CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
02/06/2019
Always great service
I came in for an oil change and code check. Everything was fine with car. The code was resolved and a small oil seep was noted during service. I appreciate knowing what to watch for and Sandlake mechanics are good at noting emerging issues so I can be aware of urgency and solutions when something changes that needs repair. Helps with planning. Thanks guys!

DON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/06/2019
I enjoy doing business with these people, Friendly, Professional, Helpful

IB
ILSA B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/05/2019
Really enjoy using Sand Lake Auto for the business and personal vehicles. Very helpful and honest employees, and highly recommend them.

Sandy M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said they were good.

CLIF S.
01/24/2019
I love you folks & the way you take care of me and mine!
I love these folks and the way they take care of me and mine!

LJ

NS
Nikelle S.
Volvo XC90
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Nikelle said she was happy with her service.

SARAH H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/16/2019
Simply the best
I have a difficult car to work in and it’s hard to find a place to care for my car the way I do. The folks at Sand Lake Auto are knowledgeable and caring, they even remind me when it’s time for service. I really like that they take time to answer my questions, and I have a lot! I also really like that no matter how long it’s been, they remember me. I don’t want to go anywhere else, and neither will you.

Joe B.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he has been going to this business for 35 years. The staff does a great job, and they take good care of him.

Jacque R.
Chrysler 300
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jacque said the staff took care of the vehicle.

KF
KEITH F.
Nissan Murano
01/11/2019
Quick turnaround and nice analysis and communication.
See review title

JENNIFER M.
Pontiac Vibe
01/11/2019
mid winter blues
I thought I was going to have to buy a new car, but instead I got great service and a fix that was well within my price range. I appreciate Sand Lake for helping me and my car while also doing only what was needed to get me back on the road.

CE
CREG E.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/10/2019
Great shop
Best shop in Anchorage! They did an awesome job, even with a difficult repair. And didn't break the the bank.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
01/08/2019
Engine Check Light Work
An occasional issue showed up again yesterday, and so I went to see Tim at Sand Lake Automotive right away. Also the Check Engine light came on this time. He and his staff were already busy with others, but Tim quickly checked the system, and worked it into their bay right away. Found the issue and addressed it fast. They went out of their way to assist my issue. As a returning custormer, I can't thank Tim and his staff for helping me get back on the road quickly and make plans for fixing the bigger issue to come. Thanks and a job very well done.

FC
FIA C.
01/07/2019
Headlights
These guys got me in the next business day, with an appointment. Fixed my broken and burnt out headlight and answered all my questions and helped me out. I just waited in the lobby. They also fixed my brake light at no charge.

AJ
AARON J.
12/24/2018
Exceeding Expectations
As usual, Tim and Crew went above and beyond to keep us safely on the road. With such a deservedly good reputation for service, this is a busy shop, and I usually have to schedule service at least a week out.
My wife's brakes went out on a Friday afternoon. I called at 3:15, with the hopes of just getting her vehicle on the lot for "next available" service. I fully expected we'd leave it over the weekend and have to pick up the following week.
Nope.
They worked us in and completed a full brake job: pads, rotors & calipers.
Wife was back on the road by 6:00.
Very grateful for the proficient, trustworthy and reliable group of mechanics at Sand Lake Automotive.

SD
Steve D.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said they have good service

SL
Sherry L.
Chevrolet Tracker
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said the business is excellent. They are timely, helpful and honest people.

12/20/2018
Honest! And Efficient
I.can always get in the shop with in a couple days, they d oi by over charge...
I've been going here for years...

BJ
BRITTANY J.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
INFINITI FX35
12/13/2018
Great, timely service
Awesome place to take your vehicle! This family owned establishment is a blessing. They genuinely care about your vehicle and provide excellent service!