Latest Review 40 minutes ago

Good service, as always

KAREN M.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/24/2020
I feel that my car and I are well cared for.
When my day has taken a turn and I am in need of auto care, I know that Sand Lake Auto will help me get towed and repaired in the best possible time. The repair will be done thoroughly, with understanding of why this repair was needed. After that they make sure I understand what happened.

PA
PHILIP A.
03/24/2020
Good honest work.
No other place I would go.
Been taking my vehicles to Sand Lake for a decade. Not one problem.. Alway fair and straight forward

RAY G.
03/23/2020
Quick work done
Good price (relatively) on labor per hour; good work done and timely.

DT
Dan T.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and they fix things without spending too much money.

Volvo S60
03/16/2020
Excellent, expedient service!!
What an amazing first experience with an automotive repair shop. Efficient and affordable. Thank you

EP
EDDIE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/14/2020
Professional and kind experts
I have never been made to feel like I am a bother or a pest to Sandlake Automotive. Every single time I come in for whatever reason they’re always professional and kind and patient with me as I always have something going on. I appreciate doing business with sandlake Automotive

BA
Benny A.
Kia Sedona
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Benny said that the staff here met all needs and he is very happy for this.

ROYAL H.
Buick Enclave
03/04/2020
They take care of my car excellently.
I am always treated respectfully and ethically.

Jerome M.
Nissan Armada
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dolores. She said the staff always take care of their customers, they are a great business, providing great service.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
03/01/2020
Recent fix of Termostate
As always, Tim and his crew do excellent work, and in a timely manner. Wonderful service.

TV
TET V.
02/28/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Ever since I took my vehicle to Sand Lake Automotive a few years ago, my vehicle has been running smoothly. They treat each customer with respect, and every employee their are very professional/friendly.

Fort Richardson, AK
Ford Police Interceptor
02/24/2020
Outstanding customer service. They’re not out to get your money. They want to fix your vehicle!

CP
CYNDIE P.
02/24/2020
Sand Lake Rocks!
My scenario is a woman who depends on these guys to make sure I can keep my car running safely. They are great at telling me what I should do and what I can let "ride" for a bit. I know the recommendations they make are with my welfare in mind. What more could one want from auto shop folks??

HH
HEATHER H.
02/14/2020
A+ Customer Service
Personal service that goes above and beyond! Thank you Tim and SLA for getting me in for a speedy, last-minute diagnosis! You will always be my go-to auto shop!