MJ
MATT J.
07/01/2020
mostly good
very nice people but I just had my tire fixed and already saying low tire pressure

GL
Gwen L.
Girdwood, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said he would recommend the business.

TG
THOMAS G.
10/09/2017
Got it done quick
Got it done quick

Jim B.
GMC Safari Cargo Van
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the staff had a hard time understanding the problem he had and he was displeased with the service.

GP
GENE P.
Dodge Durango
08/12/2017
Heater
I brought my daughters car in to have a block heater put into it, before she heads off to college in Fairbanks. The work was great as usual, but my only problem with the service was I intentionally made an appointment at 8am over a week out so I could get it in and out (as the work being done was to only take about an hour) but it didn't get finished until 2:15 in the afternoon that's over 6 hours later. So my only question is why did I even make an appointment for 8/830 in he morning if it was still going to take all day long?