BJ
BOB J.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/17/2019
Ownership that cares about their clientele and shows it with their excellent service
Honest, Dependable - how refreshing it is to do business with a old establish business that comes through every time for us.
Alex does a very good job in the front office, always friendly and knowledgeable.

CECE H.
Ford Thunderbird
04/13/2019
Auto Repair
You and your mechanic are great, I can’t find enough superlatives to say how satisfied we are with how you guys maintain our cars.

ES
Erica S.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Erica said she has used this business before. The employees are honest, the service was quick, and she was kept informed about the status of her vehicle.

Chevrolet Suburban
04/10/2019
Always willing to answer my questions
The team is great and happy to answer my questions when asked. I trust them completely and know the work being done on my vehicle is the best.

KH
KITTY H.
Jeep Compass
04/05/2019
I have been going to Sandlake auto for 20 years even before Tim owned it and my mother before me... I would trunk no one else to fix my car... they always take good care of me.

DON L.
GMC Pickup
04/04/2019
Always the BEST
Took my 98 GMC truck to Sand Lake Auto for the spring tire swap, oil change and misc required maint.
I received nothing short of outstanding service which is the standard from Tim and his entire staff.
Dependable, trustworthy and efficient are just a few of the reasons I will continue to use Sand Lake Auto.

BJ
BEN J.
04/04/2019
Best place to take your car to get fixed in Anchorage.
Everytime I come back to Sandlake Auto I become more and more impressed. They treat me well, the price is always more than fair, and the work is stellar every time.

John H.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a pretty good job and he was happy.

VR
Vin R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Vin said the service was great.

JOHN B.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Tundra
04/01/2019
Honest, reliable, and timely service that I can depend on
I have always got good and honest service, and I am confident in the reliability of the work performed.

FC
FIA C.
03/29/2019
Cv axle
I’ve only been here a few times. I’m so glad they fixed my truck, I didn’t know what it was. I can turn my truck w/o a grinding noise. It’s so nice.

JOHN M.
03/29/2019
Reliable, honest service.
We use Sand Lake Auto for all of our vehicle repairs and service. We can count of their ability to keep our cars on the road.

GR

IJ
ISAAC J.
03/26/2019
One of the few
I was in search for a new automotive store after Jiffy Lube took me for granted once too many times. After hearing countless recommendations, I decided to give Sand Lake Auto a try. No only helpful and friendly, they go out of their way to see that they have the best service. My car was missing a part and began calling the car manufacturer and junk yards to find a replacement. They even offered to install it for me. It’s this kind of service that still gives me hope that businesses just don’t care about money, but more about the satisfaction of their customers.

03/26/2019
Dependable and proffessional
I am a repeat customer for over five years. More than once they have found little problems before they became big problems. They are worth the money.

LUCY B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/22/2019
Efficient and honest.
This place is friendly, clean, efficient and honest.

DEAN R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/20/2019
sand lake is the best
Great customer service. Easy to work with. All around good people to do business with.

EP
Eddie P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said the staff have been very helpful, patient and extremely clear in explaining how his vehicle is working in terms he can understand. He would like them to know he appreciates everything they have done for him.

BN
Brittney N.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Brittney said the service was great. She walked in without an appointment and got taken care of.

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019
Trust worthy. Expertise. Efficiency
I can believe everything Sand Lake auto employees advise me!