Cadillac DTS
09/19/2019
Problem fixed
It took a while but the noise problem was found and fixed
Thanks

STANLEY H.
East Lansing, MI
09/14/2019
Fix it
Integrity & craftsmanship. If you have a worrisome little rattle take it to Liskey's. Might seem expensive but it gives you peace of mind.

JOSEPH L.
Dodge Avenger
09/13/2019
Quick very nice Mechanics
You guys have earned my business for any of my car repairs. I'll recommend you guys to any of my friends and Family.... Thanks Liskeys....

AA
ANTHONY A.
Vestaburg, MI
09/13/2019
Customer Service
Liskey’s customer service is great! It’s hard to find a place that takes pride in their work and is reasonably priced! They only charge for the work your vehicle actually needs.

Fowlerville, MI
09/10/2019
Great service and courtesy staff.
The service was great and the staff was very friendly.

JOHN L.
Fowlerville, MI
Acura 3.5RL
09/10/2019
Good job of checking out problem, technician was very thorough
Technician did a thorough job, and showed a genuine interest. This is hard to find in today’s world

BRANDON H.
Holt, MI
09/07/2019
From the first phone call with Jerry I felt comfortable giving my business to this company. They diagnosed the real problems and fixed them next day. After I have had my car back it runs better than it ever has. Thanks!

PA
PAUL A.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
09/06/2019
Alignment
I have had 4 of my vehicles aligned and never get charged more than what's needed. No e of them I had to take back to be redone. Excellent job and price. I only use them for my vehicles

ARENA S.
08/30/2019
Great
The staff were very knowledgeable an willing to explain so I could better understand what was wrong with the car. Also, the pick up service was great. Would gladly tell others about this place.

HR
HARLE R.
08/27/2019
Great Honest Service
You always take good care of your customers and provide honest and friendly service with proper diagnosis of problems and prompt repairs with solutions for those that can't afford to make all repairs at one time. Keep up the good work.

DANA C.
Petoskey, MI
08/23/2019
Will return
I went here for an alignment and was pleasantly surprised by the price. I also didn’t have an appointment but they fit me in and got my alignment done in less than an hour!

DK

Sandra W.
Laingsburg, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said that the place was friendly, efficient and quick.

LA
LISA A.
Dimondale, MI
Jeep Cherokee
08/22/2019
Close to downtown; very professional and courteous.
Received prompt and professional service for a tire repair at a reasonable price. Convenient location for downtown workers. Appreciated the text notifications about the progress of service of my vehicle. Shuttle available to downtown. Would highly recommend and have mentioned to coworkers.

DAVID S.
Laingsburg, MI
08/21/2019
Fast friendly service, able to get the job done quickly!
Very friendly service, communication on the phones was great, great quality work and performance done in a speedy length of time!

courteous,professional, friendly and honest
wonderful experience, knowledgeable, car taken in within 5 minutes, repaired in timely manner, competitive price.Would recommend to all

Thank you!
Thank you for everything and the speedy turnaround!

LC
LAURA C.
Mason, MI
Jeep Cherokee
Customer service
The guys were so patient with me, being conderare of my under knowledge of mechanics. Thank you . I will send my friends to you guys.

AR
ANNE R.
08/14/2019
Trustworthy, Quick and Friendly
Had an amazing experience having Liskey's change the oil on my 1952 Dodge coupe this morning. They were very friendly and never patronizing (I'm a female), and they charged me less than any chain service around. As expected, this local and established business was awesome!

YD
YVETTE D.
Holt, MI
GMC Yukon XL
08/14/2019
Almost perfect ! Close enough for 5 stars.
I was in a pinch and needed help fast! I wanted a place close to where I was and so I called Liskey’s. I had never been there before. They recommended a great towing service who was quick and helpful and professional and, Lisky’s had my vehicle ready when I needed it to be. Super friendly, and priced competitively. I had to have my two front tires replaced (one was blown out and the other was very close). The only reason I almost didn’t give them five stars was because I had to ask about several things that should have been on my receipt or on a separate printout. Specifically, warranty info, and follow up services offered in relation to my repair. I also will have to go back as they didn’t look at my back tires to let me know about how long I have before those will also need replacement. So great, but room to improve. Overall very happy, Thanku guys!