CR
CHARLIE R.
12/06/2019
Honest
In a word fantastic. The service was great and I was kept informed as to the progress. The job was done at the estimated price. I will be back the next time I have a need.

MIKE P.
GMC Canyon
12/05/2019
Visit
It was a wonderful visit! The best 2-year old, luke warm coffee I’ve ever tasted! And the service...well the service is indescribable! There were no donuts, however, but Im sure the owner will rectify that shortcoming by my next visit!

Matt D.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business had good customer service.

EL
Erick L.
Indian, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Erick said he always gets good service at this business.

PC
PAUL C.
12/03/2019
Great, friendly service! These folk's know what they are doing!
Had a recurring engine problem that I couldn't figure out. I tried several suggested remedies but nothing seemed to clear the problem. I finally gave Sand Lake Auto a call and expected it to take several days for them to figure out and fix the problem. I was shocked when they called me a few hours Later and told me they found the problem and fixed it. Truck is running GREAT again!

Lyle M.
Ford Expedition
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Lyle said that they are very good. He was pleased that he didn't need the work done that he thought he needed.

Dodge Stratus
11/27/2019
Always great service
I called Sand Lake Auto because my heater fan wasn’t working correctly. I expected to make an appointment for next week since this is a holiday week, but they fit me in the same afternoon. They checked my car when I arrived and immediately diagnosed the problem and ordered the necessary part and my car was ready to go within a few hours. The staff is always professional and friendly and the service can’t be beat!

EP
ELAINE P.
11/26/2019
sand lake auto are professional people
my experience with sand lake auto has been a very cool. Tim has been a friend of mine forever. He runs a good customer service shop. I would recommend his work to everyone. I know when he says I need something that I so. I totally trust him. Great to make that statement in this day and ago. Go tim

HH
HELEN H.
On Time
I had an appointment in the afternoon. They serviced my car right away . No extra waiting for any back log. The people are friendly and efficient.

PL
PEGGY L.
The service personnel.
Sand Lake Auto is a very dependable garage. They stay with the car until they have figured out the problem. They are a very reliable shop. I would not hesitate to bring my car to them for any engine work.

BN
Bent N.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Bent said he has known the guys at this business for probably, 30 years.

HJ
Haakon J.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Haakon said this business is great. He mentioned the staff always treats them well and gets their vehicle in quickly. He also stated he believes they are honest.

AG
ADLOPH G.
Girdwood, AK
11/20/2019
Winter
Work done in timely fashion friendly service they have a check list I like that they keep a eye on things that have potential of going bad example I have a transfer case that has a small leak that has had the leak for a while now they do good work at a fair price

11/16/2019
Competent, friendly service
Competent, friendly, organized, pleasant waiting room, experienced.

CLIF S.
Mitsubishi Expo
11/15/2019
Sand Lake Rocks!
These folks always take care of me & .y vehicle, no matter what.
I drive older vehicles, & SLA goes the extra mile to find the parts I need, no matter how obscure or obsolete!
I have the highest respect for their honesty & professionalism!

VW
VANESSA W.
Nissan Frontier
11/15/2019
The People!
Sand Lake is always professional, kind, very well priced, QUALITY service. Family owned and operated by very kind and caring people.
I would and do recommend Sand Lake Auto to everyone I know.
And Thank you for all you do for me.

SUSAN B.
11/13/2019
My first visit in years
I’m really impressed after experiencing the shenanigans of the Honda dealership. Just a small job but phone was answered by a professional, knowledgeable lady who ordered my parts promptly and scheduled my work. Everything came off as planned at an extremely reasonable price. No one tried to upsale me, no hidden costs. I’m extremely pleased. Thank you SLA.

MIKE R.
GMC Yukon
11/09/2019
Great Service and Follow Up
They worked with me to get my vehicle in when it worked for me, completed through inspection and reached out to me for agreement. Vehicle completed on time for agreed cost.

Ryan W.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that the staff did a good job and he was amazed that they were able to get his vehicle running.

BW
BRETT W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/07/2019
A crew that feels like friends
Since Day 1, I have felt that Sand Lake Auto (Tim in particular) had our best interest at heart. Whether it is me or my wife asking, I am confident that Sand Lake Auto will give honest answers, do good work, and offer good advice.