4.6

KK
Kipp K.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Always professional and fast service
had my 3 month oil change. Even with the virus, the service team is safe and professional. My car was in and out in under 45 minutes. The team answered any questions. They were fast, friendly and professional

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
As always Lithia Hyundai did a great job with my car

Hello,

On behalf of the service department at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review you recently submitted. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us, we appreciate your business.

Wasilla, AK
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service with James Fikes
Recently bought a used 2014 Hyundai Tucson was made aware of it being a fresh trade in and parts that needed to be fixed. James was great at explaining and keeping in contact while we were waiting on repairs. After receiving the vehicle the check engine light came on but only after driving multiple hours brought it back in under the 60 day dealership warranty, originally it was suspect to be a single part but when service went to replace It found a more serious problem with the engine and is replacing it with a brand new engine. Service could of just replaced the part and hoped our warranty ran out before the problem emerged again but they were honest and gave us a loaner (much nicer than what we purchased) vehicle while we wait. James and the service department both had excellent customer service the only negative experience involved in the car buying process was Lane who sells the extended warranty and finalized paperwork. Unfortunately we had 3 interactions with him non of them pleasant, he was rude when we declined the extended warranty both times and rude again after the check engine light was first being looked at not knowing I was sitting in the lobby and could over hear him. Aside from those negative interactions, my husband and I were very pleased with the customer service and integrity shown through this experience. We intend to contact James for any future car purchases and would highly recommend him to someone looking to buy.

Cheryl M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
in and out all with a grateful attitude.
I went in for my quarterly oil change and had my car interior detailed at the same time. as usual they were friendly quick and did a great job.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for a great job, and also for make it possible at my times needs

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
kjvb;ljz;dflk
lejrqpjeprojq'

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Easy to use. Timely work.
Dropped car off and picked up 30 min later. Great service.

JI
James I.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Service advisors are very knowledgeable and keep the customer well informed during service and repairs.
Truly one of the best service centers in the state.

Kimberly B.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/29/2020 Category: Service
poor communication
For a repair that seemed pretty normal, I had to prod them for updates on a weekly basis and it would sometimes take days for a response. After 9 weeks of no vehicle I finally got my car back. You would think for customer satisfaction they could at least have washed it or vacuumed or something. It didn't seem like they were doing anything else with it.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 06/29/2020

Hello,

My name is Kevin Garza and I'm the Service Manager at Lithia Hyundai. I'm reaching out to apologize for your experience at your last service visit. I am in the process of gathering all the information on your visit and I will be reaching out to you later today for more details.

907-762-5131

CR
Courtney R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Service experience
I called the service dept. on Thursday to see if I could get in on Sat. the 6th. I told them I could leave my vehicle and come back later in the day. They got me in and I dropped the car off at 9:00 a.m. and left it. My car was ready by noon and I picked it up. As always, very courteous.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review, on behalf of Lithia Hyundai, we appreciate your business. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Jeffery C.

Charles E.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent in every way
1.5 years of zero problems with my 2019 Tucson Ultimate from Lithia in Anchorage. From sales (Jessica) through quarterly service - smooth and professional in every way. Better than recent three cars: Porsche, Mercedes, Mini.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2020 Category: Service
The overall friendly service.
I have been bringing my Tucson to Lithia Hyundai since I bought it. Everyone is friendly and the guys in the service department are very easy to work with and work hard to get your vehicle back to you when promised.