Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AD
AMANDA D.
10/22/2018
I love SLA.
SLA staff are always professional and positive. The bill was cheaper than I expected and the scheduling was easy.
I recommend SLA to all my friends!

DEBBIE S.
10/19/2018
Our family's mechanics - for years
Thank you for many years of value and service. I think you have seen us through 2 mini-vans, 1 truck, 2 jeeps, and 2 cars - always helpful, trustworthy, great business!

Trustworhy, friendly, knowledgeable.
Customer service is top notch .Always willing to help in timely manner. Very knowledgeable or willing to find out information to help you with car repairs.

TT
TERESA T.
10/19/2018
They treat me extremely well.
I have been going to Sand Lake Automotive for years and they always treat me with respect. They explain the problem and what my options are. They are also well priced. I have recommended them to friends.

KOKO M.
10/17/2018
Above and Beyond
They have been taking care of my cars for more than 25 years now and their services are above and beyond.
Tim and each one of the employees there are all excellent hard workers who aim to give their customers the utmost services. Tim always takes time to find the best way to fix my car and he has tremendous knowledge how to do that even for my very old car of 1992 Ford Taurus! It is wonderful to see those wonderful people thriving at Sand Lake Auto. Thank you for your fantastic and reliable services!

FG
FRED G.
Nissan Murano
10/12/2018
Honest and reliable
Like most people I don’t like spending money on car repairs. I’d rather buy fun stuff. When I spend money at Sand Lake Automotive I trust them to diagnose the problem correctly and fix it competently. I’m not an auto technician so I can’t do the job myself. This is when trust becomes essential. After more than 15 years I’ve come to trust their work and billing practices. They’ve earned my trust.

TOM M.
10/12/2018
Typical good service - no issues
Good service as it always has been since I started taking my vehicles to Sand Lake over a decade ago.

CLIF S.
10/09/2018
The people & reliable maintnenace
Always friendly and helpful, especially Bella!

CP
CINDY P.
10/05/2018
Always Great Service
Three words -You Guys Rock! And three more -Thanks for everything!

PW
PAUL W.
Jeep Liberty
10/04/2018
They know what they are doing.They fixed a problem that had been driving me nuts for months.
I didn't have to wait in line or get an appointment. I expected a much larger bill, and was presently surprised to see that it was next to nothing. The young mechanic that resolved the situation definitely knew what he was doing. Paul W

CHRIS B.
Jeep Liberty
10/01/2018
Excellence!
Sand Lake Automotive is the pinnacle is providing automotive care. Staff is completely Professional, courteous and friendly. Great team! The staff goes above and beyond what is necessary to provide us as customers with complete care. This is the ONLY PLACE TO BRING YOUR VEHICLE! Thanks to each and e dry staff member!

GT
GAIL T.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/29/2018
My go to shop!
Sand Lake Auto is always my choice for auto repair. They are pleasant, professional, knowledgeable and always fairly priced. I recommend them to all my friends.

LY
Laura Y.
Acura MDX
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Laura said they are taken care of and they recommend this business for service.

REINHARD H.
Just an iol chage,
Sandlake is fast and friendly
With just an oil change they can look over your car and let you know what may be wrong.

KF
KEITH F.
Nissan Murano
Good communication
Front desk always communicates prior to performing any work about issues and cost. Charges seem to be reasonable and I feel that they are only doing what is really necessary.

DAVID P.
Knowledgeable staff
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable Service was done in a timely manner
Scheduled appointment was helpful to busy person who has a busy schedule

PM
Pete M.
GMC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pete said he would recommend this business for service.

JOHN B.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Tundra
09/22/2018
Friendly courteous, and quality service
and quality service

EV
Elizabeth V.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were easy to work with. They got the job done. She didn't have any problems.

JJ
JOHN J.
Buick Park Avenue
09/19/2018
I trust your work.
My first experience with you that sold me on your service was when another garage told me that I needed an expensive repair. I brought my truck to you and you told me there was nothing wrong with the the part of my truck that I was previously told needed repair. I trusted you guys then and have used your services ever since. Especially since you said “no charge” when I asked what I owed you. Thanks.