LAVONNE S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/16/2020
Great service, quality affordable work
Very attentive, lets you know exactly what is going to be done. Couldn't ask for a better company to work on my car.

ROY S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/16/2020
Another Satisfied Customer
I have a small fleet of work trucks that I like to bring in for service every year. The team at Sand Lake Automotive always do a thorough job inspecting them for any components that need repairs. They make sure to correct any issues that require attention so I can depend on my vehicles performing when I need them most. And all of this at a fair price!

OB
OLEH B.
11/10/2020
Experience
Good quality, fast speed and nice people.

AD
AMANDA D.
11/10/2020
Love SLA
The only place I'll take my car!

CP
CYNDIE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/29/2020
LIke Family
I am sooooo comfortable with the folks at Sand Lake Auto that take care of me. They never treat me like a "customer"....they treat me like a family member. I never doubt the work they recommend and often Tim tells me when I can hold off rather than having the expense at that point. What a concept!! :)

CECE H.
10/28/2020
Years of friendly and professional service from entire staff.
Same as review.

DAVE G.
New truck tires
I contacted Tim and told him I needed 4 new tires for my pick up. I said I'd like to bring the truck in the following week. The following week I was there at 8 AM----and so were the tires. I left the truck and Denise called me 2 hours later that the truck was done. The truck rides like a dream, the tire balancing and instillation was spot on and the cost was very comparable to other tire shops and cheaper than some. Above all, I can be assured that if I have any trouble at all with either the tires or the install, Sandlake will take care of it immediately. They always have. Good job, Sandlake!

DOMINIC H.
GMC Yukon XL
Friendly, Personal and Professional
Sand Lake Auto is always willing and able to assist with your vehicle's service and maintenance demands

10/28/2020
Been coming back for decades
Straight forward professionals. Good people. Good work. They keep me safe.

CLIF S.
10/27/2020
Love those folks
Don't stop doing what you do!

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
10/18/2020
Winter tire change and oil change
Great job by Tim and his team. I'm so happy to have found them to work on my truck. Thanks guys.

Jim B.
Nissan 260Z
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he's always been happy with them and they stand behind their work.

JO D.
10/06/2020
My vehicles were always repaired well and the repairs lasted.
I have been going to Sand Lake Automotive even before they moved to their present location. I've been in the garden/lawn/landscape business for over 30 years and have always taken all my vehicles for repairs to their shop be it box trucks, small dumps, pick ups, and a car or two. Over the years I have always been happy with the service. Sometimes the wait was long but that was to be expected,when they were busy....other times I was surprised by how quickly I was able to get my vehicle repaired especially busy garden/lawn season was underway. Whether the repairs were large ones or small they were always done right the first time. Great service.

DAVE G.
Dodge Dakota
10/03/2020
Sand Lake to the Rescue Once Again
Well, as always, Tim, Denise, Alex and Tracy did an excellent job rescuing me and repairing my truck! No muss, no fuss, no appointment and they came through with the needed repairs right away! I needed the truck ASAP, though I didn't tell them that. They sent a tow truck, got it repaired and, by golly, I DID get it back ASAP! Good job, all, and thank you once again!

AW
ANNETTE W.
Wasilla, AK
09/30/2020
1992 Ford F250
Brought the truck in for minor repairs and upgrades. The service was excellent and done before promised. Will definitely go back!