CHARLES S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2018
Dissapointed with last visit
I have been coming here because I heard great things. But this last time I was dissapointed. I had some work done on my back window motor and had it replaced and ever since cannot get my back door to open. I brought it back after a couple weeks when I noticed it and was charged for trying to diagnose it but its still not fixed.

NM
Nick M.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said his receipt read, per customer request, please test battery. He did not request a battery test, and the charge should have never been because he did not ask for that test, as he had just bought a battery. He works at a vehicle service facility, and could test the battery himself. He never heard back from the business and had called and left messages three days ago. He stated he thinks he may have been charged incorrectly and should have been charged for a diagnosis. He said the customer service was good. They did take the time to do the work. He said he hopes his concerns can and will be addressed and worked out.

LARRY B.
Ford Expedition
07/23/2017
Lube Job
I remember the good old days when you were not charged $2.00 for a quart of windshield wiper fluid. I also do not understand when I see the labor rate for the lube job is $102.00 and the labor rate for a check engine light is $112.00.
I also was not particularly please when I had to call to see if my vehicle was ready when they had it all day.