Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5rating 3.5454564rating 3.5454564
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Super efficient!
Love this dealership. Service department takes very good care of me!

RL
Robert L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Service and hospitality can't be beat!

Carolyn S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy work and polite service personnel.
Better timing for completion of simple maintenance work when appointment has been made well in advance. I have used Lythia for maintenance on my previous Tiburon, and I must say that service personnel have made great strides in improving communication compared to 5-10 years ago.

2014 Hyundai Accent
service visit
always a positive experience.friendly,fast & great coffee.

Jack R.
Eagle River, AK
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Gt service
First oil change on GT, very fast service

Angela B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
The oil change went quickly, and the staff was professional.

Jack M.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Job not done
They do great work, but every time I have my oil changed, I get oil on my garage floor. They fail to clean the pan under the engine. I have reminded them of this, but it still happens.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 09/19/2018

I agree that is not acceptable. I will talk to the lube techs and make sure they do a better job of cleaning up after the job is done.

Sam C.

EA
Erik A.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Car was not serviced
After arriving early for an appointment (oil change/electrical issue) I waiting 1h15m in the waiting area, only go be told that my car would not been seen that day. While the staff was very friendly, this is unacceptable.

I am very sorry that happened on your last visit. I have tried to reach out to you but was unable to. I would like to resolve your issue. Please give me a call.

OS
Otis S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Fast and Efficient Oil Change.

Joseph C.

RP
Reginald P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They went above and beyond
I’ve received top service every single time I’ve brought my veloster in for service, knock on wood.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Scheduling is convenient, shuttle to and from the dealership is flexible and easy.

BD
Brandon D.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great visit
I came in and had a schedule miscommunication, however they fit me in and was able to get a lot done in a few short hours.

GS
Gary S.
Eagle River, AK
09/12/2018 Category: Service
online Appt scgheduling problems
The service was excellent. it would be 5 stars except for their online appointment scheduling system. The only problem in scheduling appointments online. This was the 2nd time I schedule and appointment online and showed up to fine out it was a different time or no appointment. I both case they took me in ASAP but I still had to wait longer than normal. I have heard that the dealership has to deal with 3 different online appoint systems that don't seem to talk to each other very well so the most reliable appt scheduling method seem to be texting for an opening or call.

Thank you for the review I will make sure our appointment calender is working correctly.

PP
Pamela P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Wow! Got right in and out!
I love making appointments that allow me to get in and out with my oil change. It always helps when they find other things to assist with (this time it was a brake light out) before it becomes a problem.

SP
Seth Jeffery P.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome sauce!
Excellent customer service and friendly staff.

David P.
Nice dealership, good car
The service department is well managed and does good work. Regular maintenance is reasonably priced. The waiting area is comfortable.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review David!!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Went in for lifetime oil change. Had been quoted a total price for the 60,000 mile service, but wasn’t given a breakdown of services, which would have been appreciated. Requested a ride due to work, and it appeared quickly, but after some confusion (was expecting the usual painted courtesy van but an Uber showed up, and I was on another phone call and didn’t check messages, so made the Uber driver a little grumpy with a wait). With the Hyundai text messaging, I was also expecting a message when my oil change was done, but had no problem when I realized it was hours later to find out the status of my car. Check in seems a bit slow, but there must be a lot of details to be entered into the computer system - the customer service agents are typing furiously for several minutes after confirming the name and appointment.

Thank you for your review We will review our check in process with our front counter staff.

Michael D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
review oil change
They did a good job, was schedule for the next morning, but they were over booked. So when we dropped off the vehicle the evening before, they went ahead and did the oil change at that time.

Thank you for the review! Its good to hear we were able to get you done sooner than later.