Latest Review 16 minutes ago

JE
JON E.
Dodge Durango
02/20/2019
Always have given great service !
Sand lake automotive has been incredibly helpful with their repairs.

Their very reasonable with their prices and their service is fast

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
02/20/2019
Replace Engine Head
As before. Awesome work and attention given to me and my needs. I deeply appreicate the work Tim and his crew did for me. Came through fine, and truck is running great. Thanks Tim and crew.

FG
Fast and reliable service

PK
Pete K.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Danny. He said that he has used the place a long time, is satisfied with the work and they give great service.

BJ
BOB J.
Ford Cab & Chassis
02/07/2019
Dedicated professoinal service
They continue to follow through and take good care of our company vehicles.
We must have been using this company for over 10 years with out any problems.

We recommend them every chance we get.

Keep it up Tim & Family

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
02/06/2019
Always great service
I came in for an oil change and code check. Everything was fine with car. The code was resolved and a small oil seep was noted during service. I appreciate knowing what to watch for and Sandlake mechanics are good at noting emerging issues so I can be aware of urgency and solutions when something changes that needs repair. Helps with planning. Thanks guys!

DON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/06/2019
I enjoy doing business with these people, Friendly, Professional, Helpful

IB
ILSA B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/05/2019
Really enjoy using Sand Lake Auto for the business and personal vehicles. Very helpful and honest employees, and highly recommend them.

Sandy M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said they were good.

CLIF S.
01/24/2019
I love you folks & the way you take care of me and mine!
I love these folks and the way they take care of me and mine!

LJ

NS
Nikelle S.
Volvo XC90
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Nikelle said she was happy with her service.

EV
EMILIE V.
01/20/2019
Good localy owned shop
They can usually get my vehicle in quite quickly and communicate well about service needed and what is done. I have never felt like they have taken advantage of my situation.

SARAH H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/16/2019
Simply the best
I have a difficult car to work in and it’s hard to find a place to care for my car the way I do. The folks at Sand Lake Auto are knowledgeable and caring, they even remind me when it’s time for service. I really like that they take time to answer my questions, and I have a lot! I also really like that no matter how long it’s been, they remember me. I don’t want to go anywhere else, and neither will you.

Joe B.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he has been going to this business for 35 years. The staff does a great job, and they take good care of him.

Jacque R.
Chrysler 300
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jacque said the staff took care of the vehicle.

KF
KEITH F.
Nissan Murano
01/11/2019
Quick turnaround and nice analysis and communication.
See review title

JENNIFER M.
Pontiac Vibe
01/11/2019
mid winter blues
I thought I was going to have to buy a new car, but instead I got great service and a fix that was well within my price range. I appreciate Sand Lake for helping me and my car while also doing only what was needed to get me back on the road.

CE
CREG E.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/10/2019
Great shop
Best shop in Anchorage! They did an awesome job, even with a difficult repair. And didn't break the the bank.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
01/08/2019
Engine Check Light Work
An occasional issue showed up again yesterday, and so I went to see Tim at Sand Lake Automotive right away. Also the Check Engine light came on this time. He and his staff were already busy with others, but Tim quickly checked the system, and worked it into their bay right away. Found the issue and addressed it fast. They went out of their way to assist my issue. As a returning custormer, I can't thank Tim and his staff for helping me get back on the road quickly and make plans for fixing the bigger issue to come. Thanks and a job very well done.