Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5rating 3.5454564rating 3.5454564
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PJ
Paul J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Good quality work, friendly, easy to schedule, acceptable waiting room.
Good information from the mechanics. Excellent midtown location. Easy access.

Curt B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient and courteous
Quick, efficient and courteous

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Need to improve
Keep working on what your written material states and be consistent.

Joe B.
Wasilla, AK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great job
They were quick to handle the service on my car and did a great job.

LC
Linda C.
Seattle, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Super service
I’ve been living in Alaska for the summer and will be driving back home to Seattle the end of the week. I wanted to get my car checked out and oil change as I prepare for tbe journey back. I was able to drop off my car and couldn’t pick up for a couple of days as I was making a final trip with friends to Seward. The service crew was great and was flexible with my situation. Just great service and appreciate their help.

Shelby M.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
great Service
Again, I received great service and it was done in a timely manner.

TT
Terry T.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Great check of vehicle
They where very good at reviewing what needed to be fixed and what needed to be watched. Thank you

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/30/2019 Category: Service
great
great

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre at best
This car service and maintenance section of the dealership needs a bit of an overhaul. The representatives often times look disheveled and not very professional. This is very much unlike the sales staff and the parts counter. Strongly recommend better lighting, training on better customer service, along with some better amenities for customers to have.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 08/30/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your comments and are working diligently to better the department in as many ways as possible. The dealership has recently changed management and we are striving to make our customers experience as comfortable as possible. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or comments.

2013 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
Over all I am satisfied.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 08/28/2019

Hello,
Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. I would like to inform you that I have spoken with the service advisor and the technicians about your concerns and they are now going through additional training to ensure that it doesn't happen again. If you would like, at your convenience, please stop by and we will scan the check engine light on your vehicle and advise which direction we should go from there. Feel free to give me a call with any questions or concerns so I can make sure your future visits are flawless.

Cheryl M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I showed up with what I had thought was an on-line appointment. PJ could not find my appointment, I was willing to come back another day but PJ got me in and I had a 45 minute wait.

As promised
Clean, well staffed, prompt service

Sam C.
Wasilla, AK
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
None
None

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
This past expierience was good
its ok for a dealership

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Timely Service
Timely Service is essential and they provide it.

WS
William S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent!
I make my appointment, show up on time, and I am taken care of in a very timely manner. I come in every 3 months for an oil change and for anything else that may need attention at that time. Phil and PJ are both very helpful and knowledgeable when I have questions. They help keep my car in tip-top shape!

CK
Carl K.
2008 Hyundai Accent
Great Service When Finished
Was able to schedule service appointment easily, however had to complete repairs in two stages
as all parts needed were not available locally and had to be ordered from another state.

Both the service writer and mechanic kept me fully informed and completed the repairs as
promptly as possible. Apparently, the wiring harness had melted to the fan motor. Not sure if
this is a Hyundai design flaw, or after 11 model years, it had been used too much. Because
of the unusually warm July and early August, I had run the A/C more than normal.

Recall campaign
Great services. I am completely satisfied.

Susan C.
Eagle River, AK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service. Someone greeted me when I arrived and they were able to get my car in immediately. I had my dog with me and I was even able to bring my dog inside the building. Great service.
Troy M. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 08/15/2019

Ms. Crane,

Thank you so much for for the great feedback.

We look forward to your next service visit.