AW
ANNETTE W.
Wasilla, AK
09/30/2020
1992 Ford F250
Brought the truck in for minor repairs and upgrades. The service was excellent and done before promised. Will definitely go back!

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
Always prompt and Reliable
Sand lake auto continues to service my 15 year old car and provides reliable service. The work is thorough and completed in a timely fashion at a fair price. They are our go to shop for all of our car care needs! Great team! Thanks

JOE K.
Pontiac Vibe
starting problems
quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem for a good price. staff were helpful and very efficient.

NG
NANCY G.
Mercury Mountaineer
The Best Automotive Repair Shop
I have been a customer for over 17 years and Sand Lake has taken care of all of my automotive maintenance and repairs. I highly recommend them.

DANIELLE W.
Nissan Rogue
09/24/2020
Always the best
Nothing worst than hearing a weird noise suddenly and seeing your dash light up with several indicator lights. Sand Lake Auto squeezed me in and made sure my vehicle was safe to drive. Always friendly, helpful and I know I can trust them and their diagnoses.

LN
LAURA N.
Palmer, AK
09/22/2020
Helpful. kind and knowledgeable!
I trust them 100% without question. The entire team is supportive and explains details. Service is fast and very reliable. They always address the problem and don’t push for unnecessary additional items.

GC
Gina C.
Acura RDX
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Gina said the business provided good service.

EI
EDRES I.
09/20/2020
Honest place of business
Sandlake automotive is a very honest and respectable shop,they will not sell you things you don't need or fix things that aren't broken. Awesome job thank you.

RN
RONALD N.
Lincoln MKS
09/18/2020
Customer Service
Every time I communicate with Sand Lake personnel whether on the phone or in person it is always a joy because of their cheerfulness, professional attitude, courtesy and willingness to help. They seem like family and are always willing to listen to your concerns though they are professionals and will let you know what they can and are able to do and will also offer suggestions to help you solve your problem. They were recommended to me and I certainly recommend them to any.

SD
STEVE D.
Lincoln MKZ
09/17/2020
Ready for our 45 th Alaska Winter
Thanks once again Sand Lake Auto Friends And Service Tecs.... Ready for another winter.
Thanks for Taking care of our Tire Change Out. I totally spaced out about my upcoming surgery on Tuesday and with Danae at home Working I would really have been in the Dog house had I forgotten. Once again Tim and the gang to our rescue........sdDriver :-))

PK
PAT K.
09/12/2020
Prompt and Excellent Repair
I’ve been a customer for 4-5 years. Sand Lake has always provided speedy, dependable repairs. My most recent repair required a new alternator and ball joints, they finished in one day and their estimate was spot on.

DICK C.
Mazda Tribute
09/10/2020
Sand Lake got my car in right away, fixed problem at a very reasonable price. They are always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them.

REINHARD H.
08/31/2020
Fall check up
As usual Sandlake Auto did a bang up job on my Explorer.
Dropped it off in the morning and ready by afternoon.
All fluids minor repair over all check for winter.

JUSTIN S.
08/29/2020
Timely appointment
Truck got diagnosed quickly and replacement parts installed all in the same day.

MIKE R.
GMC Yukon
08/21/2020
Good Customer Service and Services
You can count on them to provide Good service by the staff and their mechanics are welling to share good tips to keep your vehicle in good running condition as the are returning to you. Received great tip and keeping fuel tank always above a quarter tanks to keep fuel pump in better shape.