Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5rating 3.5454564rating 3.5454564
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NB
Nina B.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
PJ in the service department handled my needs efficiently and professionally. Definitely will return for all of my vehicle service.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2019 Category: Service
The shop clerks very nice, the machinists know what they doing, it's make me felt they're reliable.
Looking forward back next 3 months.

ok service
I would have liked if they would have waited until they actually made contact with me to go ahead with the repairs that cost me $100. I felt like at that point I wasn't allowed to say no I didn't want it done yet, kind of pressured into it. But other than that they were ok

LH
Leland H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great work
Fast and efficient

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and efficient!!
Had to order a part. but it came within a reasonable amount of time and they were fast and efficient getting me back o the road!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment. Staff was courteous, explained service that would be done and arranged transportation for me back home and then back to Hyundai via Uber.

BC
Barrie C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Went for my first oil change since I purchased my Tucson. The gentleman at the front counter was very helpful. It was done in a timely manner and I was able to wait.

PP
Patti P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Manipulation?
See previous comment.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 01/14/2019

I am very sorry to hear this, I would like to review your last visit with you.

DE
Goog service

2012 Hyundai Accent
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Up front and no BS
A business that does t play around and is up front with me is alright by me

PJ
Paul J.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Slow
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 01/06/2019

I would like to offer you an apology. It is not common for us to take so long to complete an oil change. If there is anything I can do to make this up to you please let me know. I will call you tomorrow so we can discuss this further.

PJ
Paul J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Good quality work, friendly, easy to schedule, acceptable waiting room, no hard sales pitches.
Work was done quickly and well done. No need to leave the build to return to work because of the short waiting time and a nice waiting room.

Chugiak, AK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Always fast friendly service from sales /service / parts

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Helpful, and Prompt!
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business.

12/19/2018 Category: Service
Lithia always does a superb job. I love Hyundai. I can’t see myself ever driving anything else.

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business.

RD
Richard D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2018 Category: Service
As always, perfect!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the 5 star review Richard! We appreciate your business.

Barbara H.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Excellent as always.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Barbara!

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Gets work done and great advice
Every time I have gone it as been a good experience. Gets the work done in a good amount of time and if they see something always gives advice and options.

Thank you for the 5 star review!

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick-Complete-Professional
I had my car serviced along with some factory recommend repairs. The work was completed quicker than expected so I was out the door before I knew it. Thanks

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Michael M.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Service in Door handke
My door handle lock stopped responding to the key fob. They ordered 5he part, installed it at the scheduled day and time. They even had Wi-Fi phone chargers to use while waiting.. Covvered under warranty.

Thank you for the 5 star review Michael!