CP
CINDY P.
07/21/2021
Thank you, Sand Lake Auto!
I am grateful that you are always there when I need a mechanic! 👍👍
Cindy P

DEBBIE B.
07/21/2021
On time. Good service. Price transparency.
Intake was prompt. Service evaluation was promptly communicated and factual. Repair was on time. Price was fair and less than estimate.

AH
AL H.
07/16/2021
They do quality work
Needed diagnostic work done so it took a while to get an appointment however when it was my turn they did an excellent job of finding and fixing the problem.

Ford Expedition
07/14/2021
Always over delivers
Sand Lake Auto always under promises and over delivers. The best customer service in Anchorage.

MARK M.
07/13/2021
Trustworthiness
Tim and the gang at Sand Lake have always treated us great. We never have to worry about getting ripped off we’re paying for a service that we did not request. Our questions are answered politely and the folks there do not make us feel like we are a bunch of knuckleheads. Sand Lake has been our go-to auto service shop for the last 25 years or so and as long as we have a car/truck and live in Anchorage they will continue being our first choice in auto repair/maintenance.

RN
RONALD N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2021
Friendly, Competent and Professional. We can always depend on you guys.
Thanks Tim. You guys are very understanding as well as accommodating.

LK
LINDA K.
07/11/2021
Best place
I’ve been going to Sandlake Auto for decades and would not go anywhere else. They try their best to help you as soon as possible, they’re friendly, and I just generally trust them to do a good job at a reasonable price.

GP
GREG P.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/24/2021
Always honest. Always well done! Thanks
Sandlake Auto has been working on our family’s cars for many years. They do great work. I appreciate their recommendations and know they won’t do anything unnecessary! As the Texans say, “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”!

CK
CHONG K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/16/2021
Toyota Tundra Sandlake is reliable, trustworthy, and efficient.
We have 3 vehicles that we take to Sandlake whenever there is a problem. Sandlake is affordable and always surprised how conservative the labor cost/parts are, they only do what is needed and make recommendations of what is needed and when. Trust them 100%.

RN
RONALD N.
Lincoln MKS
06/15/2021
Friendly, Competent and Professional. We can always depend on you guys.
A warm atmosphere, yet professional and courteous is always presented and noticeable when we walk thru your doors. Up front and honest with customers. You have a wonderful team that seems to gel regardless of the situations. You address us by name which is highly considerate and puts the customers at ease because the one thing that everyone loves to hear is their name. You're recognized! Keep it up Tim. You were referred to me by my Pastor and he was right. Thanks for being up front, honest and caring.

LK
LINDA K.
06/11/2021
Above and beyond
Didn't know if I needed a battery or alternator. All I knew was that my only vehicle was dead. Tim called me, listened to the symptoms, and somehow squeezed me into his already full schedule. Luckily my battery charger was strong enough to charge the battery enough so I could make it to Sand Lake Auto. Tim and his crew worked a miracle and I was in and out in no time. Been taking my vehicle to Sand Lake Auto for decades. I will never change.

06/04/2021
Great service, great work!
Great service! Great work!

SO
SUE O.
Wasilla, AK
06/04/2021
I always receive excellent service here. My vehicles always run so much better after maintenance at this garage. The mechanics are talented and keep my old cars running smoothly.

Dave C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Dave said the staff members always do what he asks of them.

NT
Nick T.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Nick said happy with service.