SUSAN B.
11/13/2019
My first visit in years
I’m really impressed after experiencing the shenanigans of the Honda dealership. Just a small job but phone was answered by a professional, knowledgeable lady who ordered my parts promptly and scheduled my work. Everything came off as planned at an extremely reasonable price. No one tried to upsale me, no hidden costs. I’m extremely pleased. Thank you SLA.

MIKE R.
GMC Yukon
11/09/2019
Great Service and Follow Up
They worked with me to get my vehicle in when it worked for me, completed through inspection and reached out to me for agreement. Vehicle completed on time for agreed cost.

Ryan W.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that the staff did a good job and he was amazed that they were able to get his vehicle running.

BW
BRETT W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/07/2019
A crew that feels like friends
Since Day 1, I have felt that Sand Lake Auto (Tim in particular) had our best interest at heart. Whether it is me or my wife asking, I am confident that Sand Lake Auto will give honest answers, do good work, and offer good advice.

CECE H.
11/07/2019
Our Camry
We are always satisfied with the service your personnel provide.Plus it is great to be recognized and assured that your business is appreciated.

LK
LINDA K.
10/31/2019
trustworthy
I've been taking my vehicles to them for years. They are friendly, trustworthy, just a generally all round good place, except their waiting room is a little chilly. I wouldn't take any vehicle any where else.

CORKY S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2019
At Sandlake Automotive I can always depend on honest, reliable, professional, courteous service. That's why I've used them to service my vehicles for the past 30 years and have never been disappointed.

DAVE G.
10/30/2019
You are NEVER so busy you won't squeeze me in. You abide by MY schedule rather than your own. it's appreciated.
As always, you guys made room for me in your, usually, full schedule. The work was done quickly and, most importantly, correctly. And THAT'S why I have patronized you for the last 25 years or so. Thank you very much!

LL
LISA L.
Suzuki XL-7
10/25/2019
Our family’s mechanic shop!
Tim, Denise, Alex and their service team are greatly appreciated by our family. We’ve had multiple family vehicles in for routine maintenance or repairs over the years and just this month. We are always treated with thoughtful, considerate and honest advice about needed or not needed work.

GM
Greg M.
Scion xB
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he always has an exceptional experience at this business. He stated the staff is thorough and fast, and he never has a concern about the work not being done right. The customer service, everything is great. At his last visit, they knew he was going to be picking up the vehicle at 7 am, so they kept it inside for him overnight so it would be warm. He expressed his family very much appreciates them and how they do their business.

TN
TERRI N.
10/22/2019
Excellent customer service and vehicle running smoothly.
Thank you!

EM
Ethel M.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ethel said she has known them for a long time and they have always done a good job for her.

JOE A.
Buick Skylark
10/20/2019
satisfied
this company has the experience to complete a 28 year old vehicle back to good health on the day they said even tho it was beyond closing time. Not only that I did leave a small green flashlight under the hood and was asked it was mine and did give it back to me. this says a lot about your personnel honesty. it was not finders keepers. thank you again and I recommend your company.

Mazda B4000
10/19/2019
Helpful Diagnosis
I greatly appreciated how quickly Sand Lake looked at my vehicle and relayed the issue to me. My previous mechanic from a different shop caused damage to my engine and did not repair their mistake and damage like they said. I took it to Sand Lake for a second outside opinion and am relieved that they could confirm what I suspected was the problem. It was a huge help to me that they listened to my situation and did not brush me off or act condescending. As a female customer, I can't express how important that was after my experience with my previous shop. They even gave me a ride to work after dropping my vehicle off. I will definitely take my truck back to their shop.

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019
I trust the judgment of the owner and employees. i HAVE NEVER BEEN SCAMMED OR TREATED AS AN EASY MARK.
THE SLA WORK IS INCREDIBLE AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE THE ONLY AUTO REPAIR SHOP I HAVE EVER TRUSTED. I TRUST THEIR JUDGMENT. THEIR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE. I FEEL SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE MET THEM.

DON L.
GMC Pickup
10/17/2019
Outstanding quality service
I have used Sand Lake Auto for all of my vehicle service and repair needs for years. I have never been disappointed. Whatever my concern might be or if we are doing the normal tire swap out and oil change the folks at Sand Lake get it done effectively and timely. I will always take my vehicles to Sand Lake Auto.

MA
MOLLY A.
10/12/2019
Wonderful & Accommodating
Amazing, friendly service as always!!!! You guys are wonderful and accommodating. Been going to Sand Lake Auto for 30 years.

James B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was fine.

EA
EMILY A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/10/2019
So friendly made me feel comfortable and safe
Literally the best experience at a mechanic I have had. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Honest and good people.

LAURA M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/10/2019
Sand Lake Auto - Highly Recommend
I’m so grateful that Sand Lake Auto was referred to me. From the first visit to the one I just had this week they were accommodating & answered all my questions in addition to making suggestions & being concerned and alerting me to the unsafe condition of my suv. I highly recommend them.