BJ
Elmendorf Afb, AK
INFINITI FX35
12/13/2018
Great, timely service
Awesome place to take your vehicle! This family owned establishment is a blessing. They genuinely care about your vehicle and provide excellent service!

Andy S.
Alaska
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Andy said they always do a good job. His company also takes their fleet of vehicles there.

BE
BOB E.
12/07/2018
The can do attitude & customer service
We have been bringing our vehicles to Sand Lake folks for 15 years, maybe 20 (that’s 4 to 6 different cars) so you can tell we have been totally satisfied with there ability/quality of there work and the way we have been treated as customers. As long as they are in operation we intend to be a loyal customer.

GJ
Gary J.
Ford Taurus X
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he had no problems, they did what he wanted and for a good price.

IB
ILSA B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/16/2018
Always great service
Always had great service and honesty with Tim & his family and team. Highly recommend .

LL
LISA L.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/15/2018
A trusted auto shop for our family!
Sand Lake Auto is great! Tim, Denise and their team are courteous, accommodating whenever possible for last minute things like tire changeovers and trustworthy on planning ahead for upcoming service needs. Our family highly recommends their shop & services and have used them for years for multiple vehicles and mechanical advice!

Pontiac Grand Prix
11/14/2018
Customer Service
I am very last second. Sand lake was able to fit me in in a pinch. I now have heat coming out of my vents, and can go cruising around anchorage. If it wasn’t for all your kindness and squeezing me in at the last second I would still be wondering why I moved to another cold weather state.

RL
ROCHELLE L.
Chrysler 200
11/14/2018
I am very happy with the services I receive from Sand Lake Auto, professional and efficient .

RY
Richard Y.
Chrysler
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

MEL C.
Eagle River, AK
Quick, Complete and right on
Lost all radiator fluid on Saturday, called for advice, had my car towed in repairs completed on monday including a humming noise when driving that turned out to be a week bearing, No upsetting just the facts. I have used them now for a number of years and found them reliable helpful friendly and honest.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
Fix a previous issue
Tim and his crew are top notch. They addressed the issue, previously worked on, with professionalism and care. Took care of it and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thanks all for first rate service. Highly recommended.

JOHN M.
11/07/2018
Willing to explain mechanical issues and provide options for problem resolution.
Did a good job identifying problem and found solutions.

Ram 1500
Customer
The people and the service. All employees are caring and concerned about the product they put out. Have been going here for over ten years

HH
HELEN H.
Great Service/Prices
I found every person there friendly and polite. Even though they were busy they made me feel like I was their only customer. They all listened to what I said. It was so wonderful to be able to make an appointment to get my tires changed and not have to wait for 2-4 hours. They were fast and efficient.

SG
STEVE G.
honesty
I brought my car in because of a heater issue. I had taken it a couple days before to one of these quick lube oil filter change places to have all the fluids changed. Apparently that was not done correctly. Once again you could of over charged the hell out of me and made up some story, but again you all were honest and that's why I keep coming back to Sand Lake Auto.

AD
ANITA D.
11/02/2018
The best!
I’ve been a customer for about 8 years now and truly value this small business. They are capable and accommodating. Always the straight story. Never pushy about repairs that can wait. Always a reasonable price, too.

AC
Alec C.
Fort Richardson, AK
Toyota Pickup
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Alec said he would definitely recommend this business.

Mike M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service is always good.

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018
I trust the judgment of the owner and employees.
I have total confidence in Sand Lake Auto.

Nissan Pathfinder
11/01/2018
Sandlake is friendly and customer service is great.
Sandlake is always reliable and they were able to work with us and squeeze us in. Their prices are reasonable and they don't recommend service that aren't absolutely necessary.