NG
NADYA G.
Subaru Impreza
05/12/2021
Great, friendly, fast and professional service - as usual!
Great, friendly, fast and professional service - as usual!

BILL S.
05/10/2021
Honesty and fare prices top notch work
Honest straight forward answers
Only fix what’s needed

DON L.
05/07/2021
Always dependable, honest, timely and high quality work.
I have used Sand Lake Auto for all of my auto maintenance and repair needs for over 15 years. I appreciate the customer friendly staff, the efficient high quality workmanship and the timeliness of the work completed.
I highly recommend Sand Lake Auto for all of your auto maintenance needs. You will not be disappointed.

TOM M.
05/06/2021
You will always be treated right!
I dropped off my truck with certain symptoms and it turned out that the cost was going to be $3500 to fix. They allowed me to tow it to a neutral lot for me to figure out what to do with my truck they didn’t charge me for the diagnosis and I can explain how much that made me feel calm and appreciative as I try to figure out what to do with my older truck

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
05/02/2021
Spring Oil Change
As always. Tim and his crew are truly professional and care about doing a great and complete job. Thanks deeply all there.

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
05/02/2021
Best service shop
Thanks for keeping me running in my 2005 car! Appreciate the great service and honest assessments and prices.

04/29/2021
Still a happy repeat customer
I have been going to them for at least 10 years. True professionals

AD
AMANDA D.
04/28/2021
Love SLA!
As always, great service and friendly people. Every time I come in someone asks me about my baby. :) I recommend SLA to everyone I know.

ROYAL H.
04/28/2021
In a pinch
Not only did what I asked but offered and executed quite more needful maintenance. Can’t thank the good people there enough.

LARRY B.
Ford Expedition
04/24/2021
Great people, great service and reasonable pricing.
I made an appointment for tire changeover and they were ready for me at the designated time. As always, the front desk personnel were courteous and shop personnel, skilled and accommodating.
Pricing is always reasonable and above all, they are trustworthy and do not try to sell you something you do not need. Honest as the day is long.
I have been going to them with6 different cars and 4 different RV over the last 26 years and will continue to go back as long as I drive vehicles.

04/08/2021
Awesome service. Caring staff. Knowledgeable. On time delivery.

CN
CARL N.
04/07/2021
Oil change and a checkup
Great service as usual.
Thank you!

EP
EDDIE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/04/2021
My Personal and Trusted auto repair service company
I couldn't be more satisfied with Sandlake Automotive. They are always professional, clean and trustworthy. They treat me like family. I appreciate the kindness and work ethic. SandLake Automotive is my GO TO automotive repair shop. I recommend Sandlake Automotive repair 100%

REINHARD H.
04/04/2021
Spring maintenance
Again a great job on my vehicle.
Brakes, broken part, oil change,
Cleaned the MAS senor runs so much better
See you again in the fall.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
04/01/2021
Spring Tire Change & Window Repair
Great work by Tim and his crew. Always top notch. Thanks all.