TW
TONY W.
The BEST!!
Tim and the crew are the absolute best fast reliable And honest service can’t be beat!! Looong time costumer!!

RN
RONALD N.
Lincoln MKS
Friendly, Competent and Professional
Your concern is greatly appreciated. You have always met our needs when we were concerned about our vehicles. We appreciate and value your confidence, competence and customer courtesy. You guys are professional as well as friendly. We intend to continue our business relationship as long as we have vehicles. Thanks a bunch.

AH
AL H.
08/08/2020
Quick, reliable service at a reasonable price.
We received quick, reliable service at a reasonable price on the repairs to our vehicle..

SD
STEVE D.
Lincoln MKZ
08/08/2020
Old Friends depending on each other.
In my 60s+ All of my vehicular service needs have been handled professionally by Sandlake Auto. Our kids vehicles as well as my wife’s. Having safe and above par operating vehicles is very important considering the weather and distances we all find ourselves traveling. Over the years I have owned some 30 personal vehicles of which when services were needed for them Sandlake is whom I have always called on, even if it was a new vehicle under factory warranty. This is merely a special Thanks To Tim and his Staff. Thanks for keeping my family safe on the road for so many years. One of my favorite old friends ( Lincoln MKZ) is still a awesome Old Friend (08)
Even as it approaches 100,000 miles...... such Great Memories. Thanks Again Tim. SDDriver

Toyota Forerunner
Our forerunner broke down on the highway over the weekend. We dropped it off when they were closed during the weekend. Monday morning , I called to let them know the situation. They were awesome and got someone to look at it the same day and turned out to be an “easy” and inexpensive fix. We were so grateful that they were able to accommodate so fast.

PC
PAUL C.
08/07/2020
If you need work done on your vehicle, these folks know what they are doing!
Sand Lake auto is Outstanding! The folks at Sand Lake Auto are awesome, knowledgable, and courteous! Every time I take my vehicle in the work has been done right and quickly.

CP
CARMINE P.
Quality work,friendly employees
No longer own jeep grand Cherokee. Thanks for asking.

08/07/2020
The folks at Sand Lake are helpful and clear. We are Always satisfied with their work and communication.

WB
Wayne B.
Wasilla, AK
Toyota Tundra
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said there was no problem with the service.

TH
Tom H.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Tom said they're a great business.

Jim C.
Porsche Boxster
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business was good.

JAMES D.
07/04/2020
difficult diagnostic work
The difficult electric diagnostic work was done in a timely manner. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient.

JAMES B.
Kia Spectra
07/01/2020
Replacement of thermostat and temp sensor
I brought my car in for a thermostat and temp sensor replacement. Thought that may fix my dashboard temp gauge issue of not working, it didn’t. To my surprise and MANY thanks to their mechanic I was informed that the last person to replace my thermostat had put it in backwards. We were all surprised that my car never overheated but it did explain to me why the cab this spring/summer was getting kind of warm which it is not doing anymore. The staff there was extremely friendly and open to answering any questions you may have even if it’s not related to the work they are doing on your vehicle.

DEBBIE H.
Ford Econoline
Accommodated an emergency
The belts on my alternator were in very poor shape. One looked as though it would break at any time. I needed to go up the Glenn Hwy that same day. SLA got me right in and I had the van by noon. EXCELLENT customer service.

MJ
MATT J.
mostly good
very nice people but I just had my tire fixed and already saying low tire pressure