SCOTT M.
05/26/2018
good,quick service
repair work was done with reasonable quickness and cheaper than originally expected.

HJ
Haakon J.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Haakon said the staff were good to him.

Jason A.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he recommends this business for service.

TOM M.
Ford Edge
05/01/2018
Front end alignment
Good job!

Jeffery L.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeffery said the service was pretty good.

KH
KITTY H.
Dodge Dakota
01/12/2018
Service and integrity
As always I was well taken care of, I have been going to Sandlake for many years, and my mom for many years before me I think about 30 years now, if ever anything goes wrong they will step right up and fix it... if it’s their fault, they’ll fix it for free! it’s hard to find a shop with integrity…

Kevin M.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend the business for service.

LF
Lisa F.
GMC Suburban
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said despite an issue the staff at this business are great. They do great work.

DAVE G.
Saturn VUE
11/25/2017
When you do a job, it's done right the first time.
As it's always been over the last 20 years or so, the work you do is first rate. Seldom do I have a complaint and the very few times I did, the problem was immediately corrected to my satisfaction. I also REALLY appreciate that Tim will do his level best to move his jobs around to fit me in at his earliest convenience. Alex on the front desk is a great addition to the crew and also does a great job with scheduling and---remembering customer's names! At Sand Lake, we're not just customers---we're friends. The saying goes---when you find a doctor or a mechanic that you like and does right by you---hang onto them! I plan to hang onto Sand Lake Automotive! Thanks, Tim, Alex and crew. Well done!

PB
PHIL B.
Ford Bronco
11/24/2017
Classic Maintenance
Sand Lake has an understanding of what it takes to keep my 35-year old Bronco going. Besides correcting the cooling leak and the exhaust leak, they got the heater working again! The only down side was having the oil and filter changed without asking for that.

TOM M.
Ford Edge
09/26/2017
Front end check
quick to get an appointment and quick resolution of a front end problem. Thanks Sand Lake.

Jim R.
Ford E450 Super Duty
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said she would recommend this business.

DEBBIE B.
07/20/2017
Sway bar replacement and oil change
We can always rely on quality work from Sand Lake Auto. This time the price that was quoted to me had a $25.00 markup when I went in for repairs. Also, the "2 hour job" turned into six.

LJ
Loren J.
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Loren said he was very satisfied with the work. It took a little time to figure things out. He's known this business and the staff there for a long time. He's also known Chuck and Jim for 40 years.

AJ
ADELINE J.
Indian, AK
Subaru Tribeca
05/04/2017
wonderful customer service
you were genuine and I was skeptical being a new person and a woman too! Someone recommended me to you and I will do the same.

MA
Mark A.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Mark said everything is running well.

ER
EDWIN R.
09/02/2011
local pros
my friend persisted i took my 92 honda to s.l.a. to look over the car, since it was runnin real rough. They looked over the car, gave me a rundown of what was going on with it, worked with me over what i wanted worked on, and everything i had issues with they resolved, AND at a reasonable price! I look forward to taking my car back to them whenever i have any more problems with my car

RANDY M.
08/25/2011
recent repair on my Audi
The employees are always courteous and the work is conducted efficiently.