MEL C.
Eagle River, AK
Quick, Complete and right on
Lost all radiator fluid on Saturday, called for advice, had my car towed in repairs completed on monday including a humming noise when driving that turned out to be a week bearing, No upsetting just the facts. I have used them now for a number of years and found them reliable helpful friendly and honest.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
Fix a previous issue
Tim and his crew are top notch. They addressed the issue, previously worked on, with professionalism and care. Took care of it and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thanks all for first rate service. Highly recommended.

JOHN M.
11/07/2018
Willing to explain mechanical issues and provide options for problem resolution.
Did a good job identifying problem and found solutions.

Ram 1500
Customer
The people and the service. All employees are caring and concerned about the product they put out. Have been going here for over ten years

HH
HELEN H.
Great Service/Prices
I found every person there friendly and polite. Even though they were busy they made me feel like I was their only customer. They all listened to what I said. It was so wonderful to be able to make an appointment to get my tires changed and not have to wait for 2-4 hours. They were fast and efficient.

SG
STEVE G.
honesty
I brought my car in because of a heater issue. I had taken it a couple days before to one of these quick lube oil filter change places to have all the fluids changed. Apparently that was not done correctly. Once again you could of over charged the hell out of me and made up some story, but again you all were honest and that's why I keep coming back to Sand Lake Auto.

AD
ANITA D.
11/02/2018
The best!
I’ve been a customer for about 8 years now and truly value this small business. They are capable and accommodating. Always the straight story. Never pushy about repairs that can wait. Always a reasonable price, too.

AC
Alec C.
Fort Richardson, AK
Toyota Pickup
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Alec said he would definitely recommend this business.

Mike M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service is always good.

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018
I trust the judgment of the owner and employees.
I have total confidence in Sand Lake Auto.

Nissan Pathfinder
11/01/2018
Sandlake is friendly and customer service is great.
Sandlake is always reliable and they were able to work with us and squeeze us in. Their prices are reasonable and they don't recommend service that aren't absolutely necessary.

VL
Valerie L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said she loves them.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

REINHARD H.
10/26/2018
Winter tire and sway bars
As always service was quick and at a fair prics.

TJ
TERRY J.
10/26/2018
These guys really know engines.
I brought my truck in that had a couple issues that caused idling and power robbing problems. They fixed it the same day and at cost far less than I expected. They even fixed a malfunctioning window that I didn't mention when I dropped it off. Very pleased with their work.

HH
HEATHER H.
GMC Envoy
Great, friendly service!!
They got my vehicle in right on time! Very efficient and informative. Great service! Highly recommended

ST
Susan T.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she was impressed with the service. She stated that the staff was friendly and the work was timely.

AG
Alexis G.
Cadillac Escalade
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said the service was amazing. It was in and out.

NZ
NICOLE Z.
10/25/2018
Customer service and honesty
We were very fortunate to have found Sand Lake. My first impression of Sand Lake was that I trusted them and over the years we have received the very best in customer service. Tim and his crew run a great shop and I would recommend them to family and friends.

GM
GREG M.
Mazda CX-9
10/25/2018
Superior quality and customer service
We have been sand lake customers for many years. They are quick to get you taken care of and I have never had a problem with their work. Fair pricing and great customer service. Like taking your car to a family member.

James T.
Seward, AK
Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/25/2018 Category: Service
James said he was misled and the mechanic tried to charge him for work that wasn't done. If he didn't say anything he would have charged him.
Tim M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

On 8/24 van came in for brakes, after brakes were repaired customer called back and said van was overheating, brought  van back in, quick visual inspection could not find any problems. Customer called back in october to have van looked at for over heating , found van was 3 quarts low on coolant. Topped  off coolant, found multiple coolant leaks. Did not charge for diagnosis. only charge was for coolant we put in van $6.58. Customer did not feel he should pay this so we let it go. I'm sorry you felt misled but the  Brake job and cooling system issue  have nothing to do with each other. Not sure what was meant by charging for work that wasent done, we just did a brake job.