08/13/2020
Diagnostics
Good job on diagnosing problem! Would have liked some feedback on possible causes

John G.
05/26/2020 Category: Service
John said this business was good.

RAY G.
03/23/2020
Quick work done
Good price (relatively) on labor per hour; good work done and timely.

Ryan R.
Alaska
Nissan Maxima
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said that it was pretty good, but he almost got charged an extra 100 dollars

01/10/2020
Prompt reliable service
Their service is good and I trust them to be honest with my auto service. One thing that I’m not happy about yesterday’s service was all the grease on my floor mats on the drivers’s side. This should not happen to any car regardless of age or condition. I keep my interior nice and clean.

Jonathon D.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jonathon said he was generally pleased.

James B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was fine.

EP
ELAINE P.
07/31/2019
sand lake auto are professional people
I had my rav 4 in and had a water pump replaced and a seal put in and a new battery. I had a little problem with the water pump. I called Tim on Monday morning and explained it to him and he got a wrecker out and picked up the rav. In about 3 hours one of his employees drove the car back to my home. Tim that is true customer service. That is why I have Sand Lake Auto do all my work on my cars. I have taken my cars to Sand LaKE FOR 30 YEARS. THANKS tIM FOR THE GOOD SERVICE mS POTTER

John S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/06/2019 Category: Service
John said this business is the best in town.

Jason A.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff is great and they did a good job.

John H.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a pretty good job and he was happy.

JOHN M.
03/29/2019
Reliable, honest service.
We use Sand Lake Auto for all of our vehicle repairs and service. We can count of their ability to keep our cars on the road.

BJ
BOB J.
Ford Cab & Chassis
02/07/2019
Dedicated professoinal service
They continue to follow through and take good care of our company vehicles.
We must have been using this company for over 10 years with out any problems.

We recommend them every chance we get.

Keep it up Tim & Family

EV
EMILIE V.
01/20/2019
Good localy owned shop
They can usually get my vehicle in quite quickly and communicate well about service needed and what is done. I have never felt like they have taken advantage of my situation.

Toyota Sequoia
01/05/2019
Flexible, friendly
Sticker on my windshield for my next oil change was not done. I had to call and ask it to be mailed to me