James B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was fine.

EP
ELAINE P.
07/31/2019
sand lake auto are professional people
I had my rav 4 in and had a water pump replaced and a seal put in and a new battery. I had a little problem with the water pump. I called Tim on Monday morning and explained it to him and he got a wrecker out and picked up the rav. In about 3 hours one of his employees drove the car back to my home. Tim that is true customer service. That is why I have Sand Lake Auto do all my work on my cars. I have taken my cars to Sand LaKE FOR 30 YEARS. THANKS tIM FOR THE GOOD SERVICE mS POTTER

John S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/06/2019 Category: Service
John said this business is the best in town.

Jason A.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff is great and they did a good job.

John H.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a pretty good job and he was happy.

JOHN M.
03/29/2019
Reliable, honest service.
We use Sand Lake Auto for all of our vehicle repairs and service. We can count of their ability to keep our cars on the road.

BJ
BOB J.
Ford Cab & Chassis
02/07/2019
Dedicated professoinal service
They continue to follow through and take good care of our company vehicles.
We must have been using this company for over 10 years with out any problems.

We recommend them every chance we get.

Keep it up Tim & Family

EV
EMILIE V.
01/20/2019
Good localy owned shop
They can usually get my vehicle in quite quickly and communicate well about service needed and what is done. I have never felt like they have taken advantage of my situation.

Toyota Sequoia
01/05/2019
Flexible, friendly
Sticker on my windshield for my next oil change was not done. I had to call and ask it to be mailed to me

TQ
Tim Q.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Tim said there were certain issues that came up that he does not know if they were a result of the work the staff did or if it is the elements. He is supposed to bring his vehicle back in.

CN
Chad N.
Alaska
GMC Pickup
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the employees were on the spot helping him. They were understanding and really worked with him. They took care of him. The service was great and fast. He is satisfied.

SCOTT M.
05/26/2018
good,quick service
repair work was done with reasonable quickness and cheaper than originally expected.

HJ
Haakon J.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Haakon said the staff were good to him.

Jason A.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he recommends this business for service.

TOM M.
Ford Edge
05/01/2018
Front end alignment
Good job!

Jeffery L.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeffery said the service was pretty good.

KH
KITTY H.
Dodge Dakota
01/12/2018
Service and integrity
As always I was well taken care of, I have been going to Sandlake for many years, and my mom for many years before me I think about 30 years now, if ever anything goes wrong they will step right up and fix it... if it’s their fault, they’ll fix it for free! it’s hard to find a shop with integrity…

Kevin M.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend the business for service.

LF
Lisa F.
GMC Suburban
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said despite an issue the staff at this business are great. They do great work.

DAVE G.
Saturn VUE
11/25/2017
When you do a job, it's done right the first time.
As it's always been over the last 20 years or so, the work you do is first rate. Seldom do I have a complaint and the very few times I did, the problem was immediately corrected to my satisfaction. I also REALLY appreciate that Tim will do his level best to move his jobs around to fit me in at his earliest convenience. Alex on the front desk is a great addition to the crew and also does a great job with scheduling and---remembering customer's names! At Sand Lake, we're not just customers---we're friends. The saying goes---when you find a doctor or a mechanic that you like and does right by you---hang onto them! I plan to hang onto Sand Lake Automotive! Thanks, Tim, Alex and crew. Well done!