last moment. Called around mid afternoon, every shop is slammed and doesn't have time for a radiator flush and fill before the big freeze that night.

These guys at least got my car inside their heated shop and kept it there overnight, until they could work on it. The next day they performed the radiator flush, clean, and fill, with an oil change and tire rotation. They performed a full inspection and gave it the pre-winter love, which it has never known before.

All with no notice, for less than $200, they prepared my car to face these BRUTAL Michigan winters, without me needing to lose sleep about it becoming a frozen lawn ornament.

When I started my car, it sounded a lot happier, and for a relatively small amount of money I have the peace of mind knowing that I'm not overlooking or neglecting some minor maintenance, which could easily cause major damage to my car, along with the very serious financial consequences that would follow..

Plus did I mention, they were just so darn friendly!

I'll be back there again! (But hopefully not too soon.) I definitely recommend their service! (They didn't try to upsell me a single thing!) Thanks guys!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2019

Good afternoon. We can not thank you enough for providing us with an opportunity to earn your business. Welcome to the Amazing city of Linden. We are so happy to hear your first experience with us was a good one. We also want to thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We hope we have earned a customer for life. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

HB
HOWARD B.
Pontiac G6
11/10/2019
Check Engine Light.
Had a "Check Engine" light, took it to Lindens Auto Repair. They thoroughly checked it out, even though light won't come on for them. Didn't charge me for checking it out, and, didn't try to sell me on any other repair. History with them shows they will check for any possible problems and list them for you, but, they don't push you to repair them "Now". Check these problems somewhere else, and their cost to repair them, You'll bring your car back to Linden's Auto Repair.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Good morning. We are thrilled to hear you had another good experience with us, and our team. We do our absolute best to only recommend, and or fix what needs to be done to solve your original complaint. We always want to make sure you know exactly what is going on with your vehicle so you can make an educated decision on repairs. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KH
KIM H.
Toyota Prius v
11/04/2019
Friendly, fast and kind
Owner, Mike and son, James are great to work with! They are kind and want the best for you and your vehicle. They strive for excellence!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2019

Good morning. We are thrilled to hear you had another good experience with us, and our team. We want to thank you for your continued commitment to our shop. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KEN M.
Buick Enclave
11/03/2019
Awesome job
Linden auto is a great place to take your vehicle. They are very thorough and honest. Thanks guys.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Good afternoon. We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We pride ourselves on honesty, and integrity. We are so happy to hear you had another good experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JEFF C.
Buick Regal
10/31/2019
Speedy Service
These guys are great. I can call almost any day and get an oil change that day while I wait if I choose to.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2019

Good afternoon. We once again can not thank you enough for your continued commitment to our team. We are so glad we were able to accommodate your busy schedule. Your recommendation means the world to us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Byron, MI
10/27/2019
Tune up
Great service knowledgeable and friendly.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2019

Good morning. We are so happy to hear you had a good experience with us on your most recent visit. Communication is extremely important to us. We pride ourselves on great customer service. We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

TH
TERRY H.
Burton, MI
GMC Savana Cargo Van
10/26/2019
Fleet vehicle repairs
Very fast service my vehicle was done before they promised very friendly and knowledgeable staff I would definitely use this company again
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2019

Good morning. We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you had a good first experience with us. Your recommendation means the world to us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Fenton, MI
Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and welcoming
Very friendly staff, understanding, willing to help!
Prices were a little high.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you thought we were a bit high on  our pricing. We do our best to always beat our competitors pricing. We want to thank you for your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

10/24/2019
Honest, friendly and great service!!!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Good afternoon. We want to thank you for providing us with your feedback. Customer feedback is extremely important to us, as we try to improve each, and everyday. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ROSALEE M.
Byron, MI
Jeep Patriot
Convenient and Great service
I stopped in no appointment and was very lucky they got me right in for an oil change and was expected to be in for an hour or so I was in and out in 40 minutes.Convenient
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Good afternoon. We are so glad to hear we were able to get you in and out quickly.  We do our best to accommodate our customers, and there extremely busy schedules. Thank you for providing us an opportunity to earn your business. We hope you have a great weekend, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.